A KIND OF MAGIC ↝ Killian Jon...

mcrningstar

❝THIS FLAME THAT BURNS INSIDE OF ME.❞ In which Wilma Barton, with her endless kindness, quirks and loyalt... Еще

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
⇒ PROLOGUE
⇒ CHAPTER ONE
⇒ CHAPTER TWO
⇒ CHAPTER THREE
⇒ CHAPTER FOUR
⇒ CHAPTER FIVE
⇒ CHAPTER SIX
⇒ CHAPTER SEVEN
⇒ CHAPTER EIGHT
⇒ CHAPTER NINE
⇒ CHAPTER TEN
⇒ CHAPTER ELEVEN
⇒ CHAPTER TWELVE
⇒ CHAPTER THIRTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER FOURTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER FIFTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER SIXTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
⇒ EPILOGUE
PART TWO
⇒ PROLOGUE
⇒ CHAPTER ONE
⇒ CHAPTER TWO
⇒ CHAPTER THREE
⇒ CHAPTER FOUR
⇒ CHAPTER FIVE
⇒ CHAPTER SIX
⇒ CHAPTER SEVEN
⇒ CHAPTER EIGHT
⇒ CHAPTER NINE
⇒ CHAPTER TEN
⇒ CHAPTER ELEVEN
⇒ CHAPTER TWELVE
⇒ CHAPTER THIRTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER FOURTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER FIFTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER SIXTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
⇒ CHAPTER NINETEEN
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
⇒ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
⇒ CHAPTER THIRTY
⇒ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
⇒ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
⇒ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
⇒ EPILOGUE

⇒ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

4.3K 198 16
mcrningstar

  ZELENA'S FARMHOUSE WAS their destination, and as soon as Wilma, Killian and Emma got there, they were joined by the witch herself, and Rumplestiltskin. Frankly, Wilma was still trying to understand that he was truly back, that he wasn't just some illusion, but unfortunately, he wasn't on their side either — not yet, at least.

  "Wilhelmina, dear", Zelena's malicious laughter reached Wilma's ears, "always a pleasure", she winked, causing the brunette to grow visibly uncomfortable, even if they were on entirely different sides of the large yard. Luckily, she didn't have to stand against her alone, and before she could even defend herself in any way, Emma had shielded Wilma with her body, and Killian had angrily leaped towards the witch, only for Rumple to use his magic to hold him off. But at least he tried.

  "You bloody stay away from her", Killian growled, evidently unhappy with Zelena's previous attempt to murder Wilma, and the chance that she could do so again if she just wanted — and concluding from the keen interest she had taken on Wilma, perhaps she did want that. Or, at least, that was what they assumed, but apparently, the wicked witch had other intentions now.

  Laughing again, Zelena shook her head, and turned her gaze from Wilma to Killian. And somehow, that scared Wilhelmina even more. "Don't worry, I've accepted that getting rid of her is a tad harder than I was ready to waste energy and time on. Instead, I think I shall attack someone else entirely", she grinned, and with one simple word, she had ordered the Dark One to throw Killian across the crisp air into the nearby water bucket, where he began to violently fight against the magic pressuring him below the water.

  It didn't take Wilma long to realize that Killian was about to drown, and at that, she leaped into action. With her heart pounding against her chest with fear, Wilma rushed towards her pirate, but before she could get even near him, Zelena had used her magic to immobilize her, freezing her to the ground and making it impossible for her to move. Panic spread out in Wilma, and she instantly looked over to Emma, who understood that it was up to her to save Killian — with that, the Savior rushed towards the drowning pirate and tried to yank him out of the water.

  Rumple and Zelena vanished, leaving Emma and Wilma behind, both of them desperate to save Killian, but it seemed hopeless. Wilma had never before felt so utterly helpless — her fate seemed to be this cruel, twisted game Zelena was playing, forcing her to just stand there and watch the love of her life slowly slip away, each second taking him closer to an eternal darkness. Wilma could not move, but she could cry, she realized that when she felt her salty tears on her bottom lip, her scared brown eyes staring at Killian, who suddenly stopped moving. That was the worst she could have imagined, seeing the struggling and writhing end, but eventually, all that was left was his weak, floating body, suffocated by the water he couldn't help but let in him.

  Luckily, Emma could finally pull Killian out of the water, once his body had nearly given up, and in an instant, the blonde shot Wilma a scared look. With a fierce stare, Wilma encouraged Emma to do what was necessary, and the woman tried to revive Killian in the old-fashioned way, but when it didn't seem to work, she let despair lead her into pressing her lips onto the pirate's in order to bring him to life.

