Thank You Note...

As you all know today I update the last part of the Dancing Lovers story. It's not my first story. But it's my first experience of completing a story. So I am very happy today. And my this attempt is to thank all that who support me and inspired me to gain this happiness.

First of all I have to say this a simple short story concept came in to my mind. Don't know whether it is nice. But your votes & comments told me that yourl enjoy my story. That's my happiness. If you got happy by this story I can be satisfied and happy by it. As I told Two states is my first story, this is the second. But this story gave me the experience of writing and completing a story. I tried my best to give a nice story to my lovely readers and I think I am somewhat success in it.

It's your support that help me to write this story up to end. Your comments & votes inspired me to write without stop in the middle. So I have to be thankful to you all that help me in every part of the story. As I am new to wattpad, this is my second attempt of writing. And actually I am not a writer. But yourl trust me and been with me up to end by inspiring me with your lovely responds.

As I think first of all I have to thank to my inspirational writers Srimathi di, Aditi, Haritha, Nivetha di, Maya di, Saranya and all other writers. By reading your stories for a long time I got this idea to write my own story. Thank you very much for you all to giving that much nice stories for us to read. I don't know whether you all have read my story or not. But if yourl read my story its a great happiness for me.

Then specially I have to thank to all my lovely readers. If you all were not there I wouldn't be able to write this story up to end. As your support gave me the strength to think and write this much.

So I would be like to thank,
dhivya63, crazymahiz, sindya2001, dharunyaa, sridiyasai, kalanigayara, johanasi, iam abhigya, Jeeva, BeenaHaji, minu1111, kirti1705, crazeAbhigya, Asma1967, shruthisl, Jonahstefilla, Akshayakannan2, Ashwini Bala, Anuanantha, karthiga Abhi, Jack1519, AnushaAnshu, Annahedwards, jinsyjanu, tamilselvi679, maddieecristina, abhigyasri5, Deepika594, Sabeenia, tamilmozhi, lissysherly22, nishabhigya, shakishanu, hiti sharma, AarthiNayana, Arpipatil
I tried to mention everyone's name who support me with their lovely ideas in comments, votes, those who added this story to their reading list. I am really sorry if I have missed to mention someone's name who helped me.
And to all my silent readers I am really thankful to you all for reading my story.

At last I would like to say I am not a big writer. This is a small scribble I tried to write. But you all helped me a lot. I think I was success in this small attempt and yourl enjoy this story.

Thank you very much for all who inspired me, support me and be with me until the story end....