A Cat's Love [X Reader]

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

In a world where cat people are something that you can buy with large amount of money, everyone considered (Y... More

Chapter One : Humiliation
Chapter Two : Toy
Chapter Three : Cruelty
Chapter Four : Betrayal
Chapter Five : Pain
Chapter Six : Pinky Promise
Chapter Seven : Care
Chapter Eight : Friends
Chapter Nine : Happiness
Chapter Ten : Comfort
Chapter Eleven : Understanding
Chapter Twelve : Wish Granted
Chapter Thirteen : Misery's End
Chapter Fifteen : Unexpected
Chapter Sixteen : New Friend
Chapter Seventeen : Suspicious Feelings
Chapter Eighteen : Helping Hands
Chapter Nineteen : The Responsible One's Mistake
Chapter Twenty : Jobs
Chapter Twenty One : Family
Chapter Twenty Two : A Trip
Chapter Twenty Three : A Fun Day
Chapter Twenty Four : The Ability To Change
Chapter Twenty Five : A Secret
Chapter Twenty Six : A Cat's Lie
Chapter Twenty Seven : A Simple Headache
Chapter Twenty Eight : Unwanted Memory

Chapter Fourteen : New Beginning

7.3K 248 159
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Fourteen : New Beginning~
~Start~

**********

"Master."

A familiar voice echoed inside (Y/N)'s head as she kept her eyes close. Thinking it was in her dream, she resumes her peaceful slumber. However, the voice did not let her do so.

"Master!"

The voice got louder, as if trying to grasp (Y/N) out of her own world and back to reality, where she belongs. With a bit of irritation, she grumbled as she turned to her side and hugged the blanket closer to her body.

"Master, wake up!"

However, the warmth of the blanket was pulled away harshly and (Y/N) shievered as soon as she came in contact with the cold. She whimpered and try to open her eyes to see who just got in the way of her and the blanket's relationship. Upon opening her eyes, (Y/N)'s eyes instantly were burned in contact with the light. It took her eyes a few moments before getting used to the light and her blurry sight was beginning to get clearer and clearer. It was just seconds before she saw that familiar orange hair and emerald eyes that belongs to someone she knows all too well.

"Wake up already, Master!"

"A...Akito?" (Y/N) muttered and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She yawned and stretched before looking at the clock on the desk beside her bed. It shows that it was five in the morning. "It's so early...What's the matter?"

"I know, Master. But aren't you the one who said to wake you up, earlier than usual?" Akito asked, tilting his head as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't tell me you forgot..."

(Y/N) blinked twice before giving out a nervous smile at Akito. "F-Forgot about what actually?" She asked, her fear increased when Akito's aura began to change, clearly saying that he was annoyed. (Y/N) also took noticed that Akito was wearing his full uniform, which made her pale because she finally remembered what she forgot but nope, too late. She already asked.

"It's the first day of school, Master." Akito said, eyes twitching. (Y/N) gulped and mentally prepared herself. "It's the first day of school yet you forgot!? What if I didn't wake you up!? You even said that you'll be the one who will make breakfast for everyone!"

"I-I'm sorry!" (Y/N) apologized as her hands was placed on her ears. "I promise I'll remember next time~!"

Akito sighed. "Damn it, you're so hopeless, Master..." He said as (Y/N) laughed nervously at him, as if apologizing. "I guess I have no choice then. I'll help you make breakfast, in the meantime, Master should get ready."

(Y/N) lightened up and smiled at Akito, who was already walking away. "Thanks so much, Akito~!" She beamed at him.

Before leaving, Akito looked behind his shoulder with his cheeks puffed and red. "Idiot Master..."

**********

It's been six years since the day (Y/N) and the cat boys met each other. During all those times, the six of them has grown to be fond of each other, even those who didn't get along at first and even now, the six of them still relies on each other. Of course, they've grown both physically and mentally, well, if you include some of their childishness that remained within them, they can still somehow differentiate what's good and bad. Their personalities, however, didn't change one bit, but that's what makes them, well, them, right? But that's not all, however, for (Y/N), that is.

