Queen of the Mob (complete)

By TeresaSullivan427

Rose wakes up to some news she would rather not hear, but there is nothing that can be done to change it. Fol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2K 60 9
By TeresaSullivan427

"Yes, and there are parasols right outside the door for those who wish for one."

"Again Sergei, thank you. Alright everyone let's go. Oh Sergei, is there someone to fan us if we should need it?"

"Yes ma'am, there are six fanners for each side of the pavilion."

"Very good, nice anticipation skills Sergei."

"Thank you, ma'am." Sergei smiled under my praise.

We all walked to the prepared pavilion. Dimitri, Tatiana and myself had the largest most ornate and royal looking chairs, which were set a little higher than anyone else. Everyone took their seats as the refreshments began being passed around. Everyone took a glass of champagne and some treats from the passing trays.

Standing, I walked to where Tasha and Randall were kneeling on the ground in front of the chopping blocks. Followed by everyone else. "You know if it weren't such a waste of magnificent champagne I would throw it in both your faces. But since it would be a waste I have a better idea. Sparky, Mia."

"Yes?" They asked.

"Sparky could you heat some water that Mia held, to the point of really hot but not quite scalding?"

"Yes."

Looking at Mia I said, "Mia, there is a pond right over there." I indicated with my glass since pointing with my finger would be bad form for a queen.

"Very good, it will just take a sec." Soon I saw two large columns of water approach the prisoners. As Mia held it over their heads Chris heated it almost to the point of scalding hot.

"Are you finished Chris?" He nodded so I looked at Mia and said, "whenever you are ready my friend." All of us laughed as Mia dropped the water on them.

Then she said, "that is what you get for hurting my friends."

"Everyone please raise your glasses in a toast to, 'good riddance to bad rubbish.'" Again everyone laughed and raised their glasses in acknowledgment of my toast before drinking. "Belikova's would you like to get in anymore licks before this bastard is put to death?" Yeva and the girls all nodded. We all watched as one by one the four of them inflicted more damage on Randall. When they finished we resumed our seats. After watching the prisoners sweat for another hour in the hot sun aunt Tati began.

"Today we are here to witness the execution of two of the most vial and disgusting moroi that I have ever had the misfortune of setting eyes on. Natasha Ozera, your crimes have already been stated for you to hear. Now if you can honestly refute any of them you may try. But let me warn you if you lie instead of just chopping your head off. The executioner will start at your throat and make it as slow and painful as possible I will hear no lies or slander. Is that understood?" Tasha said nothing.

Finally she screamed, "save me my Dimka." Everyone laughed at her words.

Dimitri answered her plea with, "never Natasha. You have caused far too much pain, suffering, and death in your life for me to ever put forth any type of effort to help you. All the things you have done and tried to do to my wife are deplorable and you fucking disgust me. I am sorry I ever met you that is one of the two worst days of my life. Enjoy hell bitch. Goodbye Natasha Ozera."

"Do you have anything else to say Natasha?" We waited and watched as Tasha cried. "I take your silence as acceptance of your fate, finally a noble gesture on your part Natasha. May God have mercy on your soul, Natasha." Aunt Tati with a wave of her hand instructed the executioner to commence Tasha's execution and he did just that. As he swung Tasha's head fell into the basket in front of her. 

"Randall Ivashkov, you have committed some of the most heinous and disgusting crimes any moroi ever has. And as your punishment you will follow Natasha into the depths of hell. Do you have anything truthful to say for your crimes against this world?"

"You can't kill me; I am a royal."

"Yes, I'm sure that's what Natasha thought as well. But as you can see her status as a royal has been revoked just as yours is about to be. May God have mercy on your soul Randall." With that she repeated her earlier actions as did the executioner and Randall's head also fell into the waiting basket.

Turning to look at aunt Tati I asked, "what do we do with the bodies?"

"They are to be burned to ash." She answered. Turning to Chris she asked, "Lord Ozera, would you mind once they are prepared lighting the pyres?"

