The Hobbit and LOTR Imagines

By TheAvenged

Here is my book of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Imagines. I will happily take requests and I hope you enj... More

Thorin
Fili
Who You're Related To (All)
Thranduil (Part One)
Thranduil: Request
Legolas
Éomer
Frodo
Kíli
Faramir
Pippin
Thorin (pt. 1)
Fili
Kili
What They Like Most About You (All)
Legolas: Request
Aragorn
Celeborn: Request
*Notice*
A/N
Bofur
Thorin (pt.2)
Elrond: Request
Aragorn
Bilbo
A/N
Elrond: Request
Thorin
Pick-Up Line (All)
Ignite (Fili x Reader)
Dwalin's Ear (Dwalin x Reader)
Thriller (Company x Reader)
Helpless (Legolas x Reader)
One Last Dance (Thranduil x Reader)
Faramir: Request
Legolas: Request
Reach Out To Me (Celebrimbor x Reader)
Elrond: Request
Take A Chance (Boromir x Reader)
Surprise! (Boromir x Reader)
What A Tease (Thorin x Reader)
How You Meet (All)
Anytime (Frodo x Reader)
And so the story goes on...
Kingdom Come (Faramir x Reader)
Dreamer (Thorin x Reader)
Moving On (Thranduil x Reader)
Criminal (Legolas x Reader)
Dreamer Part II (Thorin x Reader)
Back From the Dead A/N & Face Reveal
Dreamer pt. III

Choosers Ball (Kili/Fili/Thorin x Reader)

5.1K 179 244
By TheAvenged

So this will be different, but imagine you're at a ball after Erebor is reclaimed and Fili, Kili, and even Thorin are vying for your attention. In the end, there'll be different endings to choose from. Enjoy!

Your eyes swept across the sea of elegantly dressed Dwarves, searching for that one, your best friend.

Seeing Bofur, you smile and make your way across the room, your ballgown rustling the whole way. Stupid thing.

When Bofur turned and saw you, he grinned and beamed at you.

"My dear (Y/N/H)! It's a wonder you don't have an escort this night, or many for that matter."

You just laughed and punched him in the shoulder.

"Thank you very much my friend, but we both know that wouldn't happen. My overall awkwardness is too much for any man to handle."

Bofur smirked and winked.

"Are you so sure about that?" he asked with a laugh in his voice.

You creased your eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

At just that moment you felt a light tap on your shoulder, and you turned to see Kili.

He did look rather dashing, you must admit. He flashed you his famous boyish smile.

You couldn't help but smile back. "Hello, Kili. What can I do for you?"

He smiled politely and bowed.

"Seeing that no one has asked you to dance yet seems like an all out crime. So please, may I have this dance my lady?"

You chuckled at his attempt be smooth, but decided to humor him. "Oh, I don't know. Bofur? Should I dance with troublesome Kili here?"

Bofur thought for a moment before nodding. "Oh I suppose, as long as our prince decides to be a perfect gentlemen."

Kili nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! Yes I promise!"

You smiled at him and as you stepped forward and took his offered hand, him leading you to the floor. At that time a waltz began, and Kili turned out to be a surprisingly good dancer. He amused you by making faces at passing couples, you trying not to laugh hysterically.

Little did you know, that Thorin and Fili sat some ways away, each silently brooding that they weren't the one dancing with you. Though the two wouldn't guess it about each other, they both liked you quite a bit.

"Look at the boy, he's making a fool of himself," Thorin confided to his nephew.

Fili nodded, lost in his own thoughts and daydreams.

"Someone really should intervene and show them how it's done," Thorin suggested, but more to himself.

Thinking that was his cue, Fili jumped from his seat and began confidently swaggering towards the couple. If he had seen the look on Thorin's face, he would've thought he just betrayed him to an entire army of Orcs.

"Those boys..." he muttered.

You really were having a great time with Kili. He was gentlemanly, and funny all at once. Just before the song ended, his face sobered.

