No Curtain Call

By ECartier086

~Teaser~ As if he was unable to keep his hands off of me, he gripped my waist and pulled me up closer to him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 7

439 15 4
By ECartier086

Early in the morning, when my eyes fluttered open, I realized where I was. my cheek was pressed against the hard chest of a rock star, who still slept underneath me. We were sprawled out in the bunk, with the curtains to the hall shut, leaving us in the darkness. I was almost entirely on top of him, our legs wrapped around each other's. my eyes widening, I realized that this wasn't good. Who knew what kind of mood Acton would be in this morning? He'd probably wake up and say it was all a joke, that last night meant nothing to him.

I pressed my hands into the mattress on either side of his head before realizing that his arm was tightly wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. Actually, flattening me entirely against him. Gently, I reached down to unwrap his arms from me so I could leave an save face. I felt my cheeks heat as I remembered how I came in his mouth. Heat rushed to my core again, just remembering how good he felt when he was between my legs.

Unfortunately, Acton's arms wouldn't loosen, so I just tried pulling myself from his grasp. Sleeping Acton then started to move. I let out a gasp as he started to roll over onto me, pressing the hard length of his body against mine. "Oh God," I muttered under my breath. "Please wake up," I pleaded with the sleeping Acton.

Acton responded by thrusting his hips up against me, his semi-hard cock rubbing up against my core. "Mmm," I moaned, wanting more of what Acton gave me last night. All of this was new to me, but I wanted more.

"Aw fuck," Acton cursed, burying his face into my hair which was sprawled out across the pillow. "Who knew strawberries could be such a turn on?"

"Strawberries?"

"Your hair. Your hair always smells like strawberries," Acton answered, pressing a slow, lazy kiss to the side of my neck. His arms unlocked from my waist and one hand dipped down to stroke my bare thigh, while the other's fingers made their way beneath the band of my underwear and teased my sensitive skin.

"Acton," I moaned, though I tried to keep quiet as he pressed another kiss to my cleavage which was peeking out indecently after my slumber.

"God, you're so fuckin' soft," he rasped as I whimpered as the hand in my pants dipped even closer to my core.

"Ummm... thank you?"

Acton chuckled at that, then looked up at me, a serious expression plaguing the features of his face. Looking directly into my eyes, he asked, "Does this mean I get my chance?"

I gazed into his emerald green eyes and saw the want, the need, that he had, and I immediately knew what the answer was. I always knew what the answer was. "Yes," I said clearly, without hesitation. I was going to give him a chance, even if I ended up getting hurt. Because I'm starting to believe that even if I get hurt, the things Acton can give and show me would be worth it.

As soon as the word was out of my mouth, Acton slammed his lips on mine. And inserted one of his fingers into my core. "Acton!" I broke away, gasping for air. There was a slight twinge of pain from the sudden entrance, but it soon became pleasurable.

"Hush, Anya. Cover your mouth, baby. You don't want to wake up the guys with your moans, do you?"

"Acton," I whispered. "They're right below us. You can't -- ohh," I moaned, as he slipped another finger inside me. It was so silent that I could hear the sounds of my juices gushing as he continued to move his fingers.

"God, you're tight. I just wanna get inside this sweet pussy here," he murmured, pinching my clit. He used his other hand I grab my thigh and raise it to rest on his shoulder, spreading me open.

"Ohh, God Acton!" I squealed loudly as he inserted yet another finger inside my wet canal. He responded by pushing his fingers in to the hilt.

"Hush, Anya. Do you want the men to wake up?"

"Well I'm sorry," I half snapped half whined. "This is... new..." I tried to talk, but the pleasure drowned out all of my thoughts.

"I plan on giving you the attention you have always deserved, Anya. Don't worry about anything," he murmured as he worked his way inside me, "isn't let go."

"I want..." I murmured, then stopped. I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"What is it, baby? What do you want?"

"Y-your mouth, Acton. I want your mouth."

Acton looked at me, his green eyes wide with shock. "Well, you've got everything I can give you at your disposal. Where do you want my mouth? Here?" he asked, capturing my lips with his own. "Here?" he questioned, sticking his tongue out to lick my cleavage. "Or maybe here," he whispered, using his hand to flick my clit, causing me to buck my hips up against him and arch my back.

"There. Oh god, Acton. Right there. Please," I begged him and as soon as he heard my pleads, I felt a tug at my panties and heard the tear of fabric before I felt a breeze blow across my core. "Acton," I moaned, not caring if the guys heard me.

"It's okay, baby. I'm gonna take care of it. Just let go," he whispered, raising both of my legs to rest in his shoulders, leaving me bare for him to see. "God. This is the prettiest cunt I've ever seen, baby. I could lick it all day," he murmured, rubbing his nose along the center. "I can't wait to fuck you until you scream my name," he whispered, glancing up at me.

"I'm pretty sure I did that already last night," I whispered back, though not ready for that. I wondered if Acton was serious about me, or if I was just another notch on his bedpost. I never wanted to be a notch again, not ever, especially not after what happened with Sean.

As if he read my mind, Acton continued. "But we are not ready. You are not ready. I will wait for you, Anya."

