REGRETS

By jungkooksshiii

"When you regret,then you change." More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
OUTRO

34

5.6K 172 16
By jungkooksshiii

I woke up as I felt queasy again.I rushed to the toilet to throw up.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook was behind me,slowly circling his hand on my back.

"Y-yeah.Just a normal morning sickness." I stood up and washed my hands.

"I still can't believe that we're going to be parents soon." He pulled me closer and massaged my shoulders.

"Did I wake you up just now?"

"Don't worry about me.All I care now is you and our baby in here." He carressed my belly with a proud smile.

"Thank you,honey." I put my arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest.We went downstairs and today,Jungkook said he will do the breakfast for us.

"I'll go to take my shower first." I announced to him.

"Okay,be careful." He reminded and continued cooking his very own kimchi fried rice.I took my hit shower and put on my work attire.I went downstairs and smelled the mouth watering aroma of Jungkook's Kimchi fried rice.

"Wah!What's this nice smell?" I inhaled in the smell as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeobo.Taste this." Jungkook turned around while handling a spoon with rice on it.He positioned it in front of me and I gladly ate it.

"Ommo..So delicious!" I gave him a thumbs up and asked for more.

"Woah..Eat slowly,yeobo.You have a weak digestion,remember?" He reminded me of my poor stomach but it didn't stop me from eating.

"Hey,I'm not the only one eating,okay?I have to feed this little Kookie too." I said jokingly.

"Little Kookie is eating very well too,huh?" Jungkook asked and we laughed at it.

"I think you should get ready too or you'll be late for school." I reminded him as he was busy watching me eat.

"Oh!Yes!I'll go first,yeah." He kissed my forehead before rushing up to the room.After I finished eating and cleaning,I make an apple plus banana juice for Jungkook and I.

"What are you doing,honey?" I startled upon hearing Jungkook's voice in my ear.

"Oh,just some apple and banana juice." I answered him and I felt his pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"I miss you." He confessed.

"Why?"

"Because we only get to see each other after work." He answered.

"How about we go out for lunch together?" I suggested to him and he looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"Okay!I'll fetch you at the office after my lessons finish."

"Alright,Teacher Jeon.Now,drink this and let's go to work." I handed him a glass of juice and pinched his chubby cheeks​.We parted out ways as I turned to the left direction to my office and he went to the opposite for school.

Suddenly,I crave for donuts.But they usually sell donuts in the evening for dessert.

"Just hold on,Soyeon.You're going to get it later." I tell myself as I continued driving.After 15 minutes,I arrived at my workplace and entered the huge building.

"Good morning,Mrs Jeon." The receptionist greeted me as I make my way to the elevator.

"Morning." I replied with a big smile on my face.I entered the elevator and meet Jihye.

"Soyeon,good morning."

"Hi,Jihye.Good morning." I stand next to her.

"Wow,you look different today." She said while looking at me from head to toe.

"Different?Where?" I checked myself to see nothing different.

"There." She pointed at my growing belly.Oh,it's noticeable.I,myself was shook when she noticed it.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered to her and she can't help it but squeal.

"Congratulations!I'm sure your child will be as beautiful and handsome as the parents." She winked and we shared a good laugh.

"Thank you..But just keep it a secret,okay?"

"Okay." We reached the fifth floor which is way my office is.I entered my office and placed my bag on the table.I took my phone to call Jungkook.

"Hello,jagi." He answered gleefully.I smiled to myself hearing him calling me jagi.

"Hello.I've arrived at my workplace and I'm in my office now." I informed him and he let out a sigh of relief.

"It's good to hear that.I'm in the teacher's room right now.I have to whisper because I don't want the noonas here to be jealous of you." He whispered and giggled.

"Yah, don't try to flirt with the so called noonas or else..You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight." I warned him and he just chuckled.

"Do you think I'll do that?" He asked.

"Well..You mentioned about them so..I..Just want to give you an early warning.That's all." I clarified.

"I won't,okay?You're my one and only girl.I might be experiencing a short memory loss but I will always remember that I love you." My heart skipped a beat when he said those words.Why is he so cheesy?But..This kind of cheesy is what I like about him.

"Aw..I think you should go to class now,right?" I heard the bell rings from behind when he was talking.

"Hm...Sadly,yes.I have to go now.I love you." I can imagine him pouting right now.

