Accidental love

Od nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

Chapter 33

1.7K 63 37
Od nochillmad

(Lauren's pov)

I groan sitting up immediately being hit by the blinding light, my head is pounding worse than usual, I fell awful?

I roll over falling onto the floor, empty bottles clink as I move around, my choice of drink last night was ciroc, ever since the trial last week I have bottle after bottle every night cause I know if I'm hungover I'll have another dream about her.

Groaning painfully I made it too my knees, I slept on the couch cause Isaac doesn't enjoy sleeping by himself.

I squinted the lights were so bright, pathetically I crawled too the bathroom before throwing up violently in the toilet, so violently my insides hurt, partly from alcohol but mostly from Mani not being here.

Last week.
After paying off her whole 3000 dollar fines and flying out my attorney from Miami just so she can have a good lawyer and get off, I sat in the back of the courtroom next too Dinah, for the first time in days I saw Normani, she looks broken, she always has a big smile or at least a glow too her but right now she has nothing but frightened look on her face, I know my babies scared, she's so fragile she can't go too jail, who's gonna protect her?.

All she has too do is ple innocent and she can come home with me, please I just need her back in my arms as soon as possible.

My attorney was able too get the weapon possession charge dropped do too lack of evidence that the gun was hers, I'm positive it's mine but I was too fucked up too remember why I put it there.

After they swore on the bible they called Mani up too the witness stand, I've never seen her look just so unhappy and disoriented, our eyes connected, her demeanor changed, she looked full of sorrow and disparity, as much as I wanted too I couldn't look away the agony tearing at my soul as I watched her tear up.

Her eyes fell down when the judge said her name, I could feel my eyes getting watery.

"What does the defendant plee?" The judge asks, her eyes make there way too mine.

Our eye contact was intense, "I love you" she mouthed straight too me.

"Guilty" she says aloud, my head falls along with my heart, a tear threats too fall.

I dint want too cry in front of her or Dinah, nor did I want too be here any longer,  I stood up walking straight out the court room.

I vomit in the toilet again this time feeling more pain in my stomach, falling too the ground I stare up at the ceiling thinking about Mani for the thousandth-....fist time cause she never leaves my head or my heart.

Closing my eyes, I wish it was the last time deep down inside.

-
"Wake up" I hear, I don't want too ever again. cold water splashes on my face jolting me into a up right position.

Zens standing over me with a cup in her hand

"Hey" she says slapping my face rapidly as I fade in and out of consciousness.

"Mani" I say groaning.

"No, she not here" Zen says angrily.

"Lauren, you need too get it together" she holds me up against the bathtub.

"I can't I need her" I whine pathetically.

"Your fucking pathetic crying over a bitch" she spat at me.

"She not a bitch don't call her that" I say back attempting too push her off me, I was far too weak.

"Look at me" she slaps me hard causing my eyes too jolt open.

"Pull your self together, you've been wasted every night for the last week, she's not in prison, she not even in Jail, she's in country, she will be back in 21 days, you have a son now who hasn't been too school in a week.

"I can't, I need her" I whine putting my face in my hands.

She slaps the shit out of me, I'm about ready too fight her.

"Act like a fucking adult handle your responsibilities, you have bills to pay homework too do, and you have too go house shopping" she says I hear her loud and clear but I keep fading in and out of continuousness.

She splashes water on my face making my eyes open, just barley behind Z who's kneeling in front of me I see Isaac standing in the door way, he looks terrified.

She pointed too him, "do you this" she says pointing too his face, he was crying and shaking.

"He found you, he thought you were dead" she says angrily.

I look at him then back too her, my eye filling too the brim with tears.

"You are hurting yourself slowly, you will die of you keep doing this shit" her tone gets softer when she wipes the tear from my cheek.

"The first time you were passed out on the floor you over dosed, this time you were just asleep, third time is a charm Lauren"

"I'm weak" I say lowly as more tears fall from my face.

"Drinking all day and night is what's making you weak, you have too change if you don't want too feel weak anymore" she says sitting the cup of water up on the counter.

"Do you need help?" She asks looking me in my eyes.

I hood pathetically.

"I got your back on anything" she says grabbing my hand and helping me too my feet.

