Sincerely Angelica

By PhDof6

When Angel reluctantly agrees to complete a long term pen pal project for her best friend, Angelica, she find... More

Chapter 1 - The Red Head
Chapter 2 - Dear Diary
Chapter 3 - AP Calculus
Chapter 4 - Two Favors
Chapter 5 - Sincerely (Angel)ica
Chapter 6 - Favor Number Two
Chapter 7 - Sincerely, Desmond Williams
Chapter 8 - The Right Hands
Chapter 9 - Sincerely, Desmond W.
Chapter 10 - It's Blue
Chapter 11 - Stay Sharp
Chapter 12 - Happy Holidays
Chapter 13 - No Big Deal
Chapter 14 - Warm and Fuzzy
Chapter 15 - How have you been?
Chapter 16 - I'll be Okay
Chapter 17 - With Love, Angel Gray
Chapter 18 - What are the Odds?
Chapter 19 - Raquel
Chapter 20 - The Power Couple
Chapter 21 - Guilt is a Merciless Thing

Sincerely (Angel)ica

208 5 2
By PhDof6

What are the chances that two unlike people, seperated by miles and miles of water, connect on a whole different level? Angel Grey asked herself the same thing.

However, along the way she will encounter countless obstacles she never expected, and she will suddenly find herself torn between what's best for her, and what's best for those around her. 

"What seemed like miles was only a mere window. She wrote to me, her dark charcoal hair draping over her shoulders like curtains. In those few seconds, her life flashed before my eyes: I remembered reading her happiest moments, her darkest moments, and her funniest moments. It had occured to me that she had opened up her heart to me in a way she never had to anyone else, and managed to capture mine in the process."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
120K 2.1K 37
We always wanted what we couldn't have. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," he pleaded. It was as if he was begging not to feel anything. How could...
791K 45K 39
#1 Mystery | #1 Thriller | #1 Young Adult Have you ever known someone more than you know yourself? Known them so inside out that you could finish th...