Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

Autorstwa amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... Więcej

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 23: Cohabitation

456 12 0
Autorstwa amatif_zbad

"Here is baby Tae Woo mam." The nurse guides us to baby Tae Woo.

I automatically frown when I read the name.

"Ya... I thought you named him under my surname?" I ask the five.

The five look at each other's eyes with frown on their foreheads.

"I really named him under your surname Eun Jae." Soo Young explains.

I look at the nurse. "Miss, he's supposed to be named as Park Tae Woo, not Lee Tae Woo."

"Ah, mam, let me check if I recorded it properly."

After a few moments, the nurse comes back with the record on her hand.

"Yes mam, he is supposed to be named as Park Tae Woo, but according to the nurse who got his information, your husband changed it into Lee. He came here earlier mam. His name is Mr. Lee Jinki right? It's written here." The nurse shows me the records. My jaw drops when it is really true.

"Kansahamnida." I said with a low voice. I wait for the nurse to go before I stare to the five. "Why would he do that? What's in him?"

"Eun Jae... Maybe hyung is already accepting the fact." Jonghyun tries to explain.

"But the question is, will he be a good father? What if he is just allowing my son to use his surname, but not fathering him in the real sense of it?" My tears start to fall. I lovingly stare to baby Tae Woo.

"Aigoo... I'm sure hyung will not do that Eun Jae." Kibeom pats my shoulder lightly.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

After two days...

I am still in the hospital. I am all alone since the others have work need to attend, but they make sure to visit me at night.

I sigh while looking outside the window. Appa, eomma... I wish you are here. I wish we can play with baby Tae Woo together. Appa, I promise to be strong and to keep on smiling like what you said. I only have Tae Woo now... I should be strong for him right? Eomma... It was unfortunate that you go first before I gave birth. I wish we still have plenty of time together. Mianhe... Neomo mianhe...

I wipe my tears when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I did not bother to look who it is. Maybe it is the nurse again.

"Eun Jae."

Those words give chill to the deepest of my bones. His familiar voice makes my hair stands. I dare not to look at him. I am worried Ha Eun is with him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask coldly.

"He's my son. I know the truth now."

I smirk and then smile bitterly as I turn around and look at him. "My son? You said he is not your son."

I see him looking on the ground while sighing. "I'm sorry for that."

"Is that what you've only got to say Jinki?"

"Let's live together... For our son's sake."

"Mwuh? Mwuh ra goo?" I ask in disbelief.

Jinki looks at me with a blank expression. "Give me a chance to be his father Eun Jae. I don't want him to be deprived of the truth."

My tears fall. I stare at him with pain in my eyes. If I would have not loved him that much, then I could have probably hated him, but I am not capable of it. My tears become plenty when I remember something.

"Will you still love me if I will make a big mistake in the future?"

"Ne. If I'll let that mistake or that storm shakes my love for you, then it is not a lasting love... It's temporary. I don't want like that. I want to love you forever Jinki."

"Eun Jae..."

I wipe my tears. "L—Let me think about it first."

"A—Arasseo. But please... This is for baby Tae Woo."

I nod. I watch him walk away.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Baby... Do you want us to live with your appa?" I ask my son when I visit him.

"I'm—Am I supposed to agree with him? Or should I oppose him since he already found a new love? Ottokhae? I don't want you to grow without a dad although there are a lot of people who want to be your dad... But I don't want you to get confuse when you grow old knowing your dad is living with other woman." I touch his fragile face.

He seems to understand enough that he smiles at me. "Tae Woo, is this a signal that I should try to regain what your appa and I have lost? Is this the way?"

The little boy holds my finger and opens his mouth.

I smile when he did it. "I'm sure you'll be happy to have a complete family baby."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"What? Am I hearing the right thing Eun Jae?" Soo Young's high pitched voice fills the room.

"Oppa... I'm doing this for Tae Woo." I hold his hands.

