No Love For Valentine

By beautybreezy

There's no love for Valentine. For as long as she could remember, Valentine have never felt loved. Growing up... More

Chapter 1 : A fresh new start
Chapter 2 : There's Neighbors ?
Chapter 3 : Whose boy is that ?
Chapter 4 : The Get Back
Chapter 5 : Its just business
Chapter 6 : Its Just Business Pt2
Chapter 7 : All in the family
Chapter 8 : Just Friends ?
Chapter 9 : Can't You See ?
Chapter 10 : Back to the money
Chapter 11 : Puppy Love
Chapter 13 : Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14 : She's Back
Chapter 15 : Not Mine
Chapter 16 : Are You The Enemy ?
Chapter 17 : Switching Sides
Chapter 18 : Back To The Old Me
Chapter 19 : Plan A
Chapter 20 : Failed
Chapter 21 : Try Again
Chapter 22 : Game On
Chapter 23 : Caught Up

Chapter 12 : Reunion. No Family.

215 22 1
By beautybreezy

Reunion. No Family....

Brushing her hair up into a half pony tail, Valentine smiled at the wild look it gave her. This blonde hair was giving her life right now. This blonde hair had her feeling like a total different person. "Benji how does mommy look?" She cooed as Benji began to bark and jump up wanting to be in her lap. Just that quick she had turned her puppies spoiled. If they weren't in her lap, they had to be near or up under her. "I know stinky, mommy looks good right?" She cooed making Benji bounce around. Valentine giggled before facing the front. She started toying at her bangs waiting for a call from Syncere, he had promised to drop her off at her Auntie Minnie's house for their family reunion. When the word got out that Valentine was found, Auntie Donna made it her business to put together a family reunion. It wasn't like their usual cruise family reunion's, but this would do. Especially for Auntie Donna, she missed her niece dearly. Dressed in a white thin strap dress that showed off her sides and a pair of silver gladiator sandals on her feet that matched her gladiator bracelets and diamond earrings. "Channy where are you baby?" Valentine cooed as she looked back at her puppy as she laid in the middle of the hotel bed. She just laid there preparing herself for a nap. "Awwwe mommy's baby is sleepy?" Valentine cooed before standing up and grabbing her phone off of the night stand and laid next to Chanel. Planning to be around all these people, Valentine decided to have Syncere baby sit Chanel and Benji for the day, which made her miss them already and they were right there still. "Come here Benny baby." She said swooping him up off of the floor and laid him next to his sister. "Mommy is going to miss ya." And she just laid there watching as Benji cuddled up under Chanel. Valentine started smiling until her phone began to ring.

"Hello?" She asked watching the puppies still.

"Yeah, its me Valentine." Syncere said making Valentine sit up and grab their baby bag.

"Hey Syncere, you're on your way?" She asked stuffing their beds, food and chew toys inside of the bag.

"Nah. I'm downstairs." He said making Valentine nod her head.

"I'm going to fight you, they just fell asleep but I'm coming." She said before ending the call. Grabbing up her white Kenzo mini Kalifornia smooth leather bag, Valentine made sure she had everything before grabbing their baby bag then them. Valentine made her way out of the door and downstairs to Syncere's car. But he was already standing outside waiting to open the door up for her. Clad in a white Nike shirt and Nike sweats with Nike slides on his feet, Syncere still stood out better than anyone. "Hey Syn." Valentine cheesed making Syncere return the same gesture. "What's up Val? How'd you sleep?" He asked as he held the back door opened for her. "Very well, thank you." She smiled before making sure both puppies were safe and sound. Closing the door, Valentine stepped back and headed to the passenger side. "You?" She asked making Syncere chuckle. "Like I ain't shit." He joked making the two share a long laugh. "You're not right and thank you." She smiled before taking a seat inside of his car. Syncere chuckled before heading over to the side and took a seat inside of his car as well. "Where we heading too again?" He asked while sliding on his seatbelt. "To to hell." Valentine joked making Syncere laugh and shake his head. "You crazy. You know that?"

