Femme Spark

By 7warsawa4

You were caught in this fight between them, alien invasion, you just didn't know. Yes, this boy. The tok the... More

A freaking what
Big mech and bigger problems
Problems getting 'smaller'
Tell or not to tell
Big mech giving us bigger problems
Twin plan
Let the human out, Bee
Last breath
Sparkling trouble
Silver
Home?
The base
New discoveries
Kaboom!
Fireworks

Something isn't right, I guess

265 3 0
By 7warsawa4

As the feeling of warm and light surrounds you, you hear something. Someone is whispering to you, you can't make out what they are saying.

You drift off to dream world, that is at least what you are thinking.

A man sitting on a edge, looking at the sunrise. His face is dark, only a pair of blue eyes are looking at you.

"Hi there." He says, his voice deep and clear. Showing with his hand that you can sit beside him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked you slowly.

"Yea..."

"Maybe we finally found a home planet..." you hear him whisper to him self. Making his statement, it's so wrong.

"Why do you laugh?" Sounds more surprised.

"Well..." you put you mind together, "a home is a place with family and friends you want to protect, doesn't need to be home planet. Home is were you have a house and want to stay" you manage it.

"You are right, but were are you?"

"Me, hmmm... I was at a city that were attacked by robot...it was a huge machine that felt and.......ohh good..." you stepped slowly backwards as you so them...

"No way......"

He looked confused at you, "what wrong?"

"Robot... you..... I have seen you...you were helping that boy to kill him...."

"Optimus....Zat isn't any normal feme... can't you scan za femme?"

One that looked as a rescue helicopter looked down at you, "yes, he is right. She gives out the sign...."

You were awoken by some soldiers, carrying you out of the city ruins.
"Ahh, hey. Good morning sunshine." One of them said smiling at you.

"My head, what happened?" You were a terrible lier, but you always managed it somehow.

"Well..." he paused for few seconds,"A terrorist attack happened, you and many more was caught in the bombing. You were lucky you manage it without and injuries without a hit to the head."

He changed to hold you in a bridal style, making your face hot.
"Are you feeling sick?" He stopped.

"No....it's only...you know....you....holding me like this.....you are...." you buried your face in his chest. "You are hot."

He began laughing and resumed the walking.

"You are cute to, but I am married to the most wonderful woman and we got a child."

"Hope she is as wonderful as you" you laugh together, before he set you slowly down.

"Keep your self out of danger" was his last words before disappearing into the ruins looking for more survivers.

Looking around, so many people were hurt. The ambulance could only take the most critical, the rest had to wait. You had been lucky, maybe too lucky. People were shaking or crying, you were only one clam in it all. It was as sitting in a bee swarm, all around people buzzing around and no body noticing you.

Then a terrifying feeling, the sound of one of the robot. You felt so afraid, your hole body working so slowly. Slowly stood up, going in a smaller ally. At least then 'they' weren't going to hurt those other people.

They are good, a voice in your head

"Who are you?" What now, are you going insane.

I am your...... helping hand

"What? No shit, what are you doing in my head, get out!!" Yes, now you are going crazy.

We are here to help you, together we will bring home back

"Home?!" You could feel your body felt warmer, the head lighter.

"State your designation?!"

"Ohh.....oh......" your body stiffening. You had totally forgot about 'them'.

More steps, the ground shaking a little for every step. It was the leader, he was the only one of them that was big enough.

"State your designation?" It wasn't longer a question, more a demand.

"What now voice?" No ide what the voice was, but hoping it would help you.

Desegregation cube, containing All spark.

Not sure what you should say, you slowly said what the voice had said.
"Designation cube, containing All spark..."

You could feel how the air tensed, maybe it was the wrong thing to say. Anyway, we were in deep water now.

"We wish you to join us to our base." He was huge, like huuuge. He had gone down on his knees and then down on his hands so his head were at ground level. His eye's...optic were clear blue, but didn't have a pupils like human does.

Slowly nodding, " I will accept the offer." You surprised your self, you were soo.... clam.

He slowly stood up, before turning into a truck. Having the most awesome paint job ever, it fitted 'it' so good.

The door opened up, ending up with you climbing up and buckle down. Beside you now, in the driver seat, sat a older man. He had brown hair, blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

He looked confused at you, "something wrong?" His voice sounded the same, but at least it was on a normal volume.

"No, just... well... I have seen your robot form, your disguise form..... but this.... well... this blow my mind."

Tell him you forgot, else it will be problem....

Fine, " and well, before you say anything. I can't remember anything about the All spark and cube. My human mind is filed only with human memories." It felt so weird, preferring to you self as a human. It made you feel more alien than the ide about them.

"Weary well, I will inform the rest."

Then he went quiet..... only driving him self. How weird would it be.

