Idol Situation

By FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... More

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Drama

1.2K 119 46
By FairySalvatore

It was eight in the evening and boys were sleeping. We came back from a dance practice at six and exhausted, as usual, we all rushed to get some sleep. I woke up feeling really fresh and inspired to do some backing. We have been on endless schedules since we came back from meeting Michelle's mom.

And for those four days, I have been a constant visitor with Michelle. I always sat outside the rehab room but I was glad that I could be there for him.

Since I was feeling so good about this, I chose to bake for the boys today.

Chocolate can never go wrong so I was making choco velvet cake with ganache. I made my way to the kitchen this time in the decent attire of pajamas and a t-shirt, my hair tied in a neat ponytail.

I was working in my best stealth mode so that boys do not wake up before the cake is done and I almost succeeded since I was just doing the decoration and frosting when I heard the loud flap of slippers. I didn't look up because that will disrupt the flow of whipping cream from my piping bag.

"If I hadn't seen you doing this, I would have thought this is from a bakery." It had to be my bias.

"I am almost done," I said still concentrated on the cake.

I felt really conscious as he just stood there and observed me.

I lifted my head as soon as it was done and gave him a small smile.

"Should we wake others up?" He asked and I shook my head in a no.

"Let them sleep, this still needs cooling and you guys have a radio broadcast at midnight." I walked and sat down on the living room couch.

"Let's watch a movie then." Zaidan picked up the remote and opened up Netflix.

After much discussion, we decided over the The Vow as it turned out Zaidan was a romantic at heart.

First, it was awkward to watch a movie with him because I kept sneaking glances but later I was engrossed in the movie till a stupid question started prodding my brain.

"What happened with Camilla?" I asked suddenly not sure why I did that.

It was not every day you sit with your bias from a band and watch a romantic movie.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked staring at the TV screen.

"Well, first of all when I came I was so compared with her and then whenever you guys meet you seem kind of murderous. So I want to know what she did to turn affectionate Zaidan into someone murderous." That was quite impressive of me to explain it in such a refined way.

"I met her when she was a new model in the company and just like I met you in Rob's home. She was all sweet and caring at first but later as she started getting modeling offers, she started detaching herself from me. To cut the painful story short, I found her making out with some director double her age."

I couldn't say a word after that since for some reason I felt guilty, of asking him personal questions.

"So does you boyfriend miss you back home?" He asked.

Where did this come from?

"I have no boyfriend."

"What?" Zaidan's reaction was a bit exaggerated.

"Yes, Zaidan. No need to be so bluntly shocked about it."

"But why? You are so pretty." And cue, the blush.

Did Zaidan just say I was so pretty?

"You guys are to be blamed." I said lightly, "I spent most of the time fantasizing."

Shit, that came out wrong.

Zaidan looked at me now and his eyebrows notched up waiting for an explanation.

"Every fangirl problem," I said with a sheepish smile and looked away wanting to drown right now.

"Tell me one of those fantasies." He said, laughter evident in his tone.

I shook my head in refusal.

"Are they too erotic Zenna?" God, let me die for now.

He was mocking me.

"No, I don't think such stuff." I defended myself probably tomato red now.

"Then just one fantasy Zenna. I am probably in their somewhere." He said with his confident smirk.

He was in there in most of them.

"Arcade Game date," I mumbled but he heard it anyway.

"That doesn't sound too bad."

"Picking me out from the crowd during a concert," I confessed and a giggle followed.

"Really?" He asked and I frowned at him, "Just imagination, I know."

He didn't answer back for a while and I felt awkward for confessing all of this.

I noticed he wanted to say something when a sleepy Ross dragged himself and Skyler out since these two was sharing the room now.

"I am hungry," Skyler said like declaring a world war or something equally important.

The chef in the house already made food and I just had to heat it up. Gradually others started waking up and walked in crowding the kitchen. I didn't let them open the fridge or else the surprise will be destroyed.

As hungry as they were they gobbled down the food in minutes managing to chatter in between.

"I heard there is a drama offer for one of us," Brent said gulping down the final bite.

I was the manager, why haven't I heard of it?

