The Girl With The Pink Hair

De hoekahgay

Sasuke Uchiha is an 18 year old high school student who lost his parents to infidelity when he was 16 yesrs o... Mais

| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
20.
| 22. |
| 23. |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29. |

| 21. |

4.3K 172 105
De hoekahgay

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"Sakura," I shake her to get her up but she wouldn't budge. So I leaned over and placed kisses all over her face. I knew it would annoy her and get a rise out of her at 6:30am and that's exactly what I wanted to do.

"Sasuke move!" She groans. She tries to scoots away from me but I grab her waist and forcefully pull her back. My kisses land into the crook of her neck. She gave an irritated sigh.

"SASUKE!" She sits up in bed and looks dead at me. Boy, if looks could kill. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at her.

"You're not funny you asshole." She gets out of bed and walks over to her suitcase. She sat in front of it pulling out her school uniform and under clothes. She mumbled to herself as she did.

"Well being nice to you doesn't do anything." I tell her. "I shook you a few times and you didn't move."

"Should've left me sleep."

"And have you skip school?" I frown. Heh, look at me. Before I met Sakura I was smoking and skipping school. I haven't had anything to smoke for a while and I'm always in class. At that time I wanted to see her. Now I see too much of her. It's not a bad thing, it's actually a really good thing. Waking up next to her sleeping form, eating breakfast with eachother, going to school and coming home. Who would've thought this pink haired girl would be the one to bring me out of this dark prision I was in for so long while in a dark place of her own. We helped eachother.

I walked over to her and grabbed her face. She looked at me flustered as she blushed shortly. I smirked. "I dont think so love." I tell her. "Now let's get ready to go."

The both of us got ready for school and walked out of my room to be greeted by Itachi and my Uncle. They looked our way and smiled. People been smiling at us alot lately. What the hell do that be about?

"Good morning you two." Itachi spoke as he sipped his coffee. He placed it on the table and sat back in his seat. I gave a lazy wave.

"Good morning." Sakura managed to say. After the both of us ate, we grabbed our things and headed out to school.

"Naruto, I have to talk to you." I tell my best friend. We quickly ditched the girls and headed in a different direction.

"What's up?" He says sticking his hands into his pockets.

"Whatever I tell you please don't repeat it to anyone." I say.

He scoffs. "Dude just tell me."

"Last night, Sakura told me she loves me." I tell him. He gasped and looked my way as we walked through the halls.

"What did you say?!"

"I didn't say anything, she thought I was sleep." I sigh. "I didnt want to embarrass her by saying something back."

"Well how do you feel about her?"

I knew it was coming. I just didnt know when.

"I don't know honestly." I tell him. "Do I like her? Yeah, she's cute. Can I see myself with her? Of course. D-"

"Do you love her?" Naruto asked.

I stayed quiet. Do I love Sakura?

"I-I don't know." I reply. "I've never been in love before to even know how it begins to feel."

Naruto nodded. "I understand." He says. "Well if anything I would love to be the first to know about this."

"Of course." I say with a smirk.

"You know, it's nice to have my best friend back to his old self again." He says. I smirked. "I totally missed the sarcasm over everything. Sai was my replacemt but his sarcasm is just the brutal truth."

I snorted as I laughed. No wonder they clashed on occasions. Sai wasn't cut out to fill my spot.

| Sakura Haruno |

I stood on the rooftop with Naruto as we waited for Sasuke and Hinata to arrive.

"Naruto I have a confession." I tell him. "I feel bad because I haven't even told Hinata yet."

He looks over at me before closing his eyes and smiling warmly at me. He then stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against the railing.

"I'm listening." He says calmly.

"I-I'm im love with your best friend." I tell him. Naruto poked his lip out and nodded slowly as if he was thinking. "I loved him for a while and I just cant bring myself to tell him. What if he doesn't feel the same you know?"

He coughed as if he was going to say something but quickly stopped. He looked out into the distance.