"Your gonna be okay" she says wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Get in the shower" she says stepping behind me and turning it on.

"And stop crying you look like a bitch right now" she chuckled paying my shoulder.

I smile weakly, my stomach has absolutely nothing in it.

"And you throw up like a white girl" she says handing me a towel.

I raise my eyebrows, "how?" I say.

"Because your covers in vomit and it all clear, there are no chunks and no color in it, it doesn't even have a scent" I look down seeing my puke stained shirt and the puddle I was standing in ashamed.

"Sit look so sad, not all of us can be strong pukers" she says before shutting the walking out of the bathroom.

Isaac follows her closely holding onto her leg.

I shut the door before taking off my clothes putting them in the sink and getting in the shower.

I stare as the water streams down my face, Violent images blasted through my mind, the bottle dropped from hand onto the floor long with my body sending me into a seizure, I looked down at the neckless around my neck.

Over dosing is the last thing I wanna be looking back on, suddenly I find myself angry I take the wash cloth and scrubbed my self aggressively, a strong part of me is trying too scrub away my shame and misery.

I stop when I hear the door open again, my entire torso is bright red and aching.

  I peak around the curtain seeing Zen grabbing my clothes and putting them in the washer before bringing me some clean ones.

She got down on her knees and spayed the spot with the vomit before wiping it with a sponge.

I furrow my eyes brows, why is she cleaning up after me?, does she miss my sex or is she Just 'having my back?' I think for a second, it's been a weak since we've slept together but she's had my back since the gas station incident.

I turn off the shower and open the curtains after she leaves, wrapping my self in the towel I wring my hair out before wiping off the mirror.

I look at my self in the mirror wth disgust in my eyes scoffing at myself I open the mirror and take a couple aspirin.

Drying myself off I put on the basket ball shorts and shirt she gave me from the laundry.

I blow out a deep breathe before walking out and being hit with a wave of sun light causing me too groan wince.

"Come on" Z says patting my shoulder, I stand there for a second feeling woozy before following.

Isaac still attached holding onto her pants as she walked.

She stopped taking a breath before bending down and picking Isaac up.

"I get it that was really scary but I need too be able too walk freely without your fave going in my anus every Time I stop" she says setting him down on the kitchen counter.

He nods staying up on the counter, Zee leads me over to the sink where I see all of my alcoholic beverages sitting next too the sink, some of them still full.

She opened a bottle of Smirnoff handing it too me, the scent hit my nostrils making me queazy.

"Poor it out or drink it the choice is yours" she says folding her arms.

I look at the bottle briefly before poring it Down the drain effortlessly.

The bottle of Hennessy was next,I closed my eyes feeling my throat burn, the fresh memory of me chugging it the being slapped by Dinah at that party.

My eyes flashed open again and I opened the bottle and pored it all out with out hesitation, I could feel, the sting on my face from Dinah hand that night.

I grabbed a bottle of tequila and Bacardi emptying them out at the same time, it made me feel better but not as good as I feel when I'm drunk.

I grabbed the bottle of fireball on,y for her too grab my hand.

"Is this fireball?" "I'll take this off your hands" she says taking a swig and tucking the bottle off under her arm.

I grab the last bottle, vodka and stared at it, there were no bad memories or good ones, it just made me feel neutral, I really wanted too drink it.

Zen grabbed the bottle from me opening before handing it back, "drink it" she folds her arms. I want too I really do but I get this pain in my kidney and in my head in my throat in my entire body.

"Drink it!" She says sternly causing my hands too shake, I feel myself getting choked up, I feel like throwing up but there absolutely nothing in my stomach.

"Stop crying and drink it!" She says scaring the tear that threatened too fall down my cheek.

I bring the bottle too my lips barley able too good the bottle due too my shaking.

"No" I say weakly letting my head fall.

"then poor it out" she says in a softer raising my head.

I lift my arm and watch the liquid slowly fall down the drain.

My mouth runs dry along with the single tear on my cheek.

"Take a deep breath" she says putting her hands on my shoulders comfortingly.

"Here you whiter than usual" she says handing me a bottle of water.

I feel so frail like I could just fall over from the wind and shaky.

"Your fine, stop shaking like a crack head you just need some food" she said taking the bottled water from me as I struggled too open it.

