6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

56| Mediumship

14.7K 930 1.2K
By macklemcvey

Mediumship: the ability to see and communicate with ghosts.

TRIPLE UPDATE BITCHES!

I wanna be in a threesome with Evan Peters and Harry Styles.

Here's a longer chapter!!! Hopefully you'll like it

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

"Harry?"

"Hi Sage."

I gazed at him with wide eyes and parted lips, in utter shock. I closed my mouth and parted it to speak, frowning a little. My mind couldn't even fathom the fact that he was right there, standing in front of me with his hands tucked into his brown suede jacket and an expression full of different undecipherable emotions.

My eyes began to study him a little, noticing how his appearance had changed over the five years we spent apart. He no longer had his long, curly locks, instead they were all chopped off and now what remained was shorter curls that were pushed back, some of them curling under his ear. The haircut made his sharp cheekbones stand out even more, as well as his jaw. Other than that, he looked the same, mesmerizing pale jade eyes, kissable heart-shaped pink lips; all things that I missed terribly.

He too seemed a little stunned just by seeing me, closing his parted mouth and then averting his gaze to his worn out boots before glancing back up to catch my eye. He fisted the car keys that he had in his hands; my gaze flickering to them, noticing his fingers had even more rings than before, bigger different ones. He stepped forwards, hand reaching out to hand me back my keys. My eyes met his, my teeth sinking into my lower lip as I reached out and took them, trying to ignore the way my heart twitched in my chest when I felt our fingers brush.

"How have you been?" he asked me, breaking the awkward silence that had settled upon us.

"Good," I answered after a few seconds, snapping out of the weird, stunned daze I was in. "I've been good."

"Yeah? The coven and everything?" he questioned with a light smile, triggering my own. My heart ached lightly in my chest due to the way we were acting, as if we were strangers.

"It's all good now, ever since Cleo was born," I said without thinking, biting my lip when Harry's brows shot up at what I said.

"Cleo?" he mumbled hesitantly, with an eyebrow arched.

"Yeah, Cleo. Our baby girl," I told him, trying to ignore the way my heart ached in my chest when a flash of emotions appeared on his face. He swallowed thickly, eyes darting around before he parted his lips to speak.

"Is she here right now?" he asked me quietly, eyes flickering around as if he was afraid she'd randomly pop out from somewhere. I rolled my lips inwards to conceal my grin. He was nervous.

"Yeah, she's just around the back. Do you want to meet your daughter, Harry?" I asked with a playful grin this time, watching him lick his lips anxiously before breaking out into a smile, one that had me grinning back wider.

"More than anything in the world," he breathed with his lips stretched over his teeth, baring a smile.

I ticked my head towards the house, locking my car behind me before I started walking. Harry trailed behind me before letting out a gasp when a flash of gray and white darted past me and tackled him to the floor. Nymeria let out an excited bark, ducking down to lick Harry's face while he let out a laugh, greeting her lovingly while ruffling her fur. Two of the other dogs came from around the back to greet the stranger who had just entered their territory. But as soon as Titan and Luna saw their mother acting lovingly towards Harry, they immediately darted towards him, jumping on him and yapping excitedly.

"Where did all these dogs come from?" Harry questioned with a loud laugh, managing to sit up.

"Oh my god," I mumbled with my hand against my mouth when I realized that I had completely forgotten to tell him about Nymeria being pregnant. "They're all Nymeria's pups."

"Really? I bet they were adorable when they were little," he said with a chuckle, scratching Titan's head. "They still are, to be honest."

"Harry, Nymeria was pregnant before you left," I told him quietly, biting my lip to conceal my grin when his jaw dropped.

"And you never told me?" he gaped, standing up. "They're Zeus'?" I nodded in response to his question. "Wow this is-"

He paused momentarily when his eyes widened significantly and his lips parted in shock when his gaze landed on something behind me. I frowned and turned around, my eyes landing on Cleo who was gazing at Harry with upmost curiosity.

"Cleo, baby, I've got someone here you'd like to meet," I said with a gentle smile, holding my hand out for her.

She immediately ran behind me, holding onto my leg and peering around my body to gaze at Harry. Harry was somewhat stunned, maybe because he couldn't believe that his actual child was standing right in front of him. I crouched down, pulling Cleo into my side where she pulled her lower lip into her mouth while clutching my t-shirt. Harry crouched down in front of us, pulling his hands out of his pockets and linking them in front of his bent knees.

"Cleo, this is your father, Harry."

Cleo looked at me with wide eyes, then looking to Harry who shot her a small grin.

