The Devil's Angel-NaLu-

By CHarmaineH19

Heaven and Hell, An angel and a devil, Black and white, Light and dark... Like a fitting key that matches its... More

The High Heavens
The Depths of Hell
The Meeting and Plans
The Plan Begins
Kidnapped Angel Slave in Hell
New Life in Hell
The Demon Dragons' Family Tree
Announcements
Author's Note (Please Read!)
Preparations
Ready?
A Fated Meeting
Gaze
Chance
An Angel Maid?!
The First Day with Master Natsu
An Angel's Nightmare, A Devil's Dream
Savior
Reason
Library Rescue
Author's Note(Sorry)
Natsu's Anger and Badass side, E.N.D
Mirajane and Erza, a Demonic Angel duo!?
Accidental
A Date on Earth (SPECIAL CHAPTER⭐Part I)
A Date on Earth (SPECIAL CHAPTER⭐Part II)
Possession
The Angel of Royal Blood
Tagged
Cuddle
Noble Demon
The Mistress's Arrival
Strange Feelings
(Spoilers)New Story Coming Soon
In Love
Burnt Memories
Author's note

StarGaze

3.4K 100 62
By CHarmaineH19

After hugging her, he realized something and stood up.

"What's wrong?"Lucy asked.

He remained silent.

He lifted her up,carrying her in a bridal style then putting her down into a sitting position at the edge of the bed.

"Natsu?"

He knelt down and took off the heel of her right foot.

Lucy was confused by his action.

His hands then trailed up to her mid-thighs, making her blush furiously.

"N-N-Natsu..what are you doing?"she asked touching his hands and stopping him on his tracks.

Natsu ignored her and rolled down the long black socks off of her slender legs and threw it to the side.

Gently, he pressed on some parts of her foot.

After pressing the area below her ankle, she hissed in pain. He pressed it again but harder this time.

"Ow!"

"Why did you hide this from me?!"

"I...didn't want to make you worry.."she muttered.

"You know I wouldn't mind helping you. Who did this to you?"he said with his eyebrows furrowed, waiting for an answer from her.

"I-I tripped myself. Hehe, clumsy me..."she lied, laughing it off.

"Tell me the truth"he said in a low voice.

"Another maid extended her leg out causing me to fall. My ankle twisted in the way,"she told him in a quiet manner.

"What does the maid look like?"

"U-um..yellow eyes and shoulder-length purple hair with a streak of white hair on the left side on her face....eyebrows that kinda look like arrows,"Lucy recalled.

His spiky pink bangs covered his eyes, showing that he is mad and serious about this.

"..."

"Well, I need to go out for a bit so stay here and rest or else I won't forgive you for that. Understand?"he demanded.

"Yes.."she replied, looking down.

And then he left once again.

--------------------------
Lucy's POV~

Jeez, he don't need to get so worked up over a twisted ankle.

I'm sure he's still mad at me for hiding it from him. After all, he's a hot head.
.
.
Why does he care for me so much?
.
.
I took a deep breath in and sigh out, releasing those stressful thoughts.

This bed smells like him,light scent of Dragon's blood with a tint of muskiness, yet masculine and alluring.

'It's somewhat sexy.'

Without noticing it, a small smile formed on my lips as my eyelids got heavier by the moment.

------------------------
Natsu's POV~

Tch, can't believe that they tried to hurt her behind my back.

-Telepathy-

'Mary Hughes! Meet me at the library!'

'Yes sir!'

-------------------

"What do you need me for?"she asked. I could tell that she's faking a smile.

"I'm sending you back to the dungeons"I stated calmly.

"What for?"panic raised in her voice.

"For hurting Lucy"

"Noo!!! Not that place again! I was just having fun-"

I snapped my finger teleporting her away.

'Business handled' I smirked.

Quickly, I teleport back to my room to see my beloved maid.

-----------------------

Normal POV~

Natsu found Lucy curled up his bed, snoring softly with her lips slightly parted. Strangely, with Happy now laid down beside her.

Making sure she doesn't wake up, he quietly make his way to the bed and sit down next to her sleeping body while observing her peaceful face.

'Beautiful.'

Subconsciously, his hand gently brush away some strands of hair that's covering her face.

"Natsu..."

He quickly take his hand back after noticing what he's doing. Blushing on the way.

'Dammit. What have this girl done to me?!'Natsu thought, running his hand through his spiky yet soft hair.

'She must be tired...'

'Well, she did work hard even though I told her that she don't need to push herself so far.'

Checking the clock, he notice that it is time for his evening training.

*sigh* 'There goes my rest time...'

*snap*

------------------------

"Mmhm..."

Lucy's eyes fluttered, waking up and stretching with a cute yawn.

She look around before realising that she had been asleep on Natsu's bed for about 3 hours.