"Why would you wait for me when you could have a woman in your bed every night?"

"I don't want just any woman anymore, Anya. Ever since I saw you on the dance floor, dancing to that stupid pop song, I wanted you. You were different, more reserved than the other girls, but you still relaxed. Ever since I pressed you up against that wall and kissed you, I couldn't get you out of my head."

My breath caught at his words, as I stared into his emerald eyes as he said them. "Never knew you were such a sap," I whispered, curling my fingers in his hair.

"And ever since you yelled at me for the first time, I knew I had to have you," he murmured, and somehow, I knew he meant it.

"I'm not someone you can use and throw away, Acton," I warned him.

"I'm not going to throw you away, Anya. Once I have you, I'm going to keep you."

His words made me pulse with need, and I found myself tugging on his hair. "Finish what you started," I whispered to him. "I want you."

"Then you shall have me, Princess," he smiled against my pussy lips before his long tongue darted out to lick me again.

"Acton," I moaned, feeling coils of heat tighten in my body. "Fuck," I cursed, as he grabbed my hand and tugged it down to my center, controlling my fingertips to feel how wet I was. My skin was sensitive, and Acton licked my fingers as well as my pussy, teasing me.

"Where the hell is that coming from?" I heard one of the men through the curtain.

"Where's the porn?" I heard another kne ask. I assumed it was Ren.

A loud slap followed the question. "Who needs porn when you can have women every night, you fool?"

"What about the daytime?"

"We have Anya for that," the other joked.

"Don't talk about my sister like that, you dumb motherfucker," I heard Nick growl.

The curtain wasn't very thick, and there were people right outside, but that didn't stop Acton from continuing to eat me. "Acton, you need to stop," I whimpered as softly as I could. Instead, Acton did the exact opposite and he started sucking on my clit.

"Mmm," I moaned, unable to hold myself back. To be honest, knowing that there were men on the other side of the curtain was a turn on. "Harder," I whispered, wanting to be pushed over the edge.

"Oh, I'll give it to you harder," he whispered against my skin, the vibrations making my legs quake beneath his touch. With that, he thrust three fingers into me, curling around the exact right spot, and I felt the coils tighten and release as he sent me flying.

"Acton," I cried out, shoving my fist into my mouth in an attempt to keep quiet. I felt my pulse throughout my body, flooding me with pleasure.

"Aww, fuck. That ain't no porno," I heard Colton whisper just outside the curtain. Acton and I immediately froze.

"I'm half tempted to open this little curtain and see what you have tucked away, Acton," Ren said loudly, brushing his hand along the curtain to tease us. Quickly, Acton moved up to cover my bare body so no one would see me if they made good on their promise.

"Don't you dare, Ren," Vance warned him, just as I heard Nick groan, "Dude, that's my sister in there."

I felt my cheeks heat up. Nick and I were close, but we didn't need to know about each other's sex lives.

"Get the hell out," Acton said above me, and I felt the virbrations from his chest echo throughout my entire body. "I'd like to continue eating your sister in peace."

"Acton!" I shouted, pushing at his chest. Next thing I knew, light filtered into our bunk and the curtain was pulled back.

Acton immediately sheltered my body from their gaze, smashing my breasts against his chest.

"Aww, fuck. It's true," Nick covered his eyes with his hands. "You guys are fucking now?"

"We are not fucking," I barked, heat rising to my face.

"Yet," Acton chimed in, pressing a kiss to my lips to rub it in.

"Don't touch her, you bastard," Nick growled, gripping Acton's arm and pulling him out of the bunk. I screamed and quickly grabbed a blanket to cover myself before jumping out of the bunk.

By that time, Nick had already slugged Acton across the face, and Acton had tackled him to the ground, dressed only in his boxers.

"Stop it!" I yelled, clutching the blanket around me and trying to pull them apart.

Eventually, I was able to push then apart, both of them breathing heavily, though Nick had a black eye and Acton had a cut lip. Vance, Colton, and Ren just stood there off to the side like the Three Stooges, though, not helping at all.

"Calm down," I begged them. "Please stop fighting."

"I can't allow you to be with someone like him, Anya. What would our parents say?" Nick asked incredulously.

"Someone like me? You better shut your mouth while you're ahead, you dumb fuck."

"Stop cursing!" I exclaimed, "and don't talk about him like that!"

"You really think he's better than Sean? After all we told you about him?" Nick asked me. "After everything, why him?"

"Because I like him, Nick. Because he likes me. Because he wants a chance. And because everyone deserves a chance in their life, Nick."

With my words, the two men finally began to calm down. Slowly, I removed my hands from their chests, cautious of another argument.

And that was the moment my blanket fell.

***

I had never seen the band of Lady Killers look so rough. Nick was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen, holding a slab of steak to his black eye, while glaring at Acton, who sat on the couch with his arm wrapped around me while I tended to his cut and bleeding lip. Acton glared right back, though he moved his hand in little circles on my lower back to assure me that he was okay. 