"Thank you and take care of my babies." Valentine cooed as she gave Syncere a hug before getting out of his car. "I got you, do me a favor though." He said making Valentine raise her brow and lean closer to the window. "What's that?" She asked. "Have a drink for me." Syncere joked making Valentine laugh at him. "I'll have ten. Five for you and five for me. Deal?" She joked making him chuckle but give her a thumbs up. "See you later Syncere and thanks again." Valentine smiled before walking away and heading over to the white gated house. This house was so big and bright, someone could've mistaken this as a celebrity's house. See Ms. Valerie was very well paid just like her sisters, she just didn't really cared to show off the money the way they did. Ringing the intercom, Valentine waited for someone to answer. "I wish you would have to wait for some damn intercom! Hop in boo!" Honey yelled as she pulled up with her all pink Jeep. Valentine turned her way as she smiled and walked over to the car. Going to open up the car, she spotted a couple of unfamiliar faces. "That's my baby cousin Vallie, Vallie baby those are my bitches Cheena, Kim and Brooke." Honey said easily introducing the girls to one another. "Hey." Valentine said giving them a big smile. Usually she wasn't this friendly, but today was a different day for her. After all of these years of living with strangers, she was finally going to meet people who were blood related to her. "Hey and yessss blondes really do it better!" One of them shouted making Valentine giggle and wink her way. Honey started smiling and stuck out her tongue. "You do look like a zaddie cousin. How's life though? Looks like you upgraded on these hoes one good time." Honey asked while driving through the gates that were now wide open. "Life's good. You see my babies?" Valentine smiled already missing Benji and Chanel. That's the only time Valentine believed in love at first sight because staring into those dark chocolate eyes, Valentine had fallen in love with those two. "Yes they're too cute, I wish I wasn't allergic or I would've grabbed one up myself." Honey said with a eye roll making Valentine nod her head. "How are you doing though? And the other ones too?" She asked making Honey smirk and flip her hair as she tried parking next to this all white Range Rover. "I'm about to graduate next year! So a bitch is great! And everyone is doing them. They should be here matter of fact." Honey said killing the engine before opening up the door and hopping out. So everyone followed her lead and did the same. "That's good, should I watch out for any family member though?" Valentine asked not wanting to run into another snub. She hated people who acted as if they were ones who brought life to this earth. "Your momma, but I doubt she's here." Honey said with a eye roll making Valentine. "Thank you, I know she called her aunts letting them know that she ran into me." Valentine said making Honey nod her head. Honey couldn't stand Christine for the simple fact her past life was trash, but she talked down on people as if she always lived this graceful life. He hated pretenders and hypocrites point blank period. They could never last a day in his world.

Dancing with her Auntie Donna as U Know What's Up played throughout the background, Valentine was indeed still having the time of her life. Her family was so welcoming and they couldn't stop complimenting her looks and hair color. Though Auntie Minnie tried throwing shade, Valentine pushed that to the side and went on enjoying her day. "Why is that boy watching you like that?" Auntie Donna smirked as she spun Valentine around. "Who?" Valentine laughed as she followed Auntie Donna eyes and it landed on Jhakim. "Ohhhh that's Miah's friend." Valentine smiled making Auntie Donna smirk and spun her around again. "Go get that girl." She teased making Valentine laugh and shake her head 'no'. She wasn't about to actually go slide off to be in the next dude face when she was enjoying spending time with her aunt. "Why not? He's been watching you since he had gotten here. At first I thought it was me who we was watching." She said making Valentine laugh uncontrollably. "I can't take you Auntie Donna and what if he was?" Valentine asked really not wanting to leave her side. Leah and Charisma still haven't showed up and Honey had to go pick somebody up. So Valentine wasn't trying to sit around all the boys. They overruled the girls in this family, it was way more guys than she thought. "I'll have him calling his momma and letting her know that he's never coming back home. Go talk to that boy before he goes blind." Auntie Donna smiled letting Valentine's hand go and went dancing with somebody else. Covering her mouth, Valentine started laughing as she made her way over to Jeremiah and his friends. "Hell nah.... What's with you and Leah and these dresses? You need a bigger shirt my nigga?" Jeremiah frowned making Valentine giggle and give him a tight hug. "Hi Miah! Yes I missed you too." She teased while all eyes watched her. They watched her as if she was the star of the party. "Nah fuck that, next time I'm bringing two shirts for ya asses and ya niggas better not stare too hard either. That's my baby cousin." Jeremiah said noticing his friends watching Valentine's every move. "Hi guys." She waved before walking over to Jhakim and held her arms opened. "Nah... Why you've been curving a nigga? I ain't fucking with you man." He frowned making Valentine giggle and pull him into a hug anyways. "Seems like you missed me too huh? But no seriously I was busy." She said as Jhakim finally gave in and decided to hug her back. "Lying ass. Busy doing what? Stealing those damn dogs?" He asked making her laugh some more. "Leave my children out of this and no, I've been minding my business. But what's up? You was about to just watch me?" She asked taking a seat next to him. By then food was being served so Jeremiah didn't even notice Jhakim and Valentine playing each other so close. "Nah I was just sitting back watching the show you was putting on for daddy." Jhakim smirked making Valentine laughed but swung his way. "You better watch your mouth. I don't even know my father." She said making him chuckle and put his hands up in surrender. "My fault. But you was still dancing for a nigga though, don't act like you wasn't." He smirked making Valentine laugh and shake her head 'no'. "So where's my money? I don't dance for free." She joked as she held her hand out in front of him. "I got your money alright." Jhakim snickered making Valentine laugh and playfully hit him again.

