blacked out (boku no hero aca...

By nishinoyokun

The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought... More

Against the Villains
Meeting Arde
No Control
Welcome to the Class
Quirk Unvealed
Promises
Sports Festival
Study Session
Dont Hesitate
Stars
New Assignment
Tagging Along
Missing
Headphones
Almost
Encounter
Forest Lodge
By Your Side
Lies
Hurt
Reaction
Down We Go
Katsura Tree
update!!
The Start
Awakening
Can it be?
i dont want the story to end

Upside Down

6K 244 413
By nishinoyokun

Kirishimas POV

"Kai? Yoohoo Kai?" I asked after popping that question. No response. I could still hear her breathing... but very slowly.

"If it was too sudden I totally understand, you don't need to make the decision now." I muttered, slightly feeling embarrassed. Still no response. I wonder if I came on too strong.

Poking her bare back, I tried to get a reaction.

What the...

Quickly lifting her off my shoulder, I laid her carefully on the ground. Her eyes were closed and mouth slightly gaped open. It looks as though she had passed out.

Great... I get the guts to finally ask her and she was asleep.

I threw my head back and sighed with annoyance. Can't I do anything right?

Hikari fidgeted as I picked her up in my arms again. She had let out a little huff of smoke now and then as I walked to the nurses office. I had noticed that when she sleeps she always fidgets. As if she's having some bad dream. She would fling an arm or growl at whatever. I know what her nightmares are about though. She doesn't tell me about them but I could tell. I could tell they were about her parents. The way her brow furrowed or when she started to whimper. It's the little things that make me want to take all of those bad memories away from her. Just so she could sleep. So she could be... content. She whimpered again, but I couldn't do anything to help if I was holding her. Softly i kissed her forehead, hoping it would calm her down.

As I got closer I could see Kyouka, Kaminari and Todoroki walking out of the office. Catching notice of me, their demeanor completed changed and they quickly rushed over.

"What happened?" Todoroki asked first, helping me get her to a bed.

"She combined her quirks, and it was a bit overwhelming so she gotta a bit sick. Then she passed out ." I responded, placing a pillow under her neck.

The three nodded at me and jumped back as the nurse shooed them away. I stifled a laugh until she warned me as well.

"Cmon, she needs rest. You can check on your girlfriend in an hour."

I nervously stepped back and allowed the nurse to do her job. Kai was doing better, it almost seemed like she was... smiling?

Calmly I walked out of the door, but not without being yanked by the collar. Turning around, my eyes bulged upon seeing half the class staring at me.

"Girlfriend?!" Uraraka beamed.

Cautiously I stepped back, putting my hands behind my me. The others kept walking closer, backing me against the lockers.

"We saw the tape you freaking fire hydrant." Bakugou stated bluntly, the other students glaring at him.

"Of all places why did you choose here?" Mina sighed.

"And she threw up dear lord..." Yaoyorozu added, shaking her head.

"There is a time and place for everything.... but that certainly was not it. Ribbit." Tsu laughed.

I still don't get how they saw this?

"I thought he already smashed..." Kaminari whispered, causing a deep red blush to form across my face.

HOW UNMANLY !

"Smashed- Smashed her heart with his manly love!" He chuckled nervously.

Kyouka whacked him in the head before anyone could say anything else.

"Alright Alright, Kirishima messed up. We get it. But ladies... we're going to fix that." Kyouka grinned.

"EXCUSE ME!" Sero yelled.

"And the guys too." She said whilst rolling her eyes.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Ok Kirishima," Uraraka spoke, clipboard in hand. The girls surrounded him in the living room, each taking notes and discussing options.

"To make this more... romantic, we will ask a series of questions to find the perfect spot and time for you to ask Kai out." She said in her best interrogation voice, pushing her fake glasses to her face.

"You know her best out of all of us, so tell us what Kai likes." Yaoyorozu added, making more paper to take notes.

Do they... do they really need that much paper?

"Ok, where to start?" I said tapping my chin. "Well of course everyone should know that she loves the outdoors."

The girls all nodded their heads, jotting down notes.

"Her eyes kinda light up though when she sees the stars. Real stars, not those glow ones we put in her room.. When it's pitch black night and it's all just the twinkling stars in the sky, she just stays dead quiet. But when you look over at her she's got this smile that makes your heart skip. She'd be staring for hours and never gets tired of it..." I smiled, remember the first night on the roof when Kai was naming constellations left and right like it was nothing.

"AWWWWW!" The girls sighed in unison, throwing me off guard.

"Sniff sniff," Mina fake cried.

