Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 14: Giving up

343 12 2
By amatif_zbad

"Eun Jae..." Soo Young's voice awakens me from my deep sleep.

"Oppa..." I weakly said when I look around. "Where are they?"

"You mean the four SHINee members?"

I nod. I remember seeing them in my memory to be the last one that I was with.

"Ahh, they said they will be back after their guesting. They are not friendly nor not aloof towards me. They are just formal." Soo Young shrugs his shoulders.

I try to show him a half smile. "They are friendly oppa. Trust me."

He puffs an air. "Alright. Ya... Are you feeling okay now? You gave me a shock."

I nod. "My baby... Is my baby okay?" I hold my breath as I waited for his answer.

"Your baby is fine. Nothing to worry about that. The doctor just wants you not to stress out yourself. He emphasizes that you should not be under emotional and physical stress."

I sigh. "Thanks God, my baby is safe." A small smile form on my face, but a hint of sadness can also be seen.

"Ya... I just said that doctor said it is not good for you to be EMOTIONALLY STRESSED, arasseo?"

My tears fall. "I—I'll try oppa."

Soo Young rubs my arm. "Eun Jae-ya... Stop crying, will you?"

"Oppa... He... He did not believe me." My sobs become heavier.

"Shhh... Just stop thinking about him first. Please... It's not for me... It's for you and the baby."

I try to calm myself, thinking that it is for the baby.

"Good." He mutters when he sees me calming myself slowly.

"Oppa... Gomawo for not leaving me." I said as I hold his hand.

"What are besties for? Besides, it is my fault for asking you to do that. I am sorry Eun Jae. I should have not dragged you to my own problem."

I smile to him. "Gwenchana oppa. What are besties for right?"

He laughs. "Jinjja!" He suddenly looks at me with serious eyes. "Will telling him that I am a gay will make him believe you? Should I—"

I shake my head. "It's pointless oppa. I already told him about it and about the drama... But he did not believe me. He believes Ha Eun more than me." I try to wipe away my tears.

"Then have you told him that you are going to have your baby?"

The memory of him rejecting and mocking me when I told him about my pregnancy flashbacks in my mind. I sob heavily when pain succumbs me again. "He—He... Believes that this baby is not his. That... You are the father."

"What?! What made him say that? I mean. You and me? Eww... I can't imagine us doing it." Soo Young laughs to divert my attention. He becomes serious afterwards. "Ya... Seriously... Where did he get that idea?"

"Ha Eun... She was the one who gave him 'evidences' that we are together. He knew that I am staying at your house."

"Nugu?! Ha Eun?!"

I nod as I sniff.

"Aigoo... She's really an obsessed type of girl. After her sister? You? Just to get that narrow minded guy!? Pathetic!" Soo Young is fuming mad. He stands. "I am going to give her a lesson... And also that narrow minded fiancee—no, ex-finacee of yours!"

I hold his hand before he walks away. "Oppa... Don't." I try to sit. "If there's one thing that I realize in this situation... That is... His trust for me is like a first degree burn. It looks like it really damages the inner surface of our body, but in reality, it did not even able to damage deeply. It can even be cured by some ointment and then it will leave no scar at all by putting another ointment for scar. That's what type of trust he is to me... Not deep."

Soo Young nods. He sighs. "Then can I at least explain your side on the other SHINee members? They might think of you the same way as what he did."

"Aniyo... I trust them that they will think of it in a mature way oppa. However, if they have perspective the way J—Jinki has... I respect it. I do not want to look like I am guilty of doing what Jinki accused me. Truth find its way oppa. Promise me you will not explain it to Jinki or the other SHINee oppadeul?"

"Arraseo, even if I don't want to, I also think that it's better for Jinki to find out the truth by himself... What are you planning to do now?"

I bitterly smile. "I—I want to go away oppa. How much I wanted to go away... I'm confused."

We stop talking when a knock from the door is heard.

"Eun Jae-ya..." Four heads try to peep from the door.

"Come in." Soo Young tries to be formal. He said it while moving on the other side of the room.

"Annyeong haseyo Jonghyun oppa, Kibeom, Minho and Taemin-ssi." I smile sweetly to them.

I notice Kibeom hitting Jonghyun through his elbow.