Finding herself back on the dance floor with Leah and Charisma this time, they called themselves battling Auntie Donna, Auntie Minnie and their grand cousin Laura to Poison. Old generation versus the young generation. Mimicking all of the ninety's dances, the girls couldn't stop laughing as they jumped around. "Never trust a big butt and a smile!" Valentine sung as she turned around and started twerking making Leah and Charisma cheer her on as they slapped her butt. "She's dangerous!" Charisma shouted making Leah stick  her tongue out and start twerking as well. Frowning at the ratchet type of dancing, Auntie Minnie tapped out first. "What's all of that?" She furrowed her brows making the girls laugh at her. "Mommy you know you shake a little sum!" Charisma teased making everyone laugh and the DJ switched to Back That Ass Up. "Hold up! I shakes all the sum!" Honey cheered as she ran to the middle of the circle and started shaking the little butt she did have. Everyone who was near started cheering Honey on, while time seem to freeze for Valentine. She knew she couldn't be seeing things. Like was this a joke ? A nightmare ? What ? She needed to be pinched and she needed to be pinched fast. But not even Honey stepping on her toes as she stomped too hard from dancing didn't even wake up Valentine out of the nightmare she thought she was having right now. Staring at the devil herself, Valentine started shake her head as tears welled up in her eyes. This was very unforgettable, like every bone structure, every feature. Just the whole face. For about a whole week, whenever Valentine closed her eyes she would see this face. Dressed in a peach sun dress that was semi covered by a baby in a harness while her hair was up in a neat bun. She smiled as she greeted everyone and gave them side hugs. Valentine couldn't even move right now. She was stuck and lost for words. This was the second time seeing her and she still got the same feeling. A mixture between of crying tears of joy and crying tears of sadness. Everyone was still too busy dancing and watching Honey show off her dance moves to even notice Valentine. But she didn't mind at the moment. Watching as she watched the devil herself make her way over to the crowd, Valentine couldn't even catch her breath. What was she doing here ? Isn't she too good for this family ? What's going on ?! Wiping her tears, Valentine went to go take a seat until she heard someone clear their throat. "What is she doing here?" Was all she heard before turning back around staring this lady in her eyes. Its like everyone knew what she was talking about, so the dancing stopped and eyes landed on both ladies. "Oh don't you start that mess Christine!" Auntie Donna snapped as she waved her hand in annoyance. Christine wasn't even invited by the way she acted when she had ran into Valentine the first time. "She's your daughter don't play clueless honey before I'll put you out. Now enjoy." Auntie Donna smiled before walking away. Valentine just stood there while staring Christine down. The audacity of her having a child when she couldn't even take care of me ! And just look at the way she's parading him around. "What?" Christine spat looking Valentine's way. Valentine shrugged before shaking her head. "That's your child?" She asked making Christine look down at her five month old baby.