"From now on you drink beers" she says making me furrow my eyebrows.

"It could only be hard lemonade" she says in a threatening tone.

I look back down at my stomach when it rumbled loudly, I continued too drink my water staring silently at the sink.

"Isaac, you won't Lauren too take you toy shopping and buy you ice cream like she said she would?" Zen asks causing me too turn and look at him.

He nods excitedly jumping down from the counter and landing on his face.

I spit out the water in my mouth as a burst of laughter escaped as well.

He got back up holding his face, I look up too see Z holding in her laugh pretending  like she didn't see it until he ran off in the bathroom.

"Go put on some clothes and do what you promised" she says pushing me toward the stairs.

I groan taking the water bottle with me, "and stop acting like a punk" she adds pushing  me again.

I flip her off before going upstairs and putting on a pair of black pants and a black shirt with vans, before walking in the bathroom and brushing my teeth and spaying my self with some axe.

Bitten my nails I walk back down stairs and for the first time struggled to lift up the couch searching for my phone, luckily it had slid between the cushions.

"You should probably hit the gym instead of drinking" she says as I sit on the couch.

"You make it seem like I'm just some alcoholic lazy piece of shit, if you felt the way I do every day you'd do the same thing,so stop criticizing and help me like I asked" I snap.

"First of all I never said you were alcoholic, your girl went down just too show you how much she really loves you, mine left me because her ex said she was beautiful, don't fucking tell me I don't know how you feel" she says back.

"Do you love Dinah?" I say angrily she dose t compare too what pain I'm feeling.

"I did ever since I kissed her in the car, do you love Normani?" She says offended.
"Yes I do with all my heart and it scares me so much that will happen too me"I say.

"Be Happy, you have a family, I can't even find a bitch who's half as down as yours" she says.

I scoff, "I don't even have her, she probably gonna break up with me, that's why I haven't went too see her"

"At least yours will break up with you before- oh my god there's a penis" she says jumping up and running away.

I look up too see Isaac running from the bathroom but ass naked, I jump up covering my eyes.

"Lauren the waters too hot" he says.

"Put it away" I replied.

"Its just my peterweter " he says confused,

"Pants!" Zen says putting her head inside the lamp shade.

He laughs and runs toward the her, she screams and jumps behind me.
The The
"Hell no" I say standing up on the couch.
T
He grabs my leg climbing ton me and hugging me, I felt it on my leg

"Ewwwww, Isaac get it off me" I whine pushing his head away.

He continued hugging me, "I'm gonna tell auntie Dinah on you" I say pushing him off and running away
He just laughs and chases me and Ze around the kitchen, I hop up on the kitchen counter grabbing a pair of tongs as a weapon.

Isaac laughs and runs too the middle of the floor gyrating his hips and makings it wiggle.

"Ewww why is it so big?" Zen says from the couch she was standing on.

I cringe its way too long too belong too a 5 year old, as a matter of fact who the fuck taught him too chance girls around with his 'Peterweter'?.

"Because I'm a big boy" he says slapping his chest.

"Oh my god" I yell covering tmy eyes when he started making it move on its on.

"I will fix the water if you put it away" I say throwing a towel at him.

He nods taking the towel and wrapping it around himself.

I hop down off the counter ruin g into the bathroom before he could try and chase me, I drain the hot water putting in some warm water.

Ze started screaming "Lauren, he put it on my face" she yells

I laugh loud enough for her too hear as I grabbed some of his spider man bubble bath and put it in along with his sponge bob boat.

"Okay it's ready" I say walking back out the bathroom, when I walk out Isaac has his ass on Ze head while she struggles beneath that's what she gets for being so damn skinny.

He gets off of her dropping the towel from around his waist and runs into the bathroom.

"You heard screaming for help and your just gonna laugh?" She says trying to catch her breath.

"You didn't come when he was humping my leg" I say putting my phone on the charger.

"I ain't even hear you yelling I'm legally deaf in one ear" she replies getting up.

I roll my eye rubbing my stomach that was grumbling.

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed?" I ask

"Why do I have too go?" She replies.

"Because who else is gonna buy me food?" I ask sarcastically.

She groans walking too her room, i honestly didnt think that would work until it was time too pay and I'd say I left my wallet in the car.

