REGRETS

By jungkooksshiii

"When you regret,then you change." More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
OUTRO

35

6.8K 180 22
By jungkooksshiii

"Jagiya,how about we tell them all tomorrow night?" I asked Jungkook as we cuddled on the bed.

"Sure,should we make it here in our house?" He suggested.

"Yes!Thank you!" I hugged him tighter and placed my head on his well build chest.

"Why are you being so clingy?" He ruffled my hair and looked down at me.

"Can't I?" I released him and moved away from him with crossed arms.I watched the TV and ignored him.

"Aye..Don't be like this,Soyeon." He tried to touch me but I moved away quickly.

"Don't you pity me,Soyeon?" He asked with a sad tone.

"No.You were the one who started it first." I looked away from him and watched the TV again.

"Soyeon." He whined and tried to reach for me.I moved away again but this time,he got me.

"I'm not saying that I didn't like it when you're being clingy.I love it." He looked at me straight in the eyes while holding my shoulders.

"Yeah,right." I rolled my eyes with no interest in him.

"Are you really going to ignore me?" He raised his right eyebrow with a smirk on his lips.

"Then," He moved closer.

"Try to ignore me." Closer again.

"Now." He whispered in my ear,sending chills to my body.Wth,Jeon Jungkook.He began sniffing my scent near my neck and going further down.I feel goosebumps and immediately pushed him away.

"See?You can't ignore me." He said proudly.

"It's ticklish,okay?I can't stand tickles." I reasoned out.

"Oh?" He beamed out with a surprised face.The next thing I know is he begins to tickle me on my sides and my neck.

"Jungkook..Jungkook.St-stop.St-stop.It's ticklish!" I tried to defend myself by hitting his hands.I can't stop laughing that my eyes started to water.I accidentally kicked him below which makes him stop and fell to the ground.

"Ommo..Jungkook,are you okay?" I stood up to help him stand up.

"Ah..I'm..Okay.Just a bit hurt down there." He hold his hurting part and stood up.

"Come on,let's sleep.It's getting late.We have to prepare for dinner tomorrow too." I helped him walk and he nodded in agreement.I switched off the TV and lights then,we went upstairs to our room.

"Feeling better now?" I asked him as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Yeah,how did you kick it so hard?" He asked me back.

"Did you forget that I learned Taekwondo together with you when we were in high school?"

"Um..No.Did we?" He scratched his head in confusion.I was about to scold him again until he defended himself.

"I have short term memory loss,okay? That's why I don't remember it."

"Okay,fine.I accept that.We learned Taekwondo together and I was the first girl in our team to get the black belt so,make sure you remember that." I pointed out with full of pride.

"What about me then?What did I achieve?" He asked.

"You...Hm..You got me." We laughed.

"Yeah,right.I got you." He pulled me closer to him and encircled his arm around me.

"Let's sleep." We got into laying position and I rested my head next to him.

"Good night."

"Wait." He said.

"What?"

"Where's my good night kiss?" He asked me.

"Do you need that too?" I questioned him back.He nodded like a kid and I gave him one on his lips.He smiled in victory.

"Thanks.Good night,my babies." He said referring to me and the baby.

"Soyeon..Soyeon." I heard my name being called.I frowned because I want to sleep again.

"What?" I mumbled with my eyes closed.

"Time to wake up.We need to buy some things for the dinner tonight."

"I want to sleep." I whined.

"Come on..Get up." Jungkook shook me slowly.

"I want to sleep." I refused. Why is it so hard for him to understand that I need sleep? I heard him heaved a sigh.

"Okay,fine.Sleep..but what do I have to buy for tonight?I'll go out to buy them." He spoke.

"Just buy vegetables,raw chicken,eggs,seaweed, sesame seeds and some drinks.That's all." I spoke to him though I was half asleep.

"Alright,I'll call you if I miss anything.Have a nice sleep." He kissed my forehead before leaving the room.I nodded and continued sleeping.After what I felt like two hours,I wake up.

"Ahhh!" I stretched my arms up in the air and looked around.What time is it now? I look for my phone and checked the time.

"Ommo!It's 5 already?!" I,myself can't believe that I actually sleep this long.I immediately took my shower and went downstairs.The house looks so clean and it seems like there's no speck of dust at all.I went to the kitchen to drink but then,I heard soft snoring from the living room.I went to check and found a tired and sleeping Jungkook on the black couch.

"Aw...Look at this sleeping bunny." I messed his hair and pinched his cheek.He won't wake up anyway.I giggled as he started to shift his position until he shifted more to the left and..

