Forces Working //BTS/Jimin Fa...

By SquanderGurl

A new time bodyguard gets assigned to protect BTS after the last one quit; she's fairly new to the field and... More

Complications (Ch.1)
A Week of Heaven and Hell
Pleasant Surprise
Remember
Silent Revenge
Bitter and Sweet
Girls Work Day
Boot Camp
Salary
Choosing and Deciding
The Room Where it Happened
Almost Caught
Danger
No Mercy
Prank Time
A Nightmare on Jean Street
Bonding
Multitasking
Dog Days
Annyonghi Kashipshio
I Need You
The Parturition
The More I Know
Teenage Dream
The Games
A Tribute
Young Forever
Unavoidable
Birthday Worth 21 Years
Bon Anniversaire
Family Issues
La Natation
Closure
Anothers Eyes
A Dream is Just A Dream
Dieing Smile
Boy in Luv
Veracity
In My Arms
Leonard
Ricky
Couldn't Help It
The Last of Revy
Epilogue

First Day? Or Anniversary?

2.5K 74 17
By SquanderGurl

Sunday-March 10

As my brother, Alaric had a tendency to draw people in. He insisted on driving me to work, to which I obliged. He was very happy I did so, but he didn't quite enjoy taking care of my dog. Ace didn't like Alaric the moment he saw him, which is understandable, considering Alaric made it seem like he broke into my house yesterday.

We sat in the car for a short while, before a group of girls basically swarmed him, leaving him defenseless. I smirked, making my way towards the building while twinkling my fingers at him.

Time Skip

I casually ran to room 72B and took a sneaky little peek into the door, hearing the music and the boys dancing. Seeing them dancing in front of the mirror, I gawked in amazement: they danced flawlessly, moving in sync with one another.

I smirked, glad to know that these dedicated, mature and very obedient men were my clients. Walking in, standing in the corner with seven small bottles of water hanging from my fingers –I had picked them up from the floor and decided since they were new, might as well give them to the seven boys.

A film crew stood quietly, filming them silently, not moving an inch to greet whoever walked through the door. I didn't mind, I understood the dedication to their job. And a like them, I was going to take my job very seriously.

I had read in the file they had sent me last night, that these seven boy band members call themselves BangTang Sonyongadan... Songyomdam???

BTS.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts the moment the music stopped. The room echoed with panting and the clicking of a camera.

“Cut! Well done boys.” The group of people packed their cameras and equipment up, leaving quickly and swiftly. I was surprised how fast they made their way out of the room, it almost seemed like they were running away from something.

I shrugged it off and walked towards the group of boys that sat down on the floor. I handed them a bottle each, one after the other took it, not making any contact with the sight of me. As the last one took the bottle, he sighed and thanked me, his eyes slowly trailing upwards.

He gasped, then smiled widely, “a girl!” As if he wasn't drained from energy, he jumped to his feet. The rest of the members followed suit.

“I'm Taehyung! Hello!” One had said Hello in English, replacing his L's with R's. Not only that, but he had pushed the previous member away.

Each of them continued to try to speak in English, one of them pulled me away from the sudden ambush.

“I am so sorry, my name is Rap Monster, if there's anything I can do to help you, just let me know.” He had once again, spoke in English, surprisingly fluently.

“I was wondering if you seven are BTS, I am your leading bodyguard. So Rap Monster, if there's anything you need, let me know.”

They all stopped talking as soon as I talked to him in Korean. I had not noticed that one of the members had not at all tried to talk to me. He seemed to stand behind all of them, avoiding eye contact as soon as I glanced at him.

“Wait, you're a girl!?”

I remained stoic, “yes, I have the advantage of blending in with the fan girls, so if there's any situation that requires me to remain undercover or inauspicious, I am tour girl.”

“But what if a guy attacks us?”

“I'll take him down.”

“You? But you're so small!”

I sweat dropped, wondering how this could shift into different directions. “I'm stronger than I look, now please, continue with whatever you're doing, I'll just accompany you wherever you go. Just think of me as a friend of yours if it makes you guys more comfortable.”

They nodded, sitting back down but silently gazing towards my direction. I leaned by the door, making sure I could almost be invisible if someone peaked through the window.
The boy who had not said a word to me, continued to stare. I knew he couldn't help it, I was a girl in a room full of men. I was the exact definition of the elephant in the room.

One of the boys took out their phone and lifted their arm up with it. He had made a peace sign and closed his eyes for his selfie. After his camera flashed, he scrolled through his phone.

