Alone Together (EDITING) (Und...

Von mcmxcni

Mehr

Alone Together
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
(Filler)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Twenty Nine (the lost part)
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty One
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six (P1)
Forty Six (P2)
Forty Seven
Forty Seven (Part 2 Continued)
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One (Part 1)
Fifty One (Part 2)
Fifty One (Part 3)
Fifty Two (Part 1)
Fifty Two (Part 2)
Epilogue Part 2
It's Over
Please Read..

Thirty Two

50K 1K 44
Von mcmxcni

I didn't edit. Didn't have time I'm too tired so excuse the mistakes I'm human.

"What are we going to do with all of this stuff!" Don shouted as he came in with the last of the gifts from the shower. I sat on the armchair enjoying a piece of cake that I almost had to fight both Ant and Alayna over the last slice for. This was the best cake ever and they were about to catch a fade just a few hours ago.

"Well I thought that you would put everything up in his room. Set the swing and chair up, put the rocking chair in his room, the bassinet can go in our room. Is that enough or should I keep going down the list?" I asked before licking icing from off my finger. Don just stood in the center of the living room and mugged me. "Don't look at me like that. You know we have about six weeks or so until I deliver. Everything has to be ready and I-" Don cut me off. "Britni just shut up. I know."

I didn't say anything before hitting him with a pillow from off of the couch. "Stop telling me to shut up when I'm just telling you what needs to be done. I can't stand that." He began moving closer to me with a silly grin on his face. "Ew, fix your face because you look like a creep." I tried pushing him away as hard as I could.

His hand traveled up the dress that I was wearing. "Keep your hands to yourself B." Biting my lip I looked at his hand that was now inching higher and higher up my leg. "Well then move your hand." "That rule doesn't apply to me. I can always touch what's mine." I let that statement go. I knew that that was a way for him to get in between my thighs. "Go take that stuff upstairs to the babies room and then maybe I'll give you some." I lied without my eye twitching.

"Really really?" He questions looking over at me. "Really really." I nodded knowing good and well that I was going to bed. "Well let me get this stuff up these steps." he stood and began gathering gifts up and I made my way up to bed.

The next morning I woke up to an empty house and a note from Don that read:
Britni Lashae James, (I used your full government, and what?) I couldn't leave the house without leaving this note for you. You thought that stunt you pulled last night was funny? You are something else. But it's cool....you just can't get no D when you want! You won't change my mind either so stop thinking that you will. I'll be home soon. I loooovvveeee yoouuuu!!!

-Chocolate Thunder ;-)

P.S.... You light up my life.

P.S again... Stop trying to hide that smile I know you're fighting to hold it in.

Last P.S... Tonight I want to do something special. It's nothing major or fancy, just look casual and beautiful babe.

And can you make sure you not wear any panties?

I couldn't help but laugh at his oh so neat penmanship and his silliness. I also wanted to know where we were going tonight. Unable to wait, I dialed his number but he didn't answer. Moments later my phone was ringing and it was him. "Hey babe." I chirped into the phone. "Hey babe." He mocked me using a high pitched voice.

"Don't do that. Where are you?" I asked playing with the corner of the blanket that I was under. "Handling business. Did you read that note that I left you?" I started smiling, "Yeah I did. You're so corny Don but I love it." He let out a cocky laugh. "Yeah, I know. Before you ask, no I'm not telling you where we are going. Just know you will love it." "Ugh! Come on and tell me I hate surprises." My voice became high and whiny.

"Stop all that damn whining, how old are you?" I just sighed. "Whatever, can you bring me some Chester's Puffcorn when you come home?" "Look in the pantry I think it's some left but I will bring you some. I gotta go. Call you later." After hanging up, I lay in bed a while longer before getting up and handling all my hygiene.

My phone began ringing again while I was brushing my hair out. "Hello?" "Hey baby girl." My dad spoke. "Hey Daddy, what's up?" I asked placing the phone on speaker. "Is your stomach too big for you to get behind the wheel?" "No. I can fit." I let him know. "Can you get Alayna? She fell sick at school. I made her a doctors appointment it's at twelve thirty so you must take her to that." "Sure Daddy." I hung up the phone before slipping on some shoes and heading out the door.

