A manan story:-Our blissful r...

Door itsyourwriter

Story of a boy who lost himself amidst the responsibilities of his sister and betrayel of his mother. He foun... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
An epic
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
NOTE and New Cover.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New cover!!!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 again.
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 86 again
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 part 1.
Chapter 88 part 2.
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 ( wedding part1)

Chapter 99 (wedding part 2)

18.1K 1.1K 160
Door itsyourwriter

*not every ceremony is described in detail. I am not very keen about indian weddings and its rituals that is why. Apologies people. By the way this is the last chapter. Happy reading.*

"Are you sure?" He asked me for 10th time now.

"Yes Manik, I am fine. Don't worry I'll take some rest after this." He nodded for the 10th time but I know he still isn't convinced. Manik was the one who gave this wonderful idea of 2 way wedding and now he somewhat was regretting it. Not marrying me ofcourse but the 2 wedding and all the rituals were giving us a hard time. Not that we're not enjoying but I can see faces tiresome. Even our family is constantly nagging, they are not good at hiding.

Right now, We all were sitting on our lunch table with loads and loads of varieties of dishes, from continental to italian to indian. Most of the guest had occupied their seats after giving me and Manik good wishes.
To save some time and energy, speeches by our friends and family was accommodated here. And as per Manik's instuctions, they were short.

"Ahem, Hello beautiful Ladies and Gentlemen." Cabir got up and gathered our attention.

"Today is a bright day and brighter are our bride and groom too. So, for them we i.e. their friends cum family have prepared a small token of love in the form of some speeches. I hope they get our message." I smiled at him. Manik squeezed my hand which he was holding since the beginning.

The first one to come was obviously dadi. She smiled at me as she wore her glasses to read.

"The first day Manik brought Nandini home, all I could see was how scared she was to meet me.

"Namaste... dadi" she stammered and managed to say a word, joining her hands.
"Namaste..." Dadi said in a stern tone.
"Mm...mera naam N..nandini hai..mai ...Maanik ki secretary hun.." it was hard for her to introduce herself even.

I couldn't help but play along. A little and a trifle touch of innocense in her made me realize what a gem my grandson chose for himself. Then she was a guest, now she makes those four walls a home. I am thankful Manik. Thankful with every cell of mine that you brought such a beautiful angel in our lives. Bless you. Stay happy kids." I smiled at how just a few words she made me aware of my journey here with these people. We got up and touched her feet.

"God bless you." She muttered.

Next was ofcourse Mia, she got up with her asusual poppy smile and winked at us. Manik making an irritated face shook his head.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, Thank you for coming today. I am Mia Malhotra and here I am to congratulate my brother and his wife for their wedding. They already know that I am the happiest person here today seeing them togehter and so I don't have to elaborate much. I love you bhai. I love you Nandu di. Stay healthy and together forever. Thank you." Strangely she too did the whole speech thing in a few minutes and sat down. Not so Mia I guess. But Mia's face at Manik and Manik's smirk told another story. Don't tell me he bribed her again.

Soon, all of them gave us their wishes and we quickly finished our lunch.

"You'll be okay. Right?" He again asked me. I sighed and kept my hand on his chest giving him a tight kiss on his cheek.

"Yes Manik. I am good. I have to be, its my wedding afterall. Please don't worry."

He smiled placing his hand on my cheek. In a swift I was pulled by my waist close to his chest. He leaned and whispered.
"You're not making it all easy on me jaan. Can't wait to run away with you." My heart rapidly paced up its speed. Run away? What does he mean?

"Ma.." but he cut me off.

"Shush..." he kept his finger on my lips.
"Its our little secret jaan. Now go and get ready for me." He said making me all confused. Shouldn't this be a normal wedding day? I was enough tired to think about my husband's complicated puzzles.

I called Mukti to take me to my room. I wanted to take a nap before I get ready. As I approached my room I again saw a bag. Another gift from Manik.

A smile broke onto my face, it was a bright red lehenga. I knew he wanted me to wear something red. I caressed it lightly and hugged it. Well, above all this was the best gift ever. I kep staring at it untill somehow I was dragged to the bed and darkness consumed me.

"Nandu...Nandu wake up." I heard Aliya shouting continuously shaking me.