"Of course not your majesty it would be my complete honor." Chris answered her.

"Thank you."

"Sergei, how long will it be before they are ready?" I asked.

"Less than an hour the pyres have already built. The bodies just need to be cleaned and wrapped."

"Thank you, let us know when it's time please." He silently bowed his head in a yes. Looking back at aunt Tati I asked, "would you like to go inside and wait or wait here?"

"It is custom to wait here." She graciously informed me. 

"Thank you aunt Tati, for teaching me how to do this. Although I hope I never have to reside over an execution myself. I imagine with Dimitri and I being immortal we will have to."

"I'm afraid you are right Rose."

With that we all passed the time chatting with each other. Vik informed Adrian that she was moving to court with her family and that she would be attending classes there. And that she hoped to attend college when she graduated. Lissa informed Vika of her decision to attend Leigh and major in political science. Adrian decided that whatever college Vika decided to attend he would as well. He would get his master's in law specializing in corporate/business as well as criminal law, just in case I needed him, he said. Causing everyone to laugh. Vika made the decision to go to medical school while also having a risqué shop at court. Again, everyone laughed.

I told her that I would be a very good customer for her. Dimitri said, "you sure will my darling." 

Again laughter ran rampant. Chris decided to go to Leigh as well, majoring in culinary science. Mia was also attending to major in business development. Karo, wanted to open a children's clothing and shoe store at court. Sonya, wanted to open a specialty bakery. With her own line of 'Rose' shaped chocolate doughnuts. More laughter ensued when she said that. 

Olena and Yeva would remain at home and look after ZoZo and Roslyn. As well as mine and Dimitri's children when they were born. I told mom that she had to retire and move to court which she gladly decided to do. Throughout our discussion Mason and Eddie had remained quiet and I was about to find out why.

"Mase, Ed why so quite?"

"Nothing to say really." Eddie answered but I already knew what was wrong.

"Now tell the truth."

Mason sighed and began, "our lives were decided for us when we were born Rose." Eddie nodded.

"Uh, no actually they weren't. As you are my brothers; you cannot be guardians."

They both looked stunned before Eddie asked, "are you serious?"

"Would I lie to you about something as important as this?"

"No." Mase answered.

"So, what you are saying is that not only do we not have to get our promise marks. But that we can do and be whatever we wish with our lives?" Eddie asked.

Dimitri and I both answered his question, "yes."

"Wow." They both said.

"Well to be honest, I've always kind of dreamed of making and designing furniture and chandeliers." Eddie said.

"That's great Ed you can go to design school. I don't know if they have that type of class at Leigh or not but if they do you can go with everyone else. Until they have to split for the specialty schools. But whatever schooling you need to carry out your dream you can now afford it. You can also afford to start your own business once you finish school. What about you Mase?"

"Well, like Eddie if I were to be honest about it. I've always dreamed of opening a self-defense school at court for both dhampir and moroi." He said shyly.

"Mase I think that is a wonderful idea. The moroi do need to learn to defend themselves just in case they need it someday. And I think aunt Tati, Dimitri and myself could help you with that." Turning to aunt Tati I asked, "don't you?"

"I do believe so. That will be one of the new laws I pass before I retire Rose. Moroi can fight with their guardians, if they wish, both with and without magic. It won't be mandatory of course but strictly voluntary." Everyone nodded happily. Chris, Mia, Eddie and Vika all wanted to help Mase when they weren't at school or working. As the minutes ticked by our family got tighter and tighter interwoven into each other's lives. Instead of graduation splitting us up it only brought us all closer together.

"Dimitri, after this we need to visit St. Basil's."

"Alright my love." He said although I could tell he was as disappointed as I was. That our previously made plans would have to be postponed.

"Do you know exactly where the headmaster's office is or do we need to materialize somewhere else and walk there?"

"Yes, I know exactly where we need to be. Contrary to what the people at St. Vlad's thought outside of Alberta. I was not always the calm and controlled person I seem to be today my darling. So yes, I unfortunately know exactly where the headmaster's office is." Everyone was again laughing this time at the thought of my husband being in trouble. "Don't laugh my darling. When I was young I was a lot like you were not too long ago. Just like we can both still be at times."

