REGRETS

By jungkooksshiii

"When you regret,then you change." More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
OUTRO

31

5.6K 186 60
By jungkooksshiii

After that incident,I left Jungkook alone in the room. Probably he's just tired from driving so long or.. Was it because of what I said just now? I am still taken aback by his sudden mood swing.I walked near the shore to stop myself from over thinking things.

The fresh air of Busan is totally different from Seoul.It somehow made me feel alive and energized.I closed my eyes to enjoy the cool breeze,brushing my skin.Then,I walked towards the calm and crystal clear sea, just to clean my sandy foot.I felt lonely and empty without Jungkook by my side.

"How I wish Jungkook is here with me...right now." I mumbled to myself while I played with the sea water.Suddenly,the wavy waves came and I got splashed by it which made my clothes wet.
"Aish..I'm wet already." I stood up and squeezed the water out of my wet clothes.I walked back to the room to get myself changed.On my way back,I saw a few family playing with each other on the beach.I smiled watching them.I hope someday Jungkook and I will get the chance to do that too with our child.I entered the room and Jungkook was not in bed.

"Eh?Where is he?" My forehead creases.I tried calling him but it was only left unanswered.He's a grown up man already.Why should I worry about him? He can take care of himself.I shrugged and went to change my clothes.After that I rested myself on the bed while watching the TV.

"Where is he going at this time?" I looked at my phone,waiting for his call or text..at least telling me his location right now.Then,the door swung open,speaking of the devil,there he is.

"Where are you just now?" I questioned him as soon as he took of his sandals.

"I went out to get some fresh air." He answered,not looking at me.I hate it when things go wrong between us.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes,I'm okay." Liar.I know something is wrong.

"Don't lie,Jungkook.I know something is wrong.Tell me,what is it?" I demanded.

"I'm okay.I'll go and have my shower." He repeated his answer and went to take his towel then walked into the bathroom.I can't understand him and his weird antics.

"Should I ask unnie?" Yes.She might know.

"Unnie,I have a question." I spoke and looked at the bathroom to check if he's done showering.Thankfully,he's still in there.I went out to talk to her.

"Unnie,why man sometimes acts weird?Like a while ago he was happy and cheerful but after that he became emotionless." I am referring to Jungkook obviously.

"Woah..are you talking about Jungkook?" She asked.

"Who else,it's about my husband.Of course."

"Hm..maybe he didn't get what he wanted.Did he ask something from you?" I thought for a while. Wait..don't tell me he's upset just because I refused him earlier.

"No." I answered her.

"Impossible..there must be something that he wants from you."

"I don't know.Probably,he's on his period." I replied which made her laugh her heart out.

"This girl...you should treat your husband better.Fullfill everything that he wants that's what a good wife should be." She advised.

"Wow,unnie.You sounded like a couple counselor to me."

"Hah..I know.You can always call me to ask for advice.Have a fun honeymoon in Busan." She said before we hung up.I scoffed and entered the room back.

"Where are you from?" Jungkook asked as he dried his wet hair with the towel.

"Outside." I answered short.

"What are you doing outside?" He asked again.

"I'm talking with Haneul unnie on the phone."

"Oh...why don't you just talk in the room?"

"Okay,why are you asking so much question?" I asked him back.

"I just want to know." He said.

"I want to know too." I looked at him and he looked at me too.Good.Now,let's settle this.

"What do you want to know?" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"Because you don't listen to me." He answered and glared at me.

"So childish." I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes.Seriously,I think it's childish to be mad over a small matter.

"Watch who you called childish." It sounded more like a warning for me.Ooh,I'm scared.Duh,Jungkook.

"Whatever,Jungkook.I'm tired." I have nowhere else to go so,I laid down on the bed.He was sitting at the edge of the bed.I closed my eyes but I'm not sleeping.I just want to avoid him.I feel tingles near my neck.Oh my God,I just offered myself to him.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispered in his deep,sexy voice.I gulped as I felt his hot breath brushed my skin.I cleared my throat as a sign for him to stay away from me.

"I knew it.You're awake." He said and huffed.

"Right.I'm awake.I just want to stay away from you." I opened my eyes and sat face to face with him.

