Royal Secrets (On hold)

By XxTheDarkBeatXx

Welcome to the Land of Minecraftia. Long ago, there were a group of bandits who were the most dangerous and p... More

Prolouge
Chapter I Part II: Family Bloodlines
Chapter I part III: Secrets
A/N: On hold

Chapter I, Part I: Order of the Stone

313 8 4
By XxTheDarkBeatXx

Jesse's Pov:

"T-thank you...."

"It was nothing. Quickly! Get the gold and food inside before they catch you!" I whispered.

The Woman and her husband nodded before they grabbed the small bag of gold and two bags of vegetables, fruit and meat and some medical supplies. Once that was done, I look around and made sure the hood was still hiding my face before I ran. 

Since the day Sylvester took over the throne, many crops were destroyed, many of the animals were chased away and all of the medical supplies were burned down. People were also force to give up their money, otherwise they would get executed. Since all that happened, the first Order of the Stone created crops far away from here and would hunt from far away to collect and create medical supplies in order to give to the townsfolks. They did a decent job before they were betrayed and executed. Now it's our job to continue this and fight for the right of the people.

"Halt you filthy animal! On the order of king Sylvester! I command you to stop!" Commanded a commanding, yet angry voice.

"Shit!" Cursed Jesse as he stopped and turned around to face a black knight riding a stallion quarter horse which had big bags in them. Gold he presumed.

"Yes? What does the king desire?" Asked Jesse calmly while trying to hold the urge to lunge on him to kill him there and now.

"Empty your pockets! Or else you will face your execution!"

"I get hanged if I don't pay? Geez, don't think that's too harsh?" Asked Jesse, though the question didn't need to be answered.

"Rules are rules peasant! Now pay up or you shall be thrown in the dungeons until your execution is set!"

Jesse resisted the urge to kill the knight and payed him the extra money he had. The knight glared at it before he swiped it and went back to the castle. Jesse growled and looked up in the roofs.

"You two can come out now..." He spoke calmly.

As soon as he spoke, Olivia and Ellegaard slowly came down from the roofs. Jesse could sense that they resisted the urge to blow their cover to kill the knight. The two were in watch of any trouble of the poor citizens, today was a quiet, well, almost quiet day today.

"I wish we could just ambush them." Muttered Olivia.

"So do I." Muttered Ellegaard.

"We could, but them we will face death before we could even touch king Sylvester." Pointed out Jesse bitterly which made both of the girls sigh. Jesse shook his head and walked away with the girls back to their hideout. It would take about seven miles on foot, but thanks to Axel, Magnus and Jessica, they had horses so they should get there in an hour. The horses were a bit further away so that they wouldn't be found by the royal knights, only to get taken away and back into the castle. After ten minutes, they reached the spot they hid the horses and got on.

Jesse's Pov:

"I wonder what Maya will bring from the castle for tonight's dinner." said Olivia after a few long minutes.

"Me too. I remembered when she brought that ham and loads of bread for dinner that night." said Ellegaard.

"Lets not forget that salad we had made from the gardens and the fresh meat your boyfriends brought from their hunt. Oh! Lets not forget that pumpkin pie my sister and I did" I smiled.

Maya is one of our members, she is working as a chef in the castle to serve the royal family. She could have poisoned the king now and then, but we can't do it, because Aiden, another member of our group is asked to taste the food before the king decides to eat it. So if Maya were to poison the food, then we will get Aiden killed and the king will cause a Genocide. That't the last thing we want to happen. Although, that's a good job for her too. Because she gets to steal some of the food from the castle so she can bring it to us. We eat some of it and give the rest to the townsfolks.

The entire ride was quiet, I was starting to wonder how Axel and Magnus manage to out run the knights on their feet for almost three hours that day without getting tired, especially since the knights were riding horses and Axel and Magnus were caring loads of gold they had stolen, that could have weight a ton. I just decided to not think about it and be thank full they manage to succeed.

Just as we were getting closer, we heard galloping behind us. We stopped and turned around, we saw a knight coming toward us. I pulled out my sword just in case it was going to attack us, but a familiar voice stopped us from snapping his neck.

"Guys! It's me."

I sighed and put my sword away. "Geez Dan(A/N: dandido's OC) you almost gave us heart attacks, I thought we were being followed."