In these past years, (Y/N) was helping them cope up with their new life, try to overcome their fears. She wants these cat boys to live their life without remembering their past as much as possible. They did, which was progress but (Y/N) knows it's still in their buried in there mind, so she try to not bring herself or others to talk about anything related to their past. But that aside, today was a special day for everyone. Well, for some.

It was the first day of their second year in highschool. They are attending a new school that (Y/N)'s parents has decided to tranfer them to. The reason was unknown, but the reason would probably be something like they were bored at the last school they attended to and want to start something new. Considering how eccentric (Y/N)'s parents are, the actual reason was probably close to that. But regardless, it did not matter as everyone seemed fine with it and so, everyone rushed to make a good impression.

Finishing her daily morning routine, (Y/N) went downstairs, instantly smelling the fragrance of delicious cooked food that make her feel like she's in heaven or something. Successfully tying the ribbon around her neck, she then proceeded to walk towards the kitchen but before she knew it, she was tackled to the ground.

"Good morning, Master~!" A familiar black haired cat boy came into (Y/N)'s view.

"Ah, Chikage...Good morning to you too." (Y/N) smiled and realised that Chikage was sitting on her stomach, also dressed in his school uniform. "Um, Chikage? Can you get off, you're kinda heav-"

"Anyway, Master!" Chikage cut her off and looked down at her, placing both of his hands on both sides of (Y/N)'s head. "Did I appear on your dreams last night? Did I? Did I?"

Chikage asked as his eyes sparkled like that of a child. Feeling quite cramped, (Y/N) placed her hands on his chest and try to push his face away from her, even if it's just a little. She was used to this kind of greeting from the black haired cat boy as he do this every single day, never forgetting to ask if he appeared in her dreams when she was asleep. (Y/N) doesn't exactly know why Chikage keeps asking about it, but it was most likely the fact that when they were thirteen, she did had a dream of him (Which was actually too blurry to remember) and told him about. So, now, he asks her the same question every morning.

"Yup, of course you did!" (Y/N) said, however it was a lie. She has to this time, or else Chikage will sulk. And you would not like a sulking Chikage if you don't want to be late for school.

Chikage's smile went wider and he leaned in close again. (Y/N) sweatdropped and wonders if he knows she's lying or not. "Really!?" His cheeks has a bit of pink in it and his voice was like a child's. The lie was enough to make him happy. "Tell me what happened, Master! What did we do!? What kind of stuff did we went through!? Did we-"

However, Chikage was cut off by someone throwing an egg in him, hitting him straight on the forehead. The impact caused Chikage to be thrown away off (Y/N) who blinked, who was still processing of what just happened. She sat up and looked to where the egg came from and saw Akito wearing an orange apron with a spatula in hand. His face clearly shows that he is irritated.

"Waah...It's so sticky...Gross..." Chikage's eye twitched as bits of the egg began dripping from his face. He glared at Akito. "Hey! That hurt! What the hell was that for!?"

"For sexually harassing Master." Akito said, crossing his arms and turning back to the kitchen. Ah, yes, once you met Akito, how can you forget about his unique personality? One minute he'll give you a box of delicious looking lunch, but then, the next minute, he'll be insulting you, saying how hopeless you are. People tends to stay away from him because of this but (Y/N) and the other cat boys since they were used to his way of unique way showing affection. He's nice to and respect elders and children though (Truthfully, he's nice to everyone, but he can be a bit harsh).

"I was not sexually harassing Master!" Chikage said and looked at (Y/N) with puppy dog (or kitty cat?) eyes. "Can you imagine that, Master!? He just threw an egg at me! My forehead hurt so much~"

(Y/N) smiled apologetically at him and looked at him. "I'll treat it later, okay? You should go and change to another pair of uniform." She said. "Oh, and do me a favor and wake up Haruki and Natsuki, please."

Chikage smiled widely. "Roger~! Be sure to treat me later, Master~!" He said as he then began to skip back upstairs. (Y/N) sweatdropped as she waved at him, wondering where the pain he expirienced earlier went. However, she just giggled and went to the kitchen.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." (Y/N) said as she wrapped an (Favorite Color) apron around her own waist. "But you were pretty mean to Chikage, you know?" She said and began helping Akito with making breakfast.