"You.Don't try to do anything to me if you still can't man up." I said in his face.

"Does that mean if I man up then..I can do anything to you?" He asked with a smirk.

"Uh..that's..o-okay." I answered and I can feel the heat rising on my cheeks already.

"Deal?" He lend out his hand and I hesitantly took his hand.There,we made a deal.Why do I feel like I'm making a deal with a devil?

"This is going to be fun." He smirk proudly.

Days passed,we spent our time well.The deal is still going on and I can see his effort.He would sometimes steal kisses from me and unexpectedly wrapped his arms around me.Although he did that number of times already but still they give me chills to my spine and my heart is still racing like it's the first time he did that to me.Jeon Jungkook is irresistible and I approve that strongly.

"Tomorrow we're checking out.Have you pack your things yet?" Jungkook asked with his back facing me.He was checking the photos in his camera.I thought about this already and I've made my decision.Okay,I'm ready.I exhaled slowly and went behind him.

"Can you check the photos later?" I slowly took the camera from his hands and put it on the table.He didn't scold me for that but he raised his eyebrow at me.From his looks,I can tell he is puzzled with my sudden move.

"Okay,so what now?" He crossed his arms across his chest.Alright,this is it.

"How about...we.." I moved closer to him and whispered in his ear in my most seductive voice.

"Have fun tonight." He looked at me with an unsure expression.

"Are you..sure about this?" He asked.

"Oh,you don't want to do it? It's okay." I pretended to walk away but he quickly carried me and placed me on the bed gently.

"Of course,I would love too." He kissed my lips passionately and I kissed him back,for sure.Who doesn't want him,right? Our kiss became heated when he began to make his move to my neck.He was about to leave his mark there when I stopped him.

"Ah..wae?" He whined like a baby.

"Make sure it's not too obvious." I reminded him and he nodded quickly.He continued what he left earlier,giving me those purplish blue marks near my collarbone.We went to stage 3,here comes the climax.

"I promise I'll be gentle and slow."

"I trust you but if I can't get up tomorrow,you're the one to blame."

"Oh,baby we can spend another day here if you don't want to leave tomorrow." He pecked my lips and he resumed doing what he was "supposed" to do before.

"A-ah..Jung-Jungkook." I pulled his hair while I feel it coming into me.

"You turn me on,girl." He smirked and kissed my lips,full of lust.The room is getting hot and both of us are done with it already.

"Wow,this is what it feels." Jungkook plopped himself next to me.

"I don't know you're very good and prepared for this,Jungkook." I looked at him who is sweating hard.

"Hah..I told you I'm ready." He smirked smugly.I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes.

"But you're not that bad too,jagiya." He pinched my cheek and kissed it.

"I feel so sleepy...but..look at us." Both of us looked at our messed up condition and chuckled at the same time.

"Me too.I'm tired.Let's just sleep and shower tomorrow." He pulled me closer to him.Our nude bodies touching each other.

"Why are you so stiff?" Jungkook asked.

"N-Nothing.Sleep,Jungkook.Good night." I said to him and closed my eyes.

"I had fun tonight.Thanks to you,babe." He whispered and kissed my head before dozing off.I smiled in my sleep.I think I've made the right decision.

CUT!!

GUYS,YEONKOOK HAS DONE THEIR LONG AWAITED "THING"!

HAHA.. AUTHOR NIM WAS EXCITED BUT AT THE SAME TIME EMBARRASSED WHEN WRITING IT.I DON'T WANT IT TO BE SO DETAILED BECAUSE I, MYSELF AM NOT AN EXPERT IN WRITING THOSE THINGS AND I KNOW SOME READERS ARE UNDERAGE [I'M WATCHING YOU(HAHA!)] 

VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS,OKAY? HEHE:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 3.4K 21
"You're supposed to put your name on Love Letters!" {Taekook}
4.8K 429 26
"Death will be our first kiss."
369K 12.3K 24
(completed) "I made a mistake, and now I'm living with the consequences. I regret it, I really do. And I'm sorry."
203K 8.2K 21
" if i was fast enough.. we both would have been happy right now " -Jeon Jungkook.