A Little Pain

By PhoebeP46

Goku and Nana meet and fall inexplicably in love with one another. At the time they meet, Chi-Chi is cheatin... More

Timelines- Not a Chapter
Bump
Bitching out....
Why Couldn't I?
Cute Girls in Baggy Hoodies and Neon Pink Shorts
"Look..."
Party Life
Drunk Desire
Reality Hits
Yamcha's Lucky Day
I Want You!
Homeboy
First Impressions
Hunger
Nights Into Mornings
I got this!
"Couch Crashing"
Cry
We had Chemistry, like the class?
It's Just Me
Don't Go!
The First Goodbye
Taken
F.H.T. (Female Humanistic Thinking)
Here It Begins
I'll Find You
Back To Work
Defense
Power Inside
Do.Not.Touch.Him!
Enlightened
Nice To Meet You
Do I Distract You?
Warm Fuzzy
New Clothes
Scouters and Radiant Eyes
The First Fallen...
"You. Shall. Be. Mine..."
The Second Fallen...
The Third Fallen...
Waiting For A Door..
Promises Are Meant To Be Kept
Naughty Nappa
Flight Heights
End of the Saiyan's Reign of Terror
Checkmate!
Tests and Good Results
A Step Forward
Release
Training (Lemon Warning!)
Say Hello To The Ginyu Force
Ginyu's Force
Vegeta and the Pleiadians
Porunga
Transformation Pt. 1
Ascension
Transformation Pt. 2
Vetrux
Memori (1/3)
Memori (2/3)
Memori (3/3)
This Fight Is For You!
The Showdown Begins
Turning Tables
That's What I Call Spirit!
Sacrifices
Continue To Live
Alive
A Change In Heart
'T' for Trunks
Firsts
Beaches
"Hellish"
Prelude to the Dog Race
Ganta VS Shiro
Holidays
New Year. New Fear.
Confirmations
The Web You Weave
Brink of Madness
No One Likes A Know-It-All
A Message To Hear
Stay With Me
Unadulterated Rage
The Lookout
Tensions with the Radar
Deciding Factor
Vacancy
Ceremony of Tears
Author's Note
Pinky Swear Under The Heavens
Identified Weakness

BADMAN

1.3K 45 11
By PhoebeP46

~~// Hey,  long time, short chapter but I'm halfway through the next chapter. I'm trying to keep up with the flow of life and make time to write and it's difficult. Excuse the picture, I couldn't find one I liked of Bulma with her fro and the BADMAN shirt, but this picture is just adorable, so enjoy!\\~~

"So, did you guys know that Yamcha's dating my mom?" Gohan said, nonchalantly, as he popped a piece of bacon into his mouth. I choked on my drink, snapping the glass in half; Riku breathing in a piece of pancake, attempting to choke it down. "What? Did I say something wrong?" Gohan said, slowly continuing to eat his breakfast before he was supposed to head down the street to summer school.

"Holy shit!" Riku sighed, hitting his chest. "I did not expect that." Riku looked over towards me but I had already moved from my seat at the table and towards the door, grabbing my purse along the way. "Nana, where are you going?!"

"To kill Yamcha! Riku, drop Gohan off at school, please!" I hollered as I busted out of our apartment hurling myself in the direction of the Capsule Corp. Anger fueled me, knowing full well that Yamcha had been calling himself Bulma's boyfriend, mooching off the C.C. and her fame. My phone buzzed, seeing a text from Riku, him telling me that Gohan claimed his mother and Yamcha had been dating for at least two months, Yamcha always telling him that him and Bulma were just friends, and that he often tried getting Gohan to call him 'Dad". This only further fueled my rage.

The doors of the Capsule Corp opened and I ran through them, heading towards where I could sense Yamcha and Bulma's power level. In the Garden, I found Krillin, Puar, Bulma and Yamcha all sitting around a small table in the shade, drinking pop and snacking on chips. "Nana!" They cheered, smiling at me.