"Ah.Aigoo." He fell to carpeted floor.I laughed loudly which makes him look at me with a blank expression.

"Oh?You're awake?" He pointed his index finger at me.

"Yes,I am.Ahahaha,get up sleepyhead." I reached my hand out for him to stand.

"Ah..My butt hurts." He rubbed his butt and stretched up his body.

"I need to start preparing for the dinner." I said to him as I walk to the kitchen.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked from behind.

"No,I'm good." I assured him and start to take the ingredients out of the big fridge.

"What will you cook for tonight?" Jungkook asked as he took a sit at the counter top.

"Bibimbap,Kimbap,Chicken Stew and Kimchi." I answered as I washed the vegetables.I continued with the preparation that I didn't realise my husband was watching me.

"Don't you have any work to do?" I gave him a glance.He chuckled and shook his head.

"I love watching you like this." He said with his right hand supporting his chin.

"Why don't you sing me a song,Teacher Jeon?" I raised an eyebrow at him.He cleared his throat and began singing Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber.His mellow and angelic voice is very soothing.I smiled to myself as I heard him singing while cooking.

"It's nothing like you and me...together,oh.." A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind,making me flinch at the sudden touch.

"How is my singing?"

"Hm...I don't like it." As soon as I said that,he immediately unwrap his arms from me.

"Really?Did I sound bad?" He frowned while crossing his arms.Aw,he looks so adorable.

"But..I love it." I said which makes him smile,showing his perfect set of teeth.

"Thank you!" He hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.He helped me cleaned the plates,fork and spoon for the dinner.

"I'm going to call my parents and brother.You call your parents and our friends,okay?"

"Sure thing." He asked and took out his phone.After calling them,I went upstairs to get ready.

"Jungkook!" I called for him from the room.

"Yes?What is it?" He opened the door with wide eyes and panting.Did he sprint all the way here?Haha.

"Which dress should I wear?" I stand in front of the closet and looked at the clothes hanging.

"Ah..I thought something happen to you. Everything out wear looks nice in you,my dear." He came and ruffled my hair.

"Come on,choose one for me."

"Arrasso." He searched through the clothes and choose one red sleeveless dress for me.

"I like red." He smirked and handed the dress to me.I thanked him before pushing him out of the room.I put on the dress that he picked and put on a light make up.I went downstairs to look for Jungkook and he was playing Overwatch on the couch.

"Yeobo,time to get ready." I looked at the wall clock that showed 7.

"Wait..I need to win this round first." His eyes still focused on the screen.I huffed and went to the kitchen to check on everything.After an hour,everybody is here as they were told to.

"I guess we should start eating this delicious foods,right?" Appa announced and everyone in the room started chewing their foods happily.

"Yah...This chicken stew is very delicious!" Jin spoke in so much exaggeration.Then,he suddenly coughed like an old man when he choked on his food.

"Slow down,honey." His wife rubbed his back and gave him a glass of plain water.

"Oh,I taught you well, Soyeon-ah." Omma made a thumbs up at me which I replied with a shy smile.

"We have the best daughter in law ever." Abeoji spoke and Eommonim nodded her head in agreement.

"Well,I choose the best of the best,appa,omma." Jungkook responded with a proud smile on his face.The dinner continued as we also continue to have some chit chats with our guests.Finally, it's time to announce to them about the news.

"Excuse me,everyone." I clapped my hands to get their attention.I gave a look at Jungkook and he nodded.

"We have a very important announcement to make." Jungkook stood up and put his arm around me.

"Okay,so what is it?" Areum asked.

"Well,Soyeon is..." Jungkook spoke dramatically.

"Is what?" Jimin bumped in.

"Pregnant!" I announced and they almost have the same reaction.They heaved a sigh of relief and soon,cheerings filled the room.

"Finally,we're going to have our first grandchild." Jungkook's mom said as she wiped her happy tears.

"Congratulations,Jungkook and Soyeon.We're really happy to hear that soon,our family will become bigger." Appa said.Everybody expressed their happiness upon hearing the news and both Jungkook and I are happy that they are also happy.I once have asked myself about my true happiness and I think I have the answer now,my true happiness is seeing my family and friends happy.This is my happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 233 26
I have to stop him..... Stop him before i loose him The second part of "My life Finally Changed"
49.2K 3.4K 21
"You're supposed to put your name on Love Letters!" {Taekook}
594K 25K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
348 0 10
be carful for what you wish for, the same applies for when you're looking for answers