Jonghyun pouts to Kibeom and looks at me shyly. "Ahh... We—We are not able to bring... Ahh... Hyung." He said it while scratching the back of his head.

I bite my lower lips. "Gwenchana... Ahm, you are done with your practice? That soon?"

The four nod.

"Ahh... Kurae. You should have not bothered coming here. You should have go home and rest."

Kibeom shakes his head. "Aniyo... We promised to come back here. Besides, we cannot rest knowing what happened to you."

I look on the white sheet covering my lower body. "Jwesonghamnida for making you worry oppadeul. I won't be doing it again. I'm really sorry for all of these..." I try to suppress my tears.

"Ya, why are you asking sorry when you are not doing anything wrong Eun Jae?" Soo Young looks at me while saying it with a high pitched voice.

"Oppa... Please." I look back at Soo Yong with pleading eyes.

Soo Young says something under his breath. "Arasseo. I'll just go out so that you can talk privately."

"Gomawo."

I follow his movement as he exit through the door. I gesture the four to take a seat.

"Who is he?" Kibeom asks curiously.

"My boss at work. Their family owns the Grand Hotel."

They all look surprised. "So he is the one hyung—" Taemin's words are cut when the three covers his mouth together.

"Gwenchana... I'm guessing that he already told you?"

They look so awkward after I ask it. They nod slowly.

"It's just that... Hyung was so drunk that he keeps on babbling about it." Minho tries to explain.

"Drunk? He was drinking alcohol?" I am surprise to know it.

"Ye... We actually did not have a practice... We were hurrying in going back there when we receive his call." Jonghyun is the one speaking.

I nibble my inner cheek to stop my tears from falling. "Is he okay now? Why did you leave him?"

They all look together. They seem that they are trying to assess whether they should tell me or not.

"Come on oppa... Tell me."

Kibeom bravely stops the group from arguing. He looks at the four. "Ya... It's Eun Jae's right to know."

"What Kibeom-ssi?"

"Ahh... When we get back to our dorm, Ha Eun was also there, but don't worry, we waited for her to go—"

"Gwenchana... I—I have no connection to him anymore." I wipe away the tear that escapes on my face. I stop him from talking because I am getting jealous.

"You are just going to give up hyung that easily?" Minho asks with wide eyes.

I blink a couple of times before I look at them. "He already said it Minho-ssi. I have no place in there anymore. Besides, I've done a big mistake to him."

"Ya, it's hyung who made a big mistake. We believe that you can't do cheating on hyung."

I frown at them. "What made you say that? I'm sure you are thinking that he is correct since my boss is here."

"Ya, I admit, at first, I thought that hyung is right, but looking and knowing you... And maybe... Observing, I know you can't do that to hyung Eun Jae. Besides, you and hyung will have a baby soon right? We talked to the doctors earlier." Kibeom objects.

I start sobbing again. "Jinki and I? Having a baby? How sure you are guys? He does not even believe it..."

"What? Did he say that?" The four look surprise.

I sigh and look at them with painful eyes. "Yes. He believes that this baby, is not his and that the father is my boss since I am staying at his house. My baby... This is not Soo Young's or not anyone and especially not his baby. This is my baby alone from now on."

"Eun Jae..."

"No." I wipe my tears. "He already gave away his rights. If he does not like our baby then there is nothing I can do."

Kibeom stands and sits beside me. He rubs my arm. "Arasseo. We respect that, but you have to rest now Eun Jae, the doctor wants you not to be under stress."

The other four stands and walk towards me. "Everything will be fine noona." Taemin gives me a warm smile.

"Taemin is right. If hyung can't father your baby, then let the four of us be his or her father." Minho surprises me by saying it.

I stare at their faces. "Thank you." I start sobbing again. Kibeom hugs me first and then followed by the others.

Jonghyun sits beside me too and stares at my tummy. "Baby... You have four daddies waiting arasseo? So please be healthy as you grow in your mommy's womb."

Hearing this gives me a reason to smile. "Thank you so much Jonghyun oppa, Kibeom, Minho and Taemin-ssi."

"You're welcome." Everyone said it happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.2K 47
"Don't act like nothing happened, Jungkook. You left us." That night after he kissed you. He disappeared, " I came to your house every day..." "I kn...
29.3K 916 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
2.6K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...
942K 27.7K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...