Isabella Baker : Bella and Ja...

By griffindor14_21

What if Bella never dated Edward? What if she was Emily's younger sister and Claire's older sister ( they ar... More

A/N: Please read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

211 11 1
By griffindor14_21

Bella's POV
Jared and I have been dating for about a week when Jacob Black decides to speak his opinion. Me, Claire and Emily were at her house, cooking dinner for the pack when Jacob, Quil and Embry come by since they were the only ones that didn't have protrol. When they got there, Jacob made a bee line for me and trapped me in a corner. He then proceeded to kiss me!!! I tried to push him away, but he was to strong. Suddenly he is pulled off of me, through my tears I see a mad Quil and Embry dragging Jacob out of the door. Once he is out I see Jared run through the door and run over to me. He scoops me up and just sits on the floor with me in his lap.
"I'm..... Sorry............I tried.....To" I try to tell him through my tears but he shushes my with his finger on my lips.
"I know......It's not your fault.......I'm going to kick his butt when Sam gets done with him" Jared says before kissing my head and just hugging me with my head in the crook of his neck. After about 30 minutes, Sam and Jacob walk through the door. At the sight of Jacob, Jared growls and I hide my face again. Sam walks over to me and Jared and just holds out his arms. I look at Jared and he nods his head so I run into Sam's arms since he has always been a big brother to me. Jacob decides to say something that has Jared growling and the girls running to their mates.

Yay or Nay?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...