Numb to the Feeling (Camren G...

By temptedlmj

301-754-6789: Alright alright fine. I Lied okay? You happy? I fucking Lied. 301-754-9789: Shit wrong number... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
UPDATE

2

20.3K 391 345
By temptedlmj

Saturday 11:46 p.m. Aug 10th

Lauren: Cammmeeeeeeellllaaaaa

Camila: Yes that's my name. Long time no text.

Lauren: i ammmmmm duuunnrkrkk

Camila: You're drunk? Because if so you should probably sleep because drunk texting can get weird.

Lauren: Hhhaaayyyyy I haveee a fwend nameddd Allyy annd she wanyz me tp maje a griopcgat with her annd som otger fwends.

Camila: I half understood that.. and the part I did get is that you wanted to add me to a groupchat. Also how drunk are you?

Lauren: Too durnk.

Camila: Go to bed dude... add me tomorrow.

Lauren: okkaayyy camzi
Lauren: goodnght

Sunday 1 p.m. Aug 11th

Lauren: Oh my god my head is killing me...

Lauren: Do you being a stranger and all, have any type of a hangover cure because I'd love you if you did.

Camila: noooo I stopped drinking a while ago. So no I don't have a cure. How old are you by the way? Because all I know is you could be a total fuckboi who's 15 and drinks.

Lauren: Hahaha I'm 24.

Camila: I don't believe you. I need a pic now.

Lauren: What's your age first? Then maybe I'll send you a picture.

Camila: I'm 23

Lauren: pics or I don't believe

Camila: You first

Lauren: image sent

Camila: Bitch you lyin you found that off of the internet. You can't possibly be that gorgeous!!
Camila: Sorry that sounded bad.

Lauren: Oh so I'm a lying bitch now? I'm good with that actually... and no I didn't find that off the Internet that's ACTUALLY me.

Lauren: Your turn.

Camila: Right right yeahh I totally believe you.
Camila: image sent

Camila: This is my rn lol

Lauren: GOOD GOD WOMEN... AND YOU THINK IM GORGEOUS! HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF?
Lauren: Sorry that was aggressive.
Lauren: Camila?
Lauren: Shit I scared you.. come back?

Camila: Sorry I was getting a banana and I forgot where I put my phone. Turns out it wasn't in my pocket it was in the fridge.

Lauren: you left your iPhone in the fridge?

Camila: I was focused on getting a banana sorry. HEY! Yesterday when you were drunk texting me you said something about a groupchat? Is that still a thing?

Lauren: oh my god I'm sorry about that! My friend got me drunk because she said I "Needed to get over my ex" which was her lame excuse to get me out of my apartment.
Lauren: But yeah the groupchat is still a thing and I will gladly add you to it :) I just have to ask my friends.

Camila: Cool okay :))  But later? I have to go to the store and buy milk. I ran out. Obviously.

Lauren: Oh yeah sure, bye Camila.

Camila: Bye Lauren.

----
A/N
I'm tired.

Also give me suggestions on what you want to see! The groupchat is gonna be fun to write 😂😂
Anyways stay safe and don't die without me :)

-K
Twitter @SteviesHair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...