"Nandu, its already 4 in the evening. You need to get up and get ready. Come on." Shit! I gasped and jumped out of the oh-so-cozy bed as soon as I heard her. Damm! Today is my wedding and here I am sleeping. Why the hell the alarm didn't turn up? I clearly set it up for 2:30.

"Because Manik told me to turn it off." Aliya said. Was I loud enough?

"What? Manik?" I questioned.

"Yes he did. He said you need to take a lot of rest and appropriate beauty sleep so he told me to let you sleep but I guess you're a little more tired than he thought. Now come on, wear this and come out. We need to make your already glowing face more beautiful. Chalo chalo, mujhe mat dekho ye lo aur jao Nandu." She literally dragged me inside the changing room and shut the door. I saw my face on the mirror. True that, I was glowing. Like never before.

"Nandu jaldi!!" I came out of my trance with the loud banging and started dressing up. Sure I am tired.

..................................

The set up was white and beautiful. Since it was night time already, little dancing white lights were hanging from above, fixed on the walls and situated on the floor everywhere. White drapes and curtains covered the venue with dazzling white flowers glorifying it. All the guests were properly treated with extra care as most of them were present in the morning too. White tables and white chairs were arranged around a white and silver mandap.
Bells were revolving around the frame of the mandap always making a low chime sound neither too loud nor too low. Green gardens were enhanced with lights and access to move in them with arranged seats and sofas. It was a proper indian wedding with all the things required. From a large and rich gate for the welcome of the groomside to path leading to the mandap. Everything screamed of traditions and beauty but in a very smooth and subtle way. As the crowd began to cover up the seats and assigned people were running here and there to manage everything, Manik was a bit too excited for the wedding.

"Yeah, I need white lights, around 100. And please keep in mind that there should be no bug around. I need purifiers to work properly. Sensing one mistake, I'll make you regret your job." He instructed on phone grabbing his white jacket and putting it on. He put on the cuffs, adjusted his clothes, combed his already set hair, wore his watch and smirked.

"Somebody is looking handsome." Mia teased standing at the door.

"That somebody has a name and by the way, he always looks handsome, unlike you. Where were you by the way?" He asked.

"Stop boasting yourself. And I was with dadi. Guests are here and so she needed me to welcome them." She informed shoving his clothes aside and jumping on his bed.

She sighed loudly and glared.
"I swear, after this hectic day if you didnt give me a long long vacation, I am going to offer you to the hell. And we dont want that so I am expecting a good and relaxing vacation." She demanded making him laugh.

"Me and Nandu wont be here for a while and so Ms. Malhotra you need to be with dadi. We'll think about your vacation later."
She frowned and was about to throw a huge fit when the door yanked open and there stood Cabir with Manik's white turban.

"Thank god you're here." Manik said.

"I know you needed me." Cabir said with a smirk. "The ladies of the house are on there way to tie this up on your head, then you're ready to go and get married again."

Manik smiled and moved Mia aside making her almost fall on the ground and sat on his bed.

"I might have killed you." She commented.

"Whatever."

"Stop it both of you." Came Dadi's voice.
"Its your marriage Manik. Grow up."

"Sorry." He apologised. Dadi smiled and brushed her hands on his hair.

"Good. Now let me see your face." She smiled looking at him and kissed his forehead.
"Your father is going to be one proud man. His son has grown up to become a responsible person who is going to have his own family. I am so happy for you Manik."

He took her hands and kissed them.

"Chalo now, lets complete these ceremonies and go out. Everyone is waiting. And on top of all, your bride must be waiting."

He blushed a little and nodded. A red turban was tied on his head and after completing the rituals, Manik was left with Cabir to take his time and come out.

"Ready?" Cabir asked.

"1 minute." He excused himself and moved towards a specific room. A large picture of a man hung on the wall. He had specially brought his father's photograph here for this day.

"Hey dad, Hope you're good." He said a little choking. "I am getting married dad. Dadi says I am a grown up man now. I'll have my own family. I'll be taking up responsibilities. And that you're proud of me. Are you?" He quietly wiped his tears and carresed the picture.

