Gay Athlete Fanfictions

By UniKaanon930

All my sports league OTPs: NBA · Kyle Lowry x DeMar DeRozan +.·*FAVORITE SHIP*·.+ NCAAM · Jordan Poole x Isai... More

A/N: These Are NOT Imagines
"I Love My Brothers, Man" - De'Aaron Fox x Malik Monk
The Emeralds Kill Me - Steph Curry x Klay Thompson
A Work of Art - Andrew Wiggins x Zach LaVine
Happy Birthday! - Delon Wright x Norman Powell
Reality? - Kyle Lowry x DeMar DeRozan
A/N: Schedule
The Sparkle In His Eyes - Jamal Murray x Isaiah Briscoe
Together - Joel Berry x Theo Pinson {Theoel}
Fanfiction?! - Dak Prescott x Ezekiel "Zeke" Elliott
I'll Protect You - Marcus Paige x Brice Johnson
Twisted Up - Blake Griffin x DeAndre Jordan
A/N: Summer Break!!!
Peace & Quiet - LeBron James x Kawhi Leonard
How Do I Really Feel? - Kevin Durant x Russell Westbrook
How I Met Your Mother - Matt Jones x Amile Jefferson {Jarents}
Admit It - Dwayne Bacon x Corey Sanders
A/N: Ain't Goin' Platinum
The Decision - Josh Jackson x Miles Bridges
NBA Rookie/Veteran Ships
Fair Date - Tyler Ulis x Devin Booker
Critical - Josh Jackson/Miles Bridges/Cassius Winston
✨🔥📖10k reads📖🔥✨
A/N: New Book Cover
🤗🌹📖20k reads📖🌹🤗
Leggo My Ego - Josh Jackson/Frank Mason/DeVonte Graham

The Good-Bye Kiss - Odell Beckham Jr. x Victor Cruz

2K 18 101
By UniKaanon930

Published April 18, 2017

:other important characters

-Sterling Shepard (NY Giants player)

-Hakeem Nicks (NY Giants player)

-Eli Manning (NY Giants player)

This is based off of when the Giants waved Victor Cruz from the team about two months ago.
°
°
°

Sterling's POV

"OH SH*T, N*GGA! DID YA SEE THAT DOPE _SS ONE-HANDED _SS CATCH!!? Who is that Blondie Locks french fry hair lookin' _ss n*gga?!", Odell yells.

I roll my eyes and smile, he carries on and on like that about his crazy plays all the time.

Me and Odell, aka "that Blondie Locks french fry hair lookin' _ss n*gga", are in the lounge room of the Giants facility, watching Sports Center. They won't shut up about Odell's ridiculous stunt-like plays in the games. And neither will he. I love this dude, tho.

He all of a sudden leaped off the couch like 10 ft into the air and shouted, "AWWWWWW YEAHH BABY!!!! THAT'S HOW YOU TURN THE F_CKING TABLES SON! SPIN THAT N_GGA INTO TOMORROW!!! Go 'head! I see you! You gon' 'head, Blondie", he erupted again.

Hakeem walked in the room holding a tall stack of dishes when surprise surprise Odell piloted into him.

Oh sh*t. He's a dead man. You's a dead man. We's is all dead.

E'rybody in the room flinched, my bad cringed. The atmosphere in the room got h_lla tense.....

"_UUUUUUUCCK!!!!!!"

And it don't make matters better now that we got our OG goin' hysterical over it.

"No no no no NO NO NONO NO NO NOOOO!!!"

Yep, hysterical OG is never good...

"Why the F*CK!!?!...."

Hmmm, maybe it's something different. I know Victor would never panic over something simple and stupid as broken dishes. He only gets in over his head if it's serious.

Glad I can call him my OG. I hope he never leav--

"WHAT!??!? NOOOOO!!!!!!!", Odell yelled coming into the room Victor was occupying.

Hakeem and I barged into the room.

'He is leaving the Giants, I repeat, Victor Cruz is leaving the New York Giants; he has been waived', the NFL news broadcaster informed.

"What the H_LL!??!" I yelled.
Odell was clutching his hands in his hair, Victor was leaning his head over the back of the couch, hands covering his face in disbelief. And Hakeem looked like he wanted to break something.