Her day was officially now ruined and she was ready to go. Sitting in the corner as she watched everyone continue to enjoy themselves​. Valentine tried ignoring Christine and her child, but everywhere she turned they were right there. Its like Christine was rubbing the baby in Valentine's face, well at least that's how she felt. Not being able to take it anymore, Valentine decided to turn all the way down and put herself in the corner. "Can we go talk?" Christine asked as stood in front of Valentine. Thinking this was some kind of joke, Valentine shook her head 'no'. "I don't have anything to say to you." Valentine mumbled as she looked the other way. What was the point of talking now ? "Well I'm going to talk and you'll listen. Okay?" Christine smirked ad she pulled out a seat and sat in front of Valentine. Wanting to be childish, Valentine scooted her seat back some. Now it was her turn to act as if she was disgusted and act as if she didn't want anything to do with Christine. "Ew you're really my child, I do that all the time and that face? Wow." Christine chuckled easily ignoring Valentine's pettiness. Valentine shrugged with a eye roll. "Come on don't even do this, I just want to be here and answer some questions for you. So what would you like to know?" Christine asked making Valentine shake her head as her tears blurred her vision. Roughly wiping her tears away, Valentine's leg started shaking again. "I don't want to hear anything. I hate you. You hate me. So you could go back to caring for that little baby of yours." Valentine scoffed still looking the other way. Christine just laughed before shaking her head. "You hate me? I don't hate you. I just couldn't care for you as bad as I wanted to being that I was devastated about your father. I couldn't go looking for him with you on my side. How bad would that would've looked?" Christine frowned making Valentine suck her teeth. "Just as bad as seeing you with a belly for nine months and not coming home with a baby to go look for someone who's dead." Valentine said. Christine jerked her head back. Okay. Now she was done trying to be nice to Valentine. She hated when people spoke on shit they didn't know about. "Listen little bitch you know nothing about Raheem okay?! And you better keep it that way." Christine spat making Valentine chuckle and hop out the seat while charging at Christine. In her eyes she wasn't being disrespectful being that they were total strangers to one another. Sydney knew way more about Valentine than Christine did and that's her daughter. Flipping her on the ground, Christine tried holding Valentine down, but Valentine took that as a opportunity to bite her. "Ahhh she's biting me!" Christine screamed out in pain. Valentine little teeth was already causing some damage to her skin. "Let go of me bitch!" Christine yelled as she grabbed up Valentine's hair and banged her head on the grass. But now that her hands were free, Valentine started throwing as many punches to Christine's face. Everyone started running over to them and easily broke it up being that guys had grabbed them apart. "Bitch!" Valentine yelled before spitting in Christine's face. It was officially heat between two. She kept on trying to charge at Christine while Auntie Donna's husband blocked her off. "You could never consider yourself as a mother bitch! You gave me up for a piece of dead dick! Bitch I hate you!" Valentine yelled as she cried. She couldn't believe this bitch had the nerve to get upset over someone who's already dead. "Sweetie I could consider myself a mother, just not to your foster home ass!" Christine teased while she tried fixing her bun. Valentine tried charging her again, but got stopped. Again. "Fuck you, that ugly ass baby, the nigga who helped make that weak ass baby and most importantly fuck Raheem dead ass! He wasn't planning to be a father to me either, yup I heard it all." Valentine yelled as she wiped her face and headed back over to her seat. She grabbed her bag and easily picked up her phone. Ignoring Christine yelling, Valentine started crying as she tried getting in contact with Marcus, Chachi and Sydney, but nobody cared to pick up their phones. So Valentine just called up Syncere, she was over this fucking party.

"What's up? My kids and I are spending time together." Syncere making Valentine suck her teeth.

"Can you come and get me? I need to leave before I kill this bitch." Valentine cried making Syncere hop up and slide his feet back into his slides.

"What's going on?" He asked looking around for his keys.

"Can you just come. Please?" Valentine sniffle while wiping her tears again.