"Hi Cleo," he said softly with a grin. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"Hi," she said shyly, pressing her lips together as her eyes locked with his. I could tell that she was, on the inside, happy to finally meet her dad, but she was a bit shy as she usually was when meeting strangers. "Mama, can I go play with the dogs?"

I saw Harry's face fall a little when she asked me that, making me shoot him an assuring look before turning my gaze to her and nodding with a smile. She glanced at Harry once more, before racing to the backyard where all the dogs were messing around. I stood up from my crouched position, Harry copying my actions with a sigh.

"She's just shy," I told him, watching him nod in understanding. "She'll warm up to you soon enough, don't worry."

"I get it. After all, I haven't been here for five years of her life. I can't expect her to run into my arms and hug me," he said a little bitterly, making me purse my lips.

Without thinking, I walked forwards and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My hug caught him slightly off-guard, but he quickly reacted by winding his arms around my midriff, pulling me further into him. The hug only lasted for a few seconds, yet the feelings I got from it were so overwhelming. His arms felt so familiar, like home. I felt his cheek touch mine as his hands brushed my lower back. His body felt warm and inviting, something I had missed greatly. I pulled back, my hands resting on his shoulders as my lips curled into a soft smile.

"I'm glad you're back," I told him sincerely. "It may not seem like it, but it means a lot to Cleo."

He smiled at my words, pink lips curling at the corners, skin in the corner of his bright green eyes wrinkling as his cute little dimple popped out. Without thinking, I parted my lips and spoke a few words that made a mixture of emotions flash through his features.

"It means a lot to me too."

I pulled away from him, my smile still intact as his lips curled into an uncontrollable grin. I then spoke again, gesturing for him to come along.

"C'mon, let's go inside and have some tea."

~-~

"She looks just like you."

I heard Harry say as soon as I placed the tray full of snacks and two cups of tea, on the table. A small grin drawled onto my lips at his words, locking gazes as I smiled. We were out in the gazebo, which I had just recently installed into our large backyard. Cleo played happily with the dogs that ran around her. Harry sat watching her with a smile on his face while I made the tea in the kitchen, noticing this by gazing outside of the window. I also noticed Cleo sneaking glances at Harry every now and then. At some point she looked at him, causing him to smile and wave, making her shy away and hide behind Nymeria.

"She's got your eyes though," I said, handing him his cup of tea, which he took while mumbling a quiet 'thank you'.

"Yeah," he said with a grin, directing his gaze at Cleo whom was seated on the grass, rubbing Sirius' belly as he was resting on his back with his tongue sticking out. "She's so adorable."

"She is," I nodded, sipping on my tea. "Should've seen her when she was a baby, the cutest living thing on this entire planet," I said with a chuckle before regretting my words when I noticed a sad look etch upon his face.

"I've missed out on five years of her life," he murmured lowly in a bitter, sad tone, his gaze averted to his hands.

"You were forced to leave, Harry," I said with a sigh, watching him lift his gaze up to meet mine. "It's not your fault, and she'll understand that when she's older." He nodded in response, exhaling as his gaze drifted away to her. "She always asks about you."

"Really?" his face lit up a little, making me smile and nod.

"Yeah, she's always wanted to meet you," I told him, making a tiny grin drawl onto his lips.

"What does she ask about?" he questioned in interest.

"She asks me to describe you, and what kind of stuff you liked to do. She likes to draw and she finds it so cool you draw and paint too," I rambled a bit as he listened with bright eyes and a grin on his face.

"Did she ask about why I left?" he inquired, making me swallow thickly and nod my head. "What did you say?"

"I said you left for work but never returned," I mumbled quietly, hoping that he wouldn't get upset. "I didn't know what to say."

He parted his lips to speak but was immediately interrupted by an extremely loud voice. Atticus.

"Honey, I'm home!"

I rolled my eyes when Atticus entered the backyard from around the house, swinging his arms around before the dogs attacked him playfully again. Cleo called out his name happily, running towards Atticus with her arms held out, as he stood up with a heavy groan. He grinned down at her, picking her up and spinning her around in the air, while she squealed with laughter. I let out a chuckle at the adorable sight, eyes flicking to Harry and noticing that he had an odd look on his face. A huge mixture of emotions clouded his expression as Atticus turned to look at me, before noticing that Harry was there.

"Oh my god! Is that my papi chulo?" Atticus exclaimed loudly and happily, setting Cleo down and taking her hand as they both walked towards us. "What the fudge man! You're back!"

"What the fudge?" Harry arched a brow at Atticus' word choice.

"Yeah," Atticus scoffed. "Can't swear around the little one can I?"

"You can't," I told him with a grin, making him reach out and drag his finger against my cheekbone. "My fucking highlight!"

