Unright | Jaehyun

By SS_7201

In which a girl texts her crush but instead turns out to be his friend. eunsseo : this is kun right? ... More

Just Unright
Long Ass Name
Greetings
HOEtastic
Who She
20 Questions (part 1)
20 Questions (Part 2)
NOs
Lunch Date
Lunch w/ NCT
NCiT Chatroom
Oh~~~~
Convo
Chicken
Water + Coffee
Chocolate Cake
17 Ice Cream
Ramyun Date
Double Ramyun Date
Child
Annoyance
Books
Help
W H Y
Attractive
Advice
Detention
Sat Date
Knock Knock
Physics
Hands + Sniffing
Assist
Hometown Trip
Song Leader
Song Siblings
Night Night
Festival (part 1)
Festival (part 2)
Festival (part 3)
Invader
Cold Splash
Bro
Back 2 Home
Moon
TY Track B-Day
Mine
Username
Lonelyyy
JaeJyaYo
NCiT shat
Lullaby
Sick, Clingy Jae
Today's Tomorrow
Dream
Text-y Promise
Game
Ignoring
Hurt
Truth
ReCONcile
His Girl
Avoid
Off
Tired
Absent
Home Sweet Home
FINAL
First Kiss [BONUS]
Indoors [BONUS]
H! [ BONUS]
Disaster [BONUS]
Challenge [BONUS]
Phone [BONUS]
Tease [BONUS]
Feelings [BONUS]
Propose [BONUS]
Valentines' Boy [Happy Birthday Jae!]
Unright 100K!❤
Unright 200K💕!

Like Like

4.5K 180 32
By SS_7201

Doyoung looks so ethereally handsome.
I am attacked.
Baekhyun's song in Station is good.
The MV got me like...what??

•••

Tenny : Eunseo

Tenny : I thought I was your bestie

Tenny : how could you forget me?

Tenny : You didn't even told me

Tenny : am I not important to you

Eunspirit : what

Eunspirit : are you talking about???

Tenny : jaehyun told me

Tenny : you had a date yesterday

Tenny : i am hurt

Tenny : not even a single word to me

Eunspirit : what was I supposed to tell you

Eunspirit : we just went out

Eunspirit : nothing special

Eunspirit : not if you count me actually realizing my stupid feelings for him. (Not sent)

Tenny : lies

Tenny : I can sense your lies

Tenny : if it takes me the whole night to get the truth then I will

Eunspirit : oh Ten

Eunspirit : he just bought books for me

Eunspirit : and we ate food

Eunspirit : he paid for it

Eunspirit : we went to a lot of food stalls

Eunspirit : nuggets, chicken, ddeokbukki

Eunspirit : and had fun

Eunspirit : pajeon tastes good

Eunspirit : Jaehyun liked pajeon best

Tenny : all I see is food

Tenny : is that all????

Tenny : I think there's more

Eunspirit : no

Eunspirit : no more

Eunspirit : alright then!!

Eunspirit : I need to study. Goodbye!!!

Eunspirit : nightnight

Tenny : ur lying again

Tenny : I need to know more

Tenny : that can't be all there is

Tenny : ik you more than u think I do

Tenny : I'm staying up

•••

Eunseo softly knocked on Doyoung's door.

"Come in," he says while she opens the door slightly. "You busy?" She asks in a whisper tone. He stops doing what he was originally doing and lifts his head. "Uh, not really." She smiles at him and closes the door. She leans on the door while he eyes her weirdly.

"You're not going to do something extraordinary, are you?" He asks warily. She shakes her head a bit. "Well, what?" He asks again. She bits her lower lip. "Doyoung," she calls out. His eyebrows narrows, wondering what she is going to do.

"You know, w-what if, if I...um, come to...ugh!" She groans frustratedly and heads to his bed. She sits down at the edge of his bed, looking down at her feet blankly. "I'm listening," he says with his head turning her way, resting on his hand.