We went from broken dishes to Hell in a Handbasket real quick, and right now, I think we'd all give anything to be running 50 suicides and doing 2000 pushups and situps for the dishes.

Odell's POV

Ok why on f*cking Earth would the managers WAIVE VICTOR!?!?
I mean that makes no f_cking sense! He is the f_ckin' _ss franchise up in this b*tch! And y'all dropped him like a sh*tty stack of worthless potatoes!??

I oughta kill somebody. Ain't no New York Giants team without this man! We ain't sh*t worth a penny without him!

I know if I ain't sh*t without Vic, then everybody else definitely ain't!

This sh*t is worse than anything with Josh Norman.

Why why why???

time skip*

Hakeem, Sterling and I all gloomily walked into the locker room where Eli came running to us.

"Did you guys see the news about Vic?", he asked rushed. "Yeah we did", Hakeem answered.

"And I can't f_cking believe it!" I say. "What did he do!?!?? Exactly! Not a _amn bit of anything wrong! It ain't like he tried to tear his patellar tendon 3 years ago! He ain't gonna be fully recovered after something like that!!! He made this _amn team!"

Everyone turned to Victor who was just overwhelmed with everything goin' on right now. Well, at least he's calmed down about it now. He was leaning against the wall, looking flabbergasted.

Apparently he had just come out the shower, so his radiant body was dripping in water and sweat, abs and muscles flexing, and he was only in a towel, which went halfway up his thighs. God, he looks so sexy.

And he's going to be leaving me.

And then I all of a sudden realized that I had always had the desire to kiss the said OG.

At least I could probably get one in before he leaves forever.

Victor's POV

The blazing shower water was running down my body, helping me calm my nerves. I had gone kinda cold ever since the news.

I breathed out harshly, a tear rolled down my cheek. Why would they send me off? I know I haven't been 110% ever since I got back from my injury process but dang bruh what they expect?

I thought they accepted me, I thought this was my home.

I stayed in the shower just pondering my thoughts and all my years here in the big city.

They had given me everything; everything and the keys to the city and every single room in the whole building.

I'm not gonna be a brat about it, I'm very grateful for my time here. For the fans.

I turned the shower off and wrapped the towel around my waist as I stepped out the shower; I really didn't feel like drying off, I'd just get cold again.

I then sat down on the bench, just observing the steam rising off of me. I guess Odell was right, I am "steaming hot". Heh.

8 min later*

The whole team came in the locker room asking me did I see the news, I responded with a groan every time.

7 more min later*

Now here come Odell and Young Shep - my YG's ,and Hakeem.

Eli sprinted to them asking if they heard and Hakeem answered yeah and Odell went off. Obviously he feels strongly against this. He always told me he needed me; to keep him in check, to guide him and give him life-long advice, to help him improve his game, which I really don't think he needed me for the latter.

He's also told me that he wants fashion advice, because I am one of the few NFL fashion icons. He and Shep say I got too much sauce. But there's never enough sauce where I come from. A lot of salsa tho.

He's really dependent upon me and I know I need to stay but I can't. Hope he ain't too heartbroken.

5 hrs later*

I'm waiting for Hakeem and Eli to finish stuffing all my bags into my Audi.

The rest of the team is outside the door of the facility, watching on with heavy hearts as everthing's being loaded in.

I'm sporting a white, red, and blue NY Giants Letterman jacket that the organization gave me in my sophomore season, a loose white v-neck T, vivid blue torn skinny jeans, and them new dope Air Jordans. Along with my signature chains and a white & gold NYC cap.

When Odell and Young Shep saw my outfit, they whistled in awe.

I suppose I just wanted to wear NY proud on my build-up the day I go.

Eventually, they finished and Eli closed my trunk. They both walked toward me.

I arm-hugged Hakeem. "See you around man, wherever you go. I'ma miss you, Vic", he told me in my ear. I nodded and released him to then go and shake Eli's hand in legendary style. "Moving on to better things. Good luck", Eli said professionally. I nodded gratefully. Soon to be one of the best QB's in history.
I won a freakin' championship with these two! I'm gonna miss em a _amn lot.

Ay where my YG's at? My fellow Apex Predator members?