I caressed his cheek and replied, "somehow that just makes you all the sexier baby." He growled before capturing my lips in a desperate kiss. I felt his tongue as he licked the roof of my mouth repeatedly. 

"So fucking sexy."

He inwardly laughed, "I'm so glad you approve of my naughty side baby."

"I fucking adore your naughty side baby." 

Again he kissed me, quickly bringing me into his lap and running his hand over my thigh. As his thumb snuck underneath the edge of my dress. Not far enough to touch me where I so longed for his touch but not too far away either. Pulling his hand from my thigh he ran it over my ass lustfully reminding both of us that I wore no panties.

"Fuck Roza, I can't wait to get your sexy ass out of this dress and onto our bed."

I laughed in my head before answering him, "what are you going to do to me baby?"

"First, I am going to tongue fuck you like never before. Then, and only then, will I unzip this beautiful dress. Pulling it down just far enough,to get your beautiful plump tasty nipples into my mouth and hand. After you've come with just me sucking on your nipples, I will peel this dress off your magnificent body. Then I will kiss, lick and suck every fucking inch of your delicious body baby. Then I will make love to you. Taking all the time in the world before making you come so hard that they will hear your screams all the way to St. Vlad's. Finally, I will flip you over and drive my cock so deep in your ass you will be begging me to stop." 

God, I was so wet it was running down my thighs. Dimitri slipped his hand up under my dress and took my juices onto his finger. Then deftly brought his fingers to his mouth lick all my wetness from them. 

"Mmm, so fucking delicious baby. I love the way you taste honey."

"Fuck Mitri I need you inside me now baby, so very deep inside me." 

I mentally moaned. This time I kissed him with everything I had. We kissed until we were near passing out from lack of air. To allow us to breathe Dimitri kissed my neck. Right at the spot under my ear that he knew would always drive me insane.

As we continued to make out Lissa sent me a message, "Rose it is time to disentangle from Dimitri Chris is about to start the pyres."

"Ok."

"Mitya it's time."

"Aright my love but we will continue this later." 

I nodded that I heard and agreed with him. Before slipping back into my chair which honestly looked like a throne. Mine, Dimitri's and aunt Tati's all looked like throne's.

Chris looked at aunt Tati and asked, "is there anything I am supposed to say?"

"Nothing specific. If you wish to say something you may but you don't have to." He nodded his understanding and went to the pyres without a word he set them both ablaze. We all watched until the bodies were nothing but ash. Then we retired back to the house everyone going their separate ways.

Once we were in our room I asked Dimitri, "babe should I change clothes or go dressed like this?"

"Well, do you have a G-string Roza?"

"Nope." I grinned saucily.

"We will be getting you some of those soon. But since you don't want pantie lines you should go just as you are. My sexy wife."

"Alright, oh Comrade don't forget your duster. They probably wouldn't recognize you without it." I giggled.

"Oh ha, ha you are so funny that I forgot to laugh my darling." Again I laughed.

"I love you my so sexy cowboy wanna be husband." This time he growled at me before pulling me into a searing kiss. "I need to ask aunt Tati to inform St. Basil's and St. Vlad's that we are on our way to them and who we now are. Original vampires and royalty I mean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.5K 48
How much of Dimitri's relationship with Rose do you think he would change if he had the opportunity? Well in this story we find out. Dimitri goes bac...
16.2K 398 19
Dimitri never turned, at the last moment he broke free. And now all their plans can come true! they can have their happily ever after, all they have...
11.1K 421 20
After a close call with a stalking ex-boyfriend, Abe Mazur is desperate for his daughter to feel and be safe. So he asks a favour of a man that he kn...
18.1K 641 17
Rose's life was changing at every turn, and not for the better. Dimitri was so ate up with guilt from his time as a Strigoi, he couldn't even bare to...