"Don't worry dad. Nandini is a perfect girl for me. I know you must worried. Nobody wants history to repeat itself but trust me, she is nowhere like her. Infact, I am sure you know her better now, after all these years she was there with me and you were always there to watch me. Be happy wherever you are. And please do remember, I love you. And I miss you. I wish you were here." He took a last glance at his father and walked out of the room.

Cabir gave him and smile and showed him a thumbs up. "Ready?" He asked.

"Like never before." He answered.

.................................

Manik's pov.

I hope Jaan likes the arrangement. As per her wish, I could see all whites. Now when I stand infront of the whole crowd I feel chills going down my spine. They said Nandini is soon going to come but when? Its already been 20 minutes since I am here. She is taking too long.

What? I am not desperate but tired and everyone is too. I am just being concerned about the guests.

"Manik?" I didnt know dadi was standing beside me untill she called me.

"Yeah."

"There she is." She pointed out towards the door. My heart raced at a pace I didn't know it could. My eyes stopped at her and with it stopped everything around. There she was, My fragile doll cladded in a red lehenga with her beautiful yet nervous smile. She held Cabir's and Abhimanyu's hand tightly who were walking beside her. Her feet softly touched the rose petals and her eyelashes fluckered due to the flashes. She probably hates attention but today at this moment when she had all the eyes on her she was smilling, atleast showing it. Her smile was not the real one untill she looked at me and slowly her lips stretched in happiness and sigh. Her heart was now happy to see me, just like what I was experiencing here.
Her eyes had so many things to say and show, I just gave one assuring smile and she nodded a little. Our conversation with our eyes and smile was enough to make us content.

Taking a forever I think or am I too desperate? she was near me, I stretched out my hand which she took happily and came towards me. Without a lot time sparing, we were made to sit on the seats on the madap ofcourse after exchanging garlands. We didn't had much of chaos during the ceremony cause I didn't want to stress her more as she already is.

I kept my hand on hers, she looked at me and gave a nervous smile. I winked making her blush.

"Ahem!! Manik? Pandit ji bula rhe hai." Cabir's voice got my attention.

"Yeah...." I could see all of them laughing but I chose to ignore. Jerks!!

Mukti came by our side to tie knot of my scarf with Nandini's dupatta as pandit ji instructed. Honestly, I am not a big fan of these rituals but for her I can do any freaking thing. She was all I could ever ask for. Now when I look at her, automatically a smile takes place on my lips. She was always the destination I was searching for. Wherever I was and wherever I will be ever, she was the one and will be always the one whom I will search and find. Her light peaked in my darkness and shone so brightly that now I cannot think of my life without her. She is my everything and all my life will be related to her no matter what.

As Cabir was elder, he did the kanyadan and strangely being all serious he kept her hand on mine. I smiled assuringly at him which he returned by a slight nod. Boy, Cabir was serious. And serious Cabir is dangerous. I better keep Nandini happy otherwise I don't know what he will do.

Next, we had to stand up and take our vows around the fire. The heavy outfit and jewellery were making her exhausted, I could see that. Damn! I should have prepared a lighter dress for her. Idiot Manik Malhotra!

I held her hand tightly and took first three rounds around the holy fire leading us. I didn't exactly knew what pandit ji was reciting but I had my own vows and oaths to fullfill and I wasn't backing off. Not now not ever.
The other four rounds, jaan was ahead of me, still our hands were tightly joined with each other. And I had no plan to leave it.

Filling her partition with red vermillion and tying the nuptial chain around her neck made me realize that she was mine. Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhitra was now officially Manik Malhotra's wife. And Manik Malhotra was officially Nandini Manik Malhotra's husband. Though its completely on her if she wants to take my last name or not.

After Pandit ji annouced us the man and wife, we stood up and took dadi's blessing.

"God bless you kids. Khush raho hamesha."
She kept her hand on her heads and said.

We stood up and were greeted by everyone.

"Oh, touch my feet. I am the elder brother and today as per the ritual I am Nandini's father so..." I rolled my eyes at Cabir's rant but Nandini actually bent down to touch his feet. My naive wife.

"Oye...pagal hai kya. I was kidding kiddo." He hugged her. She then looked at me with glassy eyes. I knew she missed her parents.

"Abhi?" I called out.

"Yeah...its ready." He told us.

I took her hand and moved towards her parents' photograph. It was beautifully decorated by the boys. Yeah, the boys.