After picking Alayna up from school, going to her doctors appointment and getting her medicine for the stomach virus that she had we were walking in the house. "Come on kid, let's get you in the bed. Mommy or Daddy will be to get you in a few hours." I led her to her bedroom. This brat had a room at every house she visited. "Can I have some juice?" She asked once I had pulled the covers over her body. "Sure. I'll get you some." I smiled before ruffling her hair.

After Alayna finally stopped asking for things and fell asleep, I went and searched my closet for something to wear tonight. It wasn't much that I could wear and actually be comfortable in but I was going to make something work. After about a good hour and a half of trying things on and peeing every five minutes along with a break to eat a sandwich, I found something.

It was now seven thirty and I was still sitting at home waiting on Don. He should have been here a whole hour ago. And it wasn't even helping that he wasn't answering his phone. What if something happened? Oh he was going to get told off as soon as he walked through the door. I shouldn't be worrying like I am. The knocking on the door interrupted my thoughts. I stood up making my way to the door.

"Hey Kyra." I said pulling her in for a hug. "What brings you by?" "Hey boo. Hey Junior!" She spoke to my stomach. "What's up with your phone? Don called me and said he's been calling you." I shook my head. "Don is lying his ass off, I've been calling his ass for the past hour and a half." I went back and took my spot on the couch to pick my phone up checking for missed calls. Nothing. "Brit calm down. Here use my phone." Kyra handed me hers.

"Adonis, what's going on? I've been sitting here worrying abo-" "B chill out. My meeting ran over and then my car broke down. Luckily it happened right by your apartment, I'm waiting on the tow truck." He said. "Okay well how are you getting home?" I wondered. "Your car still parked here, right? Have Kyra drop you off and we can go in that. I'll see you in a few." We hung up and I turned to Kyra. "Can you drop me at my apartment please?" "I got you." She nodded.

"Don, I'll meet you at my car. I'm going in because I have to use the restroom." I breathed out into the phone rushing to my apartment door. After relieving myself and fixing my clothes, I smelled food. "Damn, the neighbors are cooking something so good I can smell it in here." I spoke to myself while fluffing my hair. "Baby! I'm in the house so don't get scared when you see me on the couch!" I heard Don yell. "Boy, ain't nobody gonna get scared." I mumbled as the baby started changing his position in my stomach and hitting on my ribs making me wince. "Come on baby, stop moving. That hurts." I spoke while rubbing where he pushed.

Stepping out of the bathroom I was met with darkness and the glow of candles. "Babe what the hell did you trick me into?" I asked entering the living room to where he was standing with open arms. "I wanted to do something nice for you. I know you aren't a fan of restaurants so this was the closest thing to." He pulled me into a hug. "Britni?" I didn't answer him as I buried my face into his chest. "Are you crying?" Pulling away I punched his chest. "No."

He led me to the couch and pulled me into his lap sideways. "Tell me why you're crying. What's wrong?" I fought back tears before speaking. "Because. Nobody I've been with has ever done anything like this before. Or anything you do for that matter even though I can't stand you sometimes." I laughed.

"I just...I don't know how to take it." My eyes closed as Don took the pads of his thumbs and wiped my tears. "I get it. Just think of it as I know how to appreciate what I have. I love you girl." Smiling a bit I kissed his lips. "I love you boy." He thought that me calling him boy was funny. "I'm a man, come on so I can feed you and get you fat." Shaking my head I let him lead me into the kitchen. "You already got me fat asshole."

"Who did you have cook for you?" I asked while taking my fork and stealing the last piece of steak off of his plate. "I cooked myself." I just smirked and eyed him. "You ready for dessert?" Smiling, I nodded my head as he stood and grabbed my hand.

"Wait, before we go get it." Don pulled me as close as my stomach would allow as he slid his hands up my skirt and slid my panties down. "Step out." He ordered once they were at my ankles.