"Damn, she's still crazy about her highlight," Harry let out a chuckle as I stood up and tried to smack Atticus.

"You should've seen her face when I bought her like three of the Anastasia Beverley Hills glow kits. She almost started crying," Atticus told him, making Harry scrunch his face up in confusion.

"What's a glow kit?" he pulled his eyebrows low, making me swallow thickly, trying to keep my cool.

"They're highlighters in like a palette by the brand Anastasia Beverley Hills," Atticus explained while I bit my lip to conceal her laughter when Harry shot him a strange look. "Yeah I know. Try spending the last couple of years being dragged around to makeup stores and having make up swatches all over you."

"Can't relate," Harry said, chuckling uncontrollably.

"'Course you can't, you weren't here," Atticus said jokingly with a roll of his eyes, but I saw it strike something within Harry.

I parted my lips to change the subject before I noticed a small arm reaching over the table trying to grab a cookie from a plate that was quite far away. Harry picked up one and handed it to her with a grin, making her eye him slowly, before taking it with her small hands.

"Cleo, do you wanna show daddy your drawings? Y'know he's an artist," I told her, glaring at Atticus I heard him nudge Harry, who was now standing up, snickering and saying "daddy el oh el."

"Okay," she said with a small smile and a nod of her head.

She turned to Harry, holding her hand out for him. Harry looked at her in a slight surprise, his large hand pretty much engulfing hers as she lead him down the steps of the gazebo. But then she let go and ran behind him up the steps of the gazebo again, climbing on Harry's chair and grabbing another cookie. With two cookies in each hand, she rushed over to Harry, grinning up at him brightly while holding up one cookie. My heart warmed up at the action when he smiled adorably at her and took the cookie.

"Thank you, baby," he said to her, grinning with the cookie between his teeth before biting into it as him and Cleo walked over to where her drawing book was.

Atticus took the seat in front of me where Harry was sitting as we watched them both sit down on the grass. I felt my heart swell up as Cleo began opening up her drawing book and showing Harry her drawings. Harry had a special smile on his face that appeared every single time Cleo looked at him with that toothy grin of hers.

"Oh my god my heart," Atticus breathed, before leaning forwards. "Do you think he thinks were together?"

"What? Why the fuck would you think that?" I said with a chuckle, making him roll his eyes.

"Did you see the way he was staring at me while I held Cleo? Plus, when I said that shit about him not being here."

"Why did you do that by the way? That was shitty," I said with a disapproving frown as he turned his lips downwards guiltily.

"I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I was joking," Atticus defended himself. "I promise I'll watch what I say to him."

"But yeah, when I held Cleo, he looked sad, jealous, guilty, and angry all at the same time," Atticus said.

"That could only be because Cleo looks up to you as you're the only male figure in her life, other than Marcus," I said, before Atticus began chuckling with a crazed look in his eyes. "What?"

"He's gonna flip when he meets Marcus," Atticus chuckled loudly, clapping his hands and snorting like a seal. I swallowed thickly, shaking me head.

"He shouldn't, he's just a friend," I said, but the words tasted bitter in my mouth. I can't ever remember Harry acting jealously at all during the course of our relationship.

"He will anyways," Atticus sang, making me shoot him a glare.

Harry was eventually beckoned by Cleo to follow her back into the house. Atticus and I followed them, chuckling under our breath as Cleo got much more comfortable with Harry, dragging him up the stairs with her tiny hand clutching his ring-clad fingers. She led him into her large bedroom where she began showing him all of her toys, handing him each one until his arms were full with toy cars and trucks and Lego objects that she had created.

"So, what's your favorite toy, Cleo?" Harry questioned as he sat down on the huge rainbow rug that was situated in the middle of the room.

"Lego!" she exclaimed loudly, standing up again and running over to the corner of her room where fairly sized boxes of her toys were situated.

Harry looked back at me where I stood by the doorway, an uncontrollable grin drawling on his lips when he saw me before he turned back when Cleo let out a tiny grunt.

"Darling, let me help you with that," he said, the pet name he used making my heart jump in my chest.

He stood up again and headed over to her, crouching down and lifting the box full of Lego. As soon as he placed it on the floor, Cleo went ahead and flipped it over, watching all the colorful Lego pieces flow onto the carpet. Harry and Cleo then sat down together and started building something, talking quietly while they did so, all smiley and happy. The sight made me grin so wide my cheeks hurt, finding it so nice that Cleo was bonding with her father so well, and that she looked happy.