I took a deep breath, walking over, calmly striking Yamcha across the back of the head and smiling at Bulma. "Hey, can we talk for a sec?" She nodded, not noticing my simmering rage and stood, dragging me away from everyone.

"What's up, Nani?" I couldn't say it, so instead, I showed her the text messages from Riku. The smile slowly faded from her lips and she whipped around, growling. "Yamcha!" He flinched, everyone looking over at us. "You're cheating on me, again!?"

"What? No!" He defended, standing. "Where did you hear something like that? You know that I'm all yours!"

"Gohan says otherwise." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Gohan is a child." He growled, face flushing.

"I think he would know who is mom is dating! Especially if you keep telling him to refer to you as dad! Seriously, what the hell?!" Bulma fumed, Krillin and Puar looked stunned as they stared at their friend. "How long has this been going on? And tell the truth!"

Yamcha took a long sigh and collapsed into the chair behind him. "It's been going on for three months." He said softly. Bulma inhaled sharply and I immediately grabbed her hand. "I never meant for it to happen or for it to continue. It started out as a one time thing, just a couple of drinks that lead to a one night stand." Bulma had tears streaming down her cheeks. "But, I dunno, I just kept feeling drawn to her. I couldn't stop myself." He looked up at us, anguish plastered over his face. "I'm going to move in with her soon. I meant to tell you, but I never had the courage to. I'm sorry."

"Why?" Bulma choked out.

"I told you, I didn't mean to. It just happened. I guess she just seduced me and lured me in. It also didn't help that you and Vegeta are fucking behind my back."

"Um, excuse me? What?" I looked at her.

'I'm not having sex with Vegeta." She said flatly. "Unlike you, I know how to stay faithful!" She yelled, hurling her can of cola at him, staining his shirt.

"We are not having sex." Vegeta spoke, appearing behind Yamcha, glaring at all of us. "Everyone here should already know where my loyalties lie." He said, gesturing to what seemed like me. "Bulma and I are not and have never been a thing." He leaned down to Yamcha. "But I can say this about her, she deserves better than scum like you." He glared and walked past us, probably to go train in the garden by himself.

"Please, leave." Bulma whispered, turning and almost falling into me. "I don't want to see you, Yamcha!" He let out a sigh and stood, shaking his head and walking out of the Garden and back into the Capsule Corp compound, Puar following him. I gently lead Bulma back to the table, setting her down in the chair next to Krillin, who frowned between us. "Thank you, Nana." She whispered, starting to break down and cry. "Thank you for telling me!"

My gaze met Krillin's and I leaned forward, handing him a $10 bill in my pocket. "Can you go and get us some ice cream?" He nodded and stood, giving Bulma's shoulder a squeeze before walking out of the Garden and to the nearest ice cream shop or store. Bulma leaned onto my shoulder, and I held her, letting her cry it out, knowing this is what she needed.

After she had calmed down a bit, and Krillin still hadn't returned, we took a walk through the Garden, silently making our way through flowers and greenery, "I don't need him, right? We can have fun without him! We don't need a man to make us happy! We can do bad all by ourselves!"; She took a sharp breath, "We need to go and get our hair done, now!" She started to drag me out of the garden.

"But--Krillin's bringing us ice cream!"

"Text him and tell him to bring it to us!" I sighed, laughing her off as we headed out of the Garden and down the street towards our local hair salon. When we entered, Bulma immediately threw herself into a chair, demanding that our quirky hairstylist just have fun and make her a completely different person, which she promptly did, turning Bulma's long blue hair into a crystal blue perm. As Bulma sat in a hair dryer, the hairstylist had a blast chopping off my extremely long hair, layering it to my middle back and sending off the chopped pieces to a foundation that would make it into a wig for a child. It took me a while to adjust to the weightlessness of my new style while Bulma squealed in delight at her new do, Krillin taking a momentary double take as he walked into the salon, ice cream cones in hand.

"So, since you're single now, we should throw a barbeque." Krillin said, licking his ice cream as we walked.