"I love you too,Teacher Jeon." I giggled.

"I'll teach you when you come home." We hung up and I start doing my work.All I do is counting and analysing data's which makes me stressed up and it gives me headache.I stopped working when I heard my stomach growling.

"Ommo..What time is it now?" I checked on my watch and it showed 12.30 PM.

"No wonder..It's lunch time." Then,my phone rang.It was from Jeon Jungkook,my super sweet husband.

"Hello~" I answered.

"Are you ready for lunch?" He asked as I can hear him replying the good byes his students said to him.

"You're quite popular,huh Teacher Jeon." I teased him.

"My students love me a lot." He giggled.

"So,lunch?" He asked again.

"Be quick.The baby and I are hungry." I replied.

"I'll be there as soon as possible.Wait for me!" I chuckled at him and ended the call.While waiting for him to come,I finished some of my works and later,I heard knockings on my door.

"Come in." I said while my eyes are still on the papers in front of me.

"Hello,sweetheart." I looked up and Jungkook was there standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Oh,hi." I greeted him back as he walked to my table.

"This is for you." He went to my right side and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Wow,thank you.Where did you buy this?" I took the flowers and placed it on the counter behind me.

"Somewhere near here.Come on,lunch?" He reach out his hand and I hold it.

"Let's go." I took my handbag and left the office with him.

"Jihye,I'm going out for lunch." I told my friend who's busy typing on the laptop.

"Okay,enjoy your lunch!" She beamed and continued doing her work.

"Where's abeoji?" Jungkook asked as he look around for my father.

"Oh,he's having a meeting in the meeting room." We exited the building and entered Jungkook's car.

"So,where should we go now?" He asked as he inserted the key into the keyhole.He turned on the engine and the car started moving.

"Hm..I want to eat donuts."

"Are you sure?I think it's not enough for you and the baby." He answered with a question.

"How about..Jajangmyeon?We can have donut after that." He suggested.

"Hm..fine." I answered short.I want to have donuts so bad.We arrived at the famous restaurant that sells the best Jajangmyeon in Seoul.We entered the restaurant filled with people.It's lunch time obviously, that's why it's packed.

"Jungkook,let's go somewhere​ else.It's packed in here." I pulled his arm and dragged him out of the restaurant.

"Okay,whatever that makes you comfortable." We entered the car back and went somewhere else.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Why?" He asked.

"For dragging you out from the restaurant just now.I just don't like it when it's packed." I reasoned out.

"It's okay,Soyeon.I understand.Now,smile for me please." I smiled at him.

"That's my wife." He patted my head and continued driving to the next restaurant.

"Don't you want to eat Jajangmyeon just now?" I asked him as I looked out of the window.He parked in front of a Western Food Restaurant.

"We can eat that another day.Let's go.I'm hungry." He pouted while patting his stomach.

"Okay,okay.Let's go." We entered the restaurant and took a sit near the window.We ordered our foods and drinks.

"How is work today?" Jungkook asked me with his hands folded on the table.

"As usual..Counting and analyzing data.How about you,teacher?" I said jokingly which makes him chuckle.

"I taught them some new songs today.I'm glad that they love me teaching them." He answered.

"How about my baby?How is it doing?" He looked at my belly.

"The baby is hungry already." I pouted and looked at him.

"We have to wait for 10 more minutes." Jungkook looked at his watch.My lips immediately curved down and tapped my fingers on the table.I'm really hungry.Where's the food?

Then,I heard clicking sound.Jungkook was taking pictures of me.

"What?" I looked up at him with a bored face.

"You look cute." He smiled and looked at the photos.Thank god,our foods and drinks arrived and I can't wait to dig in.

"Wah,you didn't wait for me." Jungkook commented.

"Sorry,Kookie.I'm really hungry."
"It's okay, you're pregnant so I understand." We continued eating in silence and after we're done,Jungkook sent me back to the office.

"Take care of yourself and the baby,okay?"

"Okay,you too take care of yourself."

"I love you." He said before I went out.

"Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 4.3K 35
" My feelings were never recognized, but then you came in.. and made me feel things that weren't there before " " Jungkook, we both know how this wil...
3.2K 233 26
I have to stop him..... Stop him before i loose him The second part of "My life Finally Changed"
594K 25K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
356 2 20
when you finally can meet your Idol in a wrong moment.