Part 10

Aliya brought abhi to poolside and asked to wait there for a while until she come. Abhi nodded his head and looked at the pool water which is glistening by the rays of moon light.
Suddenly he heard thanus voice. He got anger and try to leave from there.

Thanu, wait a minute darling. I want to talk with you.

Abhi stared at her and said, but I don't want.

Thanu, just relax abhi... I have to tell something important.
Think a bit abhi. Why can't you love me. Now you don't have any affair with that pragya even. She has left you nah. Why are you still thinking about her.

Abhi, she hasn't left me. You are the one who made her to left me. And don't think so much I will never ever love you.

Thanu, ohhhooo sweetheart why is this. You are getting anger nah. Calm down baby... yes I accept I made her left you. But now you two don't have any affair nah. So think about me as your girlfriend or to be wife.
Why can't you understand abhi. She is a simple girl. But me...I am the best female dancer and going to be the super model too. Not she I am the one who matching you very much.

Abhi gave a death glare to her and start to move.

Thanu, abhi.. abhi... abhi... wait a minute my going to be hubby.

Abhi, don't dare to say that again. And don't speak a word against pragya. I won't spare you if you do again....
(Saying that abhi moved away)

Thanu, ohhh abhi... you are taking anger nah... ok ok if you want you leave but remember your dadi too will give permission to our wedding so soon... and if you don't agree....

Abhi got shocked by hearing that how she is going to make dadi agree to this marriage, but soon abhi got a call and he got hell shock by what he heard. So he ran away from there like a mad person.

Thanu got angry because he left without hearing to her. Just then she too got a call from aliya.

Aliya, thanu just now I got to know this. Pragya came to watch our concert.

Thanu, I already know it aliya (thanu said with an uninterest.)

Aliya, but thanu I heard that she met with an accident while leaving from here. Now she is admitted to the hospital.

Thanu, what???? (Thanu got happy at first.... but soon she realised abhi left for her and got anger)

Aliya, yes thanu. Did you finish your talk with abhi. If he get to know about this he will leave without talking with you.

Thanu, He already went there aliya. Wait, I'll call back you later.

Soon she dialled abhi's number. Mistakenly abhi picked the call but he didn't listen. But thanu thought he is listening. So she shouted....
"Abhi don't make me to repeat again. Just now come to your house or else you will lost your dadi." She cut the call and rushed to abhi's house thinking, "I am sure you will come abhi. I know dadi is your life. You won't risk your dadi's life. I won't drag this marriage anymore. If that pragya open her mouth she will destroy all my plans. Before that I have to take an action."

Abhi rushed to the hospital. He saw purab there and ran to him like a mad person.

Abhi, purab... purab.... tell me fast... what happen to my fuggii... is she ok... tell me fast purab how is my fuggi.
(Abhi is already crying madly)

Purab, abhi calm down man. Sorry I got the news as she got accident but actually she didn't met with an accident.

Abhi, what??? How can you say like that purab... anyway my fuggi is ok nah. Now where is she???