Anti-Agreste [ adrienette ]

By gelatoandchoco

Meet Marinette Dupain Cheng, a girl who's absolutely a pain in the ass when it comes to Adrien Agreste. Even... More

thank you
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
NOTICE
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
adrien's journal; for marinette.

chapter six

2.9K 137 95
By gelatoandchoco

I couldn't sleep.

Just thinking about what happened made me confused and scared. When I went back to the apartment after the auditions, Alya seemed to notice that something was bothering me, even though I got the spot. I tried to look like everything was fine, and I thought my acting would work since the thought of getting the spot made my confidence rise and made me think that she was buying it. But she still wasn't getting fooled by my good acting.

I mean, I wasn't too obvious, was I? I just accidentally broke my favorite mug, hit my face on a wall and tripped on nothing.

Yep. Totally not obvious.

I sighed and placed a pillow over my head, still thinking about what happened.

"I'm sorry."

What?

He stopped getting closer and rested his head over my right shoulder, his grip on my wrists were still tight.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered once more as he let go of my wrists. Then, when I thought that I was finally free, his arms quickly wrapped around my waist as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I-I didn't mean to do that . . . Please forgive me. I'm sorry."

He lets go of me, and in a blink of a cat's eye, he was gone.

Damn, that guy is the most confusing bastard ever. I groaned into my pillow and sat up from my bed, only to see Alya sitting there on her own bed, staring at me.

"How long have you been watching me?" I asked, shocked.

She shrugged and shifted into a more comfortable position, "I dunno. When you pretended you were sleeping? Girl, you weren't snoring. You snore when you're asleep."

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I raised my hands up in defeat, "Alright, you got me."

"Now tell me," she stood up from her bed and sat down beside me, patting my head, "What happened back there?"

I took a deep breath, then told her everything. Every single detail. I felt kind of awkward, since her eyes were so focused on me, as if she was trying to look into my soul.

"So," she stated, cracking a small smile, "He apologized? And hugged you? Was his arms strong and warm? Was his chest warm as well? Ooh, did he smell good? And . . . did he look into your eyes and told you he loves you? Eh? Ehh?"

I just stared at her, not knowing what to say. There she was, acting calm, wiggling her eyebrows, teasing me about the guy who could've done something to me. With my mouth wide open, I rolled my eyes and lied back down the bed, my back facing her as the blanket covers my body.

"I loathe you. Goodnight," I said, closing my eyes.

"Oi! Don't leave me with unanswered questions! Mari! Please!" she grabbed my feet in desperation, but I shook it off, ignoring her.

"I'm sorry."

Stop.

"I'm so sorry."

Stop it.

"I-I didn't mean to do that . . . Please forgive me. I'm sorry."

I hit my head using my hand, continuously whispering "stop" to myself, trying to shake away the words the disgusting overripe banana told me. Psh. He probably didn't mean it, anyway. He never says sorry to anyone sincerely.

"..was his arms strong and warm? Was his chest warm as well? Ooh, did he smell good?"

The thought of Adrien suddenly hugging me popped into my head. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist. They were indeed strong. His chest was warm, and he smelled nice. He was so close that I felt his warm breath tickling my neck.

My face suddenly felt warmer than usual, while thinking about the unexpected hug. What the heck.

Mari, what the fudging fudge balls are you doing. Ew. You're DISGUSTING.

I shook my head, "I'll wash my whole body tomorrow. Twice."

A/N:

short filler chapter hehe ;3;

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating fast. I promise that the next chapter will be long and really . . . uh, amazing. *cue awkward wink and awkward finger guns*

sayonara with sparkles and rainbows,

Gela ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1K 26
Christmas is a time for love, joy and laughter, even if you are a superhero of Paris and have sworn off love. 23 year old Marinette Dupain-Cheng and...
12.3K 369 21
At a Parisian boarding school for adolescents gifted in the fine arts, brooding pianist Adrien Agreste and aspiring costume designer Marinette Dupain...
482K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
580K 17.3K 32
-Fully Edited- Adrien Agreste is a famous boy in his school, he is well known for being a flirt who dates all girls and breaks up with them. On the o...