"Just a rumor but once Zee gets the call, we will know about it. It is something her dad arranged."Brent explained as I finally took out the cake from the fridge.

"Damn Zee!" Michelle said as I placed the cake on the table.

"She made it." Zaidan attested to my hard work and I grinned at him.

"Marry me," Brent said and everyone laughed.

"Sure, let's put that on tomorrow's schedule," I answered and pretended to jot it down.

"This is heavenly," Ross mumbled as enjoyed it with half closed eyes.

"Thank you." I accepted humbly.

"Only if she could stay here forever," Skyler mumbled through the bite and though it was a light remark I felt totally shy. He did confess liking me just four days ago.

As the dinner ended everyone started scattering to get ready for the radio show or do other important stuff. Zaidan stayed behind helping me clean up.

"You can go and get ready Zaidan, I can clean up," I said feeling uncomfortable around him.

"You are not our maid Zenna." He said sternly and I felt giddy at his words.

"And I don't require much time to get ready. I am born handsome." His tone was light but there was no denying it, he was really good looking.

"I agree." I wanted it to say it in my head but it came out loud.

This made him chuckle. I am such a fan girl.

As we cleaned the last bit of kitchen counter, Zaidan grabbed my hands stopping me from leaving. I bet this was in there somewhere in my list of fantasies. My heart beat went staccato.

"Yes," I said in an awfully small voice.

"Let's play some arcade games this weekend." And with those doom worthy words, he left rendering me speechless.

...

As the radio show ended my head was aching with all the over thinking. Why did Zaidan, the personification of hotness or Skyler, Midas himself bother to pay attention to me? Zaidan didn't like me but offering to fulfill one of my fan dreams was a huge favor.

If I discuss this with mom, she will kill me right away. But what is there to tell? These boys might like me, might want to date me but love was not even in the scenario because why will they?

And there was the confident part of me that asked why they can't? I am not the gorgeous princess but I was moderately good looking. And that doesn't come close to the girls these guys are around models, actresses, singers.

So there goes the verdict, I am hopeless.

"Zee, are you okay?" Joey asked and I realized I was pressing my temples.

"Fine, just a headache," I answered with a smile.

"Do you want coffee or something?" Zaidan asked from behind and I had the greed to say yes.

"I am fine, really."

"She looks stressed," Brent added fuel to the fire.

"We will stop at a cafe."Skyler declared and I know I lost this battle.

"What do you like to drink?" Joey asked as he got down to get me coffee since it will not be safe for the boys.

"I think she likes americano." Michelle just said with he preferred.

I dislike americano, to be frank.

"I think she likes something with balance, cappuccino?" Ross guessed.

Skyler said a chocolate Mocha, Zaidan guessed a latte with whipped cream while Brent went anything with strong coffee. If I choose one of them, it will totally make others feel weird.

"I will have a frappuccino." I smiled at Joey who looked amused at the boys.

The others made the sound of disagreement knowing well enough why I choose a different drink altogether.

While we waited in the car my phone rang I bit back a groan as I saw dad's number flash on the screen.

"Hey, dad," I said in a tired tone.

"Update the schedule, tomorrow you have a meeting with the director of a drama." Here comes the rumor Brent was talking about.

"Whole team?" I asked just to be sure.

"No, just you and Zaidan. He is one who got the drama deal. Clayton will meet you there." He sounded careful for some reason.

"Why Clayton, I can handle this dad?" I had an uneasy feeling about what was coming next.

"Clayton will accompany Camilla, she is cast opposite Zaidan." Didn't Brent say my dad arranged this?

"Sure," I said in a small tone and sighed back in my team.

Great, now I have to watch them rekindle their romance. Managers have a hard life I tell you.

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, this is going no where dramatic and serious... dramatic, maybe xD

But lots of fun coming your way.

Hope you guys liked the chapter :)

And do check out my new story "LOST". Find link in my works or just PM me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 7.2K 190
In a draconian world, a young man comes of age.
138K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
2.6K 375 37
Season 4 of Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective Zandra, a famous "psychic" who grifts the grifters using only her wits, gave the worst of society...