"Food wouldn't be bad. I'm kinda hungry. Let's start grilling!" Bulma cheered as we got into the kitchen, beginning to bring out food and start grilling. Vegeta walked in from the Garden, looking at us with silent eyes and a foul smell wafted over us. "Oh my god, is that you?" Bulma gagged walked towards him. "Ohohoh, you need a bath." She winked at him, moving away from us, poking at his chest. "Follow me." She said, fluffing her hair towards him and walking off towards the living quarters.

"Did...Vegeta just listen and comply?" Krillin gaped as I nodded, shaking my head, laughing to myself. "Whoa, Bulma has him under her spell." He said, taking a stack of meat outside to the grill. "It must be the hair."

"Tell me about it." I laughed, following him with another bowl of chips and some condiments. "Who knows, maybe she'll move on quickly and hook up with Vegeta?" We both laughed as Bulma came outside, giggling to herself. "What's so funny?"

She leaned across the table, smiling widely and staring at the door. "Just give it a minute or two." She grinned, leaning over and grabbing a chip as Krillin flipped a stack of ribs. We shrugged to each other and began chatting when a loud bang caught our attention.

Vegeta strode out of the Capsule Corp, looking furious but fabulous in a pair of dark yellow pants and a hot pink shirt. Krillin and I burst out laughing. "Do not laugh! Pink is not a color for a man such as myself! You, woman!" He pointed to Bulma, who just grinned. "Fetch me something else to wear. I look ridiculous."

"If you're going to live on Earth, you have to blend in. You're wearing the top notch of male fashion, my friend! Besides, you look good in it. Pink suits you!" He glared at Bulma. "So, what kind of sauce do you want on your ribs, Veggie?" He glared at her, shrugging and flopping into a chair near us, leaning over and grabbing a Sprite. Krillin looked over at me and mouthed the words 'Oh My God' as we both laughed silently. Riku came over after Gohan was in school, about dying of laughter when he read the back of Vegeta's pink shirt, which read BADMAN. We all joked around and tried to have a good time.

But an all too terrifying energy overcame the planet and I could feel it descending. I stopped eating, looking up to the sky, Vegeta doing the same thing. "What's going on?" Bulma asked us as Riku shrugged. Krillin's attention snapped upwards too.

"Is it...? No...It can't be."

"I think it is." I whispered to Krillin, a shiver running down my back.

"So Kakarot failed then?" Vegeta growled, striking the metal picnic table. "Dammit! How could that fool have failed us? He was supposed to have killed Frieza, that's what that God-thing said."

"Well, maybe it isn't Frieza." I said, trying to rationalize the feeling I had in the pit of my stomach. "Maybe he had a brother or something and he got wind and wants revenge?"

"You make it sound like that's any better.!" Krillin tried joking.

"Frieza does have a brother but that's definitely his power. Maybe he thinks Kakarot is also here?"

"What is going on you guys?" Riku sighed.

"Frieza, the one responsible for all the drama on Namek, is here, about to descend onto Earth!" I stood. "We need to get everyone else and go to where he's going to land! ASAP!" I turned to Bulma. "You have my Pleiadian gear here, right?" She nodded. "I'll be right back. Krillin, go call Tien and the others please, and Riku, go get Gohan from school." I rushed into the C.C., going into my old room and digging around and quickly changing into my battle suit. When I came back outside, Yamcha and Gohan were both in the Garden, talking with Krillin as Vegeta argued with Bulma.

"What do you mean I have to fight in this? Why isn't my armour clean yet?" He growled to her.

"Look, it was filthy, so it's in an extra rinse cycle, it'll take an hour at least."

"Shut up, Vegeta, we have to go. Are Tien and the other meeting us there?" Krillin nodded. "Come on, let's go! If the Emperor is back in town, we better go greet him." Gohan and the others nodded and we waved Bulma and Riku goodbye and took off towards where we could all feel Frieza's power level. Just as we all landed , Tien and Chiaotzu landed, glaring at Vegeta who strode to the front of the group.

"What are you looking at, Three-eyes?" Vegeta growled, arms crossed.

Tien glared at Vegeta, looking over to Yamcha. "How can you stomach being near that guy? He's repulsive."