"If you need me, I'll always be here for you (Y/N/H). You're very special to me," he said with soft sparkling eyes.

Your heart gave a leap, but before you could reply, you felt another tap on your shoulder.

Turning around, you saw the heartwarming smile of Fili.

"If you don't mind, Kili and (Y/N/H), I would like to cut in. Brother?" he asked, tilting his head at Kili.

You hadn't noticed the threatening look on Fili's face towards his brother, but if you had you would have laughed.

"I think that would be fine, right Kili?" you queried.

He stared hard at his brother.

"Yes, that is alright," he said quietly. Before he left, he picked up your hand and gave it a soft kiss.

"Until next time, my lady," he said confidently, when he saw your blushing face.

He walked away, and you watched him until Fili bowed in front of you. You turned to face him, and smiled. The two of you had been close on the journey.

He began to dance with you when a slower song came on. Fili couldn't believe his luck and pulled you closer. Being in a closer proximity to him made you blush.

Throughout the dance you talked non-stop to each other, recalling memories and inside jokes over the trip. He dipped you and when he pulled you back up, your faces were inches apart.

"I never noticed how beautiful your eyes were until now," Fili declared.

Of course he had, but you didn't know that.

Meanwhile, Kili huffed as he sat down next to his uncle. They both stared sullenly at the couple.

Next, Thorin glared at the nephew beside him.

"What?" Kili asked defensively, "it's Fili who's the culprit here. I can see it happening."

"What?" Thorin asked confusedly.

"And they don't have a clue," Kili continued.

"Who?" said the king, completely lost.

"They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line: our trio's down to two."

Thorin stared at his strange nephew.

"The sweet caress of twilight-"

"Ok!" Thorin interrupted, "that's enough of... whatever that was."

Kili continued to stare despondently at the two of you.

"Uncle! Can't you do something about it?" Kili whined.

One could see the wheels in his head turning. Yes, he decided, he would do something about it.

With a curt nod and smirk to his bewildered nephew, Thorin made his way across the floor.

Of course, everyone else noticed the king walking towards the center of the floor, so naturally they parted like the Red Sea.

Fili saw his uncle approaching before you did and gulped, staring over your shoulder at him.

You turned to see what it was and lo and behold, it was Thorin.

As soon as he saw you his expression turned rosy and merry. He stopped a short ways before you and bowed.

"Nephew, you wouldn't mind if I took this next dance, would you? That is of course, if (Y/N/H) agrees to dance with a scoundrel like me."

You smiled at his joke as Fili stepped back.

"I do not mind at all, Oakenshield. Fili?"

Fili gulped again before resuming his suave air. From behind his back he pulled a rose, crisp and fresh.

"Until next time, dear (Y/N/H)," he said confidently.

Thorin had betrayal written all over him.

Where had he hid the rose? But most importantly, he could not let Fili out #majestic him!

You turned back to Thorin and he resumed his expression from before.

"That was sweet of him, wasn't it?" you asked, trying to clear the air. You sensed the tension and glanced back at Bofur who just sat there looking painfully gloatish as ever.

"I suppose it was. Here, let me see that," he offered.

You complied and handed it to him.

"What's that over there?" he asked alarmingly.

You looked to where he had been pointing but saw nothing. When you turned back you didn't even notice the rose was gone. It had somehow been flung a football field length away, much to the shocked indignation of Fili.

He spun you around as a lively jig started. He danced and made you fly around as you twirled along the floor, making you laugh and enjoy your time with him.

Kili and Fili looked on in an open mouthed shock as the two of you spin and their uncle winked maliciously at you. They saw your face, and you looked happy and care free, they knew the charm their uncle had on women.

"Alright!" Kili declared, "I don't care if you're after her too, we've got to do something about this!"

Fili agreed, and they both marched back down to the dance floor. Thorin saw them coming and tried to whisk you away to the side of the ballroom, but they were too determined.

