The Alpha of Death

Oleh xoKissMyAxe

"He's called the Alpha of Death because death always follows him around." One male begins. "Some say he came... Lebih Banyak

šŸ…¢šŸ…ØšŸ…šŸ…žšŸ…ŸšŸ…¢šŸ…˜šŸ…¢
š’¶š“Šš“‰š’½š‘œš“‡'š“ˆ š“ƒš‘œš“‰š‘’
1 | š•„š•Ŗš•”š•šš•”š•’š• š•”š•š•šš•”š•™Ć©
2 | š•£š•–š•›š•–š•”š•„
3 | š•”š•šš•„š•”š•™ š•“š•š•’š•”š•œ š•–š•Ŗš•–š•¤
5 | š•’š•“š•¤š• š•š•¦š•„š•– š••š•’š•£š•œš•Ÿš•–š•¤š•¤
6 | š•žš• š•Ÿš•¤š•„š•–š•£
7 | š•Øš• š•¦š•Ÿš••š•–š••
8 | š•žš•Ŗ š•šš•Ÿš•Ÿš•–š•£ š•§š• š•šš•”š•–
9 | š•”š• š• š•£ š•“š• š•“
10 | š•£š•–š•’š••š•™š•–š•’š••'š•¤ š•žš• š•›š•šš•„š• š•¤
11 | š•’ š•¤š•’š•• š•”š•¦š•”š•”š•Ŗ
12 | š•—š•’š•šš•£š•Ŗ š•˜š• š••š•žš• š•„š•™š•–š•£
13 | š•Øš•šš•„š•„š•š•– š•’š•š•Øš•”š•™š•’
14 | š•¤š•™š•– š••š•šš•–š••
15 | š•—š•šš•Ÿš•’š• š•˜š• š• š••š•“š•Ŗš•–š•¤
16 | š• š•Ÿ š•’ š••š•’š•„š•–
17 | š•—š•–š•–š•š•šš•Ÿš•˜ š•žš•– š•¦š•”
18 | š•”š•£š•–š•–š•”š•Ŗ š• š•š•• š•”š•–š•£š•§
19 | š•¤š•”š•–š•Ÿš•„ š• š•— š••š•–š•¤š•šš•£š•–
20 | š•šš•Ÿ š•„š•™š•–š•šš•£ š•”š•’š•Ÿš•„š•¤
21 | š•„š•–š•’š•¤š•šš•Ÿš•˜ š•š•šš•„š•„š•š•– š•“š• š••š•Ŗ
22 | š•¤š•„š•–š•’š•žš•Ŗ š•Ÿš•šš•˜š•™š•„
23 | š•„š•™š•– š•£š•šš•„š•¦š•’š•
24 | š•œš•šš•¤š•¤ š•žš•–
25 | š•šš•„'š•¤ š•žš•– š•Ÿš• š•„ š•Ŗš• š•¦
26 | š•Ŗš• š•¦š•£ š•’š•¤š•¤
27 | š••š•’š••š••š•Ŗ
28 | š•š•–š•˜š•¤ š•Øš•–š•£š•– š•¤š•”š•£š•–š•’š••
29 | š•£š•¦š•“ š•šš•„
30 | š•„š•™š•– š•“š•’š•š•š•¤
31 | š•“š•–š•Ÿš•–š•’š•„š•™ š•žš•–
32 | š•§š•–š•£š•Ŗ š•Øš•–š•„
33 | š••š•£š•šš•”š•”š•šš•Ÿš•˜
34 | š•Ÿš•’š•„š•¦š•£š•–
35 | š•¤š•Øš•–š•–š•„ š•¤š•”š•–š•Ÿš•„
36 | š•”š•’š•¤š•„ š•žš•Ŗ š•š•šš•”š•¤
37 | š•’ š•”š•™š•šš•š••
38 | š••š•–š•§š•šš• š•¦š•¤ š•¤š•Ÿš•–š•–š•£

4 | š•„š•™š• š•¤š•– š•—š•šš•Ÿš•˜š•–š•£š•¤

1K 28 21
Oleh xoKissMyAxe

chapter 4
___
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢ; ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ."

___

...Melanie

"Put me down!" I demand, pounding my fists on his back, even though this seemed to be ineffective earlier too. His muscles shift under my weight and I notice how well defined his body must be. My wolf reminds me about when I saw my mate earlier when he was shirtless... Why did the Moon Goddess have to bless such a horrible person with gorgeousness?

