Unrequited love | Yandere Sim...

By sparklyhuan

Ayano-chan has major feelings for Taro Senpai, yet she has never felt any emotion before. It's uncontrollable... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The evil plan
Chapter 3: Cherry Blossom
Chapter 4: Bittersweet Revenge
Chapter 5: New found love
Chapter 6: Just like his dreams
Chapter 7: Twisted promises
Chapter 8: A date with Budo-san
Chapter 9: The Amari restaurant
Chapter 11: Hidden guilt
Chapter 12: Kokona's stay
Chapter 13- Possessive
Chapter 14: Suicide of a tedious life
Chapter 15: The Ending

Chapter 10: Considerations

489 16 18
By sparklyhuan

A/n: This part may not be the best content as I am sat on a plane right now, but I hope you enjoy anyway. Thank you for your understanding.

The next day

Last night was a blur for Budo Masuta, but it was magical. He recalls every moment, especially Ayano, in her minidress looking stunning.

He remembers their meaningful chats as they walked in the cold night air, how they laughed together and walked step by step in canon, his arm wrapped around her, protecting her from the stabbing, bitter cold and warming her heart.

They belong together.

The dark grey-eyed guy enters school, putting his mobile phone away in his pocket, after looking at the adorable picture of him and Ayano last night at the restaurant, which Shinji had taken, and he smiles.

He adjusts his karate gi, tied around his dark hair, and feels a smile tug at his cream-coloured cheeks as he steps through his first classroom, a little bounce at his feet.

Everyday felt brighter with Ayano, and Budo feels more motivated to work hard. He needs her like air to breath, she is his source of happiness and comfort. He loves her.
.
.
.
After second lesson it is break time, and Ayano rapidly dashes towards the Dojo, where she knew Budo would be hanging out with his friends from the Martial Arts club. She has grown quite a liking to the Martial Arts leader, although she isn't entirely sure of her feelings towards him.

Friendship... or Romance?

As she is dashing down the narrow corridor, Ayano bumps into someone lean and sturdy, who gasps as he is pushed forward, just about dodging the falling girl. To Ayano's displeasure and annoyance, it isn't Budo-san whom she has bumped into.

Ayano is dazed a little as she lies on the floor, trying to process what had happened. The arrogant young man hasn't even bothered to catch her or even help her off the floor.

"Watch where your going, I almost fell down with you!" She hears the irritated voice exclaim as he dust himself down.

Startled, the girl looks up at the boy from the floor with her dark-grey orbs, which are suddenly widening. Taro Yamada brushes a hand through his dark hair impatiently, scowling at the unfamiliar girl on the floor with his dark, beautiful moons for eyes, as if he is waiting for an apology.

"I-I'm sorry." Ayano stammers barely stirs as she watches her Senpai strut off down the winding corridor. The familiar, uncontrollable feeling washes over the love-sick girl, and she is reminded once more about Senpai's beauty and perfection.

As her aura for Senpai fades once the young guy had escaped around the corner, Ayano picks herself up the floor, her sanity returning to her again.

Senpai is my oxygen. I need Senpai like I need air to breath, like I need food to power my body. He is my only true love. Nothing can replace him.

Little did she know that a guy, with dark grey hair and eyes, felt the same way about her. He is waiting for her warm hugs and smile.

The bell rings to symbolise the end of break, and the two go their separate ways, both a little regretful of not seeing each other.

Suddenly, another reminder overwhelms the pair like lightning striking. Ayano remembers the task she had asked Budo to carry out.

'I want you to kill Kokona-chan. Perhaps it will put your Martial Arts skills to some good use.'

Her face winces as she remembers her request like a distant, regretted memory. It seems so long ago when Ayano made the request, yet it was only yesterday.

Ayano thinks about her flawless Senpai, with his perfect hair she longed to see up close rather than from a distance as always, and his amazing smile, a mile wide, just for her.

Then she reconciles about Budo, kind, trustworthy Budo, who she knew that he loves her deeply and wants to make her happy.