On cue, they came out from around the corner of the facility.

The look in their eyes made me wanna cry right there, but I must stay strong for my YG's to tell them it'll all be okay.

Young Shep's just a rookie, and he needed all the guidance he could get. I filled in that role; I hope he's learned a lot from me.
And Odell, well, I already told you about him. He's my brother, my soulmate, my son-figure in a way as well.

Young Shep ran to me and almost knocked me over with the force that he produced to hug me with. He hugged me so tightly my muscle almost cramped up but I didn't care. I grabbed Odell by the back of his head and pulled him in for a hug.

Odell nuzzled his head into my neck and put his hands on my shoulder and back. Sterling was basically starting to cry a river into my shirt.

I now finally see the impact I've put on these two; it's unraveling before me. They had influenced me as much as I had influenced them. I couldn't put into words the proud feeling I was feeling right now.

It's the best feeling in the entire world.

"I love you two to DEATH. Okay?", I whispered to them.
Sterling nodded, still crying his soul out into my chest.

Odell didn't reply or do anything to show he understood, he just dragged himself down my body, crying silent and at the least to say invisible tears, until he was down on his knees.

Woah. I didn't think I meant this much to him. What do I do??

I released Sterling and got down on my knees to hug Odell and rub his back and try to seize his internal pain.

"P-please d-dont go", he whispered so silently I almost couldn't hear him.

I had no comeback for that, t-that weak tone. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined a fragile Odell Beckham Jr. I mean, yeah he cried when he lost a fight to a net, sure, but this is a totally different scenery.

I looked at the team out the corner of my eye, who was silently pleading me to do something. Sterling was wiping his face watching Odell come undone in my grasp.

I don't know what in God's name to do!

I didn't have to do much, much to my relief and absent-mindness, because he got up slowly by himself. I got up with him keeping a firm grip on his hip to make sure he wouldn't pass out or some scary sh*t.

"You good, now?" I questioned.
He yanked me by my shirt collar and crashed his lips into mine. My eyes went wide as saucers.

Now I really don't know what to do. All I could think to do was hold him tighter by the hip and grip the bottom of his shirt as he worked my mouth.

The team had their jaws dropped open so far and I caught an ever so slight smirk plastered on Sterling's lips.

I'm not aware of if I kissed back or not.

He slowly backed out from the kiss and whispered "good-bye" on my lips. It sent chills down my spine and left me wanting seconds but I knew I had to go.

All direct and indirect body contact was lost and I walked over to my car door, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

I opened it and got in, and put my head against the steering wheel. I'm speechless. All different sorts of questions and emotions buzzed through my brain.

I put the key into the ignition and turned it, my car roaring to life.

I dared look back one final time at the building, the team, Eli, Hakeem, Young Shep.... Odell.
Desire and need and sadness overcame me as I sat there locking eyes with him.

His eyes held the same emotions.

We need each other, no doubt about that. But I don't think he genuinely needs me. I would come back here for his love someday.

When, remained unknown.

I turned my head and drove out the parking lot slowly.

"Good-bye", I whispered to myself, voice cracking. I turned left and drove away; away from everyone and everything that ever mattered to me.

A/N: WHHHHHYYYY!?!???!!?
WHY. DID. YOU. RELEASE. VICTOR. CRUUUUUUZ. Odell is me all the way thru this.

This news had me devastated; I found out on Feb 13, which just so happened to be the ONE day I was sick and couldn't go to school. How did I get sick? Trump😒

:artwork was by me btw
as is this one👇

😍😍😍😘😘👀👀👄💦💋💋

Just gonna go ahead and let you know that there will hardly be any football chapters in this. I don't f*ck with football like that and I only seriously ship two football ships.

Now I know these first two chapters were real angsty (if that's a word) and full of breakdowns and broken hearts. The next one won't be I promise😉

Getcha selves some popcorn for next time and be intrigued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.9K 43
this is my old writing, it's very bad. please click away to another one shot book, thank you and have a great day! * started: september 1, 2016 comp...
1.4M 66.6K 146
The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong person? And what if that person was Eastwo...
721 6 14
One-shot stories of all your favorite drivers (requests are welcome)
43.2K 1.5K 15
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐝𝐨...