Chapter 6

Mia entered the mansion with a wide smile on her face, she was humming a song and moving towards her room when somebody stopped her.
"Tum itna jo muskaraa rahe ho, kya khushi hai jo chupa rahe ho." Cabir sang.

"Cabuu bhaiya!!" She shouted and ran towards him.

"Aap yahan??? Wow!! i can't believe this." She said jumping.

"Achcha sara pyar apne cabu ko hame to bhul gyi babydoll!!" Someone said from behind.

"D!! aisa kaise ho sakta hai....aap log meri jaan ho...aap ko kaise bhul jaaongi mai??" She said hugged him. It was Dhruv and beside him were Mukti and Alya, the FAB 4.

She ran towards the other 2 pillars of her life and hugged them
but soon reality struck her.
"Cabu bhaiya,D,muku di,aloo. You all here? Agar bhai ko pata chal gya to??" She asked worried.

"Toh kaunsa hum yahan puri life rehene aaya hai!! Luggage dikh raha hai kya hamara??" Cabir asusual he does, spat one his lame pj's.
All of them gave him a what-was-that look.

"Arey?? Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Achcha achcha sorry, aur pumpkin hum yahaan tujhe lejane aaye hai, bahar chalte hai tere bhai ke aane se pehele..chal jaldi ready hoja." Cabir said.

"Oh!! Thats okay but if bhai gets to know that i leaft with you guys vo bhi without his permission, he will kill me." Mia said.

"Oye, ye kill vill ki vaate na kar. Y9ur bhai will never say anything if he gets to know that you are with us. Now, leave your drama and come." Cabir answered her.

"He is correct swweto, par vaise sweeto tu itni khush khush kyun hai?? Koi good news hai kya?" Mukti asked.

"Good news??? its a very very good news Muku di!!" Mia spoke apprehensively. "You know what!! bhai got the one. He has got the world's sweetest and most innocent life partner. She is perfect for bhai." She said and everybody's mouth hung down. Manik and life partner!!

Mia had known that Nandini was perfect for Manik as when Mia was going to Manik for calming him down. She saw Nandini approaching him. She then decided to see what happens and when they both hugged each other, she got that Nandini can heal him, so with a smiling face she went back.

"Whoa!! thats good. That actually is good yaar, Manik needed someone, he deserves someone, i hope, now his life settles down." Mukti said.

"Achcha jaldi kar...hame baki ki love story bhi janni hai. Go! go! go! get ready fast kiddo." She said to Mia.

.............................................

Here in the office...

Nandini asked Manik to freshen up himself while she arranged the things scatterd all around because of Manik's rage. While cleaning the mess she was continuously smiling and humming songs. She was feeling very happy, She was literally happy for two things, first, Manik told her his secret and trusted her. And second, that she was so close to him today. The rockstar, she always prayed to look once was hugging her and telling her his secrets. She was blushing time to time, but on a serious somewhere she had vowed to herself, to solve Manik'problem and make his life as it was before.

She was lost in her own world when someone tapped on her shoulder. Obviously, it was Manik.

"Somebody is blushing i suppose? Is it because you are humming my song or because you like cleaning the mess around you." He asked.

"Sir, when did you came back?? Actually, i was..." But she was interupted in between.

"Nandini..." he called her softly.