Teach Me

By lowkeydisaster

"Just don't tell anyone please" I looked him in the eyes. "I won't, your secret is safe with me," I sighed in... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Big question.

Chapter Thirty Four

3.1K 86 17
By lowkeydisaster

It was all going well so far, everyone was perfectly in sync with the music. We had started off the routine with the whole group dancing which involved many flips and complicated foot technique. However now we had moved onto the smaller group dances which I was apart off. Just after the boys had completed their routine, I was up to do my couple dance with Anthony.

Out of the whole routine I was most scared about this because all the attention had gone from a group of 30 to just 2 people. The boys' had ended indicating I was up, the music flowed into Let Me Love You - Mario and I swiftly took my starting position on the bench laid out on stage.

(A/N Watch the video above for a visual on the dance they're performing)

As part of the routine I turned to look at Anthony coming towards me with his large hat covering most his face. However, as he came closer I began to notice that the person dancing didn't have the same features as Anthony. I continued dancing not putting my full attention on the dance but on this guy I was dancing with.

As he sat down next to me, a million things ran through my mind. It was Jai. I slyly smiled at him as we followed the music to the middle of the stage. We moved perfectly in sync with one another as if we were made to dance together. It surprised me how well he had become at dancing with only a few dance lessons but I was grateful that he dedicated his time to learning this. Every time we had touched within the routine chills ran through me, I missed him no doubt.

The music was ending which resulted in us sitting back on the bench. It had struck me how relevant these lyrics were to our situation which I believe was why this dance become way more intimate than it originally was. Our movements slowed down and the end involved me slowly laying down on Jai's lap to where I got a full view of his glowing face. The music had stopped but from the loud screams of the audience the only thing I was focusing on was Jai.

Our faces inched slowly closer together until he ran out of patience and slammed his lips onto mine. Old feelings of excitement filled me as the roar of the crowd grew louder. Luckily this was the end of the whole dance routine and as much as I didn't want to move from this position, we had to pull apart. Jai grabbed my hand as we ran off stage to be greeted by the rest of the group.

"I'm so proud of all of you! That was incredible!" Leah screamed pulling everyone in to a huge group hug, "They're going to announce the winners so keep your fingers crossed and let's roll" with that we followed her to where the rest of the participants were waiting anxiously.

"Round of applause for all the participants tonight. This year for sure had the toughest competition we've ever seen." The speaker began, "Although there can only be one winner which the audience and judges had all voted for. As this year is sadly the last time we will be holding this particular dance competition, the winners prize is the biggest one yet. The winners will have the opportunity to be the dancers for a very talented young singer whilst on tour. That singer will be announced just after the winners!" Squeals of excitement sounded through the room backstage.

"Just before I do open this very card in my hand, I would like a huge round of applause for all the dancers who took part tonight. Without further ado I am pleased to announce the winners of the 2017 dance competition are," my heart beat harder at every second of waiting, the room was quiet enough to hear a pin drop "LEAHS DANCE SCHOOL!"

Screams and shouts filled the room as I saw my team jumping trampling each other. Soon enough I was carried and spun around in the arms of Jai to where I let out a scream of excitement.

"What are you waiting for let's go!" Leah shouted in pure joy as we all ran back onto the stage.

As we entered the stage, I immediately saw the my mum hugging Gina in tears along with the rest of the group excitedly hugging each other. I beamed a huge smile at them to where they returned it through screams. The mic was handed to Leah to where she wiped the tears streaming down her face as she faced the crowd.

"Standing here with my dance class who I've been teaching for many years is the greatest honour I could have ever had. Not only are these people standing before me students but they have grown to become family to me. I have watched them grow as dancers and as people. Thank you so much for being such a great people to work with, I couldn't have wanted it any other way." I immediately pulled her into a hug followed by the rest of the group and at this point everyone was crying.

"As you've all be eagerly waiting to know who the world known singer is. Well it is the one, the only JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Can we just take a moment? This no longer was a prize, THIS IS A GIFT FROM GOD. I have never felt so happy in my life with all the people I love in one room.

"Congrats to the winners of 2017, LDS!" Yet again we crushed each other with hugs as we walked off the stage screaming for joy.

"JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER!" I heard Monika scream loud enough for all of us to hear as we got backstage. I looked over to see they had all come back here. We all laughed in response to Monika before she gave me a hug.

"Scar!" My mum squealed pulling me into the tightest hug. "I'm so proud of you sweetie. Also shouldn't you be somewhere?" She asked regarding the hospital.

"Well you see someone's calli-" I slowly backed away from here.

"She's joking. You're mum was the one who partially helped us get you out." Luke spoke causing me to laugh in shock.

"There's the power couple." Beau smirked at us followed by laughter.

"Well done guys you deserved to win!" Jessica smiled at us.

"Thank you guys. I love you all!" I smiled at them.

As we all walked out the back entrance and towards the car park, I looked back for Leah.

"Hey Leah. I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping all these years, without you I wouldn't have found my true talent. I'm forever grateful." I greeted her, in response she pulled me into a hug.

"You're one of my favourite students, you've been such a joy to work with and I'm excited for this huge step you're about to take.
However I don't think you should be thanking me, you've got quite the boy." She spoke motioning towards Jai.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"He didn't tell you? He was the one that pleaded me to let you participate in this competition. The only reason I couldn't put you in was because of your attendance but he somehow persuaded me to let you in. You should be thanking him." Her words struck me, I was in pure shock more than I had been before.

"I'll be right back" I replied looking around for Jai. Just as I saw him, he was leaning against his car talking to James. I ran over towards him at full speed and as soon as I got closer I slammed my lips upon his.

Our lips moved as perfectly as we did when danced together. We were made for one another and I was not going to let him go again.

"What was that for?" He smirked at me as we pulled apart.

"Everything you've ever done for me. I can't let you go again. Jai Brooks I love you with all my heart." I spoke.

"I love you too. I think this is the right time to ask you but would you give me a second chance? I know I've fucked up bu-" before he started rambling again I kissed him to shut him up.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend, again" I laughed.

With the boy I love by my side, my friends laughing to each other at a poor joke Beau had made, my dance team still screaming out in joy and my mum talking to Gina with her proud smile plastered to her face. I've never felt so alive and I know that for whatever is about to come in the future, I am ready.

-------------
The end!  I'm sad to know this book, my first ever book had come to an end. It has been an absolute pleasure writing it and I know the main reason for me wanting to finish this was due to the support I've received on it.

Thank you so much for all the votes and kind words I've gotten, this book has made me grow as a writer and this surely won't be my last book. Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.4K 38
Savannah orlove and Zack Ryder have been friends since they were toddlers, but a dare changes the relationship between them and things get complicate...
1.2M 11.9K 77
New to the WATTPAD? Don't know what BOOKS to read? Need some MAJOR help? NO problem. Welcome to THE BEST WATTPAD BOYS! _ _ _ Rankings (I am unashame...
14.6K 275 19
All of (or most of) Edgar Allen Poe's short stories and poems. [if you would like to see a story/poem added feel free to message me]
3.4M 77.3K 41
1856 Eastern Germany A war has broken out in the supernatural world. Pinning vampires against werewolves. The human population of Eastern Germany i...