"Ya... I know that you really take into consideration our little Tae Woo, but it's not the problem here... I can stand as his father as well as the other four. I am just concerned for you. You know what I mean... Knowing that they already show to public that they are dating. What will happen to your peaceful life if people find out? Will he have the guts to show the world that Tae Woo is his son? And you are the mother? Not Ha Eun?"

I swallow hard. I know oppa has a point. "I just... You know oppa... I dream of having a complete family which I did not experience. I don't want that to happen to Tae Woo. I'm willing to ignore on what's going between me and Jinki, as long as he will be a good father to our son." I look at him with wet face.

"Aigoo... Eun Jae. You've gone through a lot already. That's what makes me worry." Soo Young hugs me.

"I know oppa. Gomawo. Mianhe... Mianhe... I was wrong when I said I have nothing now... It's not true coz' I always have you. Gomawo jeongmal oppa."

Soo Young smiles. "What are best friends for right?"

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

One month after...

"Aigoo... Look at our cutie pie. You are so cute baby." The four are in chaos in catching Tae Woo's attention. They keep on getting him from one another.

"I'm done here." I look at them and smile as I finish packing my things up.

"Ya..." Soo Young pouts as he crosses his arm on his chest. "Just tell me if he will not treat you well arasseo? You are always welcome in my house."

I nod and hug him. "Gomawo jeongmal oppa."

"Aigoo... Don't worry hyung, we won't let anything bad happen to Eun Jae and baby Tae Woo." Jonghyun said seriously. The other three nods.

"Arasseo. I will hold on to that." Soo Young said firmly.

We all look to the hospital door when we heard a knock.

"Ready?" Jinki asks seriously.

"Yes." I nod.

We all exited the hospital silently. Soo Young takes the other path since he knows that Jinki is feeling uncomfortable with him around.

We look so silent inside the van. If it's not for the four, then it seems like we are in a cemetery.

"Hyung... Look at Tae Woo. He really looks a lot like you." Kibeom, who is holding Tae Woo at that time, grins while playing with him.

"Jinjja?" Jinki looks towards us since he is sitting at the front. "Can I cuddle him?"

"Of course hyung." Kibeom gives the baby to him.

I glance at him from time to time. I try to observe what he is doing with our son. He looks so cute when he seems so awkward in holding him. He looks afraid that he might hurt baby Tae Woo.

"Baby... Let's go home ne?" I heard him whispering to our son.

He gets panic when Tae Woo cries. He looks at me with helpless face. I almost laugh at him, but try hard not to.

"Ottokhae?" He hands me our son.

"Gwenchana, he'll be quiet soon." I assure him.

"Hyung, why don't we exchange seat? Maybe Tae Woo wants his father and mother beside him together." Kibeom suggests.

I automatically look at him with surprised face. I know he is taking advantage with the panic and worry that Jinki is feeling right now just to make him agree.

"Kurae. I still want to cuddle him though." Jinki agrees without having a second thought.

I bite my lower lip as I look at them exchanging seats when Jonghyun stops the car.

I force myself to focus on making Tae Woo be silent.

"Aigoo... Tae Woo, appa and eomma is here now. Keep quiet ne?" Jinki whispers to our baby while leaning towards me to properly look at our son's face. I stiffen when he does it.

"Shhh... Tae Woo..." And like magic, Tae Woo keeps quiet.

"Aigoo... Hyung, noona, Tae Woo must have like it a lot when his parents are the one making him fall asleep." Taemin said it with a big grin.

My face turns to red when I hear it. Aigoo... These four, why are they teasing us?

Jinki and I suddenly feel awkward to each other. I notice that he stiffens.

"We're here!" Jonghyun announces when we reach to their dorm.

I heave a sigh of relief when I heard it. At least, I will not be holding my breath when he is next to me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

264K 12.2K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
84.1K 4K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
26.7K 1.1K 51
Taehyung watched the love of his life fell for another man. What they had. What you had with her. Knowing she would torturing herself to see him hurt...
29.3K 916 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...