Ch. 5- The Biscuit Shack

Augustine and Mary Jane decided they needed a break away from the kids. They decided to go to the local biscuit shack to get some chicken and biscuits.

"Bye kids!" They said before leaving Andrew is charge. Obviously, that was a mistake.

While the couple went to the biscuit shack, the kids made some ground rules.

"Rule 1," Frances announced, "Bedtime is 8:30!"

"Agreed," replied Andrew.

They started listing rules and Andrew kept agreeing. Then, since they were the Bean kids, they broke all of them.

"Rule 2- Don't break the dishes? How about...no?" said Lucinda as she dropped the plates.

"Rule 7- No running in the house? Oooooops!" yelled Rosey, as she ran away from her brother.

"ENOUGH." Andrew shouted, loud enough so even Frances, who was throwing the silverware, heard it. "EVERYONE TO BED. It's 8:34!" They all scurried into their rooms to change, brush their teeth and go to bed.

Meanwhile, at the biscuit shack....
There were very little people there. Mary Jane went to sit down while Augustine ordered. They ordered a large basket of biscuits and started munching until a biker gang approached them.

"Yee'haw," one of the heavier ones said, he was the leader of the clan.

Mary Jane noticed a little chihuahua next to the leader's wife. She tried to hold back an "aww."

"What are you country folk doing 'ere?" the smaller biker asked.

"Just eating biscuits, minding our business," replied a care-free Augustine.

"Nice, um can we try some?" his wife asked politely. Mary Jane was astounded at her mannerism.

"Why, of course you may! Take as many as you need!" They took the whole basket and passed it around.

After they finished, there were only 3 biscuits left. They decided to bring them home to their probably starving children.

When they got home, the children were all tucked in bed and Andrew and Frances were knocked out on the couch. There was broken glass all over the kitchen and Mary Jane put the biscuits in the fridge with caution.

"I knew we shouldn't have left Andrew in charge!" Augustine said, sweeping up the glass.

"Let him life, at least they're all sleeping!" Mary Jane replied, heading to bed. "Goodnight love"

"Goodnight, dear." And they went to bed with the house a mess.