Head out of the gutters, Melanie! I shake my head to get rid of the troublesome thoughts my wolf kept sending to me. 'It's not me.' Celeste points out but I ignore her. She's the one who originally wanted our aggressive-for-no-reason mate and who tried to follow the instincts of the Mate Bond.

'Why can't he just leave us alone?' I muse because he doesn't seem nor act like he wants me at all. Apparently, it's an entirely different case between the wolves. Celeste is quick to remind me of that as she shakes her head at my thoughts.

"No." He replies casually, shrugging his shoulders. The muscles clench under my hands and I hold back the sudden need to explore his body, cursing Celeste. Suddenly, I feel all of the blood rush to my head. And the need to empty my already-empty stomach.

"Unless you want me to throw up all over your back." I shrug my own shoulders this time, my lips curling up into a mischievous grin. I got the upper hand now, buddy. "I mean, I wouldn't really mind..." I trail off. I knew I got him this time- smack. My mate suddenly stops and my face hits his ass. Rubbing my nose, I groan softly.

He finally puts me down after some sort of internal battle as it takes him a few moments before making a decision. Lucas holds me firmly glued to his side. My empty stomach rolls around, grumbling. Oh Goddess, he's not going to make this easy, is he?

I groan again and try to pull away, hoping to avoid throwing up. Which so obviously doesn't work when I continue to find myself wrapped in his arms. Thankfully, I am able to restrain my stomach though. I ignore the tingles which, by now, has become a habit of mine. I need space and a moment to think.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? You don't care about me. Hell, you don't even want me!" I burst, furious and needing to let out all the pent up rage inside of me. I think he remembers what happened the last time I was like this, a couple of hours ago when I had tried to reject him.

Even Celeste was now slightly angry at her mate's human counterpart which is something. She's still obsessing over his wolf though. But not angry enough to reject him which she lectured me about after. Cause even she's closer to hating him, despite the Mate Bond and the desperate urge to jump him. I'm almost proud of Celeste and I'm glad I have her. At least I'm not alone in this.

'Why thank you, Mellie.' Celeste replies softly. Speak of the devil and she shall come.

'Don't let it get to your head.' I hiss back, jokingly. I didn't want her to hear that but I knew she wouldn't hold something of this importance against me. I need to stretch my body out after laying carelessly over someone's shoulder for such a long time. My muscles ache and my joints creak. Except the only problem was that Lucas wouldn't let me go.

"What are you thinking about? And, believe it or not, I do care about you to some extent. If you die, so will I and my Pack and everything I have worked for will be ruined." So that's all he cares about? Pfft, it was all too good to be true. Selfish mate. "You just really piss me off and I don't know what to do about it. " Lucas finishes. I find him staring down at me. Damn me and my shortness, but it's not like I can help it. If only there was some kind of potion that could make a tiny person like myself a bit taller because that would surely help. A lot.

"Keep that pretty little face of yours pointed away from me." I snarl at him. I don't want to be ordered around by this idiot if I can't order him around. Waiiiit, pretty little-?

'Let's give him a piece of our mind.' Celeste whines but I shake off the thought. Who knows what else he'll get a piece of because the Mate Bond was exactly that powerful. I have to tread carefully cause he has my brother's best friend, the Beta of my father's pack, and Mike can probably be killed with the snap of my mate's fingers. I wonder what else those fingers can do...

NO. I mentally face palm myself. I had basically just told him to fudge off and Celeste continues pestering me with her incessant desire to show him who's boss. My mind is all over the place.

"Don't test me, Melanie." My heart almost swoons when he says my name. Almost. Lucas' voice is deadly calm when he's nothing but relaxed. I could see the internal battle going on again in his deep blue eyes.

To hell with Lucas and the Mate Bond.

"I hate you." I repeat my line from earlier. His cold demeanor drops for a second and there's a little bit of hurt that flashes through his eyes once more but it's gone in the blink of an eye.

"The feeling's mutual then." My mate smirks at me and continues to drag me along. I feel a sudden urge to turn and run back to my pack with my tail between my legs once we pass a certain area. I know we had just crossed No-Man's-Land onto his territory. No Pack member  ever willingly crosses into it because the prospect of death is so much closer. The rogues here are unpredictable.

Not good.

When he said the whole feeling being mutual thing, a pang of hurt had rippled through my chest and the sudden need to curl into a ball and cry almost overwhelmed me. I blame last night's hormones for me being all over the place! But I would never cry over such a man. And I don't plan on doing so, anytime soon.

