It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?

14.7K 333 176
By kath_0324

Tooth:

I was busy in my palace doing what I always do; collect teeth.

I was disturbed by one of North's elves.

"Hey, what brings you here?" I asked him.

He told me that North wanted me to go to Arendelle and bring Sandy with me.

I knew where he was, my fairies see him all the time, since our job was somehow similar. He was just near Arendelle so I instructed three of my fairies to go fetch him.

North might need immediate help and I couldn't waste time. I headed for Arendelle hoping I wasn't late for anything.

Jack:

"So, she's the sister, huh?" Bunny shouted.

"Yes! Is there no faster way to travel??" I yelled as we slid through the tunnels.

"Given that there are four of us?? No!" Bunny yelled back.

"We have to get to Elsa!" Said Anna.

"Hang on, Princess. We're almost there!"

And we slid towards the end of the tunnel. Bunny jumped first, holding Anna in his arms. I grabbed Kristoff's collar and lifted him up. It was night time when we got there.

"Woah. Easy there, pal." Kristoff said fixing his shirt.

"Oh, crikey! Jack!" Bunny pointed to whatever it was behind us.

We all turned around and saw that Arendelle was being consumed by darkness.

"Elsa!" Anna cried running towards the kingdom to look for Elsa.

"Anna!" Kristoff ran after her.

"Let's go, Cottontail." I said to Bunny as we started to head for the palace.

"I told you never to call me that!" He protested.

"Sorry. Hobby." I gave him a smirk. "Now let's go fight Pitch."

"I'm with you, mate."

Elsa:

"What in the world were you guys thinking?!" Tooth scolded.

It was her who crashed on me, saving me and North from those Nightmares.

"Tooth!" I hugged her. "I got nervous, I didn't know what to do."

"There was too many of them, Tooth. I tried to fight them off but I was outnumbered." North explained.

"If Sandy here was not able to catch up with me, you could've died! Thanks to his whip, that held both of you together, I was able to push you away from those Nightmares!"

"I'm sorry!" I started shouting. I notice that I made it snow in Arendelle again.

"You still have time to chit chat in my presence?" Pitch said. "Ah! Sandy, nice too see you again."

Sandy formed golden whips from both of his hands.

"Staaaaayy awaaaaay from my sisteeeeer!" Someone threw a snowball at Pitch.

Anna?

"Wha- how did you?" Hans was shocked that Anna was here. I was too.

"Jack, Kristoff and Bunny saved me." She said strongly.

"Elsa, are you okay?" She ran towards me and helped me up.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Where's Jack?" I asked Anna.

"Yes, where is Jack, Anna?" Pitch sneered.

"Right here!" Jack appeared and started shooting sparks of ice towards Pitch who was counter attacking with his black sand.

"G'day mate!" Bunny said as he kicked the 2 Nightmares in the face and hit 2 more with his boomerangs. He tapped the ground and there came his giant rock sentinel eggs.

North opened 2 portals and out came a large number of Yetis and soon after, he was sword fighting with Hans. I could clearly hear the clashing of their swords.

Kristoff brought his sled with Sven, pulling it. He reached out to Anna who was standing beside me. They started running over the Nightmares with the sled and Anna hitting the others with a lute.

They were all fighting to protect me, to protect everyone, to protect Arendelle. Since I was in a trance, Tooth and Sandy shielded me from the Nightmares that were trying to harm me.

And that's when I realized, I didn't have to be afraid anymore. I woke up from the shock that put me in a trance. I looked at my hands.

"Let's show them what I can do." I said, smiling.

I walked forward and passed in between Sandy and Tooth.

"Elsa, can you fight? Are you ready to fight?" Tooth asked.

I just looked at her and smirked. A thing that Jack does.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled. I pushed my hands forward and created an ice barrier resulting the Nightmares, that were about to hit us, disappear.

I flicked my hand up, causing spikes to rise from the ground. I unleashed the anger that flowed inside me, using my powers to protect Arendelle from Pitch and that wretched Hans.

Tooth and Sandy continued to back me up. But no matter how hard we fight these Nightmares kept on coming.

"Argh!"

I turned around and saw North on the ground. He was on his knees.

They looked tired. I feel tired. We regrouped and faced Pitch and Hans.

"Elsa, what are we... gonna do?" Anna asked catching her breath.

"There's too many of them. I can't hold on much longer." Jack said, breathing heavily.

Everyone was tired. I don't think we can make it.

"It's over, Elsa!" Hans yelled. "Surrender Arendelle to me."

"Never!" I growled at him.

Jack stood in front of me, staff at the ready.

"So that's Jack Frost." Hans said.

"You'll never win this!" Jack shouted at him.

"Never? Look around you, Jack. Look at you, tired and exhausted." Pitch mocked.

Pitch was right. We were tired. All of our strength was used up in fighting his Nightmares.

"Get them!" Pitch ordered. His Nightmares charged once again and everyone fought with all the strength they had left.

Anna and Jack stood by me facing Pitch and Hans.

"Don't worry, Elsa. I'll take care of Arendelle for you." Hans said with an evil chuckle.

I started to panic. Fear of losing Arendelle, of handing Arendelle to Hans took over me. I didn't know what to do. We couldn't possibly defeat them. They were too strong.

I can't surrender Arendelle to him. I just can't.

"Hans, don't do this!" Anna cried.

"And why not?" Hans queried.

"Think of your family, your brothers, your kingdom. Hans, please." Anna was starting to beg. "Do you want them to condemn you more? To hate you more? To shut you out more? I, Anna, Princess of Arendelle, give you a chance to change your mind and side with us. Please, for your family, for you. Don't make things worse."

Hans:

I could see panic in Elsa's face. Finally, Arendelle was within my grasp.

"Hans, don't do this!" I hear Anna say.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Think of your family, your brothers, your kingdom. Hans, please." Anna begged. "Do you want them to condemn you more? To hate you more? To shut you out more? I, Anna, Princess of Arendelle, give you a chance to change your mind and side with us. Please, for your family, for you. Don't make things worse."

I was dumbfounded of what Anna said.

Anna was right. What am I doing? What I do reflects to the kingdom. And even though I hate my brothers, they are my family. What have I done? Instead of making things better, i've made it worse!

"Oh please! Enough with all this drama!" I saw Pitch form a scythe and was charging towards Jack.

Jack:

I stood in front of Elsa, holding my staff firmly, ready to protect her.

Pitch started attacking me with his scythe. I defended myself and Elsa and Anna, who were fighting some Nightmares behind me, shooting blasts of ice sparks with my staff. I saw him turn the scythe into a crossbow and was now shooting black spikes. I blocked the spikes by creating a snow barrier but one spike made its way through and was heading towards...

"Elsaaaaaaa!!!"

All I can say is that, i'm sorry if this sucked.. D; I had a hard time writing this.. D; I hope you understood what I tried to portray.. Ö thanks for your continuous support and for reading this fanfic. I love you all.. (>^^)> hugggs! XD ❄️ ~karyned23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 20
Queen Elsa of Arendelle has accepted her place in a loveless and convenient marriage until Prince Hans has brought himself back into her life. Bringi...
22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...
11.5K 198 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...
6.3K 269 22
{Written prior to Frozen Fever and the Frozen Sequel} Elsa has set off yet another Winter, but this time, she can't unfreeze it. Then the Duke return...