I then turned to Atticus, telling him that I had to go and get started on making dinner. Luna and Sirius followed me as I descended the stairs, and headed straight to the kitchen. Tying my hair up as much as I could, I tried to secure it with a hairband, only for many curls strands to pop out and frame my face. I had recently cut my hair short and dyed it a bit more until it looked like a cute little blonde afro. After an hour or so of cooking, just as I began finishing up, I heard an excited bark behind me.

I turned around to find Harry petting Sirius with a light grin on his face. He lifted his gaze up meeting mine, his smile widening until his dimple popped out. I smiled back, turning away to continue washing the dishes as I had just finished cooking dinner.

"What are their names?" he questioned, referring to the pups that were all now circling around the kitchen, looking for food.

"So the ones that look like Nymeria, blue eyes, black fluffy fur, are girls and they're Astra and Luna," I said pointing at the two whom were stood by the kitchen island where Harry was currently seated by. "The other two, who look like Zeus, brown eyes and short hair, they're Titan and Sirius."

"They're all beautiful," Harry said with a sigh. "If only Zeus was here to see them," he mumbled quietly, making me frown and turn around. "And Cleo. He would've loved her."

"Is he not in New Orleans with you?" I asked in confusion, making his face contort with a certain emotion as he averted his gaze.

"Zeus passed away two years ago," Harry told me, the tone of his voice incredibly sad as he spoke, making my heart drop in my chest all of a sudden. "He died of old age."

"Oh Harry," I whispered sadly, reaching out to hold his hand over the counter as I was on the other side of it. "I'm so sorry."

His gaze averted to my hand grasping his, his other one coming over mine and clasping it. He mumbled a 'thank you' as a response to what I had just said, a pained expression covering his face as he said it, making me squeeze his hand in comfort. His gaze was still on my hand, studying the rings I had on before he noticed one in particular. I sucked in a breath when his thumb grazed the rose gold ring he had given me years ago.

"You still wear it," he said in a hushed voice, his eyes flicking up to meet mine.

"I never really took it off," I told him honestly, feeling him trace the tiny diamonds on it. "I feel like it's a part of me."

A certain look flashed across his features, too quickly before I could distinguish what emotions it consisted off. He then let go of my hands and pulled back when my phone began ringing. Our gazes flickered to it where it was situated on the top of the kitchen island where we were sitting by. Marcus' name flashed across the screen, making Harry's eyebrows immediately lower, forming a deep frown. I swallowed thickly as I quickly grabbed it, trying not to make eye contact with him but I accidentally did, feeling anxious just by that tight frown he had on his face.

"Hey, Marcus," I answered quickly; looking back and Harry and making a gesture that indicated 'I'll be right back'.

"Hey, how are you?" he responded as I walked out of the kitchen, trying to ignore Harry's gaze burning into my back.

"I'm good, what about you?" I said with a chuckle, sitting down on the couch in the living room.

"I'm doing fine! Listen, I just wanted to check if it's still okay, me bringing Josh over for the night," he said, his words making me bite the inside of my cheek. "Since I've got that important dinner to go to."

"Oh it's totally fine," I told him straightaway, knowing that I'd feel guilty if I told him that bringing Josh over wouldn't work tonight.

"Thanks Sage, you're a life saver!" he exclaimed, making me chuckle, noticing Harry walking into the living room and sitting down in front of me with his phone held in front of his face. I frowned, wondering if he had just walked in to eavesdrop on me.

"What time are you coming over?" I questioned Marcus, watching Harry's jaw clench as I spoke. My eyes threatened to roll at the obvious jealousy he was showing.

"In about a minute or two, I'm on the way now," he told me. "I'll see you then!"

"Sure, bye Marcus," I responded back before ending the call and pulling my phone down.

"Who's Marcus?"

🔮🔮🔮

lol I ain't chilling with the cliffhangers!! What did you guys think of the reunion?

Daddy Harry and Cleo are SO CUTE I can't 😫😭

Thank you to those who voted for me in The Interracial Awards !! Go ahead and vote for other poc books you've seen around, doesn't only have to be interracial books.

If you haven't voted and want to vote, just go back to the previous chapter in this book for more info (:

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1K 12
IN WHICH THERE'S AN ALCOHOLIC MUSICIAN, DEPRESSED JOURNALIST, AND A DEAD CHILD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 2018 FLUXINGS
4.2K 202 22
ONGOING, updates are frequent as of late When an elite vampire association takes over the covens in London, one particular witch is forced to coexist...
542 22 46
*Book 1 in the Calloused Series* Her days of crime were over, or so she thought. What happens when the darkness comes? Do you fight it, or do you g...
464K 15K 55
[SEQUAL TO AN EVERLASTING DEATH] "My light inside is broken, and my cracks are breaking through. But I still work, and my only thoughts are of you."...