  And as she did, a wave of magic erupted from the attempt to save Killian, and with that, the spell on Wilma wore off and the woman stumbled forward, able to move once again. She wasted no time, she rushed over to Killian and fell onto her knees, cradling the man in her arms and her frightened eyes seeking any signs of life from his pale features. Much to Wilma's relief, he eventually woke with a gasp, and once his blue eyes met hers, confirming that he was still alive, Wilma hugged him tightly and let her tears meet his wet hair.

  But then, she realized what had happened. In a way, Emma and Killian had kissed, meaning that Zelena's curse had worked — Emma's magic had been removed, and it earned a sad sigh from Wilma.

  "Emma", she breathed out, turning over to the Savior, who seemed to realize it as well.

  "What have you done?"

———

  THE SAVIOR WAS officially a Savior without magic, meaning that beating Zelena was almost impossible now. Emma's light magic had been the key to beating the witch, but her plan had worked out and in order to save Killian, Emma had given up her magic. It was the right thing to do, but now they had a new problem — how were they going to defeat Zelena? And now more than ever, they needed a solution, as they returned to the hospital and bumped into David on the way, the prince determined to go after the Wicked Witch, who had taken Snow and Charming's newborn child.

  "David, wait. You can't just rush in there, you'll get yourself killed", Wilma gave a worried look to Charming, stopping him from leaving by grabbing his sleeve, which forced David to turn back to his best friend and meet her scared, worried gaze. But at that point, David was beyond rationality and downright desperate, which Wilma understood — after all, his son had been taken. But that was why Wilma needed to be the voice of reason and make sure her best friend wasn't diving head-first into certain death. "We need a plan", the brunette added and directed a nod towards David whilst giving his arm a slight squeeze as if to assure that everything was going to be okay. And even though things were looking rather bad right now, she was sure that at the end of the day, everything would be at least somewhat okay.

  "She's right, mate. Your child will be saved, but wouldn't you rather be alive to see that, hm?", Killian looked at David, and sighing in defeat, the prince lowered his sword and took Wilma's open hand, which encouraged the woman to hold it tight in order to radiate comfort. As everyone started to discuss the situation and how to proceed, Wilma shot Killian a smile, formed of gratitude and happiness, because despite having his life endangered only moments ago, he seemed alive and well. And that was enought to lift Wilma's heart with relief.

  The fact that Emma no longer had her magic almost caused everyone to fall into belief that they couldn't win Zelena in any way, but Henry, as the smartest kid Wilma had ever seen, pointed out that they did have someone. They had Regina. The queen disagreed, however, and seemed quite shocked that her son would even suggest such a thing — she was a villain, who only had dark magic, and none of that matched up to what was needed in order to defeat the witch. But Henry was right — Wilma realized that as well, and in that moment, she had nothing but endless belief and trust in Regina.

  "He's right. Regina, of course you can do this. You can do anything. You might have been a villain, but I think everyone can agree with me when I say that you've proved yourself to be a hero. And you're going to be our hero", Wilma smiled as she gave a reassuring nod to Regina, "you can beat Zelena."

  Regina was clearly doubtful of herself, but everyone else had faith in her. Besides, they had no other choice but to trust in her magic, trust in that she could be light instead of dark, be victorious. And therefore, as soon as they were ready, they all made their way to where they believed Zelena to be, the group of heroes armed and down to fight, determined to come out victorious.

  Humming Back In Black, Wilma walked next to David and Killian, the two men holding up swords whereas the woman was armed with a shotgun she would gladly use on Zelena if necessary. She was less interested in shooting The Dark One, but whatever it was going to take, Wilma was ready. When David leaned towards her to insist on being smart, Wilma had already come up with different ideas, and shot at Zelena, surprising all of her friends as she held the witch at gunpoint. However, before the bullet could dig into her arm, Gold had stopped it and the shell dropped onto the ground, where Zelena ground her boot on it to push it underground.

  "Wilma, darling! Did you really think it would be that easy to get rid of me?", Zelena laughed, and smirking, Wilma shrugged.

  "It was worth a try. I told you I would make you pay for what you did to my Iron Maiden", the brunette spoke bravely, never lowering the gun, but before she could take another shot or David could reach her child, all of the heroes had been thrown into the walls and scattered around the barn they found themselves in.

  Wilma groaned when her back came painfully in contact with the wall, and she tumbled down on the hay, her body meeting Killian's who had been thrown in the same direction. The bruises from the car accident were still painful when touched, and therefore, Wilma bit down on her lip as the waves of agony washed over her, reminding that her healing process was still yet to finish. But instead of letting it keep her down, it only made Wilma more determined to kick Zelena's ass, but before she could jump to both feet and run to the witch with the gun in hand, Killian had gently taken her arm and stopped her from doing so.