"Very... Touching." Uraraka said, wiping a fake tear. "So an ideal place is at night where they can see the stars.... HOW CUTE!" Uraraka screamed, the other girls joining in as well.

Kyouka covered her ears, twitching an eye in frustration. "Alright alright, so the roof?" She questioned.

"No too cliche, we need something they can walk into. A natural setting." Yaoyorozu said, clicking her pen.

They're getting too into this...

"Oh how about by the river near the park? It's beautiful at night and there is a trail to walk there!" Hagakure beamed.

"That's a great idea, she'll be more relaxed. Ribbit." Tsu smiled.

"Its settled then! A romantic date-" Uraraka paused for dramatic effect, "In the moonlight lit park!"

The girls quickly went into action, jumping up, screaming, making plans. It's nice that they want this to be perfect for Kai.

"Oh wait, what about food?" Mina asked.

"The guys have that covered." Kyouka smirked.

🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛

"MEAT! MEAT! LOTS OF MEAT!" Kaminari screamed, as they bombarded Kirishima.

"This is a date, it needs to be classy" Aoyama sighed, covering his head.

"I'll make dessert, Kai loves sweets." Sato added, putting on his apron.

"Kai loves any food, have you met her?" Sero snickered.

That is very, very, very true.

"We need to keep this organized!" Iida yelled, pulling out a notebook.

"S-Something simple, remember she already threw up today!" Midoriya pointed out.

They all nodded their heads, agreeing on his point.

"ACK ARE DATES REALLY THIS COMPLICATED?" Mineta bursted out, earning a loud shut up from Bakugou.

"Well, have any of you been on dates?" Todoroki brought up, everyone's heads turning away.

It was so silent you could hear the crickets.

Todoroki sighed, closing his book. He looked over to me with a neutral look.

"She likes you for you, not for what food you give or even if you have the worst date. You have nothing to worry about." He sighed, going back to his reading.

I gulped at his comment, the others speechless. He was right.

Todoroki so manly!

"Wait Todoroki have you even been on a date-"

"Shut up."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Ok, Ok be cool.... Should I wear a T-shirt and a jacket... maybe a hoodie... or maybe a nice dress shirt.

It's the park idiot.

Right, right. I'll just wear a hoodie. But, what if she gets cold? If I wear the jacket then I could give it to her and it'll be a manly gesture. She's literally a furnace, what am I talking about.

"Ugh" I sighed, flopping face forward into my bed. Why am I so nervous... it's just a date.

A date with Kai.

"GRAA! IT DOESNT NEED TO BE THIS COMPLICATED." I growled.

Suddenly the door slammed open, with Kyouka and Bakugou.

"Will you shut up?" They both asked in an angry tone. Quickly they turned to each other and glared for saying things at the same time.

"I-I can't figure out what to wear for my date." I mumbled, Kyoukas frown falling at my words.

"You're going on a date with Kai?" Bakugou asked in a stern tone.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue with an annoyed tone then stomped back to his room.

"What's with him?" I asked.

"Clueless" Kyouka mumbled, waking over to my bed.

"Just wear the hoodie and tie that shirt around your waste. Some ripped jeans and you're good to go." She sighed, walking out the door.

"Thanks" I yelled back.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

I waited by the bench, rocking back and forth on the heels of my feet as the time ticked by. It was sunset and people were just about leaving the park.

"Hey fire hydrant!" I heard a familiar voice say. Turning around, I found Kai wearing joggers(her favorite article of clothing ever) a fitted baseball tee and her hair half up in a bun.

"Nice to see your hair down for once, Dragon lady." I smiled, walking beside her.

She rolled her eyes at me, looking at the trail ahead of us.

"Oh cool, is this what you're showing me?" She beamed.

"Not quite yet"

We walked in silence together down the path. Little does Kai know that it also follows a small river and has a spot at just the end where you can see the stars perfectly.

"Kiri look!" She whispered to me, pulling me towards her.

"What?"

She pointed to one of the tree branches. I peered closer. She grabbed my cheeks, directing me to it.

"It's a rhinoceros beetle!" She beamed, squeezing my hand.

"Oh I see it now... I'm gonna catch it." I smirked to myself.

"Kiri no"

"Kiri yes."

I jumped at it, completely missing and hitting my head against the hard bark.

"Ow" I grumbled, rubbing my head. Grumbling I got up and bumped into Kai. She giggled at me and pulled me by the collar.

Carefully she inspected me as she always does to everyone, I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to become a nurse. I stared at her as she finished, her eyes finally meeting mine. A light blush came across her cheeks and she slightly smiled.