She now had tears spilling out of eyes. She mouthed a thank you as she touched their faces.

Nandini's pov.

I couldn't believe Manik actually arranged their pictures for me. I prayed closing my eyes as memories of me and my parents flashed infront of my eyes. I didn't want to cry but couldn't help. I missed them so much today. Though, its the biggest day of my life but still their empty places make me weak. Thankfully, I have Manik. I need him in each step I take and I want him to hold my hand everywhere I go and every situation I face. Thinking of which I opened my eyes to find myself alone infront of my parents in this big hall full of people, most of them I don't know about. I could see Mia and Mukti giggling about something and Aliya feeding Adi her meal. They sure don't know that I am all alone. But where is Manik? I hope this boy won't create another scene here.

The dress and the jewellery were enough for me to fall down, I somehow managed to walk towards the girls but stopped when the lights turned off and a single spotlight fell on me. Manik. I know its him.

Soon I could hear his guitar getting tuned up. It was impossible for Manik not to involve music on this big day. I smiled as I spotted him sitting on a stool with his guitar. Winking at me he started off his song.

(Please do listen to this song, its Marry you by Bruno Mars.)

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you
Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard
We can go
No one will know
Oh c'mon girl
Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of Patron
And it's on girl
Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready
'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Though we were married now but still Manik made me all flushed through his words. He was all I wanted all my life. His words were perfect for me and he was perfect for me.

I was hoping for the next lines but the single spotlight on me and Manik got off and again darkness consumed the place. There was a little commotion but before I could ask, a strong pair of hand swept me off the ground and I was almost flying in the air plus someone holding me ofcourse.

"Shush....keep quiet and let it go." I knew his voice. What? Was he abducting me? Kidnapping me? Which husband kidnaps his wife on their wedding? Jesus! This boy will land us in trouble. But I kept quiet. His cologne and warmth was enough for me to relax after a chaotic day. If I was told I would have dozed off. But I could not cause I wanted to see what is happening. We were moving downstairs but still there was darkness. How on earth this man was able see the steps?

A click was heard from a distance and I was properly kept on a cushiony seat. Manik sat beside me and kissed my hair. Let me tell you, I am still not able to see anything. I have no idea how.

He carresed my cheeks making me snuggle to him more. I don't want to sleep but this man is not of any help. Soon, my head was on his chest as he wrapped his hand around me.

"Sleep jaan. You need rest."

I tried to protest but the peace I was getting with him stopped me from saying anything. I was very tired I guess.
The car or I don't know what was it, drove off and as such I slept.

.........................

After half an hour, a car stopped infront of a small yet a beautiful wooden lake house. Manik slowly unwrapped his hand around Nandini so that she could just sleep. He had no intention to wake her up. She had already run a marathon today and this was the best way to give her some rest. Away from others and all the chaos. He smirked on thinking of his family behind. They had no idea whats going on except of course Cabir and Abhi. He had kidnapped Nandini swiftly infront of everyone and brought her here. He knew Nandini will throw a fit at him but he also knew that he will however make it up for her. But this alone time was very much needed and they can meet their family tomorrow. They were departuring for India the day after tomorrow so he wanted to give Nandini a lot of memories to think of before going back. Though his plan seemed a bit different now when Nandini was sleeping so soundly in his arms and he had no intention to wake her up, he stood their admiring his wife.

"Nandu...Nandu wake up. See, we're home." He shook her lightly after 30 minutes of staring at her and realizing that it was enough of his creepiness.

"Sweety wake up. Your back will hurt otherwise. Come on." He whispered near her ears. She squirmed a bit and flickered her eyes open. Taking her time to absorb the surrounding she looked at Manik.

"Uh...where are we??" She looked around to see stars gazing at her beautiful face and a small sweet cottage infront of her lightened up with 100s of lights.

Manik smiled and buzzed her cheeks.
"Come. We'll see."

Still undoubtly but believing him, she nodded and walked out of the car as he opened the door for her. Giving a slight nod to the driver he sent off the car and himself held Nandini to enter the lake house.

"Its beautiful..." Nandini gasped at the interiors. It was a wooden cottage with a small living room, a small kitchen and a bedroom comfortable enough for both of them.

"You liked it?" He asked. They were still standing on the threshold of the entrance.