"It's his own fault." Akito replied as he placed salt on the food he was making.

(Y/N) could just hum in response and looked at him. "Oh, yeah. Akito, what time did you wake up?" She asked, not taking her eyes off what she was doing.

"I woke up at four." Akito replied with a normal tone as if waking up at that time is normal.

(Y/N) flinched and hummed in reply once again. "Geez, someone's too excited for school..." She thought and decided to keep that thought for herself. "School starts at eight..."

"Master, Fuyu said he'll be here in a moment!" (Y/N) heard Chikage's voice in the living room. "But Natsu and Haru are already here!"

"Okay! Thanks, Chikage~! I'll repay you back later!" (Y/N) thanked him and sweatdropped as she received a giggle from the said cat boy. Chikage doesn't like calling people by their first names. It's either he'll call them by their last name or just make a nickname for them (The nickname can be good or bad depending on how he feel about the person so he can literally call someone "Bitch" everytime they meet). In the case of the other cat boys, thankfully, he decided to just shorten their names.

(Y/N) placed the freshly cooked eggs in the plate and proceeded to bring them on the dining table. When (Y/N) arrived there, Chikage was sitting on the chair, smiling at her and Haruki with his doll sitting on his lap and rubbed his eyes, signalling that he was still sleepy. "Good morning, Haruki." (Y/N) greeted as she placed the plates of eggs in the table. "I see that you're still look sleepy."

Haruki shook his head to wake himself up and looked at (Y/N) before smiling. "Good morning, Master...That's not true at all..." He said and yawned. "I'm soo awake..."

(Y/N) looked away as Haruki's cuteness was too much for her fragile heart. Don't get her wrong, she found every cat boy inside her house adorable, well, one or two of them are handsome, but still. Haruki was especially cute out of all the five cat boys, it was probably because he has such a cute feminine face and was pretty short as well (But still taller than (Y/N)) and the fact he always carries around the doll that he received from (Y/N) wherever he goes was not helping at all. Haruki is still, however, shy but not as shy as he was back then, but he's still pretty bad with interacting other people. That's why he gets flustered quite easily and doesn't like it when someone calls him cute.

(Y/N) turned her head towards the blonde cat boy next to him, whose face was slammed in the table, snoring. She went to him and shook him, slightly. "Hey~!
Natsuki! Wake up, breakfast is almost here!" (Y/N) nudged him.

Natsuki whined a little and lifted his head up. "Pizza~!" He exclaimed, obviously half asleep. (Y/N) sweatdropped as she saw a drool about to drop from his jaw. Feeling that there is something wet in that certain spot on his face, Natsuki wiped it using the sleeve of his uniform.

"No, you're not getting pizza for breakfast." (Y/N) said and pat the blonde cat boy's head, as to try and wake him up.

Natsuki actually did and pouted. "But I love pizza..." He muttered.

(Y/N) sat down in the chair across from Natsuki and Haruki. As soon as she did so, Chikage immediatly wrapped his hands around (Y/N) and mewed. Pretending that the black haired cat boy wasn't there as she was so used to his behavior, (Y/N) giggled. "I know. I love pizza too but having it for breakfast isn't too healthy so...You get me." She said, as she rest her head on her palms.

Natsuki kept on pouting as he wait for the actually. But then, he smiled. "Oh, well~! If Master said so, it's fine, I guess~?" Natsuki said, cheerfully.

Just then, Akito came out of the kitchen skillfully holding four plates at once. He placed all the food and looked around. "Chikage, where's Fuyuko?" Akito asked and narrowed his eyes at the said guy. "And stop hugging Master, I'll hit you again."

Chikage pouted and hesistantly unwrapped his hands around (Y/N) as he does not want to get soaked in egg again. "He's upstairs, duh! Didn't I just say that earlier?" He said in a sassy way, making everyone in the room sweatdrop. Chikage smirked at Akito before childishly sticking out his tounge at him, which caused the orange haired cat boy to grow a vein on his forehead.

Shrugging her shoulders, (Y/N) stood up. "I'll go get Fuyuko." She said and went upstairs without waiting for their response.