Not long after we had company, a huge company. You only recognized the yellow car, you had seen it changed form before. But he wasn't in best shape, poor one.

You slowly tilted your head against the door, everything thing that happened.

"Good re....sleep"

"Thanks.." your muttered as answer before falling into a quiet sleep. You never been the deep sleeper, this was first time falling asleep some were different than in your bed. But now, falling into slumber in a alien robot car.

*** time pass, not knowing how long. Your phone had been totally destroyed and you had no clock.***

"My head....." you slowly opened your eyes, moving the neck. Yeas, it was good reason to never fell asleep like that. Your upper body were stiff and felt like hell... really bad.

You were still in him, he didn't look like a female. The driver was gone and it were dessert all around you, only one shady type in front of us.

"We are soon at the base, don't be afraid. I have explain to the rest of the bot about you had forgotten your memories, so please act like it if you don't want to be interrogated by the human. Well, for the rest, I am not sure." He had slightly changed his voice, so the robot got emotions to.

It made you feel uneasy to think about them as thing's. They were thinking, learning, communicating. At least you were thinking more about 'them' as living alien, not some thing.

"What?" It escaped your lips, the base were huge.... you could see both human's and robot walking around.

"Welcome to our base, and before I forget. My name is Optimus Prime, protector......." he suddenly went quiet, before ending the started sentence, "protector of the matrix and human's. I am the leader of Autobot, the good guy's."

A bunch of people were standing to great us. Ohh, so many of those green guy's. You never was good with authority after your father was killed in one mission.

Optimus opened the door and you slowly slide out of him. So good to be on solid ground.

"Optimus?" One of the green guy's went over to him, as he changed to robot form.

"She was caught in the fight and got her parents killed. I tried to get her name but it seemed like she had forgotten it."

"Fine..." he gave you a smile, the smile that could get any young girl fall for him. You were glad it didn't work longer on you, not sure why.

"Soory, I didn't know..." the most of them looked little down.

"It's fine." You put up a smile, "I don't remember anyway..." ooo..... it did everything worse. They looked like they would kill the guy.

"Please, join me." Optimus said, holding out his hand.

"Excuse me." The guy nodded to you, before you climbed into Optimus hand. Holding as tigth as you could to his finger. It was surprising that he was warm, well a cozy warm.

We wet in lang corridors, it were filled with small and huge door's.

"This is my office, the door to the right is my room." He sat me down on a platform that were on his head high.

"What did you mean with what you said in the town?"

You looked at him, "I told you what the voice told me..."

Will you grant me access to your voice?

"Sure.."

"Who are you talking to?"

Then you froze, you could feel your mouth moving. But what came out were sound and noise you didn't understand and were wondering how it made.

You stood there, having this conversation with him, only that you didn't understand anything at all. As you talked, you looked at the door behind him. Blue light's were looking at your direction. You couldn't say anything to him, you had lost it....

Then it all stopped and your eyes wander up at him. His optic looked surprised, yey, you didn't understand why.

"Better you don't say anything the rest of the day and tomorrow. Your body isn't meant for i...."

You felt so.... ahh... you were falling.

I am so sorry, I didn't know it would happen after giving back control

'Bastard' what now. You could see as the floor got close, but then something happened. A hand cath you, a big robot hand.

He took you slowly towards his head, whisper "I will not let you go this time."

A new one came in, he looked at you and scanned. It was a ticklish feeling, but the body didn't move.

They looked at each other for a second before looking at you.

"It's all going to be fine." But it was a hint off... unsure...

The footsteps followed each other, you didn't see anything as you lied in his hand. His fingers were blocking the view.

Then smaller footsteps, human's as you. They were talking, but all sound was like a buzzing thing.

Slowly they put you down on a table, on your belly. It was lucky a hole, padded, for the head. Hurray.

Then something sticking and expanding in your arm. It was first fine, then the intense burning feeling, head spinning and then nothing.

------other view ?-----

Noo...
Com on human, you can do it.

Hmm.... maybe?

It would be risky...

This or paralyzed?

Well, it is well this.

Good luck human.

_____________________________________
I don't own transformers
I don't own the original character
The main person (you) and what happened to (you) are mine ide
Please don't copy
Yea, and I will try to hold the character as best I can to the original
I aren't good with cars, so every car help is looked good at

Thank you

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
73.7K 1.9K 27
(I do not own any idea of Transformer made by the Hasbro Company but I do own my OC. Again I do not own any idea of Transformer made by the Hasbro Co...
73.7K 1K 26
This is actually going to be the first time that I will make myself one of the main characters in this story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Description:...
125K 8.9K 34
×Completed Book× ×Transformers Bayverse× ×BOOK TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBZOGLd2hY ________ I am broken, but so is he. Labelled as...