Eunseo takes a deep breath and snaps her head towards him. "I think I like Jaehyun,"

Doyoung only stares back at her with blinking eyes. "Okay," he mumbles. "Just okay?" She asks with wide eyes. "It was about time you realize anyways. You've liked him for a while now." He comments then turns back to his book.

"What do you mean?" She asks, still confused.

"Well, Eunseo. What do you want me to say?" He asks her back, glancing her way. "I don't know!" She cries, "Is that all you have to say?" She looks frustrated.

"Dear, you like Jaehyun. I know, it's not a problem. I don't mind." He shrugs. "You liked Kun before
Both of them are my friends. I didn't stop you from liking him, why would I try to do it with Jae then?" He adds.

"But it's not like that," she defends.

"Then like what?" He retorts. "I don't know if I like him. Or like like him. Or lo–I don't know!" She raises both her arms, looking defeated. By now, he had stood up and walked back and forth beside Doyoung, who was studying at his table.

"Okay, I had no problem when you started to like Kun and when you told me you did. I surely will have no problem when you say you now like Jaehyun. Like, I don't have a say on who you like or what you do. It's your choice. It doesn't depend on me, Seo." He advises.

Eunseo slowly processes what he just said and her head bobs up and down, trying to understand the message.

"So it's okay for me to like him?"

"Tell me a reason why the hell not."

"He's your friend."

"Our friend," he adds. "Plus, the boy is already head over heels for you, I don't understand your worry."

"What?" She looks at him with a straight face. "What?" He looks back at her with the same face.

"He doesn't like me," she clarifies. "Um, he does." Doyoung chimes in. "Doyoung, I know you love me and all but lying that he has feelings for me is a bit." She says, her face scrunched. He stares at her back blankly. "You sure are dumb, Seo."

Suddenly, his door abruptly opens. Both of them snap their heads to the door, flinching. Doyoung's mother peeks in and looks surprised to see Eunseo with him. "What are the two of you doing?" She asks, smiling sweetly.

Eunseo looks at her cousin, hoping he's got the answer. She doesn't know if telling her aunt that she just had a chat about boys with Doyoung is a good thing.

"She's helping me study," he states coolly. His mother nods, understandingly. "Alright, kids. I'll be in my room. Study well," she reminds them and closes back the door. As soon as the door clicks, Eunseo lands her hand on Doyoung's forearm lightly.

"How can you blatantly lie to her?" She hisses in a whisper tone, worried that she might hear them.

"I'm not completely lying. I really need help now. Come here, grab a chair. I don't understand this." He points to the question on the book.

"Physics?" Eunseo mumbles. "Yeah, it's for tomorrow."

"What is?" She asks confused. "There's a Physics test tomorrow," she looks surprised.

"You don't remember?" He asks in disbelief and she nods slowly. "Wow, you must be really head over heels for him too to even be this distracted." He says, shaking his head in pure disbelief.

She shushes him and reads the question he had trouble with.

"Doyoung, you do pay attention in class, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"This is literally the easiest. It only asks for the force and impulsive force. It's clearly the basics."

"Alright, smarty pants. I don't remember shit." He answers, leaning back onto his chair, crossing his arms.

"We'll start from the beginning then,"

"And I'm not gonna let you sleep,"

•••

I hope you guys don't mind me writing like this. Since the story started with texting, now it ends up in paragraphs and shit and all. If it does, you can always comment your feedback and critics. I'll take it well.

Thank you for reading!!!

Also, if you guys watched Yesung's MV teaser, SR16G Koeun is there. And I just love Koeun so so so much!!!

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 32
Kim Doyoung. A pretty cute and gay person who attends SM high. He often gets bullied by Jaehyun and Taeyong and their little gang. Jaehyun and Taeyo...
247K 9.1K 83
Texting AU "I almost choke on my soda wtf" When a girl texted a random number out of boredom, she didn't thought her prank would cause a lot of unexp...
63.2K 2K 13
❝Why does he smile at me like that?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
29.4K 827 19
"I'm sorry..." "I can't be with you, we're just friends..." "How will I tell him..." "You're an omega?..." "W-What are you doing to me?! STOP!..." "Y...