Even the other guys looked uncomfortable. Vance was watching the TV, trying to give everyone some space, yet ready to jump up in case another fight broke out. Ren, like the child he was, sat on the floor in front of us, looking at us and hoping that they would start arguing again. And Colton, well, Colton was pacing back and forth in the kitchen like he didn't know what the hell to do with himself. 

Finally, he opened his mouth. "Ren, stop sitting there like a giddy two year old," Colton barked, and I flinched. I had never heard Colton so... angry. 

"What? This shit is better than cable," Ren answered dismissively, though he scooted backwards across the carpeted floor. 

It had been fifteen minutes since circumstances on the bus had been blown to hell. Once my towel fell, before I could even blink, Acton had me pressed up behind him, his large body shielding my naked one from prying eyes. Nick, seeing Acton's hands on my skin, broke out into another protective rage and the whole entire fight started up again. This time, Vance jumped in and pulled them apart while I quickly shrugged on my robe to cover my body. Ren started laughing like a maniac, and Colton just led me outside until the men calmed down.

"He doesn't deserve you, ya know," Colton had said to me. "He's a bastard who won't see what he has until it's gone."

"Everyone deserves another chance, Colton," I whispered, flinching as I heard another punch being thrown and the smack of it hitting someone's face.

"How many? How many does that prick deserve?"

"Sometimes people just get a little lost, Colton. They need someone who will lead them back."

"Who says you're the person to do it? Especially if you're only going to get hurt in the end," Colton placed a hand on my shoulder and I forced myself to look him in the eye.

"I'm already hurt, Colton. But Acton... eases the ache. And if he ends up hurting me... I don't think it will be much worse than the pain I've already felt."

"That's the most messed up thinking I think I've ever heard, Anya. And it's not true. Just because you've been hurt doesn't mean you can't be hurt worse the next time."

"I know what I'm doing," I lied.

"No. You don't."

Now, sitting next to Acton, I realized that I really didn't know what I was doing. His face was so tortured, knowing that we had a hard road ahead of us. 

"What made you change your mind, Anya?" Nick asked suddenly, flipping over the steak on his face.

"You know, that's a waste of a perfectly good steak," Acton pointed out, hissing when I had to dab disinfectant on his cut lip.

"Whatever, Pony Boy. Answer the question, Anya," Nick continued, ignoring Acton's snarky little comments.

"Pony Boy? That's just simply ridiculous. It doesn't make any sense," Acton said incredulously.

"I'm going to show you how ridiculous you are in about two seconds. And get your arm off of her. She's not yours."

"Fuck. You."

"Acton," I admonished him, nudging his shoulder. "Stop it." And magically, his lips stopped moving. "Nick, I need to move on. I need to stop being so sad all the time. And Acton... helps me forget," I smiled, winking at Acton, but he only frowned in response.

"So he's your rebound guy? I'm okay with that, then."

Acton wasn't my rebound guy. At least, I hoped he wasn't. I wasn't going to be the one to throw him away, let our relationship end. He was going to be the one to get rid of me, or do something that forced me to leave. No, Acton wasn't my rebound guy. He never could be.

But to save time, and to try to end the tension on the bus, I lied. 

"Okay. You two have fun." I frowned, because somehow, my lie was okay, but actually being interested in Acton wasn't. But for now, at least, Nick was back to normal. "But Acton," he glared at the large, hot hunk of man sitting next to me, whose scowl seemed to deepen further, "if you hurt her, I personally will cut off your balls and feed them to you."

"I'm not going to hurt her," Acton growled, pulling me closer to him by my waist possessively. 

"You say that now... but just wait until next week. You never know what's going to come up tomorrow."

"Actually, this time, I do," Acton answered, the arrogant part of himself rising up again. "I know that I'm not going to lose interest in her. She's not like the other girls, Nicholas."

"I know," Nick said, glancing at me and smiling. "I know."

I blushed, then blurted, "I'm right here, ya know."

"I know, Princess," Acton murmured, grabbing my free hand after the guys had returned to the living area of the bus. Pressing a kiss to my earlobe, he guided my hand to his crotch. "Believe me, I know."

I gasped, feeling how hard he was with my fingertips. "When is our next stop?"

"I don't know. Someplace in Pennsylvania. About six hours left, I'd say," he whispered, licking my ear. Shivers broke out across my body, and I felt my nipples bead beneath the thin robe I had put on. "Plenty of time to show me what's under that pretty robe of yours," he growled, slipping a hand up the slit in the front.

"You already saw what's under there," I said in a hushed whisper, trying not to let the guys hear as Acton's hand slowly trailed up the inside of my thigh.

"And that knowledge has created this," Acton pressed my hand against his hard bulge again. "Two can play at that game, sweetheart."

"I don't wanna play games, Acton," I murmured, remembering the night before.

"But these games are fun, Princess. Do you trust me?" he asked, and I looked into his eyes.

"Yes, but-"

"But nothing. Come along, Princess. There's something I've been dying to show you."

***

Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am that I haven't updated sooner. I am so, so sorry.

Please vote for this story. The more votes I get, the more excited I am to update the story. :) and please comment! I love feedback!

oh, and please excuse any mistakes. I wrote this on my phone.

L.C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 371K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
2.6M 74.3K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
55.4K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
1.1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...