"Sasuke doesn't do half the things he does for you for anyone else." He says. "And I'm not just saying this to give you a confidence boost this is real. For a while Sasuke was hard to be around since his parents died. He slipped into the shadows and every comment he made about something was always sarcastic and had a dark sense of humor to them. He'd never want to go out. He smoked and skipped school. There were times everyone just wanted to avoid him, but they realized if the tables was turned he wouldn't do them that way. Sasuke has a kind heart underneath all that asshole. He's not a complete jackass."

I smiled at Naruto and listened as he praises his best friend.

"So I feel you should go for it." He says in conclusion. "Just tell him."

"I kinda did." I blush looking down. "While he was sleeping I told him that I loved him."

"You know he couldn't hear you!" He began shaking me. "Come on Sakura I'm rooting for you! We're all rooting for you!!"

"Uh, who?" I blinked.

He let go of me and began counting on his fingers. "Sai, Neji, Shikamaru, Tenten, Choji, Of course me and Hinata."

"Oh." I reply looking down. "But what if he doesn't feel the same way I do Naruto? Then what? He might kick me out of his house."

"Sasuke isnt that dramatic." He says laughing. "He's not that bad."

"Who's not?" The both pf us froze hearing Sasuke voice. We looked seeing him standing there with Hinata in tow.

"You!" Naruto frowns. "Sakura was telling me how you bully her when we're not around!" Naruto placed his hands on his hips. "Look Sasuke. The four of us are the closest in our group and I'd appreciate if you not bully Sakura."

"Oh yeah?" Sasuke smirked before throwing his arms around my shoulders. I tensed up as he looked me in the eye. I couldn't breathe. He was so close to me. I wanted this. He looked as if he wanted to kiss me. "My apologies Monster."

He removed himself from me and stuck his hands back into his pockets. I let out a breath.

"Ino says we have to be ready for the dinner at 7:00." Hinata says. "She was talking about it in class."

Sasuke yawned. "I said I wasn't going." He says.

"Then she hit you with the text book and told you she'd snatch your eyes out if you didn't show up."

Naruto shivered. "Wouldnt want that to happen."

"Ino is such a overdramatic bitch."

"Says the emo." Ino's voice fell upon our ears. She casually walked up to us with the others. "What are you guys doing up here?"

"Trying to get away from your empty threats." Sasuke says.

Ino grabs him by the shirt and snatches him forward.

"Wanna see how empty they are Uchiha?" She frowned at him.

He politely moved her hand from his shirt and smoothed it out. "Ino, I'd rather fight Sai than you."

"You really burn me up." She says.

"Is it my devilishly handsome charm?" He smirked at her causing her frown to deepen.

"Nothing is charming about you." She says. "It confuses me how Karin amd Sakura could even find you attractive."

Sasuke placed his hand on his chest in mock surprise.

"Ino!" He says sarcastically. "That hurt."

"Good." She smiled and looked my way before taking my hand. "Sakura, we've got to talk."

"Uh, um okay." I say awkwardly. She dragged me and Hinata away along with with Temari and Tenten.

"We need you to get Sasuke to the dinner." Ino says once we're away from the guys.

"I don't think I can convince him good enough." I tell her.

"We need you to try." Tenten says. "We're putting this together for both him and Itachi since they ways spend it by themselves."

I nod. "I know." I tell them. "I'll try my best and if not then at least we can all spend it together right??"

"Oh joy." Temari rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

| Naruto Uzumaki |

I looked over at the girls huddled together around Sakura. "I wonder what they're talking about." I say.

"Who knows." Shikamaru stuffed his hands in his pockets and sighed. "Sasuke, we're really getting shit about you and this damn dinner. Please show up."

"It must be serious if she's convinced you of all people to give me hell about it."

He chuckled. "She's got Temari in it. Troublesome woman." He mumbles to himself. "Sometimes I ask myself why I do the things I do."