"Cmon" She said walking down the path. I quickly caught up to her, a smile tugging at my lips as we got closer to the spot.

She paused at the scene, her eyes wide open.

Her favorite snacks arranged on a blue blanket next to the calm pond. Lanterns hanged on the branches, illuminating the trees. And some not-so-subtle picture taking idiots in the bushes. But she didn't seem to notice.

I'm glad she's too excited to see the moving bushes....

"I hope it's not too much-" I said before having the air knocked out of me. Kai arms wrapped around my neck, I followed, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It's awesome, thanks Kiri..." She whispered.

For the rest of the time, we laughed, ate tons and I mean tons of food, and played tricks on the guys in the bushes. Kai would 'accidentally' cough some fire and set the bush off running. I of course would skip a rock and cause the one of the 'logs' to fall over. But I did notice something odd.

I managed to make her laugh by playing with my food, but her laugh started to fade as she scooted away from the water.

"Kai...?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

I smirked with y next words. "Are you afraid of water...?"

Her eyes widened at my question, quickly she put her hands up in defense. "Pfff WHAT, no, me? Afraid of water? Pfff no..." She fake laughed.

I raised my eyebrow at her, hearing snickering from the bushes again.

"Liessssss" I said.

She pouted, rolling her eyes.

"Kais afraid of water~" I teased.

"No I'm not." She grumbled.

"Ok.." I smirked, throwing a stick into the pond. "Prove it."

She huffed out a puff of smoke, before closing her eyes and readying herself to jump.

"Wait Kai!" I yelled before grabbing her arm, her body hovered above the water. She opened her eyes, only to find that her wings opened on their own.

"Are you freakin crazy?" I screamed at her. "The water could be contaminated, it's cold and you don't even know how to swim!" I yelled at her, my voice fading at the sudden realization.

She doesn't know how to swim...

Kai hanged her head down in embarrassment, puppy dog ears sprouting on her head. I sighed, pulling her into my chest.

"I'll be you're red shining knight in half nude armor. That includes saving you from 5 feet ponds." I grinned, feeling her giggle.

"Screw you..." She mumbled. Her head lifted up, resting on my chest. She sighed, staring up at the twinkling stars. I watched as she closed her eyes, probably imagining flying to that height.

Nows the perfect time...

I could hear the mumbling of "cheesy" and "get it over with" on the other side

"Well..." I breathed. "Kai can I ask you a question ..."

Already skipping rocks on the pond but messing up terribly she responded "You just did" She chuckled, trying again, getting a small skip.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I quickly said.

I opened my eyes to silence.

She was gone.

Crap... Crap!

"Kai... Kai!" I frantically yelled, looking around me. Was it a villain? Did she reject me? How unmanly of me-

The branches above me started to rustle. Slowly I creaked my head up, only to meet a pair of twinkling purple orbs. Staring at me deeply, she swung herself upside down. Face to face, I sighed a breath of relief.

"Stop disappearing." I warned.

"Make me." She challenged.

And so I did.

Cupping her cheeks, I leaned in. Slowly but altogether our lips locked, moving in sync.

Yes! I did it first this time!

We let go, bright blushes both formed on our cheeks.

"So uhh.. about that question.." I stammered, licking my lips.

"I've kissed you twice now, I would hope you know the answer to that." She said rolling her eyes.

I pouted at her, expecting an actual answer.

She grinned, pulling my collar and pecking me on the lips.

"Yes, I'll be your freaking cinnamon apple." She laughed.

Choruses of whoops and yeahs filled the air. Our heads turned to find half the class taking pictures and cheering us on.

"Let's ditch them hmm my dragon princess?" I whispered into her hair.

Smiling from ear to ear she answered "Of course my red armored half nude prince."

I squeezed her hand, slipping away into the breezy woods. We followed the city sounds, escaping the cameras. It's interesting... how all of this started. A girl who once wanted to kill me, now smiling like a kid and holding my hand.

The girl who was a villain.

The girl with the shapshifting quirk.

The girl with the fire quirk.

The girl who can't swim.

The girl who looks hot in my oversized shirts.

The girl who learned to trust again.

The girl who learned to let go of her past.

The girl that believes in me, and laughs at my corny jokes. A little broken but... what's the fun in fixing something that's already fixed?

••••••••••••••••••••••
And so we end the book. Finally... I hoped you guys liked it! I'm gonna try to draw her one last and final time. And maybe something extra?....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 229 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...
77.3K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
78.2K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...
5.7K 126 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...