Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom

442 13 1
By amatif_zbad

"Dear! I'm glad you grant our wish. Oh, look at him. He is like our little Jinki from before, right yeobo?" Mrs. Lee asks her husband. Mr. Lee nods in return.

I hug them back when they give me a hug. "I miss you imo, samcheon."

"We miss you too a lot dear." Jinki's mother pats my cheeks lightly. She stares lovingly to her grandson. "Can we hold our little baby Tae Woo?"

"Of course yes imo." I give to her our apple of the eyes.

"Gomawo. And... Why are you calling me imo? You should continue calling us as eomma and as appa."

I don't know how to react. I glance to Jinki who just excuses himself.

"Ahh... Is it still okay knowing that I don't have the right to call you that anymore?" I shyly ask both of them.

"Aigoo. I'm sure you'll be back again dear. Especially now that you have your son."

I look on the ground. "Aniyo. It's no chance for us imo, samcheon. He's already in love with someone else."

"Mwuhra goo?" The two said in chorus. They all looked so surprised.

"It's not that I am trying to push the blame to Jinki, imo, samcheon... But belive me, I never had other guy aside from Jinki. But I guess, I'm too late." I smile bitterly to them.

"You're not yet late Eun Jae and we believe in you too. I know you are not capable of what Jinki told us. I don't understand why he believes that girl right away."

I heave an air of relief. "Thank you so much."

"So don't forget to call us eomma and oppa, arasseo?" Mr. Lee smiles warmly at me.

"Arasse oeomma, appa." I shyly said it.

"I wish you guys can go back together." Mrs. Lee said out of the air as she slowly sways Tae Woo.

I half smile. "It's hard to insist putting yourself in the canvas, eomma, knowing that the painter does not want to draw you anymore."

Mr. Lee is about to talk when Jinki comes back.

"Eomma, appa I should go now. I will just fetch them later."

"Where are you going Jinki? I thought you will spend this day for us to be together again." Mrs. Lee frowns. "I will be sulking to you if you'll go."

Jinki sighs. "Aigoo. Arasseo. I'll stay."

His parents beam a wide smile.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Aherm... What do you want to eat?" I bite my lower lip as I try to ask Jinki. His parents left us because they go to the market to buy foods.

"Huh?" He asks without bothering to look at me. He is staring at Tae Woo who is sleeping at that time.

"I mean... For snacks since eomma and appa are not yet here."

He looks at me and shakes his head. "I'm full."

I nod. "Ok." I play on my fingers when awkwardness fills in. I take a seat opposite to where he is sitting.

Silence is eating us. I see him from the corner of my eyes trying to be busy tapping his phone.

"Aren't you tired?" He asks me out of the blue.

"Huh? Ahmm... A—A bit."

"Why don't you sleep in the room first?"

"Aniyo... Tae Woo might need me."

"I'll take care of him."

I doubtfully stare at him. "Are you sure with that?"

"Yes. Anyway, he is sleeping too."

"Okay." I stand and look around. "But which room?"

"My room. The last room in the left corner."

"Okay."

I sigh when I get inside his room. I look around. It's full of cute stuffs. I also see baby's clothes. Did he buy it for Tae Woo? Or his parents bought it? Or it is his when he was still a baby? I silently wish it is his.

"Kyeopta Jinki." I whisper as I look one photo of him eating his phone.

I yawn when I finish looking at his photos. It only makes me realize one thing. I really love him a lot.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

"Eomma..." He complains when his mother told him to wake Eun Jae for supper.

"Ya, I did not raise you to be stubborn and avoidant to the mother of your son Jinki. Look at your son, he is staring at you, probably thinking if his father and mother are okay."

He looks at Tae Woo who in return staring at him with pair of innocent eyes. He looks so cute while his mother is holding him.

"Arasseo baby Tae Woo. I'll wake your mother for your sake."

He sits on the bed near Eun Jae. He can't help, but to stare at her in her sleep. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. He cups her cheek. He misses her a lot. "Eun Jae..."

"Hmmm..."

He sees her phone blinking for a new message. Curiosity floods in him. He is surprise that she did not change her phone's password.