She rubbed her eyes and step off the bed, remembering something, her eyes widened.

Lucy hastily put her heels back on and rushed out the door, going down the long flight of stairs carefully while holding the handrails as she doesn't want to worry Natsu with her falling down the stairs this time.

Reaching the ground, she lose a few steps and twisted her ankle to the side when running to the training room. She knew that he would always be in there whenever he got nothing to do.

After arriving in front of the training room's door, she panted while trying to calm her beating heart with her hand and took a deep breath before opening it.

The door creak slightly as she peek inside to find him doing his usual routine.

"Natsu?"she said his name quietly but he can still hear her due to his enhanced hearing.

"Come on in, Lucy,"he grinned at her who only blushed cutely in return.
She entered the room quietly and closed the door which made a soft thud.

"Do you need anything?"she said, her voice came out softer than expected.

"Nah. I'm fine" he replied, continuing with his punches.

"Okay"she smiled and took a seat on one of the benches.

She sat there for quite a while, just waiting for time to pass.

She was distracted by his movements and was staring into space. Without realizing Natsu was waving his hand in front of her. It snapped her out of her daydream.

"Lucy!"his face close up to hers.

"W-what?"she blinked her eyes a few times before answering.

"Are you feeling okay?"he whispered with their noses touching.

She blushed and avoided his eye contact.

Natsu smirked at her cuteness.

"Come on Lucy, we're going,"he said as he took her hand.

"W-wait where are we going?"Lucy questioned, still flustered.

"You'll see," he smiled.

Soon they arrived in front of the royal dressing room again.

He open the door without even bothering to knock or care about who's in there.

"Yo~"

"Oh, Natsu-sama. What brings you here again?"Laki asked, getting up from the chair.

Natsu whispered into her ear saying," we're going out later so dress her in whatever you'd like. Be sure its warm!"

Lucy is confused looking at them.

Laki is then seen with a very happy face.

"I'll be leaving then,"he said leaving her in Laki's hands.

"Lucy! Tonight will be a special night for both of you and I'll make sure of it!"Laki exclaimed making Lucy freeze on the spot.

"E-eh!?"

"Mira I need some help!"Laki said aloud.

As if on cue, Mira seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Good timing! I just bought more clothes for you!"Mira smiled.

"We're gonna make you look you best!"they smirked and laugh evilly.

-------------------------

After a while of choosing and arguing over what Lucy should wear, they finally decided to keep it simple since they know Natsu would be terrified to see them overdo it and he isn't the kind to like a girl who overdoses on makeup or clothes.

They picked out a white crossed sweetheart top to match a high waisted polka dot blue skirt ,a warm cardigan and black ankle strapped short heels with mid-thigh black socks.

They then touch it up with a light shade of pink lip gloss though it was just a tint that is slightly noticeable.

Feeling like something is missing, Mira took out a headband of gems in the shape of a bow.

She tuck Lucy's hair behind her ears and put it on, leaving her front bangs framing her face.

"I think we did a great job Laki,"Mira said cheerfully.

"Yeah, you look great Lucy!"Laki agreed.

Lucy look at herself in the body-sized mirror. Spinning around a few times to check, she finally put on a heartfelt smile.

Mira and Laki exchanged glances and giggled.

"Now,now. You must get going shouldn't you?"Mira pushed her gently towards the door.

"A-ah! Thank you!"Lucy turned around to thank them before opening the door to leave.

They giggled again, "she looks pretty nervous."

"Yeah"
-----------------------

Lucy made her way to Natsu's room.

Knocking a few times, she heard a familiar 'come in'.

"Natsu..." she peeked in with a small smile before really going into the room.

"Lucy! Finally done?"he grinned.

She nod her head in reply.

"*sigh* It felt like hours,"he mumbled.

Lucy took a glance of what he was wearing, a black buttoned and collared shirt with sleeves half folded, casual black denim jeans. A pair of black and gold sneakers to match with.

In her view, he look pretty decent in the modern world such as earth.

"Where are we going now?"Lucy questioned him.

"I'm not telling you just yet," he replied with a smile forming at the corner of his lips.

He took her hand into his' and opened the portal to Earth.

On the other side was an edge of a cliff. It was very dark and Lucy felt the chilly air brush past them, making her shiver a bit.

"Look up,"he whispered.

She did as he said.

Her eyes widened in wonder at the beauty of a million stars above her. It took her breath away.

Standing still in shock, Natsu took a glance of her expression.

He gently squeezed her hand.

"You said you wanted to see the stars that day, right?"Natsu stated.

"Thank you,"she muttered with a smile that melted his heart.

"I-it's no big deal,"he turned away. "Well, l-let's just take a sit there."

She nodded in response.