"I'm coming. Sit tight." Syncere said before ending the call. Valentine took a seat as she waited for Syncere to show up. Christine was still talking shit, but on the other side of the backyard. So Valentine didn't even pay her no mind, if she wasn't coming her way then she was cool. Wiping her face again, here came Leah and Honey coming Valentine's way. "Not right now girls, I'll even call ya when I get home. I just need to be left alone right now." Valentine spoke as her voice began to crack and she started crying again. The girls nodded their heads before heading back over to where everyone was standing. Feeling her phone buzz, Valentine stood up before heading out of the backyard and into the front. "You good?" Syncere asked as Valentine made her way over to him. "No. No I am not." She said as she started to cry uncontrollably. So Syncere wrapped his arms around her and began to rub her back. "You'll be aight Vallie. Don't let that shit get to you." He talked close to her ear as she continued to cry her eyes out. She couldn't believe that she'll never be able to have a bond with someone who gave life to her. It just didn't make any sense to her. "Can we go?" Valentine sniffle as broke their hug and she wiped her face again. "Yeah come on. Did you even eat?" Syncere asked opening up the door for Valentine. She just shook her head before taking a seat inside and checked on her puppies. "How were they today?" She asked picking up both dogs then placed them in her lap. "I missed you babies." Valentine said before placing a kiss on top of Chanel and Benji's head. "They slept majority of the day until Chanel woke up hungry and shitted all over my rug." Syncere said sliding on his seatbelt then drove off. "She did?! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Valentine said trying her hardest not to laugh, but failed. "I'm sorry! Pay me no mind." She giggled making Syncere chuckle and wave her off. "Nah you're the one who's going to do the paying. Right Channy baby?" Syncere teased and she started barking and wagging her tail.

Getting back to the hotel, Valentine quickly slipped out of her jewelry and sandals. "I'll be back, I need to shower this bitch banged my head up against that fake ass grass." Valentine said as she grabbed up some pajamas and her towel. "Wait what?" Syncere frowned as if he didn't hear her correctly. "I'll tell you everything when I get out." Valentine softly sighed as she headed to the bathroom. Stripping out of her dress, Valentine tossed it in the mini garbage bin being that the dressed was ruined. It had all types of grass and mud stains all over the dress. "I should go beat her ass again." Valentine rolled her eyes before stepping out of her panties and stepping foot in the tub less shower. Scrubbing herself and her hair clean for the next hour, Valentine finally turned off the shower and stepped out. She wrapped her hair with the head towel before drying herself off and putting on her Pink onesie pajamas. She slid her feet into her slides before walking back into her room. Syncere and both dogs were now sleeping as they were spread all over Valentine's bed. "Aweee guys." She laughed as Chanel laid face to face with Syncere and Benji was back to back with Syncere. Turning off the light, Valentine just grabbed a extra blanket before laying across the couch she had in her room. "Huh?" Syncere asked making Valentine laugh thinking he was talking in his sleep. "What?" He asked making Valentine giggle until he turned around facing her way. "My fault, you want your bed?" Syncere mumbled making Valentine smile and shake her head 'no'. "You're fine. But why are you trying to steal my kids? Look how they're all over you." Valentine smirked making Syncere chuckle and shake his head. "We did this earlier that's why, but you good?" He asked making Valentine shake her head 'no'. She wasn't those type of girls that would say nothings wrong, when everything was wrong. No. She'll let you know how she feels with no problem. "So what happened today?" Syncere asked as he began to play in his curls. "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you." Valentine joked making Syncere chuckle and shake his head. "For real though. You good?" Syncere asked while Valentine and before she knew it, she was crying again. This time, it was uncontrollable. Though she was hurt, she tried to stop herself from caring so much. "Aye, you don't have to cry Val." Syncere spoke as he got out of the bed and headed over to Valentine. He began to hold her and rub on her back like before. "I should've never asked you that shit. You was just chilling, my fault." Syncere said making Valentine look up at him and shake her head. "Its not your fault, its nothing wrong with caring." Valentine sniffle before wiping her face. They sat there for the rest of the night while both minds went running wild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 166 11
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
644K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...
6.2K 378 48
Have you ever experienced the love that strikes at the most unexpected place, like the arrow of cupid went haywire, or like the love potion you made...
2.6K 131 15
Living with her parents and boyfriend was a living hell. She needed to get away, and that she did. To Orlando, Florida, the state where she might fin...