Eventually both of them get dressed only after Isaac chased her around the house butt naked again, the balls on that kid.

"Did you get A brain freeze and fall asleep in the bathroom" Isaac asks.

"No, I had alcohol poisoning, and I could have made me really sick, which is why I'm not gonna be drinking as much anymore" I say playing with the wet curls on his head.

He frowns at my statement and wraps him self around my leg squeezing me tightly.

"Don't leave me" he says making me frown.

I bend down too his height pulling him into a hug, "I'm not I promise" I say squeezing his little body and rocking him back and forth.

He smiles and fixes the wrinkles in my shirt, I smile and do the same too his From someone else's point of view this would be a cute moment shared between us two.

I quickly grow impatient after we stand there for another 30 seconds waiting for Zen.

"Hurry up before I have Isaac take off his pants again" I yell toward her room, as Isaac smiles evilly unbuttoning his belt.

Zeno food appears out the door as I unlocked the front door, I turn back around and see her heading toward us.

I'm not goons lie my jaw was open, she looked good like really good, not Mani good but good.

I stutter,"um, what umm- why the sudden switch up?" I ask scanning her body,she has on just regular jeans and a sweatshirt but she has on make up and her hair is laid as fuck, she just looks good.

"What do you mean, I can't look good once in a while?" She asks.

I lick my lips "you uhhhh-" I can't even Remember what I was gonna say but I was just stunned she completely transformed from a fuck buddy too a snack.

"You couldn't look like this when I was single?" I ask unlocking the front door.

She scoffed "girl bye, I didn't want you back then and I dont want you now" she says pushing my had back with her palm.

I walk too the car opening the door for Isaac and letting him climb in, he was too busy looking at Zen like he wanted her number too even close the door.

I just watch her as she applies her lip gloss in the mirror only for her too turn and look at me and mug, "boo" she says before rolling her eyes and looking back at the mirror.

I mug her, "you ugly any ways, ole fine ass" I mug turning the car on, she laughs putting her lip gloss away.

The first place I go too is the house from my dream, I don't need directions or a address I just knew were it was.

A for sale sign sat in front, I got out of the car and grabbed a paper from bin attached too the sign, I didn't need too look at anymore houses I new I was getting this one.

I read the paper as I walk back too the car.

"Don't you wanna look at anymore houses?" Zee asks pointing too the smaller one next door.

"Nah this is the one" I say looking at it, everything is exactly the same from the dream, except Dinah Zen and Camila weren't there, when do they fall in?

"How do you know you don't even know what the inside looks like" Z asks.

"Yes I do" I say pulling off.

"What are you smoking that you all of a sudden have X-ray vision?" She jokes.

I turn too her for a second,y face drop dead serious, "love" I say

I bust out laughing, "that shit was corny as fuck" I say as she laughs as well.

"What you think about the apartments on birch wood?" She asks looking down on her phone at spacious housing.

"For who?" I ask grabbing some hubba bubba from inside the arm rest.

"Me" she says nonchalant continuing scrolling.

"Fuck apartments you living next door in the 3 bedroom 3 bath" I reply.

"I don't wanna live in that big ass house by my self" she says.

"You not we gonna find you a little boo so y'all can bump uglies and pop out a couple Zenbabies" I say handing Isaac a piece of gum.

"If there zen babies doesn't that make me Zendaddy?" She asked way too juiced.

I laugh as she danced feeling her self.

" AYEEEEEE Finna have yo bitch screaming Zendaddyyyyyyy!" She laughs.

"Except for you you can keep calling me papì" she said sitting back as I start too go faster.

I laugh, "you goofy bro I got my nut then I cut" I say

"Ohh so I was your one nightStan?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

I nod licking my lips smugly, she had a sneaky smirk on her face, "Kay, I'll be here when you need some more" she says.

I roll my eyes not gonna lie we fucked all day and that shit was rough and hot but I gotta hit it and quit it.

"Isabella" my eyes shoot too the rear view mirror at Isaac.

"What?" I asked

"Ice cream" He says messing with the seat belt a cross his body.

I furrow my eyebrows turning my attention back too the road,  could have sworn he said Isabella.