I mean, he was just another peevish pervert that pissed me off with nothing better to do. Ok, well, he probably had all his Alpha duties along with a bunch of other shit. But to hell with him. Anyway, I finally muster up the courage to speak up after about ten minutes of relentless walking. "Can I walk on my own?"

"You are walking on your own." Lucas flashes me a Cheshire cat grin knowing he had made a good point. Ish. Technically, his stupid arms were still around me, pulling me along against my will.

"Without you holding me like that." I argue, having him loosen his grip on my tiny body. Or maybe he's just got a massive Hulk-y body. His hand slides down to my hand, now tugging me along by my at arm. My mate's hand carefully stays clear of my own hand and my skin. "Without you touching me at all." I clarify once I realize he was going to continue walking like this. I suppose I said something wrong because his reaction is quick and scary.

Lucas' head snaps to the side, glaring daggers at me, while his lips curl into a snarl. "YOU can't tell ME what to do." He declares, his grip tightening. Whoops, someone's a control freak. I truly wonder why the Moon Goddess paired my free spirit self with someone who craves control. He's definitely getting none of that from me. "I am your ALPHA now and you WILL listen to me. So SHUT UP and stop complaining and walk. I'm not letting go."

Shaking my head, I singsong in defiance, like the child that I am. "You're not my Alpha. You're not my Alpha. You're not my Alpha. You're-"

He slams me into a tree so hard I swear I hear the tree make a cracking sound and lean back. Is that even possible? I whimper as a huge splinter tears through my shirt and skin in my back. The coppery smell of blood kisses the air and disperses around us. My mate's warriors stop, staring at us, obviously appalled by my actions and his reactions.

Gotta say, Newton my man, you are one hell of a smartass dude. If you don't know what I'm referring to, it's his third law of motion: "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" is completely true, as you can see by Lucas' and I's little public display of affection

Lucas leans down so our noses are almost touching, his dark blue eyes making me feel like they were staring straight through me and into my soul. Hence the pervy feeling he gives me. I'm not sure that could happen. I mean, werewolves exist, so can looking into people's souls exist too? But how would I know? I'm just a simple Alpha's daughter. Even though he's the second most feared Alpha, he's still only half wolf like the rest of us.

I think I should stop rambling on and on, now. I'm glad my brain knows when to actually make sound and when to just think. Yeah, I should shut my mind up, I confirm, feeling my mate's hot, minty breath fan over my reddening face.

"Can you ever listen to me? Love, if this is how things are going to work between us, you will get tied to my bed and will never see the sunlight ever again. Maybe that'll teach you to keep your snarky little mouth shut." The Alpha threatens, moving impossibly closer. As if we weren't close enough, I snort real unladylike, out loud instead of mentally.

Lucas pauses, bewildered by my weirdness, and then pretends I never snorted as his head dips so he can place soft butterfly kisses down my neck. I arch my back out of instinct, pushing my chest into his, not that he has much of a chest like mine, just a well-defined wall of muscles. He nips my neck and I moan automatically, my hands flying up to rest in his soft brown strands of hair.

I unintentionally move my head to the side to give him more access. Which I now regret. I mean, my favorite wolf, AKA Celeste, was poorly but still holding back the Mate Bond's urges for me, and there I am, giving him access to my neck so he could do what he pleases? What if he marks me?

Hell no. NUH UH.

I am never going to submit. At least not this easily. I move my hands and place them over his rock hard abs, and, acting as if I was going to run my hands over them, I instead, twist my arm to elbow him, effectively pushing him away, and allowing Celeste to vent her anger out now. I need a few moments to set my brain straight.

"YOU STUPID FLUFFY-HAIRED BEAUTIFUL DEMON FROM HELL! I FUDGING HATE YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE IN YOUR STUPID PACK! YOU ATTACKED OUR PACK AND THREATENED OUR FAMILY AND THEN YOU THINK IT'S OK TO DO THAT? AND THAT I'LL SUDDENLY LISTEN TO YOU AND BECOME SOME OBEDIENT LITTLE MATE?" I try to gain control again but she pushes me back and continues screaming. My eyes are probably darker than the night now, if possible, and Celeste's voice deepens slightly as I join in. We sound demonic. I don't know why but it kind of fits us. "WELL LET ME TELL YOU. It's only partially working. BUT I REFUSE TO BE THROWN AROUND AND TREATED LIKE A RAG DOLL, ESPECIALLY BY YOU. SO SUCK A TOE." We finally finish, our minds one. I'm pretty sure she said more somewhere there before I joined her, but why bother listening when I can't do anything about it?

