Chapter 2

Bella's POV

My twin sister (Claire) and I were visiting our older sister Emily to tell her that we were moving down here. We each bought a log cabin , but they were close together. Mine had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths , while Claire's had 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. But back to us at Emily's , we were sitting on a counter talking to her about her fiancee Sam , when we heard a wolf howl and heavy footsteps.
" Em" Claire and I ask at the same time.
"Yea"
"Who is coming"
"Oh that would be Sam and his pack of friends" She giggles.
Just then a bunch of guys come in with no shirts on! We saw Sam come in first and make a bee line for Emily.
"Awwwwwww" Claire and I say together.
"Shut up two" Sam says giving us a hug.
"Soooooo, Sammy" Claire starts.
"Who are" I say.
" Your Friends" We finish together.
"Their names are Paul, Embry, Jacob, Jared, and Quil" Sam says but I stop listening after I hear and lock eyes with the Jared guy......Like I have seen some very good looking guys but this guy put them all to shame!!! And he wasn't just good looking, he was HOTT!!! But we broke eye contact when some of his friends started to laugh. I blushed and covered my face with my hair.
I looked into Claire's mind since we have a mind connection that lets us read each other's thoughts. I see her thinking about the one that is called Paul.
After dinner Jared takes me on a walk in the forest, he then explains that he is a shape - shifter, and that he imprinted on me and is my mate.
When he dropped me off back at Em's I kissed his cheek and told him Goodnight. I faintly heard him say it back right before I had disappeared in the house