"Seriously?" I watched him take them and put them in his back pocket. "I do believe that I told you not to wear them." He smiled smugly with his eyebrow raised.

"Thank you." I told Don as we sat on a pallet in the middle of my living room floor; my back to his chest and both our hands resting on my stomach. "You don't have to thank me. It's my job to keep you happy and do nice things, don't sweat it." I didn't say anything as he kissed my temple and we sat in a comfortable silence. "Don?" He didn't say anything but I knew that he was waiting to continue. "Do you ever think about what would have happened between or to us had we never gotten together?"

"Sometimes yeah I do think about it. Even if we never did you would still be mine." "Yeah right. You would've found you somebody else, I would be sitting around with a bunch of cats and a goldfish. Britni the loner is what they would have called me." A small laugh escaped my mouth. "Uh B, you're a loner now. I don't get that, you always been like that?" I shook my head in the negative.

"Sing for me Brit." Don said while he rubbed my stomach making me glad that the baby wasn't up and moving like usual. I wouldn't be able to deal with that on this full stomach. "You sing for me." We both laughed. "Alright." Don began clearing his throat before opening his mouth.

"Ooh yeah! Ooh yeah! Girl you got that-" I quickly cut him off. "Adonis if you don't stop playing around." All he did was laugh. "You know I can't sing. Only thing I know to do with music is create beats and produce. Now you go, sing some Beyoncé." I turned my head and mugged him. "Jill Scott? Kandi? Lauryn Hill? Stop mugging me like that and sing because ever since you did it at the studio that one time you've been promising me another song forever."

"Can we get up off the floor first?" I asked trying to postpone this. "Yeah." Don stood and helped me up. "I gotta pee." I lied. "Your eye just moved you little liar, now stop playing and sing girl." I sat on his lap and thought of a song. "Today Lashae." My eyes rolled up in my head as I bit his shoulder. "Don't rush the star." I said flipping my hair into his face before laughing as he gave me a stale face. "Dag lighten up, I was joking. Punk." I made sure to mumble that last word before singing.

Yes you are the man that I was born to love, Yes you are the one that I can't get enough of

You are everything that I've been missing, You are so I won't put up a resistance

People ask me how I know, 'Cause I can feel it in my heart, How I feel so strange inside, Whenever we're apart

I just know 'cause I can feel it in my soul, I just know 'cause I've never felt this way before, I just know 'cause I've got this special feeling, I know I feel it with everything within me

Yes you are everything that I need, Yes you are I feel that you're the other half of me

Yes you are the air that I breathe, You are the man that makes me so complete

People ask me how I know, 'Cause I can feel it in my heart, How I feel so strange inside, Whenever we're apart

I just know 'cause I can feel it in my soul, I just know 'cause I've never felt this way before, I just know 'cause I've got this special feeling, I know I feel it with everything within me

Don't ever question how I feel, Because I know our love is real,

People talk about how our love began, But it's not for them to understand

They ask me how can I be sure, That you're the one but I'm secure

They ask me how I know it's love, I'm so confident because

I just know 'cause I can feel it in my soul, I just know 'cause I've never felt this way before, I just know 'cause I've got this special feeling, I know I feel it with everything within me

I know, I know, I know

I just know, I just know it

I feel it deep within, I just know it

Ending the song, I lay my head on his chest and began tracing the tattoos on his arm. "Why didn't you ever do anything with that talent? I mean you just let it go to waste." Don said. "I don't let it go to waste. I just don't see the point in using something that can't make me any money. Plenty of people can sing but not all of them can sing well enough to make a living out of it." I shrugged. "Bullshit. What else can you do?"

The room was silent for a moment. "I know it's more. Tell me because you like to keep your talents hidden." Why did he have to know me? "I write songs and I can play piano and the guitar. Only by ear, I taught myself." "Are you kidding me?" Don asked amazed as he flicked my forehead. "Anyway, do you have hidden talents?" I lifted my head to look at him. "No." His hand didn't go to the back of his neck so I figured that he was telling the truth.

