Regretting Kuroo | Kuroo x Re...

By dolansunited

What if one day you received a letter from your future self? The letter revealed all of the regrets you are g... More

[1] .。*゚+.*.。 Mail For Me  ゚+..。*゚+
[3] .。*゚+.*.。 Oh, You're The Creep  ゚+..。*゚+
[4] .。*゚+.*.。 Ice Cream ゚+..。*゚+
[5] .。*゚+.*.。 Family ゚+..。*゚+
[6] .。*゚+.*.。 Good Guy  ゚+..。*゚+
[7] .。*゚+.*.。 Group  ゚+..。*゚+

[2] .。*゚+.*.。 The Dog  ゚+..。*゚+

5.3K 272 144
By dolansunited

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
May 27th
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Hey, Ayumi, are you coming to the beach or not?" You question your sister from down the stairs, awaiting for her response.

"No! I want to enjoy my first day of summer vacation at home!"

"Okay, i'm taking the car! Tell our grandparents that i'm taking Ena with me! I'll be home in a couple hours or so!"

"Okay! I'll try to have lunch ready by the time your back. Have fun, see you later!"

As soon as you open the door to leave, Ena pulls you out of the house with force to race to the car. She is a Great Dane, so she has a lot of strength. It was more of her taking you to the car than the other way around.

The backseat door was opened and the dog hops right into it. You get into the drivers seat and turn the engine on, immediately rolling down the windows to let out the excess heat baking the both of you.

Damn, it's hot out today.

Ena doesn't hesitate to stick her head out of the window right away. You love watching her enjoy herself while driving through the suburbs of Tokyo.

After a bit of a drive and some road rage, the two of you arrived. Ena ends up walking you from the parking lot since her excitement couldn't be contained nor could you control it. You can't blame her. You both are in love with the beach. It's where you have both always spent your summers.

You manage to find a spot in the sand farther away from people. She loved to run around so you wanted to give her a spot to be able to do so without disturbing others.

The spot ended up being near a net with a team of sweaty boys playing volleyball. You made eye contact with one who looked like he had just rolled out of bed. You smiled at him as a silent hello and turned back to Ena who was acting sporadically.

You disconnected the leash from her harness and she dashed straight to the water. She played around while you set up camp for the two of you, glancing every so often to make sure she isn't causing trouble or going too far.

You sat down on the blanket you laid down and took off your cover up to reveal your bikini. You peered over once again to the volleyball game from earlier.

They are really good.

All of a sudden, you see Ena spring into the air and bop the ball with her mouth which was an attempt to catch it. Once it landed onto the sand, she took it in her mouth and began to run away.

Shit.

"Ena!" You sprint over to her and try to wrestle the now punctured ball out of her mouth. "Ena! Let go!"

It is a fun game of tug of war to her. Ena managed to rip it out of your hands and retreated into the water with it for privacy. You sigh as you are forced to make your way to the group of boys who had their innocent ball thefted by your troublesome dog.

"I am so sorry! I tried to get it!" You exclaim. "Let me go to my bag and give you money for a new one!"

"You don't have to do that!" The small, brunette claims. "It's alright..I guess."

"I'll be back."

You ignore their kindness and go to your bag to give them some money back. It's just a volleyball, but you feel it is only right. It's not like they are expensive anyway.

You hold the money out once you make you way back, the boys taking a forced break due to the lack of a volleyball and drinking from water bottles.

Making me feel some type of way-

"You don't have to. You can keep it."

"Look," You smile as you speak, laughing a little bit. "I'll shove this in someones swimsuit if I have to. Please just take it."

The tall, black haired boy was closest to you so he ended up taking it. "Okay. Well, thank you."

"You're welcome. I-I can get the ball back from her if you still want it." You say with guilt as you peer behind you to see kids playing fetch with Ena with it.

"She can keep it. She looks like she's having more fun, anyway." He responds again, watching behind you at the dog.

"Okay, thank you. Sorry, again. Have a nice day."

You head back to your spot after the exchange. You weren't here for that long and she already is causing trouble for you.

That's just Ena.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

After a swimming session with Ena, the two of you headed back to the shade of the umbrella where you had chosen to rest. You stared off into the water to people watch as the dog laid her head down beside you.

You should leave soon, the two of you are exhausted.

Suddenly, a shout of "hey" is coming from behind you. You and Ena turn to see the dark haired boy from earlier jogging over to you from his friends.

"We are about to leave and no one wants the last of the food we brought. Do you want to give these to your dog? If you give her that kind of stuff?"

"Yeah, she eats anything! You can give it to her if you want. She might bite your hand off for it though."

"What's her name?" The boy asks as he tosses a piece of food above her head, the dog catching it in her mouth.

"Ena! She loves to play in the water and walk around on the sand so I can't resist bringing her."

"So she likes long walks on the beach?"

Understanding the reference to dating sites, you laugh rather loudly before cover your mouth with your hand. "Sorry, that was really loud."

"You're fine. It was cute." He smiles to you, then changes the subject. "Can I pet her?"

"Yeah! Go for it. She loves people." You respond back, trying to pretend you weren't affected by his comment. Though, the slight blush appearing onto your face said otherwise.

His shirt is off, how do you not?

"Kuroo! Let's go!"

You both look back to where it was coming from, no surprise it was from his friends. They are all packed up and waiting for the boy who is talking to you.

"Give me a second!" He calls back as he continues to pet Ena.

"What's your name?" You question him, since you heard one of the boys call it out.

"Kuroo. Tetsurou. What about you?"

The name does not bring any recollection.

"I'm [Y/N]! Do you come here often?" You realize it was an accidental pick up line as soon as it left your mouth. "I mean, just asking! I, uh, do..."

This is just embarrassing, now.

Kuroo smiles at your panic but doesn't mention it. "It's summer now so I will probably be here a lot. I want to make the most of my summer before I go to college."

"Aw, that's nice." You smile back. "I'm taking a gap year right now to figure out what I want to do with my life and have a rest from school."

So, you're the same age as him.

"Kuroo! Stop flirting and let's go!"

You laugh lightly at their comment as Kuroo tried his best to ignore them. "Well, I see you have to go so have a good day, Kuroo. I come here often too so hopefully I will see you around then."

"I hope so too." He responds, just before getting up and heading over to his friends who wouldn't give him a break.

You flirted with him because you thought he was cute. You wouldn't mind seeing him here again. You had a love for the beach and dogs in common, is there really anything else you need to know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.3K 12
⠀⠀⠀ ♡̶ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬, tetsurō kuroo. kuroo x fem!reader. a short story. ❪ she talks, he listens, and he realizes that his mistake co...
242K 10.1K 10
| Kuroo Tetsurō x Female!Reader | You decide to tell your best friend about the boy you're in love with. | Haikyuu |
835K 21.3K 82
(F/N) (L/N) transfers to Nekoma after an accident, becomes the boys Volleyball team manager, and falls for the teams Captain. But when the training c...
245K 5.7K 21
You and Kuroo were once in love... until one day, he forgot all about you. *This is a random fanfic written on a whim. I do not own the characters no...