“Oh, it's no good.” He looked up at me and smiled. “Hey.”

“Hello.”

He stood up and made his way towards me. The boys stared silently at him. “I'm Jimin.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“You want to take a Selca with me?”

I had my arms crossed, then slowly put them to my side. “A what?”

“Selca. It's a Selfie, you know, a self picture?”

I wondered if he was being serious, he made no attempt to move away. I deeply wanted to say no, but what's the point in that? I'll only have a sad boy in my hands.

“Sure?”

He smiled and leaned against the wall next to me. He lifted his arm back up, and through the camera I saw his blushing cheeks. I couldn't help but turn my head to see it myself. His rosy cheeks and his awkward smile made me gently smirk.

The camera light snapped a picture before I was ready, and he immediately looked at the photo. His smile grew as he giddily showed me.

“May I keep this one!?” I looked down on it, then saw myself. The way my eyes looked at him made me look like I was a newly-wed, but I couldn't deny he liked this picture.

“Sure.”
He quickly bowed, and was about to leave until I grabbed his sleeve. “Send it to me.”

His ears became red, and he silently agreed, moving quickly. “Oh yes, yes, where should I send it?”

I gave him my number for him to text, and I saw as he sent the picture to me. I then decided it was a good idea to give all the members my number, in case of emergencies.

I made my way to each of them, dictating my number for each and every one of them. Jimin pouted the whole time, and I saw one of the members smile widely at him.

I was giving my number to the shy member, the moment I approached him his eyes widened, he backed away, and he didn't make any eye contact while I talked to him.

“What's your name?”

“Jungkook...”

“May I call you Kookie?” I smiled sweetly, trying to get him to trust me.

“Yeah...”

I gave him my number. His eyes never left the floor. “Alright, Rajesh, it's all done.”

“She's mineeeee!” I felt two arms hold me up and run towards the door. One of the members had the audacity to pick me up and run away.
I sighed, letting them do their shenanigans.

The other six members chased after him, and I remained chill while all of this was happening. He had managed to get me through the front door. I saw as the staff members watching him kidnap me, and none of them attempted to help me: they seemed to have expected this to happen.

The member put me down and we hid around the corner as the rest ran unknowingly past us. He giggled and shushed me with a smile.

“Which one are you?”

“I'm Tae-, Call me V!”

“V... What are we doing?”

“Jiminie has a crush on you.”

“...ok. Too bad I have a boyfriend, so tell him that this is strictly professional. Not only that, but it's not allowed.”

“Ooh, boyfriend!? Let me see a picture, what's his name?”

I felt like I should probably look for the other boys, but V had me trapped, and I could hear their voices coming closer. I took my phone out, scrolling through my gallery.

“Here.” I showed him, and he smiled.

“He's cute!” He scrolled through to see a picture of my brother, then my dog. “Whose that, and the doggy?”

“I absolutely love him, he's always protecting me and a big part of my life... The other is my brother, Alaric.”

V giggled. The boys finally spotted us and took hold of V. The two boys whom I hadn't known yet, held him against the wall, angrily scolding him as he giggled.

“I am so sorry for V's actions, he's the weird one out of the all of us,” Rap Monster apologized for him.

I saw there we're only six members total.

“Where's the other member!?”

“Who? Suga? He's downstairs sleeping.” I sighed in relief, then dragged myself back to their dance room. All the members yelled at each other, but I had no intentions in listening into what they had to say.

Suga apparently was on the ground with a blanket and a pillow. How he got a hold of those items was beyond me, but I didn't really care, I only hoped no one would try to kidnap me again.

A/N: My friend is doing a book connected to this one, but hers is titled Working Forces. Her character is Na-yeong, the current manager; to clarify, she's not the mean manager that was mentioned last chapter, she is their temporary replacement. Also, Revy's name is Kingston, Revy is her middle name, she refers to herself as Revy because she thinks her name is too boyish. Thank you for reading, and make sure to use my friends book as reference if you want to know more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 41 19
"You know, with a life like mine, where death awaits in every curve, I can't promise a happily ever after." "Mianhae.........Saranghae" When Y/N gets...
909K 25.6K 75
She had been in captivity her whole life until seven men come and rescue her. She has never seen a male before and is completely innocent. She doesn'...
8.2K 260 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
62 9 22
Choi Y/n finds herself in a toxic relationship that she barely escapes, with the help of her work colleagues and friends, Min Haeyeon, Park Jimin and...