I placed my hand on his shoulder in mock comfort. "You need your freedom back man."

He snorted. "Yeah."

"Come on Sasuke it wont be that bad." Choji asked.

He sighed. "No."

The girls returned and Sakura was staring at Sasuke entirely too much. They got her too huh? It must be down to the wire. They're throwing in the trump card.

"What is it Monster?" Sasuke says. "You're staring."

"Nothing." She replies. Then turns away. Sasuke looks at me causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath. "Okay okay. Fine. I'll go."

Ino squieled. "And Itachi too right?!"

"Yeah sure whatever just shut up already." He answers.

"Wow, that's all it took?" Tenten looks at Sakura.

"She's not a God." Karin spat bitterly. "He's clearly tired of all of your bitching."

"Who asked you anyway Karin?" Ino sasys defensively.

She shrugged. "It doesn't matter. You guys were getting on my nerves about the shit too."

"Stop being Bitter Karin." Sai steps in. "It's ugly. Eversince Sasuke put you in your place about Sakura, you've been in this shitty mood. How do you think Sasuke would like you now."

"I don't care." She says with a shrug. "He clearly wants a basic bitch so why should I be mad?"

"Who are you calling a basic bitch?" Sakura frowned and stepped forward. Uh-oh.

"You." Karin smirks. "You're the only girl here with stupid pink hair."

Sakura balled her fists. Karin snickered. "What're you gonna do Slutura? Hit me?"

"I just might." Sakura went charging for Karin but Sasuke stopped her by putting his arm around her waist and pulling her back. Her back crashed against his chest as he held her tightly.

"Let me go Sasuke." She grits. Karin laughs mockingly.

"Yeah Sasuke, let her go." She says. "She's bad."

"Knock it off Karin." Sasuke looks her squarely in the eye before walking off with Sakura in tow. He walked behind her with his arm still secured around her waist. I shot a glance at Karin.

"For once stop being a bitch."

"Me? A bitch?" She asked.

"Yeah that was a bitch move Karin." Hinata replies.

"Oh shut up that's your best friend you have every right to back her up." She waved her off.

"You're not gonna talk to me like that." Hinata raises her voice startling everyone. I grabbed her wrist and shook my head at her telling her to calm down.

"It's not even worth it." I say.

| Sakura Haruno |

I snatched away from Sasuke. He grabbed me by my wrist and I pulled away from him again.

"Calm down Sakura." He tells me.

"No!" I say. "I want to rip her fucking head off her shoulders." I was fuming. I've become so tired of Karin'a shit it's ridiculous.

Before I knew any better, I was being grabbed by my face. Sasuke forced me to look him in the eye. I felt myself blushing as I frowned.

"Sakura." He says calmly. "Cam down. She only doing this to piss you off."

"Well it's working." I say. Sasuke pulled me closer to him. He looked down at me sternly.

"I wont let you fight her" He says before placing his lips on mine. "Just chill out."

"Sakura!!" I could hear Hinata's voice. Sasuke let me go and we both turned in the direction of her voice. She and Naruto caught up to us.

"I had to bring Hinata away too." Naruto scratches the back of his head nervously.

"Whaaat?" Sasuke smiled warmly. "Hinata was about to fight??"

Hinata looked down with a slight blush. "She pissed me off."

I giggled and hugged my best friend. "I understand Hinata." I say. "I understand."

"I'm sorry you guys." Naruto says. "My cousin is a bit off her rocker."

"A bit?" Sasuke says sticking his hands in his pockets. "Completely off her fucking rocker."

Naruto sighed.

"You have nothing to apologize for Naruto." I say. "That's Karin."

"Yeah well-"

"Well nothing." Hinata looked at her boyfriend firmly. "She's a bitch and one day she's gonna get what's coming to her."

"Yeah I guess." Was his only reply.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

69.4K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
17.9K 285 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
39.5K 840 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...
1.6K 38 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...