The Bean Family

By brineandkale

Five chaotic siblings in the 1800's. Yeah its pretty crazy around here. More

Ch. 1- Meet the Parents!
Ch.3- Five Kids too Many!
Ch. 4- Easter with the Beans
Ch. 5- The Biscuit Shack

Ch. 2- Andrew Bean

10 0 0
By brineandkale

A few years after, Augustine and Mary Jane were happily married and Mary was pregnant with their first child. Crazy, right? They were happily taking a walk down the street when it happened.

"Augustine!"

"Yes, dear?"

"My water broke!"

"GOOD HEAVENS!"

Augustine ran around town looking for a doctor while Mary Jane hustled into the carriage to take her home. Augustine finally found one and brought him back home to his frantic wife.

"Our child is being born, please help us doctor!"

"At your service." He bowed.

•••

Andrew Bean was finally born. Little did the small family know he would be the oldest of five children. There was one thing special about Andrew though. He was born with a bowl cut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 15.3K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
5.8M 378K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
To Love a Villain By laiba

Historical Fiction

58.9K 4.4K 24
❝My love will drown you to the depths of the sea.❞ Furat bin Kiyan, the fleet admiral of Al Andalus, is a spy and a rebel on a mission to kill the ca...
41.4K 5.7K 17
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...