[3] .。*゚+.*.。 Oh, You're The Creep  ゚+..。*゚+

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
May 28th
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

You didn't mean to sleep in this late but somehow it was the afternoon. After staring at the ceiling until you were ready, you trudged down the stairs to the kitchen where your grandparents were currently eats lunch.

"Where's Ayumi? Is she here?"

Your grandfather replies. "She didn't want you to be snippy with her if she woke you up so she went to the beach by herself."

"What!" You exclaim, stopping your fridge rummaging to face them. "She knows I would have gone! I bet she took my car, didn't she?"

"Yes, she did but it's not just your car. It was a given to you both as an early graduation present." Grandmother reminds you.

You complain. "She better be enjoying herself to be leaving me behind like this."

Ayumi was not going to be enjoying herself back at the beach. She had been at the beach for about thirty minutes. She wanted to read her book in peace so she decided to stray away from the crowd which was less so around the net.

It was all fine until a group of boys had walked down to the net being roudy. She shook off the noise and focused on her book.

"Hey!....Hey!"

Ayumi shifts to see who these calls were coming from and it was to her surprise that it was for her. "What?"

Kuroo speaks to her as he nears her, "We got a new volleyball yesterday. We came today to test it out."

Ayumi furrows her eyebrows at him, "Um...okay?"

"Do you want to play with us? It's only fair."

"No!" Ayumi exclaims in annoyance, craving to be left alone. "I don't even know who you are, you creep! Go hit on someone else."

"Y-You...don't remember me?" Kuroo questions her in confusion.

"Try your terrible pick up line on someone else. I came hear to read my book in peace, not be bothered by some guy!" Ayumi exclaims as she begins to pack up all of her things to leave the beach entirely.

It's so creepy how men will pretend to know you just to talk to you! Gross! Women can't even read books in public anymore!