Thorin stopped at once and stood in front of you protectively.

They pushed him aside, and Fili spoke first.

"What're you thinking (Y/N/H)? He's so old!"

"Neither of these guys make you laugh like I do! Right?" Kili interjected.

"What is going on with you all?" you asked crossly.

"Children don't take jealousy well, so we see," Thorin said self righteously, "clearly I am not that way."

"Enough!" you said stomping your foot, "I will not be argued over as if I am some piece of meat! Goodnight!" And with that you stomped away, leaving behind three very guilty looking Dwarves.

Bofur saw you and decided to come after you. He saw you slip into a little side room and cautiously knocked.

"Lass! Are you ok? What did they do?" he called.

"It's nothing," you answered, slumped against the wall, "I just need to be alone. Can you make sure no one bothers me?"

"Yes, of course," he answered protectively.

For the next half hour you tried to figure out what happened, and why they were acting so weird. Your feelings were in a huge dilemma, because they all appealed to you, but you couldn't decide who the most.

Just as you decided in your heart who it was, Bofur called out to you.

"You have a visitor! He says he's very sorry. Should I let him in?" he asked.

You took a deep breath and replied, "Yeah, send him in."

The door opened, and in walked... 1: 2: 3:

1: Kili, the one you had been thinking of. He looked ashamed as he crossed the floor to you. He sat down across from you and you crossed your arms.

"What is it?" You asked demandingly.

"I want to say that I'm sorry. That out there, that was uncalled for and rude," he replied sincerely.

"What was that anyway?" you asked confusedly.

"I can't speak for the others, but I myself was jealous. You see (Y/N/H), I fancy you, quite a bit, and it hurt to see them dance with you."

You smiled at the ordeal, now that you saw it all.

"Well, jealousy is a nasty thing," you countered, "but it is not unforgivable. Besides, you shouldn't have worried. I've fancied you all along Kili. I dare say  that I love you."

He smiled his cute boyish smile, like a kid during present time.

"I love you too, (Y/N/H)."

2: Fili. He looked sheepishly at the ground as he sat next to you.

"What is it, Mr. Fresh Prince?" you asked sarcastically.

"I am terribly sorry (Y/N/H), you should not have seen all that. I was foolish and wrong and it won't happen again," he apologized.

"What was going on?"

He smiled nervously and pulled out the rose that had been thrown.

"I guess you could say that, I let my feelings for you get in the way of being a gentlemen."

You gasped. "Feelings?"

"Yes," he admitted, "I have a strong affection for you. In fact, I love you (Y/N/H)."

You took his hand, making his head snap up in surprise.

"I love you too, you goofball."

He tried to say something but you cut him off.

"Shhh. Don't ruin it."

3: Thorin. You stood and marched up to him, taking him by surprise.

"What do you want?" you questioned callously.

He looked down at his feet and sighed.

"I want to say, I am utterly sorry. That was no way to go about what I wanted to show you," he muttered.

"Show me what?" you asked.

"Nothing," he murmured.

"If you wanted to show me you loved me, you could've just said it and I would have reciprocated, you know."

He stared at you in shock and what he did next surprised you. He enveloped you in a big hug.

"I really do (Y/N/H), I love you!" he whispered.

You smiled.

"Good, because I love you too."
..........................
So what did you think? Sorry it's so long, but I enjoyed writing it! Who do you want to see next? This was inspired by the fact that I am going to a ball tomorrow night with someone I like very much, wish me luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.9K 71
Imagine yourself in Middle Earth. No inappropriate/adult content, etc. NOTICE- Requests are closed. However, I still enjoy interacting with you a...
152K 4.2K 89
*This is a Hobbit fanfiction* Iridian is a girl who was orphaned, living with a dwarf. One day, Thorin comes to her and her guardian, saying it's ti...
317K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...
13.3K 242 22
requests closed! there can sometimes be preferences, random rants and memes in this book too, no smut tho most of the x readers here are fem!reader :)