Memories of the Seven (PJO) [...

By Bianca_di_Angelo_18

Hera forces the Seven and some extra have to Reveal there pasts. Leo is scared they will not except him... More

Prolouge
1-Hera's Visit
2-Frank's Mother
3-Frank's Maiko
4-Frank Departure
5-Piper's Brother
6-Pipers Father
7-Piper's Old Friend
8-Hazel's Boyfriend
9-Hazel's Mother
10-Hazel's First Pet
11-Nico's Mother
12-Nico's Sister
13-Nico's Heartache
14-Reyna's Father
15-Reynas Pirate Problem
16-Reyna's Departure
18-Jason's Abandonment
19-Jason's Eyesight
20-Percy's Mom
21-Percys Step Father
22-Percy's First Friend
23-Leo's Mom
24-Leo's Foster Mom
25-Leo's Depressin
26-The Oak Tree of Bad Doing
Epilogue

17-Jason's Sister

8.7K 179 96
By Bianca_di_Angelo_18

"Jason?" A voice called

"I remember her,she's cool." Leo said. Nico looked at him. "I said Cool not Hot ,that's Jason about Bianca.."

"That's was once!"

"Uh huh" Nico said.

"Jason!!" Thalia yelled and looked throughout the house.

"Jay-" Thalia then spotted a small blond headed baby holding something.

A loud snap was heard ,"Oh Fuck" Thalia cursed as Baby Jason cried out in pain. She ran to him. "Jason No! Staplers are not for eating!"

"Waaaa!!" Jason cried out.

Piper covered her ears ,"You have a strong set of lungs " 
Jason blushed.

"Hold still." Thalia said as she took out the staplr. Blood was leaking out.
Like a good sister, Thalia picked up Jason and placed him on the counter. He wasn't crying, but he was sniffiling.
Thalia got a rag from a cabinet and turned on the sink. She wetted it and cleaned up Jason.

After she finished she placed Jason down. "There you go bud, go play now."

Jason,now happy as a baby could be,ran off to play.

Thalia smiled. "I hope you know your the only reason I'm here, I would leave or even kill myself if you weren't born. Your my own flesh and blood.Love you bro"

Jason shifted his head to the side. He didn't understand what she said, but knew it was important. He came back and hugged her leg.

"Awwwwwq!!!!" They all yelled.

Jason was beet red.

"Want ice cream?" Thalia asked .

"Cweam!" Jason shouted and giggled.

Thalia chuckled and got two bowls ,she got the carton of vanilla ice cream and served them both a plate of ice cream .

"Here you go Sparky" Thalia laughed as Jason started to eat the ice cream with his hands.

They both heard the door open and slam shut.

Thalia groaned and faked a smile.

"Hi mom!" She greeted.

"Mama!" Jason giggled as stretched his arms out for his mothers warmth.

Beryl Grace was a lovely woman from the outside. Short curly blonde hair ,and bright blue electric eyes.

She wore a short black skirt,purple crop top ,and a pink jacket.

"Were you drinking again?" Thalia asked.

Beryl looked at her daughter and took out a vodka bottle from behind her back. She waved it in front of Thalias face. "Yes...and your point would be???...." Beryl sounded drunk.

She looked over at Jason,whom still had his arms outstretched for his mother said "Mama." Over and over again. Beryl lifted her chin "Put your hands down kid in not touching a waist of space.."She looked at his hands,"especially a waist of space who doesn't know how to eat ice cream right !" She then retreated to her room and locked the door.

"What kind of mother would.!-" Hazel grumbled angrily.

"She's terrible!" Piper agreed with Haze.

Jason just looked forward ,his eyes stinging.

Jason put his chubby hands down and looked like he was about to cry ,but Thalia picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"It's Ok Jay,come on time for bed." Thalia told him bouncing him up and down ligthly.

"Let's get you cleaned up ." Thalia gave him a quick bath and put him in new pajamas.

"Sleep tight my little spark plug,no more spalers ok?" Thalia said as she pucked him in.

Jason nodded. "No tapler"

Thalia smiled ams kissed his cheek.

"Night Jay."

"Night night Tha" jason said before yawning.

Thalia turned off the lights and closed the door behind her.

"That was the cutest and saddest thing I've ever seen." Percy said .

Jason shrugged,"I was only 2 years old,so I don't remember this much..."

"Thalia seems like an amazing sister,"Nico spoke up.

"Yah" Leo nodded. 

"Onward to the next one?" Piper asked him.

"Yah ,let's do it." Jason smiled.

Oh would you look at that a cloud of gay has come again. Who would of guessed.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 35 22
Just a solangelo fic TW/ Drugs/smoking, drinking, eating disorder, child abuse, trauma, talks of rape, self harm, suicidal tendencies, a lot of swear...
417 26 17
Frazel because there isn't enough content of these two cuties. Hazel Levesque lives alone with her mother, who does strange experiments with someone...
84.4K 2.4K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...
3.4K 133 28
Meet the new demigods in camp, Bianca and Jo. These two girls loved the Percy Jackson books till to depth of Tartarus and back again. But when the ch...