I pull up too the mall and hop out the car opening Isaac's door for him, he hops out and shuts the door behind himself, I take a big whiff in as the smell of all the near by restaurants make my stomach rumble.

As were about too cross the street Isaac grabs my hand and basically walks me across the street I thought it was supposed too be the other way around.

"Awe look at you being a responsible mommy" Ze says only for Isaac too grab her hand and start swing both of our hands happily.

"Only with you mommy" I joke and swing out arms higher.

"Hell no, not for at least another 5 years" she says letting Isaac hand go.

"Shit that what I said too, I thought I wasn't gonna be married  until I was 35 with no kids" I say.

"You not married tho" she says confused.

"Not yet, in the next couple mouths I will be" I replied.

"Awe are you gonna pop the question during visiting hours or when she gets phone privileges" Zen laughs.

"Fuck you" I say rolling my eyes as we walk into Gap, not even gonna lie I went on a full spending spree as we hit children's place Gymboree Ralph Lauren Tommy Hilfiger and some more stores, what ever he wanted he got.

He was really trying too tap me out when we went in shoe stores, I got myself my first ever pair of Jordan's, some 4s a pair of 11s and a pair of 13s, I just feel like the shit right about now.

"You happy I just bought you a whole wardrobe? And a whole toy collection" I ask carrying like 10 bag in each hand.

He nodded excitedly smiling his ass off, "I'd be even happier if I had some ice cream" he added sneakily.

"You don't wanna go out too eat?" I ask blowing a bubble with my gum.

He nods pointing toward apple Bee's,

"You cool with apple bees?" I ask Zen who was busy staring at a girl in Macy's too hear me.

"I bet you she's straight" I say checking her out, she wasn't half bad but there's a clear line between Mani and her.

I gotta get this girl outta my head,

"She's clearly gay" Zen says as the both of them smile at eye contact.

"Lunch is on you if I get her number" I say pulling up my pants.

"Deal" she says shaking my hand, I walk over into Macy's luckily she dropped a shirt and I picked it up for her.

"Hi" I say handing it too her, she gives me a smile and I politely return it.

"I'm Lauren and you are?" I ask reaching for a hand shake.

"I'm Victoria" she smiles moving her hair from her face

"My friend thinks you're really pretty and she just wanted to know if you were into women at all" I say licking my lips, I'm charming this bitch for Zen.

"Actually I'm into men and women"

"Oh that's cool well she's actually single, that's her right there" I point over too were Isaac and Zee are sitting with all the bags.

She smiles and slightly pulls her lip between her teeth, she thinks I don't see that but I did.

"Your friend is really cute but if she wants my number she needs too come talk too me" She said with a slight sass in her voice.

"Ohh she's gonna like you" I say turning and giving Z a wink.

"Tell her too come like me closer" she smirks.

"I can do that, don't go any where" I say before turning and walking back too Zen and Isaac.

"Your in there bro" I say giving her a bro shake.

"She wants too talk too you" I say fixing her close on her.

"She's gay?" She asked excitedly.

"Don't get that excited you'll seem desperate, i shove a piece of gum in her mouth before giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Turn Zendaddy on" I say Before giving her a reassuring nudge in Victorias direction.

She walk over there so smoothly and starts talking too her, I gotta start taking lessons from her.

I grab the bags and head too the car too put all the bags in the trunk and head back in too Apple bees.

We get seated after a couple minutes before Zee comes and joins us again with a big smile on her face.

"Yo I owe you big time" she says scooting next too Isaac a cross from me.

"I know" I say proudly.

"She a fucking doctor with no kids and no ex husbands" she says excitedly.

"We both got doctors, she's smarts as fuck and pretty"

"I told you I find you a boo" I say sipping my water.

"Did you see her ass tho like that shit was for real fat as fuck, and she complimented my highlight boy Issa motha fuckin girlfriend"

"She not a wifey yet cuz she might be crazy but Issa girlfriend" she says hitting them folks.

"Look at you all happy and shit" I like a proud father.

She rolls her eyes with a smile before licking her lips.

"Welcome too Apple bees can I start you guys off with some drinks"

"Yeah can I get, a coke" I say flipping through the menu.

"And for you" she says writing on her note pad, "I'll have a margarita" Zen says causing me too look up.

"It's 1 in the afternoon" I say.

