demons » e.o'c x reader

By melancholic-ana

❝ i'll never stop blaming myself for what was happening. ❞ ~ started: 4/12/17 completed: More

•demons » e.o'c•
•prologue•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four || 4k reads!!1!•
•epilogue || 11k reads!!1!1•
•important a/n•

•eight•

8K 224 111
By melancholic-ana

Your POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°

My dreams. They were getting worse and worse every night—each was different from the previous one before.

But this one was different.

It was the same night. The night where I was eating dinner with my parents. The night I injured my mother.

Except, I did worse.

I killed her.

But thankfully, I jolted awake, frantically trying to regain my consciousness.

This was horrible. Being alone in a room, in the early hours of the day, in a different time, away from the people I loved.

I silently tried to reply the dream in my head—I killed her, I killed her—I repeated over and over until I got a grip on myself. I couldn't keep doing this.

"Y/N? Nightmare? Again?" Gruff appears.

"I-I killed mom. You weren't fast enough to help me, I—"

"Shhh, it's okay. Let's go and get you some water."

Tears brimmed my eyes as I shook my head. "I'll have to change first." I told Gruff as I saw him exit my room.

I placed my clothes on my bed, deciding to put on black skinny jeans, a gray sweater and paired them with my boots.

I stepped out the room, meeting Gruff downstairs as I took a glass from the cupboards and filled it with tap water.

"Where are you going?" I heard a Scottish accent and I turned my head to see Enoch rubbing his eyes sleepily. He was still in his pajamas and I had to admit—he looked so cute.

I avoided his gaze as I fixated my eyes to the glass of water in my hand. "A walk." I scoffed.

"What makes you think you can do that at this time of day?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. This boy made me nervous for some reason.

"Because I can and I'm not going to be bossed around by a bird like you are," I face away from the counter, but Enoch was already standing in front of me, his face inches away from mine.

"You really think I live by her rules?" He whispered seductively, looking into my Y/E/C eyes as I backed away slowly.

"Leave me alone, Enoch." I told him, finally turning my head to the side as I stormed out of the house.

• • •

author's note || i was supposed to update a decade ago but internet gave up on me??? for 3 days??? like??¿ bItCh?¿
okay whatever sorry, thanks for reading anyway

~ anastasia 💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 58
What did I think about my life? It's cool, it's great, and I loved living in a tiny house with no air conditioning in London with my very sweet, very...
114K 934 68
I got locked out of the VanessaWolfe1 account and had to make a brand new one. I'm going to basically revise the story as I go to the parts I feel li...
31.4K 403 51
Yesterday my life was in ruin, Now today I know what I'm doing. Gotta feeling I should be doing all right Doing all right. {social media} {Female OC}...
23.3K 328 23
Y/N went to the same coffee shop every day before work, little did she know that she would bump into someone who would change her whole perception in...