"Please do as I take care of this...kitten." Akito said, murderous aura surrounding causing Chikage to flinch. Natsuki and Haruki just turned their head to the side, not wanting to get involved in them.

**********

Once (Y/N) arrived at the room where the white haired cat boy was in, she was suprised when she found him on the computer, intensily playing a game. Thankfully, he is already dressed in his uniform and that the only thing he needs to put on is his shoes. She placed her hands on her hips before going towards him. "Fuyuko!" (Y/N) tapped his shoulder.

Fuyuko slightly widened his eyes, indicating he did not sense the girl's presence entering the room. Despite being in the middle of a current battle, Fuyuko's fingers were fast enough to hit the pause button without taking a single damage from his opponent. He tilted his head back to look at (Y/N) with his usual emotionless face. "Master. What is it?" Fuyuko asked, casually.

"Don't you remember? It's first day of school today! We're about to eat breakfast!" (Y/N) scolded the male. "And why were you playing a game at this time of day? You know we don't have anytime for th- huh?"

(Y/N) cutted herself off as she saw something on the game Fuyuko was playing and widened her eyes. She moved closer to the screen to get a better look. "What!? No way! You beat the highest score in this game!?" (Y/N) exclaimed, not believing her eyes. "I can't believe this! I played this many times and not once have I been close to beating that high score!"

"It took a while though, it was quite challenging..." Fuyuko said, unpausing the game and kept on playing like nothing happened. "It took me three...No, five times to beat, I guess? I don't really remember."

"Still, that's amazing..." (Y/N) watched as Fuyuko's skillfully beat his opponent and let out a breath. He turned to her and gave her one of his rare smiles.

"How about you, Master? Do you want to play this game?" Fuyuko asked, moving aside so that (Y/N) could get a better position.

"Heck, yeah!" And with that, the (Hair Color) haired girl began playing the game with her eyes sparkling in determination.

As she pressed the buttons on the keyboard, Fuyuko watched her play the game, all the while telling her stuff about what she's supposed to do and what she's not supposed to do. It continued for a few minutes and the two of them were enjoying themselves. So much so that they didn't notice someone entering the room they're in.

Fuyuko did though, since he was not playing a game and turned around. He flinched when he saw Akito covered in murderous aura, his orange bangs were covering his eyes. The white haired tapped the girl's shoulder about a thousand times, which, of course, caught her attention. (Y/N) paused the game and turned to look at Fuyuko. "What's wrong, Fuyuko?" She asked him.

Fuyuko didn't say anything nor took his blue eyes of orange beast infront of him. Instead, he pointed at it. (Y/N) looked to where he was looking and paled at the sight. She gulped and nervously smiled. "H-Hi~! Akito!" (Y/N) greeted as she laughed nervously. "W-We were just about to shut down the computer...Haha..."

Akito looked at them, giving them a dangerous smile. His eyes were now visible and seemingly felt like that his green eyes were glowing. "Oh? Is that so? I thought you guys were taking quite a long time. But I see, I see you're turning off the computer even though there's a paused game infront of you but it's fine, it's fine..." Akito said, dangerously and his words just felt like the exact opposite of what he just said. "Breakfast is ready now, so let's talk about this...Later."

"R-Roger that!"

**********

"I can't believe the two of you!" Akito scolded (Y/N) and Fuyuko. (Y/N) took out her keys and locked the door of their home. "Even though it's the first day of school! Geez..."

They began walking towards school as soon as they were finish with their preparation. "I'm sorry, Akito...I got distracted..." (Y/N) said as she playfully stuck out her tounge and cutely knocked her head. "So, forgive me? It won't happen again~!"

Akito's cheek turn pink a little and turned away. "Fine! Just because you're my master!" He said and crossed his arms over his chest. Hearing his acceptance, (Y/N) did a little victory dance in her mind as the six of them continued to walk towards their destined school.

"But even though Fuyu is getting lectured by the beast Aki, himself..." Chikage started as he chuckled and looked at the Fuyuko who was playing a game on the portable game console in his hand while walking. "He doesn't seem to give a damn at all! Haha!"