"Are you Judging me right now?" She asks tilting her head too side.

I clench my jaw and look down at my menu, "I'll have a lemonade" Ze tells the lady smugly.

"Okay and for you"

"What you want little man?" I ask pointing too the drinks listed on his menu.

"I want a Apple juice please" he tells the lady coloring his little place mat.

"Sure cutie" she smiles before writing it down and walking away.

"Ohhhh Isaac, she was so hitting on you" I say running my fingers through my hair.

He smiles and blushes, "nah uhhhh" he replied.

"She was,you heard her call you a cutie"'Zen says smiling.

He giggled adorably burying his face in his hands.

I bite my nails going into deep thought his laugh and his smile reminds me of Mani, I can't help but hope she's okay, I can't bring my self too visit her or even mail the 10 long ass letters o wrote too her this week.

"Stop beating your self up she's okay" Zen says snapping me out of my trans.

"I hope so" I bite my lip nervously.

"I put money on her commissary" I add briefly putting my head in my hands.

"How much?" She asks

"500$"

"Damn Lauren I'm sure she's bought everything by now"

"I mean I just want her too have things in case anybody's like trying too hurt her or taking her food from her"' I say staring down at the table worried.

"Lauren" Isaac taped my shoulder lightly.

"Hum?" I ask looking over at him.

"How come when I talk too mommy she want tell me where she is?"

My eye brows furrow, "you talked too her?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, she calls auntie Dinah every day" he replied.

"Did she tell you if she was okay?" I ask calmly.

"Yeah, she said she's fine but whenever she calls Auntie Dinah cries at the end and tells her she loves her"

I stare down at the table, "a lot of things would be different of every body told her just how much they love her" I say sadly.

"Stop feeling sorry for your self, I can't wait till you guys get back together and you can kiss her and be all head ass with her that shit warm my little cold black heart" she says sarcastically.

I groan putting my face in my hands, "I miss her so much" I say feeling my chest start too hurt a little.

"Use this time you have too be free and have a lot of intercourse with any girl you want" she says.

"I don't want any girl" I pout.

"Stop acting like a girl and grow a pair" Z rolls her eyes.

"What ever" I say looking back down at my menu.
-
We already swing by Isaac new school and got him enrolled in the second grade since apparently he was too smart for kinder garden, now we're on the way too Dinah's which Zee is not too happy about but she gonna have too suck it up.

I park on the street opening Isaacs door for him too quickly jump out and run toward the house leaving his door wide open, I shut it rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Your not getting out?" I ask walking over too the passenger side.

"Nope" Z says childishly.

"Your acting like a girl just come inside it will be a little while"

"I'm good out here" she says rolling down the window.

"Don't you want her too see how bomb your high light looks" I say opening her door.

She looks at me smugly for a second, "you right" Z says getting out and walking too the door with me.

Isaac already ran inside already leaving the door open,

Me and Ze walk in seeing Isaac frantically rounding up toys and Cara Cup caking on the couch with some cutie, she got good taste.

I walk up the stairs and bust into Dinahs room scaring the shit outta her while she was on the computer.

"What the fuck you doing up in here?" I ask coming and laying her bed.

"I'm mowing the lawn, fuck it look like I'm doing?" She asked continuing too do what ever on her laptop.

"You know what bitch choke" I say grabbing her remote and channel surfing.

She groans closing her lap top and laying next too me, "I miss mani like crazy" Dinah says.

"I miss my baby so much" I say closing my eyes.

A random thought pops in my head making me sit up quickly, "matter fact where my dog at?' I ask looking around.

"That little pissy bastard is in the back yard" she says.

"I'm taking him home where he belongs" I say flipping my hair.

"Good" she replies.

It's silent for a second,  "is Mani okay?" I ask suddenly twiddling my thumbs.

Dinah chuckles slightly, "yeah she's fine"

I lick my lips "have you visited her?"

"Yeah, I write her too she's adjusting quickly tho, she doesn't cry as much"

I burry my face in my hands I'm really debating getting arrested or staging a jail break, I don think any one understands just how much I worry about my baby.

"You think we'll get back onto better terms?" I ask rubbing my full tummy.

"What song should I sing at your wedding?" She asks chuckling.