"And you're a sore loser." Vegeta retorted. Tien's eyes flashed with a murderous rage and he took a leap towards Vegeta. I jumped in between them, pushing them apart.

"Stop it, you two! We have bigger problems right now. Frieza is going to be landing here any second. " The wind shifted and whipped around us, all of our eyes travelling upwards to the blue sky. A small aircraft with a towering Namekian standing on it descended; Puar, Bulma, Riku and Piccolo climbed off or out of the Capsule Corp craft. "Hi Piccolo." I nodded at him but turned my attention to my non-fighting friends. "What are you guys doing here?? Do you have any idea how dangerous this is going to be?!"

"If I'm going to die, I at least want to see who's killing me." Riku complained, gesturing towards Bulma. "And besides, our new single friend wants to see if Frieza is cute. Who knows, maybe she'll be our secret weapon."

Piccolo grunted, whirling around. "All of you, shut up and powers down! Frieza's here!"

Everyone fell silent, looking up at the darkened sky, a massive space craft flying over us, and landing just beyond a ridge. We all silently looked at each other, some of us terrified, others appalled at the survival of Frieza. The ripping of air and unfurling of mechanical legs let us know we had brief moments before we'd be faced with the lizard tyrant and I had no idea if any of us would be enough to stop him, again.

"You cannot be serious! I've never felt anything anywhere near the amount of power I'm sensing right now. We can't attack him. That's suicide!" Yamcha bellowed, forcing Vegeta to slap him in hopes of quieting him.

"Then you better be prepared to die. Either we attack him and die in battle or he blows up the planet and we all perish with it. Personally, I'd rather take my chances in battle than die like a coward. Whichever way you choose to die, we all need to lower our power levels so we can sneak up on him before he finds us." Piccolo said, nodding over towards Gohan and I.

Gohan's wavering eyes met mine and I smiled at him in his little Saiyan uniform, ruffling his hair. "Come on, kiddo. Let's go." He nodded and we all slowly moved towards the ridge that divided us and Frieza. We climbed up the rocks, quietly as we could, Gohan helping Bulma and Riku as they climbed with us. Piccolo and I were the first two the reach the top. We peaked over the ledge, seeing Frieza and his men emerging, a large man, whom I'm guessing was his father or older brother, stood next to him. Yamcha was whimpering far below us, and I was afraid they could sense our power or hear him. "Shh!" I whispered, glancing down to our friends far below us.

"Spread out and comb the entire planet for his friends. When you meet them, men, show no mercy. The only thing I want you to do is be wary of his girlfriend and son. When you find those two, bring them to me, alive. I wish to kill them before him, I want it to be the first thing he sees when he comes home. I want the blood of his two most precious beings to bathe his feet as he realizes I am the only one there to greet him, just before I send him to his final grave!"

"Yes, sir!" The men of Frieza's new army started to disperse, quickly flying upward. My knees and legs shook under me, the fear of being found and slaughtered overcoming me but before the men who had ascended into the air got too far, they rained from the skies, only as separate limbs. I grew nauseated at the sight and grimaced, Piccolo waving for everyone to stop for a second.

A figure appeared before Frieza's army, standing tall. He had on yellow boots, black pants, a sword strapped to his back, a blue blazer and light purple hair. Although I didn't know him, or could see his face, something about his posture said he was on our side and his energy had a familiar tune to it. Piccolo glanced over at me and gave me a brief nod, letting me know we should wait it out to see where this heads. "I don't think you understood me, Frieza!" The voice boomed from the new stranger. "I'm going to finish you, once and for all!"

Frieza's men all attacked the young man at once, and he moved with such speed, I could barely keep up. I saw his sword move once and then suddenly all of Frieza's men fell to the ground in a collective thud. "Holy shit!" I whispered, crawling down a bit.

"Nana, are you okay?" Gohan softly yelled up to me. "What's going on up there, and what's the new huge energy?"

