Chapter 4

Bella's POV
Jared and I have been dating for about a week when Jacob Black decides to speak his opinion. Me, Claire and Emily were at her house, cooking dinner for the pack when Jacob, Quil and Embry come by since they were the only ones that didn't have protrol. When they got there, Jacob made a bee line for me and trapped me in a corner. He then proceeded to kiss me!!! I tried to push him away, but he was to strong. Suddenly he is pulled off of me, through my tears I see a mad Quil and Embry dragging Jacob out of the door. Once he is out I see Jared run through the door and run over to me. He scoops me up and just sits on the floor with me in his lap.
"I'm..... Sorry............I tried.....To" I try to tell him through my tears but he shushes my with his finger on my lips.
"I know......It's not your fault.......I'm going to kick his butt when Sam gets done with him" Jared says before kissing my head and just hugging me with my head in the crook of his neck. After about 30 minutes, Sam and Jacob walk through the door. At the sight of Jacob, Jared growls and I hide my face again. Sam walks over to me and Jared and just holds out his arms. I look at Jared and he nods his head so I run into Sam's arms since he has always been a big brother to me. Jacob decides to say something that has Jared growling and the girls running to their mates.

Yay or Nay?!