I chuckle, I know we'll be together, I'm already starting too forgive her.

I bite my nail imagining our huge over the too extravagant wedding and how happy we'll be.

I groan sitting up, Im so full, "I'm sure Zendayas probably bored out of her mind" I say jumping too my feet.

Quickly Dinah sat up, "she's down stairs?" She asks excitedly fixing her hair.

And appoint lip gloss, she took off her pants and put on a pair of booty shorts making me cover my eyes.

"Damn thot don't you have a whole girlfriend?" I say confused.

"Is she really my girlfriend or are we fuck buddies, cuz if we're not fucking she's not here" Dinah points out walking into the bathroom for a second then putting a mint in her mouth.

"You ain't shit for doing Camila like that, I'ma tell her too break up with you" I say shaking my head.

"Please due, her sex is slacking anyways" Dinah replies taking off her shirt right in front of me and putting a camisole on.

I scoff, "bitches aims shit now a days" she slaps me hard making me grab my face.

"Call me a bitch again" she says walking out the room and down the stairs.

I hold my face and follow her down too where Zen is, she walks up too her as I creep behind the corner.

Isaac is still gathering toys and shit.

"Hey" Dinah says only for Zen too mug the fuck outta her.

"Don't act like that" Dinah says putting her hand on her hip.

Zen simply ignores her texting away on her phone.

"You look really pretty, I like this new look on you" Dinah says stepping closer.

"I know" Z replies simply making me chuckle.

"Zee stop can I get a hug?" Dinah says opening her arms.

"Don't you got a girlfriend or something too hug" Zen basically shoes her away.

"But I want you" Dinah replies relentlessly.

"You should have thought about that" Z shrugs coldly.

"Stop, you know I have feelings for you" Dinah whines pulling Ze by her sweat shirt.

"Okay and" Z says mugging her, damn this bitch cold.

"Can we talk about us?" Dinah says wrapping her arms around Zes waist.

"Nothing too talk about" Ze scoffs.

"Please" Dinah whines pulling Zes hand toward the living room.

I couldn't make out what Dinah said but it made Ze finally give in and follow her.

I fake cough as she walks by me"thot"

Dinah send me a bird, I blow air kisses at her before giving her a wink.

They been in there for a little so I start too wonder, I come across Manis shut door.

I open it quickly so I wouldn't get overwhelmed and back out.

Taking a step in I see everything neat and in order especially her bed, my emotions are starting too get the best of me so I grab Lorenzo from her bed and walk back out quickly.

I take a deep breath, he smells just like her, I haven't smelled that scent since thanks giving.
-
I lie on the couch with the cover over half of me, it's about 1 in the morning and I can't sleep all I can do is think about her.

Isaac snores loudly on the couch next too me with his spider man blanket on him.

I couldn't help but wonder what Dinah and Zen talked about Zen was really quite and unreadable.

My thoughts are interrupted by Isaac sitting up out of nowhere, he starts coughing violently and wheezing.

"You okay?" I ask getting up and turning on the light.

He shook his head no and started gasping for air.

Zen walks out from her room confused, I look for my phone frantically.

"What happens what wrong with him" she asks walking over too his side.

"I don't know he can't breathe he I think he's having a asthma attack" I say finding my phone and calling 911.

I'm pacing back and forth, I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life.

I gather his shoes and jacket quickly as the 911 operator answers.

"Lauren he's turning blue" Ze says picking him up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AND WE LIVE BABY WITH MY MAN DANIELSON

DIS SHIT ALL OVA DA PLACE, THIS LITTLE BITCH ISAAC GONE DIE AMD SHIT, I STILL DINT KNOW WHERE DUH FUK MY UNDERWEAR AT, I LEFT MY REMOTE IN THE TOSTER AND NOW MY TURTLE DONT SWIM RIGHT.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

256K 5.9K 35
"...and then, everything was a restart,"
22.2K 616 8
Things are not as bad as they seem... Camila will soon learn that a misunderstanding could lead to something so real she didn't even know she wanted
186 1 18
Trevor puts the moves on Dylan. Next thing she knows, she's in love with him. Many things happen along their journey, bets, accidents, miracles, and...
910K 21.2K 53
"Her eyes screamed danger, but her touch screamed love."