Chapter 1

Jared's POV

As I walk out of the forest with my brothers, I smell two different smells that, one of them smelled amazing and are coming from Sam's (my Alpha) house. We walk into the kitchen to see Emily (Sam's imprint) cooking dinner and two girls sitting on the counter talking to her. But when we walk in they turn towards us and I get a good look at them. They looked like each other, like they were twins but then again didn't look exactly like each other. I looked into one of the girls eyes and I was struck by her beauty, she was my EVERYTHING, my angel, my world,my top priority. I am snapped out of it by Embry and Quil laughing at Paul and I. The girls look at each other and smile before going over to Emily and help her cook. I look at Paul and see him looking at the other girl with a love struck smile on his face and I bet I had it to. After dinner Paul and I walk over to the girls and ask what their names are.
"Isabella , but you can call me Bella" The girl I imprinted on says while smiling up at me, since she was 5'9 to my 6'0 height.
"Clairece , but you can call me Claire" The other girl says while winking at Paul.
We take our women for a walk but split apart from Paul and Claire. I turn towards Bella and tell her that...
"Bella........Do you know what he legends"
"Yes" she answers.
"Well you know how we turn into werewolves" I ask her a question again and she just nods.
"Well we wolves also do another thing and it is called imprinting. When we imprint we find our mates and she becomes our world, our EVERYTHING." I tell her.
"Have you imprinted" She asks me nervous.
"Yes" I answer and she looks down. I move my hand on her chin and move her head so I can see her eyes. "On you" I say looking into her and she smiles and jumps up on me and gives me a hug. I smile and give her a hug and grab her hand and walk back to Sam's house. I walk up on the porch and leave and go on protrol when Bella grabs my hand. I turn around and she gets on her tipy toes and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye Jared"She says before she turns to the door and opens it.
"Bye Bella" I say before she disappears in the house and after she is in the house, I walk to the forest and phase.

Well that is chapter one! What do you think?