Dan didn't remove the helmet, but he just nodded. "Sorry, I just came to tell you that Gabriel and I won't make to dinner tonight, The king gave us a night watch job tonight." He said bitterly as his horse neighed.

I nodded, i was kinda sadden to know that both him and Gabriel won't join us for dinner tonight. "It's alright Dan. It's understandable, we don't want you two to blow your cover, go back before the king suspects anything." 

Dan nodded and turned his horse around and galloped back to the castle. Dan and Gabriel are members of ours as well. They were both spies and were disguised as black knights in order to help the streets in a way they can and to get information from the king when he tries to send attacks. Sometimes they can't join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner due to the giving him shifts to roam the streets (That pig!). We can't risk getting their cover blown and get them killed, so they have no choice but to follow king Sylvester's orders.

After all that, Olivia, Ellegaard and myself continued our way home and half an hour and a few minutes, we reached our base, or AKA, our home. The rest of the order and myself lived here since we were kids. I really haven't said this, but I might as well say it, but our parents were the ones who were the first Order of the Stone. My father and mother were the leaders, at least they were until they met their faith. If it weren't for that traitor, they would have still been alive.

I do not know who the traitor was, but I learned that he was killed as a reward for bringing them in. That's what he got for letting greed overtake him. I pushed those memories aside and smiled when the three of us heard oinking. 

I was filled with glee when I saw our pet pig, Reuben. The  fiercest, strongest pig in history. We saved his life when he was just a tiny piglet. The poor guy lost his family after the king told his men to kill them for food. We took Reuben before we got caught and took him in. That wasn't long when we lost our parents.

"Hey there boy. How you been?" I asked as he squealed in delight, telling me that his day was wonderful.

I chuckled at his reaction. Olivia, Ellegaard and I got off the horses and went to the stables we build not to long ago. We put the horses inside and locked the gate. Jessica came not to long after, she had hay to feed the horses. She smiled and gave the horses their dinner. Watching them eat is making me hungry, and I prove my point when my stomach growled rather too loudly which made me blush in embarrassment and made the girls (and Reuben) laugh.

"Seems like someone is hungry." Laughed Jessica as she wiped the fake tears.

"Do you blame me? I haven't eaten today except for that apple the morning." I chuckled and rubbed my stomach playfully.

"You need to eat more then. You have so much muscles, yet you barely have any fat in you." She joked which made all of us laugh.

Although, she wasn't joking about me being muscular. All of us guys have muscles, not a single trace of fat in us. In mostly because we work out and do tougher missions than the girls.

Once the laughter was done, we went inside the house so that we can help make dinner. While the three of us were out, Magnus and Axel brought home a buck and Ivor was skinning the animal. Maya came not too long and bought lots of bread and fresh vegetables and fruit from the castle's kitchen. Soren, Aiden and Gill brought some of our vegetables from our crops and helped Jessica wash them. Olivia and Ellegaard are right now deciding what we should give to the townsfolks and what should we eat. While they did that, I was helping Ivor skin the animal so that I can get the meat in order to cook it.

"Has anyone seen Dan or Gabriel?" Asked Soren as he just came back from the crops to collect another pile of vegetables and noticed Dan wasn't here.

"They won't join us tonight. That bastard put them to work at the night shift tonight." I said rather bitterly.

As soon as I mentioned him, everyone here made a sour face. The king is no one except an excuse for a human being. He may have his wealth, his wife and kids and his guards, but if he had none of that, he would have been nothing but a weakling.

"Enough talk about that selfish dirty pig!" Muttered Jessica which made Reuben frown. "No offence Ruben." She said quickly which made him oink in annoyance before he went to the living room.

"Can someone go feed Reuben?" I asked as Ivor and I finished skinning the buck.

"I will" Called out Olivia as she grabbed some vegetables from the barrels.

...

At last dinner was done. The scent was delightful and we have a great pile of left overs for tomorrow. Maya also pulled out something that made us smile, a bottle of wine. We all had a champagne flute filled with wine and we held it up as we were still on our feet.

"To us. As the new generation of the Order of the Stone, we will free all of Minecraftia from that foul human being known as a king."

"To the Order of the Stone!" We shouted as our glasses claps together making a clunk noise.

Soon all of us drank some of the wine and ate our dinner. Soon Minecraftia, we will free you from king Sylvester's wrath and we will have new leaders how will lead us in a better path. Just like the former kings and queens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 30.9K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
177K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
274K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...