The new message comes from Soo Young, asking her for a meet up tomorrow. He deletes it. He feels jealous although he knows that he should not be.

"Eun Jae..." He shakes her shoulder a bit.

He sees her rubbing her eyes. "Oh! What time is it?"

"It does not matter. Eomma and appa are waiting for us for supper."

"Mwuhra goo? Supper!? Oh my gosh! Mianhe, I should have helped your parents in preparing our supper."

"Gwenchana." He stands. "Palli, let's go now." He glances secretly. He crosses his fingers secretly, hoping that she will not notice that he deleted a message as he sees her glancing her phone.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

"Eomma, I'll do the dishwashing. It's really shameful that I did not able to help you earlier. Aigoo." I blush when I stare at Jinki's mother.

"Gwenchana. I'll do this. Remember, you still have to feed my grandson." Mrs. Lee pokes Tae Woo's nose.

I smile. "Ne eomma... But let me do that after I'll feed him."

"Aigoo... This girl. Ka... Feed him okay? It's really okay that I'll do this."

"Go feed Tae Woo. He must be hungry. I'll be the one to help eomma." Jinki interrupts us.

I show him a goofy smile. I cannot argue with this man. Not when he looks so serious. I helplessly look at his mother. She chuckles when she sees my face.

"Aigoo... You should go now or else, you will see him being mad."

"He's always mad at me eomma." I murmur under my breath.

"But he cares." His mother whispers it to me while squealing.

"Eomma..." I blush as I walk away, carrying Tae Woo in the room.

After a couple of hours or so, I heard a knock. I see Jinki's head peeping. I almost laugh at him. After all, despite his serious face towards me, I can still see is his dorky side.

"Let's go back now."

I look at the time on the wall. "Isn't it late for us to go back? It's already 10. Plus, you've drunk alcohol."

"Aniya. I'm fine."

"But, can we just stay here for tonight?"

He shakes his head. "If you want to stay, then fine. You stay while I'll go."

"A—Aniyo. That's not what I mean. Jamkaman. I'll just pack Tae Woo's stuffs again."

"Alright. I'll wait outside."

I give him a meek nod. When he closes the door, tears stream down. I almost believe when his mother told me that he cares, but it is impossible. Basing on what he did earlier, he does not really care about what I feel.

"Jinki-ya... Just stay here still. Just tonight. Eomma misses you a lot. Your appa too. Plus we still want to be with our grandson." I see Jinki's mother holding her son's hand while asking him the favor.

"But eomma..."

"Please? It's not safe for you to drive because you drink alcohol. What about baby Tae Woo? You'll risk him? It's too late for a child to travel."

When Jinki looks up, our eyes met. I swallow my own saliva. He looks away. "Arasseo. Arasseo. Just tonight. I'll just call manager hyung."

"Thank you Jinki." His mother hugs him tightly.

"Gomawo." I said to Jinki when the three of us are left alone in his room.

"For what?"

"For agreeing that we will stay today." I place Tae Woo at the center of the bed since there is no crib inside.

"I did it for Tae Woo." He simply said while flipping the pages of the magazine he is reading.

"I know. I'm just glad that you are doing that for our son's sake. That you are keeping your promise that you'll be a good father." I said it while looking at Tae Woo.

He did not reply me. I waited for him to respond, but silence succumb us. I did not dare to lie down because I am wondering as to where Jinki will be sleeping.

"Let's sleep." He mentions after a long silence. He walks towards the opposite side of the bed where it is not occupied.

I look surprised. "You mean you'll be sleeping here?"

He stops from lying and stares at me. "Wae? Am I not allowed to lie down on my bed? I miss my bed a lot. Besides, I want to sleep with Tae Woo beside me."

I nod. "Arasseo. Mianhe for asking. I did not mean to be rude." I only whisper the last sentence since he turns his back on us. "Good night Tae Woo. Good night Jinki." I whisper it to the wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 68 9
Jin- Love has the power to change anyone and anything Namjoon- Love is nothing just waste of time Yoongi- Not all love you the same as you do Jim...
5.8K 352 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
4.8K 232 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
1.1K 69 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...