Steal His Girl

By Ijustwanttosleeppp

{I wrote this in 7th grade, so I apologize for how poorly it may have been written. It's a little cringey but... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99

73

18.1K 800 76
By Ijustwanttosleeppp

Andrew's P.O.V

Tonight was the night. The night I was taking her out. Since the moment I laid eyes on her sitting in that math class, I knew she was my girl.

    I knew that I'd have her, no matter what it took. It's funny because, all it took was a second to intrigue me.

    That thick blonde hair and those tempting blue eyes drew me in that first day. Ashley freely has been on my mind twenty four seven. Constantly I'd think about how I'd win her over. How I'd rip her away from that jerk. How I'd get her to fall in love with me.

    After Valentine's Day, I almost lost hope in trying. I knew she didn't feel the same way on the outside, but something keeps telling me that I'm wrong. That there's still a chance for us.

   After this night I'd start to make her mind. Tonight I'd finally find out if my subconscious was actually telling the truth, or if it had betrayed me once again. If after all my efforts to bring her closer to me, she still didn't 'want me' then I had my answer.

   If I kissed Ash and she didn't want to I wouldn't bother her anymore. I wouldn't keep trying to change her mind or to play mind games with her. As much as I've grown to love her over the past few months, I won't force her.

   I won't force her or keep pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to. If in fact she didn't want me in that way, I'd just have to get over it. On to the next girl.

    I respect and care for her too much to keep on pushing this. If I was something she didn't want, then so be it.

    I just can't give up until I try one more time. Maybe this time she'd feel the same. Maybe that time apart changed her mind. At least that's what I keep telling myself. That time that we'd spent apart has hopefully done something to change her mind set.

    Tonight is my one and only hope.

Unlike our last date I'm going for something less fancy. I wanted to just go out and walk around the busier side of town. Just sit and talk over a simple dinner.

  Nothing big, just us hanging out. Trying new food, maybe even some ice cream. The big idea here, is that I was going to actually kiss her tonight. That is, if my plans go well. If she gave me the wrong signs I won't dare, but only if I feel right about it I'll make a move.

    I don't want to scare her off or end up fighting like last time. The last place I want to end up to night is in Tasha Hailand's house. 

 My main priority is our first kiss. I want it to be special, something we'll remember. That is if, and only if  it happens.

  Gosh.. I'm a nervous wreck. If this goes the wrong way I'm screwed. I don't know what I'll do with myself if she rejects me again. Let's hope we don't get there.

                                           •••

I got along pretty well with her mom. She was a very nice women, and pretty evidently resembled Ash. They had the same eyes and smile. They even had the same laugh.

   They could almost be identical.

   Aside from the fact that I had Ash's mom on my side, all night I couldn't help but stare at her. Yeah, we're both very well aware of my feelings for this girl. She honestly drives me insane.

    It's crazy the amount of love I have for her. She just brings so much light into my life. Now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't even known her that long. A few months at most.

    It hasn't even been a full year yet and I'm already hooked. That's a scary thought since I've never kissed her or anything like that before, imagine how much worse this infatuation will be once I've taken the next step.

    We sat on the bench, a few minutes after getting our ice cream. Ash didn't like surf taco, so we just got something else. To tell you the truth it wasn't that bad, but I've had better if you know what I'm saying.

"That guy in there was checking you out.." I smirked, looking over at her. My arm was stretched across the back of the bench.

   "He was not!" She protested, with a giggle. She's so cute.

    "Uh, ashley yeah he was. You could probably see it from a mile away, I'm serious." I pointed out, taking another spoon full of the vanilla ice cream. She looked back to see the same blonde headed guy that rung us up, staring out at us leaning on the counter.

He's not coming anywhere near my girl. Completely off limits to you, sorry bro. You can look away now.

    "Well, your not the only one that can get a phone number." She remarked, referring to that waitress from surf taco. Her voice was honestly damaging my hearing.

   "No! Did he give you his number?" I was about to burst out into laughter,before she showed me the napkin. I honestly didn't notice it before, but he had indeed written his number. You really had to look at it up close to see it.

    "His name is Eric." She informed and I hysterically laughed at that name. Who the names their kid Eric?

   "I can't that's too funny." We both started laughing while we continued to spoon the dessert. She scooped slightly more of the ice cream than she usually did. She opened her mouth wide, fitting the mountain of cookies and cream in her mouth.

    "That guy was cute though.." She continued, looking over at me. I raised his eyebrows before looking at her. Are you kidding me? He looks like a roach!

I looked at her and chuckled. There was ice cream all along her bottom lip and corners of her mouth. I motioned that something was on her mouth.

   "You have something.."

She dabbed her mouth with the same paper napkin he had handed to her, trying to clean her face off. "Did I get it?" She asked nervously.

   Ashley seemed embarrassed, at the fact that she had managed to completely get ice cream all over the place. "Here let me get it."

   I slowly caressed her bottle lip with my thumb, putting my ice cream to the side. She stared into my eyes, her pupils dilating. Am I, making her nervous?

I couldn't stop myself from gently cupping her cheek which was now slowly turning red, with one hand. Her clear skin was soft and I became eager to explore more.

I sat still gazing into her electric blue eyes. Dang it, I'm going to kiss her, right now.

I had no control over myself. Maybe I should wait.. but I couldn't. I wanted to finally kiss her. It's been long enough.

I smiled at her before slowly leaning down to kiss her. Her thin lips moved slowly with mine.

Our noses brushed against each other as she put her ice cream to the side as well. She cupped my face with both hands. I felt my heart pounding against my chest. I love her.

I felt contentment. For the first time in a long time everything was right. Being here on this bench with her, made me forget about the world surrounding us. It was just the two of us.

   Our foreheads leaned against each other's, as we both breathed heavily and unevenly. I looked down at her gorgeous eyes, seeing the affect I had on her.

She opened her mouth to say something. I didn't want to talk right now.

"Sh." I hushed her, before moving my finger, and pressing my hand against her cheek, giving me more support to push myself towards her, and connect our lips once again. My lips were firm against hers, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, and slow. We held it for a few seconds, before our lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. I exhaled through my nose, not wanting to let go. My entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and shock of my actions. I moved my hand from her cheek to the back of her head, my fingers tangling in her blonde hair, lightly pulling her into me, adding more pressure, deepening the kiss.

In this moment, I almost couldn't control myself. I can no longer think straight. "Ashley," I whispered slowly.

    When she kissed me back, my brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout my entire body. After that I was addicted, I couldn't handle not to be with her and I could barely breathe when she was around.

Those kisses were my salvation and my torment. I lived for them and I would die with the memory of them on my lips. I dedicated my life to being with her from the moment of that first kiss. I knew that if I lost her I would loose myself. She was the half that made me whole.

I guess you could say that I had my answer..

•••

Here it is, I couldn't wait any longer so I wrote it a little before 100 votes.

Your welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.1K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
1.4K 14 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
248K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...