Starting then it was only comfortable silence and they just sat there, admiring the view and enjoying each other's presence.

"I heard that there's gonna be a meteor shower tonight here that happens only once every 400 years,"Natsu started up a conversation.

"Really?!"Lucy exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with stars.

Natsu knew that she loves stars and that she misses gazing at the starry sky since hell doesn't have them. She told him that every night before she sleep she would gaze up at the sky above her in Heaven.
Lucy also said it was a beautiful view to behold from up on a high place.

Every night she would spot for constellations.

And so, he decided to do something for her.
It was a huge success for him in making her happy.

As he was still in his thoughts while staring at her, she was rambling on about the 12 zodiacs, constellations and anything star related which was too complicated to someone like Natsu.

Suddenly, she stopped, tilting her head to the side to take a look of him. "Am I talking too much?"she asked him sheepishly, her eyes held uncertainty, confusion and a slight bit of worry which seems almost too cute to Natsu whose cheeks are tinted pink.

"Nope. Not at all. Continue,"he laughed it off.

"It's fine. I know you weren't listening in the first place,"she grinned cutely.

"Ah~well..."

She giggled.

Natsu stand up from where he once sat.

Then he dug into jeans pocket only to take out a very small antique box.

She continued watching his movements, curious on what he want to do.

Soon she found him extending his hand out to her saying,"Care to dance till the music box stop? Er..milady,"

He gave an encouraging smile, trying to be a gentleman for the night.

Lucy was surprised and flustered at his sudden request.

She smiled, "Isn't it the other way around?"

Her cheeks were turned a light shade of red as she gave a small smile.

"Let's just stay that way for the night," he said quietly.

"Then gladly," she returned, taking his hand and stood up.

Natsu snapped his fingers and the music box which he put on the ground just now opened up and started playing a song perfect for them to waltz under the canopy of stars.

They took their position, locking their gazes on each other with a smile as the played into background.

He twirled her around making her laugh.

"Since when did you learn how to waltz? I thought devils don't waltz.."Lucy muttered.

"Well you can say I'm different," he smirked.

He leaned down to her ear.

"You look beautiful,"he whispered, making her blushed even more.

Ah. What is this feeling?

It feels like butterflies are swarming inside of me.

It this what they call love ?

----------------
Short Flashback~

It was a normal day at the Angels' Heaven Palace.

A certain blonde that seems to be around the age of seven is sitting in front of a mirror while Mira was combing her silky blonde hair.

"Mira-san, what is love?"her innocent voice asked.

"It's a little complicated for your age Lucy,"Mira answered nicely.

"Mama says it's a feeling you get from liking someone or being loved by someone."

"Yes, you can put it in that way because there are all different kinds of love," she smiled.

"For example you Father and Mother loves you dearly and you love them too right?"

Lucy nodded in reply.

"That's called love in another form,"

"But what about the love like in fairy tales?"she asked desperately this time.

"That form is 'being in love' or loving someone romantically. You'll understand when you grow older."

"What does that love feel like to you Mira-san?"

"Well being in love feels like you want to be with that special someone forever for all eternity. Being around them makes you feel butterflies in your stomach and nervous."

......

---------------------

After saying that, it makes her even more nervous.

He lead her to another twirl but this time, she was flustered. The pain in the ankle suddenly attacked making her lose her balance and fall to the ground together with Natsu.

She was on top of him staring right into his onyx eyes.

Heat rose to her face.

She started to panic that she can only hear sound of her own heartbeat rather than the sound the melody.

He chuckled at her reaction and tucked a few stray strands of her hair behind her ear.

The music was still ongoing but they were caught up in their little world.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars...

Their lips connected.

She shocked and surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss.

Both of close their eyes to enjoy it; the sweet taste of love.

They were locked in a sweet, passionate kiss.

His hand landed on her waist as the other was messing with her hair.

The night they spend together was unforgettable.

They finally let go to catch their breath.

Lucy's breath was in huffs, her face was flushed.

Natsu look up to the pure angel goddess on top of him; her blonde strands of hair messed up thanks to him, red cheeks, teary eyes and her mouth slightly parted to catch her breath.

It's like a work of art he made.

She looks cute yet beautiful to him at the moment.

He gave an amused smile to tease her.

She saw it and look away.

The night continued like that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.7K 20
Former Title: The Lost Memories... " Even though my mind forgotten about you , my heart couldn't ... Or I'd rather say it wouldn't ..." He suddenly d...
71.8K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
126K 4.8K 24
Lucy Heartfilla and Juvia Lockser were best friends since childhood as they both grew up in Phantom Orphanage and were picked on by the other childre...
96.7K 3.3K 27
3000 years ago there were many different races. Humans, Fairy, Angels, Demons, Trolls, Animals and so on live together in peace. No one knew how but...