Her mind aches with voices arguing and whispering inside her head, her mind insisting to go with Taro Senpai, her heart deciding to go with Budo-san.

As Ayano grudges off to her best lesson, her mind a mess, she starts to understand her feelings towards each of the guys.

Taro Senpai... Ayano forces herself to swear she loves him. It's a basic need, as normal as oxygen, loving Taro Senpai is a compulsory part of her life and it's uncontrollable. Even when she is with Budo-san, Senpai is always at the back of her head and she can't control it, it comes naturally to her.

There is no choice. Ayano cannot keep her eyes and heart off of Senpai. He is an addiction. A drug. Ayano couldn't live without him.

As for Budo-san, Ayano insists to herself that he is merely nothing, and that he must kill Kokona-chan Ayano's dark secret is exposed.
.
.
.
The streets of Shisuta town are busy as Kokona Haruka waits underneath the bridge for her date with the older guy she is expecting to meet up with. The girl smooths down her purple drills and clingy dress, that shows off a bit too much of her for a 'date', and takes out her purse from her bag, awaiting the money she'd receive.

"Excuse me, Kokona-chan?"

The girl's heart lurched a little as she hears a familiar voice calling her name, and she turns around with startled purple eyes to come face to face with the Martial Arts leader from her school.

Budo Masuta is wearing an oversize, grey hoodie and jeans, and he immediately averts his eyes in slight disgust and shame for the school girl in front of him, although he hides his opinions wonderfully.

'Oh... Shoot! It's someone from school. I can't let them know what I'm doing here!'

The slightly stupid girl folds her arms across her chest to cover some cleavage and folds her legs as she stands in attempts to hide her exposed thighs, and flashes a scarlet smile at the guy, who determinedly keeps his gaze at the floor throughout their conversation.
.
.

.

Budo-san leads the girl in the backstreet after he explains to her that he was the guy that Kokona was talking to online, which made the air-headed girl a little flattered but creeped out that an older guy from her school agreed to compensated dating with her.

"Do... Do you want my hoodie?" Budo finally exclaims to the surprised girl, seeming as though he had been desperate to tell her this a while ago, but felt to awkward to say so.

Kokona took the grey hoodie from the tall guy meekly and pulled it over her head. Budo sighs in a little in relief at the half-decent female.

Now he felt like he could fufill his task.

"So, Budo-kun. Do you wanna go out to eat or-"

The purple-haired girl is cut short from her words as the strong, Marital Arts legend grabs her wrist, dragging the girl away, who is busy staggering in her heels, protesting.

"What are you doing?!" Kokona yelps at the guy as she is forcefully pulled by her wrist "Get your hands off of me!"

'This is all for Ayano' Budo reminds himself as he winces, roughly handling the struggling female.

Suddenly, Kokona is thrust behind a dumpster by the stone faced male, his dark eyes glinting. She falls to the floor, shuffling against the bins to move the furthest away from the approaching male.

She understands what is going to happen to her, and she refuses "Budo-san, s-stop... Your scaring me..." she stammers at Budo, who appears to pay no attention to her begging, and the girl starts to panic.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Kokona screams at the top of her voice, her deep purple eyes now filled with fear. She no longer cared about her reputation, the girl only feared her life. "HELP! HELP-"

Cold hands clamp around the girl's scarlet mouth, smudging her lipstick. Kokona glared at her captor, but is too frightened and paralysed to move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 28
After finding out that Taro has taken a mutual interest to Budo, Ayano tricks some of the girls at school (that also have a crush on Taro) to form a...
59.5K 2.2K 25
[BOOK 1.] [Book 1/3.] Weeks has passed ever since Ayano successfully confessed to Taro. They've become known as the main couple. Leaving some to hono...
387 21 8
Kokona and Ayano both have their sights set on the same guy, Taro Yamada. Ayano deviously plans her rival's demise. She fantasizes over having Senpai...
52.8K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...