•eight•

Your POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°

My dreams. They were getting worse and worse every night—each was different from the previous one before.

But this one was different.

It was the same night. The night where I was eating dinner with my parents. The night I injured my mother.

Except, I did worse.

I killed her.

But thankfully, I jolted awake, frantically trying to regain my consciousness.

This was horrible. Being alone in a room, in the early hours of the day, in a different time, away from the people I loved.

I silently tried to reply the dream in my head—I killed her, I killed her—I repeated over and over until I got a grip on myself. I couldn't keep doing this.

"Y/N? Nightmare? Again?" Gruff appears.

"I-I killed mom. You weren't fast enough to help me, I—"

"Shhh, it's okay. Let's go and get you some water."

Tears brimmed my eyes as I shook my head. "I'll have to change first." I told Gruff as I saw him exit my room.

I placed my clothes on my bed, deciding to put on black skinny jeans, a gray sweater and paired them with my boots.

I stepped out the room, meeting Gruff downstairs as I took a glass from the cupboards and filled it with tap water.

"Where are you going?" I heard a Scottish accent and I turned my head to see Enoch rubbing his eyes sleepily. He was still in his pajamas and I had to admit—he looked so cute.

I avoided his gaze as I fixated my eyes to the glass of water in my hand. "A walk." I scoffed.

"What makes you think you can do that at this time of day?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. This boy made me nervous for some reason.

"Because I can and I'm not going to be bossed around by a bird like you are," I face away from the counter, but Enoch was already standing in front of me, his face inches away from mine.

"You really think I live by her rules?" He whispered seductively, looking into my Y/E/C eyes as I backed away slowly.

"Leave me alone, Enoch." I told him, finally turning my head to the side as I stormed out of the house.

• • •

author's note || i was supposed to update a decade ago but internet gave up on me??? for 3 days??? like??¿ bItCh?¿
okay whatever sorry, thanks for reading anyway

~ anastasia 💟