I don't know when we fell asleep on the couch but we did. I woke up and it was still dark out. Looking at the clock on the cable box I saw that it was two thirty in the morning. After relieving my bladder, I went to shake Don awake. "Don.... Don." He wouldn't budge. "Adonis!!" He jumped up looking around and went right back to sleep. Laughing to myself I lightly slapped him. Nothing. I unzipped his pants and reached inside but was stopped by him grabbing my hand. "Don't touch him if you're not doing anything to him."

"I just wanted to wake you up. I want some hot wings and apple juice." He sat up straight and looked at the time before rubbing his eyes. "I can't wait until you're not pregnant anymore." I pouted as he hopped up and grabbed his keys. "All this traveling to stores at all times of the night is tiring. Come on."

Don let out a huge yawn as we sat at a red light. "You lucky my spot is open until four in the morning." "Stop complaining it's not like I can control what I have tastes for. They come at any time." I snapped after listening to him go on and on. "Don't get smart with me B. I don't feel like it." Don calmly responded. "We had us a good night so don't ruin it." I didn't even say another word because I was focused on getting to the stores and getting this chicken and bottle of apple juice for me and my baby so that I could eat and get back to sleep.

That mean craving for hot wings had me bent over the toilet in the morning. I thought that this whole morning sickness mess was over a long time ago. "Here." Don's voice came from the bedroom door. He had a ginger ale and some crackers. "Do you expect me to get up and walk to the door? Bring them here please." I said looking at him like he was crazy.

I had just used all of the energy that I had in the bathroom and was struggling to get up and be ready for this doctors appointment that I didn't feel like going to. My body never felt so weak and I just didn't feel like doing a thing.

"Come on baby just drink a bit of the soda and eat a few crackers. I'll help you into the rest of these clothes so we can go." Don said rubbing my arm. "Don, just move. I don't want it and I don't want to go to the doctor. Call and reschedule." I said while weakly pushing him away. "I don't give a damn what you don't want to do. Get your ass up and let's go." Pulling the covers over my head I mumbled a no and tried going back to sleep.

Needless to say I didn't get back to sleep because Adonis decided to play dirty and call my mom. "Lashae! Lashae!" She yelled. I ignored her and pretended to be sleep. "So you want to act like you can't hear? Give me one second." I could hear her fumbling with something but I didn't know what until the covers were pulled off of me and I felt a sting on my legs followed by a loud whacking noise.

"Mommy! What is wrong with you?!" I screamed jerking my body forward only to be whipped again. "Alright man damn! I'm getting up, stop hitting me." My ass and legs were on fire. I couldn't believe that she spanked my twenty four year old ass nor that Don called her over. "Hurry up! Had me coming over here on my only day off from work to make your overgrown ass get out the bed." She huffed putting her belt back on as I silently got up and dressed. I didn't want to talk to her or Adonis, he wasn't even "Don" or "Babe" right now I was so mad at him. Hell I didn't even want to call my mom "Mommy" she was "Lisa" until I wasn't mad anymore. "Thanks Ma. I couldn't keep fighting with her and I knew you were the only one who would get her to do this." I heard him tell her. Punk ass.

The entire doctors visit I didn't speak to Don at all even though he tried getting me to talk. "Come on B, I just did what I had to do. At least be glad we went you were doing bad and didn't even know it." Turning my head to face him I just nodded and said nothing. I wasn't even mad at him anymore I just didn't want to hear him repeat what my doctor had said.

For the remaining weeks of my pregnancy I was on bed rest. All day, everyday. All because my blood pressure, sugar and stress levels were high and if I didn't get it all under control it could become dangerous for both my baby and me. "I can walk myself Adonis." I said to him as he carried me into the house. "I know that." Was all he said not bothering to put me down. I didn't want this treatment because everyone would make it seem as if I'm so sick. After being undressed by him and placed in the bed, he did the same and pulled me close. "It will be okay Britni." He whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. "I hope so." I mumbled moving closer to him. This was going to be a long few weeks.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.6K 114 24
79.7K 3.9K 25
Captivate; Attract and hold the interest and intention of.
4.5K 105 26
Never Drop Your Diamond . . . . . .
4.1K 114 42
read read read!!