"Piccolo, we should move back and retreat a bit. This looks bad." I said, my limbs shaking as the air became thick with blood. He shook his head, eyes glued to the tension before him. I glanced over and saw the young man, facing towards us this time. He had piercing blue eyes and couldn't be over the age of 18. His face looked familiar but I just couldn't place it.

"I understand that you have a date with Goku, but you're going to have to cancel it." The stranger said to Frieza, smirking. "You see, only one of us is going to greet Goku when he comes home, and I promise, it isn't going to be you." He said something else, something that got muffled by the wind but whatever it was caused Frieza and his friend to both burst out laughing.

The earth started to shake as the young man let out a loud scream, shattering the mountainside most of us clung to for survival. "Everyone, move back!" Piccolo shouted as everyone retreated far below, to a safer distance. I, however, was transfixed on the person in front of me, so much so that I climbed completely up and sat on the ground, watching in plain view the fight that was brewing. "Nana, what are you doing?! Come down here!" Piccolo bellowed over the sound of this mans shout and electricity but I couldn't move.

His aura flared a hot gold color and his purple hair changed and turned blonde. His bright blue eyes darkened to a green color and my breath stopped coming out. Tears instantly sprung to my eyes and I shook my head, memories of Namek resurfacing as Frieza hailed an assault of energy attacks towards the stranger who had the same eyes as the man who claimed to love me a few months ago. I flew backwards, falling off the mountainside

Arms wrapped around my waist and I felt my feet touch ground. I looked up, expecting to see the love of my life, but came face to face with the pissed off but worried eyes of Vegeta. "Who told you to go out on your own like that? You could have given us away!" I wiped my eyes, collapsing to the ground and cowering to the closest person, who happened to be Riku. "Why are you crying? What did you see up there?"

"A S-Super Saiyan..." I whimpered, closing my eyes tightly as vivid flashbacks of my final moments with Goku started to replay.

"A Super Saiyan? You're kidding me!" Vegeta lamented.

"Maybe it's my daddy!"

I shook my head, brushing away tears. "No, he isn't your father, but he might be related somehow. For all we know, this guy could be Goku's kid or something." Tears hit my eyes faster and Riku soothed me, trying to get me to calm down.

"Guys, look!" Krillin shouted, pointing upwards towards the sky. "That kid just cut Frieza up into tiny pieces!" We all glanced up, seeing two figures standing in the air and one figure that was massively disfigured. The kid put out one hand and blasted the remains of Frieza to bits, changing his focus onto the other man, who we figured with Frieza's father and quickly made quick work of him, blasting him to bits as well.

"Whoever this kid is, I really hope he's on our side." Tien said as the boy turned towards our group. He took a step and then bolted towards us. "Or, maybe he's a badman. Brace yourselves!" We all tensed up and even though I was one of the strongest here, I couldn't help but feel disarmed by the intense teal eyes of the stranger.

He landed right in the middle of the group, directly in front of me. Everyone took a step back as the boy kneeled down in front of Riku and I, giving out his hand to me. "Hey, Nana. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" I blinked, cowering closer to Riku and burying my face into his chest, fully expecting him to protect me.

"Yeah, if you want her attention, you're gonna have to turn off the Super Saiyan thing. Still a sore subject." Riku said, stroking my hair, somehow at ease even though a possible threat sat in front of us.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry Nana, I forgot. But hey, I've got good news for you." He let out a sigh and retreated back to his purple hair and blue eyes, his energy not so intimidating anymore and gave me a friendly smile. "Goku's coming home today. Come with me and I'll take you to him." He offered his hand out one last time and I wiped my tears away, no longer haunted by images of Namek and slowly let my hand slip into this stranger's clutch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
603 14 23
After finding out who truly Goku is, Chichi divorces him and abandons him and Gohan. However, Chichi calls the government intervention to take them a...
11.7K 266 38
Seven years have passed since the defeat of Cell and Hazel. Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, and Tien had managed to move on from the death of their good friend...
34.2K 557 24
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. This story is from after the Cell Games and during the Buu Saga. After the Cell Games, Gohan struggles with his guilt an...