I can literally hear Lucas's chest heaving up and down in anger. Again, I'm not sure if that's even possible. But I guess nothing's impossible with out heightened hearing. Why is he always angry? Sheesh, control issues and anger issues? I can literally imagine the rainbow and sunshine filled life I will have with this mate of mine.

In a flash, said mate is beside me, his hand tightly wrapped around my arm. He's dragging me away from the little scene that we created. Nothing new. Except for the lecture I'm gonna get over the words of my wolf during the scene.

The, cough, cough, Celeste, only partially me, and Lucas, cough, cough scene.

Something got stuck in my throat. I tug sharply at some point and find his my arm no longer in his firm grasp but hanging loosely by my side. He glares at me with anger and some other raw emotion that I don't even bother with. Why, you ask?

I was too busy running away. I realize I have gone far enough without him following me so I stop running after that random ten minute sprint that I just ran. I was so wrong when I thought he stopped following me.

I get tackled to the ground and I hear a loud crunch, realizing that that was my wrist. I scream from the abrupt pain that lessens to a dull, but still hurting, ache. It'll heal if I place the bone back. That's gonna make the pain momentarily worsen though. But now, back to more pressing matters. Like the dude on top of me.

"Gerroffme." I grumble, my voice sounding muffled because of the grass in my face. Have you ever tasted grass? It's so... grassy. And green. And crunchy. But that might be the dirt. I can't breathe. I wonder if I look like a Smurf now, with how blue I must be turning from the lack of oxygen to my brain. What if suffocation costs you brain cells? I barely had any to spare to begin with, seeing as werewolves rarely go to university after finishing high school. And I really need to rinse out my mouth. Maybe with soap, just to make sure all the dirt's grossness is completely gone. 

"I always love a good chase." Lucas literally purrs. I myself and shocked he's capable of making such a sound. I mean he purred. Like a cat. Great, so now my weirdness can be paralleled by his. That's something in common, right?

Odd.

The thin line that separated me from shifting and ripping his throat out had finally broken, amidst my crazy brain thoughts. Letting out a thunderous growl, I shift, ripping up my clothes. I snarl at him and he instinctively shifts too. 

I lunge and grab at his left front paw and bite down hard, tasting his blood, and relishing the feeling of it running down my throat. Shit, I think when I'm easily flipped off of him and he slams me into a tree. I circle around him once I get up and I lunge again, but this time he's prepared. I should have probably trained more when I had the chance to, back in high school, but I decided my education was more important. I'm still an idiot though.

Lucas grabs my neck in his teeth, like how a mother wolf would hold her pup. He wasn't trying to hurt me. Thank Goddess for that. I was already injured. I almost feel bad for hurting him. Since he's much larger than me, and I myself am pretty large, I'm lifted quite high off the ground. I growl, showing my distaste for what he was doing.

A small cabin surrounded by like millions of guards comes into view and I notice that Lucas or Jake (His wolf ) were walking towards there. One of the guards opens the door for us and my mate slips the two of us in. Now, the thing that surprised me the most was that instead of a normal cabin interior, we were met with huge steps leading down into the ground, darkness surrounding us the whole time. You can only imagine where we're going. If you guessed something along the lines of a prison or jail, then yeah, you're somewhat right.

Lucas took me to his dungeons. And not the fun kind either.

But what left me heartbroken and appalled was that when a guard opened a cell, with a door completely made out of silver, Lucas harshly flung me in. As if he couldn't wait to dispose of me. I hit the wall hard and could already feel the pounding head ache coming on.

Something tight and painful was wrapped around my furry neck, in my blurry-minded state.

My mate had just locked me up with a stinging, and boiling hot silver collar chained to the fudging wall.
We really are in a battle of crossing each other's boundaries, aren't we?

Sorry guys! It's been a really long time since I have updated! I had it all planned but never got any time to actually type it down!

Anyways, many more updates coming your way so keep on reading!

Comment, vote, share, & follow!

Come on guys, sauce me some more feedback! Some of you guys have been pm-ing me about Melanie's heat. It's a full moon thing and only happens whilst the full moon is up until the sky and until it disappears. Hope that clears it up.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
3.7K 189 26
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
107K 4.5K 30
Athena, a ruthless werewolf assassin who doesn't believe in mates is sent out to do a special mission by her father, Alpha Odysseus who was cursed by...
27.7M 633K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...