[5] .。*゚+.*.。 Family ゚+..。*゚+

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
June 5th
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Kuroo !!!
why would she do that

You
honestly i don't know but it's annoying
anyway what are you doing?

Kuroo !!!
nothing really kinda bored lol

You
do you wanna do something?

Kuroo !!!
what are you thinking

You suddenly had a desire to head for the beach. You love going to the beach at night because you can hear the waves crashing along the shore and enjoy the very few people there. You can bask in the moonlight in cooler temperatures and think about life. Or, in your case, learn more about Kuroo.

As told by the letter.

———————-June 5th
You both talked about your families, but you didn't say much about yours. It was obvious you were hiding something but he didn't question it. I have always felt bad for not giving him the full truth at the time. Tell him everything, he is a nice guy.

You
the beach? it's chill at night

Kuroo !!!
im down
when do you want to go

You
is an hour cool?
i can pick you up

Kuroo !!!
yeah that works

You would say you don't know what you guys would do but the letter told you. You don't know what's there to tell about your family life. The lame situation about your parents? The whole thing means nothing to you, how else do you coach Ayumi through every time it upsets her?

You might have coasted through it when you didn't have the letter because you didn't want to bum him out. You're used to being the fun and playful one, you don't like to get serious.

But if the letter says to expose it all, it must be important. At least it's easy to talk about.

You had picked Kuroo up and made small talk along the way until you had reached your destination. You both settled on a spot rather towards the shore of the water but high enough to stay dry. Your hands play with the sand as the calming sound of the crashing waves fills your earlobes.