  "Love, I know you're smarter than this. Don't let vengeance blind you like it has blinded her. Like it blinded me, once", Killian spoke quietly, his blue eyes meeting Wilma's, and as his words registered in her head, she understood how right he was. Zelena was going to get what she deserved, but stooping to her level wasn't the heroic or the right path to take. Nodding in agreement, Wilma smiled at Killian, before giving his lips a quick but gentle kiss, and then standing up. Even if she wasn't going to carry out her revenge plan, she still needed to help her friends.

  However, Wilma didn't get far when she had already been immobilized — god, how she hated that damned spell — and everyone else had been knocked down, as well. All that was left, was Zelena against Regina, the two sisters determined to eliminate each other, and with the witch strangling the queen, it seemed like Zelena was winning. But that was when Regina surprised each and every one of them, by opening her palms and shooting light magic out of them in the process — even the woman herself seemed shocked by it, but along with the waves of magic came confidence, and more determined to win than ever, Regina directed the new magic towards Zelena.

  "Yes, Gina!", Wilma cried out, and as Zelena fell, the spell on her body wore off and the brunette could move again. Still, she chose to not do that — instead, she just stood there and admired as Regina beat her sister.

  It was safe to say that Regina, the Queen, was no longer a villain, but a damn hero.

———

THERE WAS PEACE within Wilma as she stood back in the hospital hallway, her arms crossed and a smile on her lips when she watched through the window how Snow got her child back, the baby resting in the arms of her mother at last. Zelena had been imprisoned, and was now spending the night at the Sheriff's station, forced to realize how she had lost and failed. And frankly, it made Wilma feel good. She was happy, and maybe now, they could all be.

  Maybe they didn't have to worry anymore.

  "Wilma, hey", Emma's quiet voice earned Wilma's attention, and unfolding her arms, the woman turned around to meet her friend's soft gaze. A smile inevitably twisted Wilhelmina's lips as she pulled Emma into a relieved hug, just quite glad that she was okay despite everything that had happened, and concluding from Emma's tight hold, she felt the same way. However, once they let go of each other, Emma's smile faded into a sad, apologetic look. "I'm—I'm sorry, you know. For... kissing Killian", the blonde cleared her throat as her gaze dropped from Wilma to the floor, clearly meaning every word as she quietly apologized. Luckily, Wilma wasn't one for holding grudges.

  "It's okay. I think I'd be more upset if you had let him die", Wilhelmina pointed out, her comment earning laughter from Emma, who nodded in agreement. It was a fair point, and that was why Wilma was able to let it go — it had been an attempt to save Killian's life, and she had succeeded, so what was there to be mad about? If anything, Wilhelmina was relieved, because now, her vision had come true and she no longer had to live in the fear that something would happen between Emma and Killian one day.

  "And I promise, you're the only woman I shall ever kiss", Killian showed up then, and in an instant, Wilma turned over to the pirate and threw herself onto his arms. Their lips met in the middle, a soft collision that caused the both of them to hold in their breaths and close their eyes for that one utterly sweet, perfect moment — the taste of rum on his lips and the feeling of his rough stubble against Wilma's face, the cold metal of his hook resting on her neck as he pulled her closer. "I love you, Wilma. More than anything", Killian whispered once the kiss broke, and Wilma flashed a smile as she lifted an eyebrow in disbelief.

  "More than The Jolly Roger?", Wilma asked with a teasing grin, and parting his lips, Killian tilted his head to the side.

  "Well...", he pondered, and playfully, the woman nudged his shoulder, which only made his smirk widen.

  Sighing, Wilma then rested her head on his shoulder, and smiled. "I love you too", she muttered as their fingers intertwined. And in that moment, everything was perfect. Everything was happy, not a worry in sight.

  Or, so they thought. But in the distance, the portal Zelena had created in order to travel back in time, activated.

»»»

oOOO I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THE TIME TRAVEL CHAPTERS OMG i can't wait to share them with you guys

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

68.6K 3K 23
After traveling through time, Emma finally acknowledges her feeling for Hook. But one day she tells Henry that she has something to do and she will b...
2.3K 28 26
As Milah and Killian Jones make love one night, Milah accidentally got pregnant. It turned out to be a girl, Alena Kim-Lian Jones. Her live doesn't g...
3.6K 114 6
Killian accidentally puts a love potion in Emma's drink. Hijinxs ensue. Season 3 ish Captain Swan.
393K 13K 27
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 - ❝SHE'S GOING TO COME BACK, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO IF SHE DOESN'T.❞ ➳➳ #4 IN HUNGER GAMES 2/11/2018 #2 IN FINNICKODA...