"I loved it Manik. Its a perfect home. But what are we doing here?" Finally she asked what he was trying to avoid.

"Um...we are here to stay for tonight?" More like a question he said.

"Manik?" She asked in an authorative tone. She was a wife for a matter of fact.

"Achcha, lets go inside and talk. And we'll talk to others also. Come on jaan." He dragged inside and made her sit on the sofa.

He took out a laptop from a cabinet.

"See I am always ready. I knew you're going to be angry. But meri jaan trust me, we are good here than with anyone else." He kissed her forehead.

Quickly he called Cabir and a screen opened with everyone of them sitting infront of the laptop smiling widely.

"Di!!!" Mia shouted seeing Nandini.

"Oye...lower you volume." Manik scolded but ignoring him ofcourse Mia started conversing with Nandini.

"Ek minute." Dadi interupted.

"Baate baad mein, Manik... what is this? You took her and didn't even try contacting us. Did you know how worried I was?" She sternly said with no hint of humour.

Manik looked at Cabir but he shrugged it off. Glaring at him he saw dadi waiting for an answer.

"Dadi...vo...Nandini needed rest andI wanted to make sure she gets out of the chaos among everyone so I took her here. I am sorry but I did inform Cabir and Abhi. I thought they'll handle it but I guess I was wrong." He glared at them who again shrugged and he sighed.

"Just for this time I am forgiving you. And thanks to the girl beside you, I am letting it go. Nandini?"

"Ji dadi."

"You okay right? If you want anything just tell him, he'll get it for you."

"Ofcourse dadi. I am okay. Just a little tired." She informed.

"But di.."

"Okay..thats enough." Cutting off Mia, Manik shut the laptop giving dadi a smile and turned to Nandini.

"Ab khush?" He asked.

"Hmm..but we'll go to them tomorrow." She said.

"Sure sure. Promise." He assured. Getting a naughty look on his face he grabbed her hand and pulled het close. She gasped a little and found him an inch away.

"Did I or did I not tell you how beautiful you're looking?" He asked smiling wrapping his hand on her waist and keeping her closer.

"Umm...nope." she answered.

"Oh..such a bad husband I am. Am I not?"

She laughed and nodded.

"Okay...let me tell you how beautiful you look jaan. And mind you, its gonna be a little overboard." He quickly took her in his arms and headed upstairs.

"Well I dont mind Mr. Malhotra."

"Lets see Mrs. Malhotra. And yeah, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hamesha??"

"Hamesha."

And they lived happily ever after. Well, not exactly as life is not you expect it to be but however they lived together. At every trouble, every celebration, Manik and Nandini were not going to seperate. They did make some memories. Special one. Blissful one.

For love is not planned. For love is not forgotten. Love is facing the unknown, together. Forever. Love is trust and love is hope. It reigns you not over you. Love is not roses and chocolates but love is making the hard path soft and stones to fur.

Manik and Nandini were meant to be. And they will be together. Forever. Always.

Hamesha...

............end.............

Thank you everyone. This was the last chapter of the book, our blissfull relationship. A story started with just a mere thought and extended till 99 chapters. I am still in deniel that I completed one story.

Sorry, for sometimes giving crappy chapters and also for being so late. Writing is my hobby and I want it to be my passion but my everyday life stops me to make it one. And since I am still not a pro in this field so will need a lot of practice to improve. But thanks to you who supported me throughout the story. You people appreciated me at every step. Thank you so much. I am seriously honoured that I was able to meet you guys through this book. My readers were my strength and motivation. Some stayed forever and some came and went. But nonetheless I am happy that I got this platform.

I will give one shots of this story and if I get time and a good plot I will come again with a new book but I think it will take a little more time. Please be patient. I will edit this book soon. Eliminating some unecessary scenes and adding meaning full ones.

Well, this story ends here.
Goodbye everyone.
Thank you so much.
Stay healthy.
Keep smiling.
😚😚😙😙

P.s. if anyone wants to ask me any questions regarding this book or anything or me, can surely approach me. You're always welcome.

Goodbye.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49.8K 7.8K 100
This story is based on PurVir..it is an igtv couple..the story is completely based on imagination it has nothing to do with the serial or real charac...
251K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
897K 88.8K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...