Chikage harshly threw his hands over the white haired's shoulder and laughed. "That's why you're my second favorite in here! Master is, of course, the first." He exclaimed but Fuyuko himself hasn't took his eyes off the game he's playing and as Chikage said, he does not give a damn at all.

Soon, they reached the point towards school, where they can see few students with the same uniform as them walking towards the same direction. Of course, the more they walk, the more students appear in their sight and yes, whispers eventually began to be heard as the six proceeded on.

"Whoa, are those cat boys!?"

"No way! It's my first time seeing one...Or five!"

"Who's their master? That girl?"

"She must be rich! Owning five cat boys like that!"

Trying to ignore the whispers all around them, they arrived at the gates of their new school. There was a sign engraved on the gates that says Amai No Yume Private High School, looking closer inside was a fancy looking school. They entered almost immediatly, seeing that it was the right school. But that doesn't mean the whispers from other students stopped.

"Ngh...I don't like this at all..." (Y/N) heard Haruki muttered and turned to him. He was looking while biting his lips as some sort of stress reliever.

Feeling concerned for him, (Y/N) went closer to him and pat Haruki's head, which suprised the said guy. "Don't worry, this is just in the first. Soon, everyone will get used to us." She assured him. Haruki looked at (Y/N) for a few seconds before smiling slightly with a blush on his face, probably because of embarassment.

"Y-Yeah, probably so." Haruki said as he slightly giggle.

(Y/N) giggled as well, making a certain black-haired cat boy's ears perked up. "Hey, hey~! What's going on here, Haru? Aren't you getting a bit too close to Master's personal space?"

Though Chikage said that, he has failed to realise that he was clinging onto (Y/N)'s arm, pushing Haruki away. Haruki noticed that as well but just sweatdropped chose to stay quiet about. After all, he doesn't like getting into Chikage's bad side. "Oh, uh...Sorry, then..." Haruki said, smiling nervously.

"Hey! Don't you bully Haruki!" Natsuki said as he clinged onto (Y/N) other arm. "Haruki didn't do anything wrong! You're the one who's getting a bit too close to Master!"

"Oh, and the idiot talks~" Chikage teasingly said, pulling (Y/N) arm towards him.

"Who you calling idiot, idiot!" Natsuki retorted back, pulling (Y/N) back.

And thus, their endless lines of insults was thrown into each other without mercy. Being too used to this, (Y/N) just continued on walking, trying her hardest not to get involve in their childish argument.

"W-Will they be okay?" Haruki asked as he sweatdropped and blinked a few times.

"They'll be fine. They're idiots anyway. Master excluded, of course." Akito said, staring at the two who was practically glaring holes at each other. The orange haired cat boy sighed. "Seriously, I do think that you, me, and Fuyuko are the only sane cat people in here. Don't you agree, Fuyuk-"

Akito turned to where Fuyuko is and cut himself off as Fuyuko just bumped in a tree, without knowing. The white haired cat boy fell down on his bottom and tilted his head, wondering what just happened. Everyone, including (Y/N), sweatdropped at this scene.

"Ookay, maybe it's just the two of us, Haruki."

**********

"Aren't you gonna look at which class you belong to, Chikage?" (Y/N) asked as she scanned the papers on the board, searching for her name.

"Nope~! I already predicted which class I'm in anyway~!" Chikage said, proudly and hugged (Y/N) from behind, placing his chin on her head, comfortably. "Every school year, Master and I are always in the same class~! Always! That's why, there's no doubt I'll be in the same class as her again~!"

Chikage sighed, dreamily. "I wonder why~? Maybe it's because me and Master are destined to be together forev-"

"Nope, you're in Class 2-A with me and Fuyuko." Akito suddenly cutted in and practically shoved the paper in his face. Chikage took it and read the contents on the paper and indeed, his full name was there. But (Y/N)'s name was nowhere to be found in the paper.

"Who the hell decided this crap." Chikage's tone changed and what he said doesn't sound like a question at all, which sent shivers down into anyone who close to him's spine. He gripped the paper in his hand and turned around. "I'm going to have a little talk with the principal of this school."

"Don't say that in such a scary manner! Come back here!" Natsuki grabbed the back of his collar.

