Crazy's -Random short stories...

By crazymahiz

Random short stories of the famous pair Abhi and Pragya.... Varieties of emotions like love, care, feelings... More

1. Can we marry??? - Abhigya Os
2. Gorgeous.... You... - Abhigya one shot
3. That's what she wants.... Abhigya os
4. Will we have a happily ever after???? - Abhigya one shot
5. Why we are in pain??? - Abhigya os
7. I'm happy with his love - Abhigya os...
8. Hate you, my Bully.... Abhigya os
9. A Pregnant Man - Abhigya Os...
10. Family - A great blessing... Abhigya OS

6. Missing my life... Abhigya OS

1.5K 123 33
By crazymahiz

Hi... This is your crazy or mahii again with a serious and emotional one shot...

Life is to live and love... But the life of middle class is always very hard and is always with lots of struggle....

A lot of sufferings, a lot of sacrifices, lot of pains, lots of longingness is part of their life...

This story is going to focus on the life of a newly wedded middle class couple and their sufferings and how they miss their happy life... ....

Now to the one shot...

"Missing My Life"

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Abhi and pragya are happily married.... They love each other a lot... They are always together.... Their love, their togetherness is always at its peak...

Their lives were blissful n colourful... They have lots of fun, romance and their happiness is unbound...

Two months passes way too happily...

The day has finally came to end their happiness... The day, which Abhi and Pragya prays not to come...

Yes... Abhi has to move away from Pragya... He has to leave his loving wife pragya.... He has to move to abroad to resume his work...

Abhi is working overseas.... He will get only holidays every 2 years... He is the only bread winner of his family and he has to work hard to earn the livelihood...

Abhi is well educated, but he cannot find a good job in his place.... He is offered a job in abroad with a good worthy pay...

Abhi first joins the job very happily... He is sincere and hardworking and was quickly growing in his career...

Abhi's parents wants him to get married and settle in his life when he comes for vacation... Abhi is hesitant at first to get marry because he does not want to leave his wife lonely nd he is not in a position to take his wife with him...

But after seeing pragya, abhi falls head over in heels in love with her.... Abhi does not want to miss pragya...

He immediately agreed to marry prafya and they got married asap... They both are too romantic and they cannot leave each other to leave even for a second...

But their happiness is only short lived... Abhi has to move... Abhi cant console his loving wife crying uncontrollably...

His heart is too bleeding but he is left with no choice... He has to go... He has to work... He has to earn for his family... He has to fulfill all the wishes of his wife...

Abhi moves to abroad... Their conditions, their carvings, their longingess are growing more n more...

The only happiness abhigya got is they are together by heart .... Thanks to the technological improvemets too...

They see each other, they talk, they chat through various means.... They are together but the distance between is way apart...

They cannot hug each other.... They cannot touch, kiss, make love or sleep together.... They are desperately waiting, carving and longing to be together again....

Their prayers are not answered...

A month passes....

Pragya is not feeling well now a days... She is looking sad and completely pale... She is not at all speaking to anyone other than her husband through laptop or mobile...

Her inlaws found something fishy when pragya is completely turning gloomy now a days and faints often... She is sleeping a lot and not eating anything...

The doctor confirms that pragya is 3 months pregnant .. the doctor advised her to be happy n to be stress free ...

But our poor pragya is missing her hubby very badly... Though abhi is talking with her often, pragya wants her hubby abhi to touch her belly, pamper her and fulfill all her pregnancy carvings, feel the baby kick and make her to sleep in her magic pillow...

Pragya is badly carving for her husband.... She is not at all taking care of herself... The doctor warned her many times... But the thoughts of abhi not being with her is overcoming pragya....

Pragya is over stressed and to add to everyone's misery and sadness, she got labour pain in her 8th month itself...

She is blessed with a baby girl but the baby is premature... Abhi could not able to come as the treatment to make their baby to live costs them too much...

Abhi has to work even more hard to settle all the dues.... Abhi is also suffering a lot without his wife...

He could not hold and touch his own blood... His baby... His little princess... His daughter...

Abhi is seeing only her photos and also through online... He is longing to hold her in his hands...

But their life is very hard... They are only living and loving through online... They are distanced for a long time...

Two years gone... The baby is of 1 years and 2 months....

Abhi struggles hard to get vacation... His application is getting rejected often... Atlast he got holiday for 2 months...

He happily buys gifts for his love- his wife, his baby girl and also for his family....

Abhigya's happiness is unbound when they met after two long years... Their longiness, their carvings , their distance are overcomed...

Abhi is feeling very proud and happy to see his princess... He plays and pampers his baby so much...

Their lives have become colourful and happy again...

But...

Everything is only for a short span of time....

Yes...

Abhi has to join his work again.
..

They lived happily only for a longing waiting (in 2 years) to get a two month holiday to be together....

Life is not easy for them... But their love is strong enough to face the world and the 2months of happiness is always they longed to have and worth to remember...

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

I know its quite emotional... But now a days, many woman are facing this situation... Not everyone can take their wife nd family along with them to abroad...

I just want to potray how to earn a livelihood, people are suffering and sacrifing their happiness....

May god help everyone to be together with their family....

Hope you all like this shot...

If you like it, please vote and pen down your comments...

Waiting for your votes and comments...

Yours buddy

Crazymahiz......

Signing off.....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🏃🏃🏃🏃🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 760 8
A short story...A love-hate relationship..finally the love win over the hate..Abhi & Pragya ll unite for their cute little princess.. © Copyrights re...
9.9K 1.1K 8
Is it easy to cage a heart??? Heart beat proves that a human is alive.... Is it possible that a heart can beat for other person??? Well it's always s...
8.4K 915 6
He is a perfectionist.... She is a messy queen.... He wants everything to be in order... She always mixes up everything.... He values time and is wa...
7.4K 652 13
She was twenty, and was a second year undergraduate student of Management studying in Pune. She was innocent, she was lively, she was intelligent and...