(Y/N) laughed nervously and pat the black haired cat boy's head, instantly calming him down. "Hey, Chikage. It's alright. It's just a year of us not being in the same class." She comforted him. "Besides, we can still see each other in the break times."

Chikage's cat ears went down and his eyes looked as if he was about to cry. "B-But, Master~" He tried protesting but when he looked at the other cat boys behind (Y/N), who was literally giving him a face that says "Just give it up", Chikage sighed in defeat. "Fine~ If Master said so..."

"Thank you~!" (Y/N) smiled at him and watched as how happy he was when being pet. Unknown to Chikage though, (Y/N) was giving a secret thumbs up to the cat boy's behind her, as if she just completed a mission. The other cat boys gave a thumbs up as well, even though she can't see it. "Nice one, Master."

"Alright, so...Who's in Class 2-C?" Natsuki smiled at everyone but no one responded back, causing the blonde cat boy to blink cluelessly. "Eh? Eh? No one?"

Everyone looked at each other beforeshaking their heads, causing Natsuki to despair. "I'm sorry, Natsuki, I guess you're on your own in your class this year..." (Y/N) tried to comfort him. "Akito, Chikage, and Fuyuko are in Class-A, while I'm in Class-B with Haruki..."

Knowing that fact, Haruki felt lucky and blushed at the thought of being in the same class with his master the whole school year. However, he shivered when he felt someone glaring at him, intensily. Haruki turned around and the first thing he saw was Chikage but he was now looking away from. "R-Right now, that was an atmosphere of bloodlust, wasn't it!?" Haruki asked in his head, sweating nervously.

"It's fine...I need to be independent~!" Natsuki confidentally said with a pose while everyone clapped for him in the background.

Then, they heard the ringing throughout the whole school and prepared themselves. "That's must be the signal for first period. Let's all go." Akito said and everyone agreed. "Master~! Please wait for me during break time, my love~!" Chikage yelled in the distance with Akito was dragging him.

"See you later, Master~!" Natsuki said as he waved at (Y/N) and Haruki. "You too, Haruki!"

(Y/N) and Haruki waved back at them. "Let's go?" She said as she nodded for him to follow her. "Ah! Yes!" Haruki answered and smiled.

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Aaalright, this is kind of a boring chapter and I tried to put comedy in it so that you guys wouldn't get bored. But I'm not really a funny person so, please forgive me (;_;)

I would want you guys to know that next chapter might take quite an extra long time to update because I'm going to go on a part time job next week. (;▽;) I didn't want to keep wasting my mother's money in buying me all those anime merchandise that I wanted so I decided to earn money myself. It's so funny on how anime is the only reason I'm going to work (≧∇≦)but it's my first time to go on a part time job and I'm kinda nervous.

Also, think that Amai No Yume Private High School's principal is me (ω) and I own the school. Don't worry, I won't appear in the story (I think?) and break the fourth wall or something (≧∇≦)

Once again, thank you for reading and please know that always, I appreciate all the motivating words you give me in the comments. (ω) I love all of you~!

**********
~Character Information #1~

*Please ignore the mistakes in my drawings xD I just wanted everyone to know what Akito looks like. I will try to improve the next drawing.

Hair Color : Orange
Cat Tail/Ears Color : Orange
Eye Color : Green
Age : 16
Height : 170 cm
Blood Type : A
Likes : Educational Books and Board Games
Dislikes : Crowd
Hobby : Chess
Specialty : Cooking

**Please Wait Patiently For The Next Chapter**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 149 6
I met them that day by chance. Those six boys who were my age, yet seemed years away. Those six boys who lived in an entirely different world from me...
8.7K 487 11
{Monster x Fem.Reader} In a world where monsters big and small rule our Earth, humans are outnumbered and outpowered- sold and bred like livesto...
93.2K 3K 50
(PART 2 OF 3) cover by: rivila_cher I stared at the number, finally realizing my suspicions were correct. Random Number: So, are you sure that we c...
17.8K 399 37
This is my first story I'm going to make... And I'm still pretty young to make this... BUT, I still hope you Enjoy <3 (Y/n) is a normal 15 year...